Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? (6835 Views)

How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency / No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale / Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by shizzleStar: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
PentiumPro:

You go see my toto after you don display ya mama dilapidated own here. Banza! undecided
i wanna see your horse-ravaged puzzy now, don't be shy to display it...shegiya smiley

1 Like

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by PentiumPro(f): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
i wanna see your horse-ravaged puzzy now, don't be shy to display it...shegiya smiley

I promise to show you when you put your mama smelly toto here. Is that too much for you? Make we compare your mama with my own.
Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by shizzleStar: 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
PentiumPro:

I promised to show you when you put your mama smelly toto here. Is that too much for you?
the stench from your mums oozing puzzy will wipe out an entire community if she opens it so no one would like to see it. cheesy

I hope yours is not as stenchy as your mothers'....i wanna risk it thou...stop b*tching and wasting my time, show me your darn puzzy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by PentiumPro(f): 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
the stench from your mums oozing puzzy will wipe out an entire community if she opens it so no one would like to see it. cheesy

I hope yours is not as stenchy as your mothers'....i wanna risk it thou...stop b*tching and wasting my time, show me your darn puzzy cheesy

You mama dead toto here first or no deal. tongue tongue or you show me your pencil dickkk to know if you are worth it. tongue

1 Like

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by shizzleStar: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
PentiumPro:

You mama dead toto here first or no deal. tongue tongue
I asked first...your mums' toto is a write off unbefiting for human view, you should be happy im willing to take the risk to see yours smileycheesy

1 Like

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by PentiumPro(f): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
I asked first...your mums' is a write off unbefiting for human view, you should be happy im willing to take the risk to see yours smileycheesy

Since your mam toto is so ugly and you are ashamed to let us see am, let me see your pencil dicck to see if I can risk it with you. tongue tongue
You should be proud of your dicck ko nna!
Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by shizzleStar: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
PentiumPro:

You mama dead toto here first or no deal. tongue tongue or you show me your pencil dickkk to know if you are worth it. tongue
.we are getting somewhere...i need to see your puzzy first to confirm if its worth my diiick gracing it wink

1 Like

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by PentiumPro(f): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
.we are getting somewhere...i need to see your puzzy first to confirm if its worth my diiick gracing it wink

When you are ready, you will show us what you have, until then you are for now on #ignored mode. tongue
Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by shizzleStar: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
PentiumPro:

Since your mam toto is so ugly and you are ashamed to let us see am, let me see your pencil dicck to see if I can risk it with you. tongue tongue
You should be proud of your dicck ko nna!
i'm very proud of ma diiick as its more than capable

Ok enough of the squabbles now....now pm me let me take up from there wink
Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by PentiumPro(f): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
i'm very proud of ma diiick as its more than capable

Ok enough of the squabbles now....now pm me let me take up from there wink

I don't PM ediots I met on NL.
Au revoir. cool wink

1 Like

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by nku5: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
femicyrus:
We can now see clearly how the presidency of GEJ have divided nigerians. undecided
Igbos are everywhere in the north and SW
Hausa/fulani are everywhere in SS,SE and SW
Yorubas are everywhere in North, SS and SE.
We married each other, we leave together and even share a common goal without division. But now it is division by religion, economy, politics etc. All thanks to GEJ for transforming Nigeira!

Its not GEJ's fault. Blame the Junaid Mohammeds, Angos and Nyakos of this world. Ppl are falling in line with the trends of the times

1 Like

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by shizzleStar: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
PentiumPro:

I don't PM ediots I met on NL.
Au revoir. cool wink
ok bye arze wipe.

