Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? (35016 Views)

How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake / What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by ceononi: 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
have got to say this...Everyone seems to be looking for those who are God fearing, the question is... Are you God fearing yourself
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by abachaphilo(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
by put him in the same room with mercy Johnson and if his d didnt shake then he is God sent
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by sukkot: 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Kai! U turned the Bible upside down abi? Then who said "silver is mine, gold is mine" "a cattle on a thousand hills are mine" "remember the Lord thy God for it is He that giveth thee power to get wealth"

So your definition of daily bread is #50 naira bread for you and the family everyday?

So you're not supposed to help others with the rest God has blessed you with? Abi na your daily bread go feed the less privilege?

POVERTY MENTALITY! I DON'T KNOW THE BIBLE YOU'RE READING
and i repeat, you do not understand the bible. when he said the gold and silver is mine, he is telling those people who eventually make it into his kingdom on earth what they would get.

haggai 2 vs 7 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts. The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts. <<< TALKING ABOUT HIS NEW HOUSE ( KINGDOM ) THAT WOULD BE ESTABLISHED ON EARTH. HE SAYING THOSE WHO MAKE IT, ALL THE WEALTH OF THE WORLD WOULD BE COLLECTED AND GIVEN TO THOSE WHO MAKE IT INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ON EARTH. A COUNTRY WOULD BE ESTABLISHED FOR THOSE WHO MAKE IT, SEGREGATED FROM EVERYONE ELSE, AND ALL THE WEALTH OF THE WORLD WOULD BE TAKEN TO THAT COUNTRY WHICH WOULD BE HEAVEN ON EARTH

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Mathematical(f): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
sukkot:
only way to know a God fearing man is through his lifestyle. first of all no nigerian woman wants a God fearing man because real God fearing men are content with the little they have. real God fearing men dont spend their life chasing money so real God fearing men will never be rich, just comfortable. see the problem here is women want demonic greedy men who chase money all their lives and are never content to be God fearing. its like expecting patience jonathan to speak impeccable english. its impossible. the number one virtue in a God fearing man is contentment. i am happy with the little God has blessed me with attitude. how many women are looking for this type of God fearing man which happens to be the only real and genuine God fearing man.

SUKKOT.... . NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME THOSE WHO RE BOUYANTLY RICH ARE NOT GOD FEARING?...
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by olasquare: 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
contactmorak:

A woman in Gbagada some years back married her fiance and when they asked her what she saw in him, she said he was tall, dark and handsome and God fearing. But few years down the line, she broke up with him when she found out he had been sleeping with their 14 year old maid.

Ask many ladies today what they look out for in a husband and they will tell you that he must be tall, dark, handsome and Godfearing. Though, you can automatically tell a man's height, complexion and good looks, how do you know if he is Godfearing?

First of all there's no way or how you can know the heart of a man/woman.

It is only God who knows all things that knows what a man will do at every minute b4 it happens. There4 God knows d heart and to know whether such a man fears God or not... You will have to pray to God to info you on 'the person' he or she is.

We can't judge a person by the word he or she says, or the way he behave near and around you when you re yet married.
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by sukkot: 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mathematical:

SUKKOT.... . NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME THOSE WHO RE BOUYANTLY RICH ARE NOT GOD FEARING?...
you cant be rich and God fearing. its impossible. for you to be rich you have to hoard wealth. the LORD has instructed you never to hoard wealth but to distribute to the poor. its all a test. this is the kingdom of satan on earth and everyone is in a test.

1 timothy 6 vs 17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate; <<< SO IF WEALTH ENDS UP IN YOUR HAND, YOUR JOB HAS BECOME A DISTRIBUTOR OF WEALTH, NOT A HOARDER. YOU MUST DISTRIBUTE IT, NOT KEEP IT. AS SUCH YOU CAN NEVER BE RICH. YOU ONLY GET RICH WHEN YOU REFUSE TO DISTRIBUTE. AND IF YOU REFUSE TO DISTRIBUTE, YOU WILL BE FIRST IN THIS KINGDOM BUT LAST IN THE NEXT. SO THE CHOICE IS REALLY YOURS, DO I WANT TO BE FIRST NOW AND LAST NEXT ? EITHER WAY YOU ARE NOT HAVING YOUR CAKE AND EATING IT

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by chibaik(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
kamez:
OP the bible says "by their fruits, we shall know them"

A God fearing man is one who lives a life that is according to Gods will.. Keeps his commandments, he abstains from fornication, adultery, greed, malice, covertousness, etc as commanded by God.

Above all he shows love to all around him..

Above all he shows love to all around him..[/s][s]
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by sukkot: 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mathematical:

King sukkot version...
nah its the LORDS version. what you are following is the worlds version as espoused by demons on the pulpit. i wont bother to mention names. but you will start to see all your idols drop like flies one by one. judgement time is here and the future of your oyedepo and oyakhilome and tb joshuas will be horrific. their churches will burn or they will drop and crash from their private jets etc etc. judgement time is here. time for you to see what happens to those who seek wealth on this earth instead of the kingdom of God and who drive the flock away from God with their heresies and prosperity demonic doctrine

2 peter 2 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

you are about to start seeing your pastor-preneurs drop dead or die horrific deaths. judgement is here. we are in the ninth hour of the year of shemitah. the year of release

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by chibaik(m): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
[s]
abachaphilo:
by put him in the same room with mercy Johnson and if his d didnt shake then he is God sent
[/s]

Meaning she is most beautiful? your class is so low.
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Mathematical(f): 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
sukkot:
you cant be rich and God fearing. its impossible. for you to be rich you have to hoard wealth. the LORD has instructed you never to hoard wealth but to distribute to the poor. its all a test. this is the kingdom of satan on earth and everyone is in a test.

1 timothy 6 vs 