Say me hi to your fellow iddiotts wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by cheruv: 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
focus7:
a slave that kill the master as the igbos intended with biafra is a criminal, I must sound a note of warning to u that another biafra attempt will be treated with stanstern reaction. Beside u people won't dare that again, Nigeria is giving u enough opportunity to do business to make enough for a living as long as u are not asking for power.
the fear of the Igbos is the beginning of wisdom grin grin oops I can't imagine how you're quivering on the thought on Igbos leaving your sorry self.
the funnier aspect of your response is the "Stan" reaction part..is it the NA that's being bled by 5 yrs of war with BH that would fight of course unlike '67 there's no Soviet Union.. the Brits and the Yanks wouldn't even givva damn if we kill ourselves here so I don't see them coming in.
as per the other Nigerian tribes, the best they can do is sit out the war kos nobody apart from Ijos,Yolobas and Awusas would wanna tangle with a nation of 30M.
see my guy forget all those trash your tribesmen are feeding you about Igbos. when the oil dries up,there would be no basis for Nigerian unity grin

2 Likes

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by thehannibal: 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
EdCure:

[s]It does amuse me how the insults and name calling comes up after you realise that you have no arguements because you lack brain cells.
Get the help you need! Your lack of brain cells is pathetic.

I have given up on educating low-life turds and intellectual midgets of which category you belong.[/s]

Be very very careful.

Don't be the cause of your problems. embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by meccuno: 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
Udehpaschal1:
@op , this question should be specially reserved for the gods to answer..... I suggest u consult IFA
IFA Ko FIFA ni....
Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by emmysoftyou: 11:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
PentiumPro:
Yorubas people really dey try to accommodate theses Ibos.
They are just too annoying, I like the treatment we gives them here in the North anytime they misstep.
yu no be awusa girl jor ,no denied yur identity bc of nairaland subject..
Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by meccuno: 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
[quote author=Mckennedy post=27953731][/quote]why are u wasting ur time trying to educate the guy? His name speaks for itself........if ur name determines ur iQ level,I wonder what his wud be...

1 Like

Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by emmysoftyou: 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
shizzleStar:
b*tch i wanna fvck you...show me ya newdz picshure...let me confirm its you smiley
hahahaha...sorry to quote u..he is a guy disguising lady...smell d way he talks..he is a pure guy..no go commit gay o...lol
Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by shizzleStar: 12:01am On Nov 13, 2014
emmysoftyou:
hahahaha...sorry to quote u..he is a guy disguising lady...smell d way he talks..he is a pure guy..no go commit gay o...lol
yeah...I suspected from the onset, i know 'her' type and i know 'she' is one of 'them'-masquerading coneheads. Was just playing along, only a matter of time i will expose 'her' like others before 'her'. ..lol
Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by destante(f): 12:03am On Nov 13, 2014
ewwww! this thread reeks of bigotry
Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by DaBullIT(m): 12:33am On Nov 13, 2014
[size=18pt]While i feel pains Jona's loyalists do , I do believe they wont be hoping to break away if there was no crude oil , selfishness of the highest order as if its not the shoeless guy from Otuoke who failed to spend money for them [/size]
Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by ikweremilitant: 2:46am On Nov 13, 2014
shakol91:
Gbagbe OSI, Awolowo did it with our cocoa,timber and other farm produce. Everybody will feel the heat should Nigeria break,I believe every region will go back to drawing board *chikena*
the op is asking you why you are afraid of going to that drawing board.or is the board that expensive?
Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by shakol91(m): 8:58am On Nov 13, 2014
ikweremilitant:
the op is asking you why you are afraid of going to that drawing board.or is the board that expensive?
we are not afraid if you guys finally leave. Southwest won't be the one to initiate the move. I pity people that are yawning for separation,it's only ordinary people on street like YOU (people without vision and investment) people like Dangote,Adenuga and ifeanyi Uba that invested in every part of Nigeria can not reason like some of you here without complete square meal per day. I believe successful igbo men in SW won't reason like you and same with yorubas that invested in other part of the country
Re: How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? by Udehpaschal1(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
meccuno:
IFA Ko FIFA ni....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki And Davido Receive Otoge In Kwara. Davido Performs To Scanty Crowd. / Watch The Reactions Of Some People In Kano, Buhari Or Atiku? / Egypt To Assist Nigeria In Preserving Looted Benin Artefacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.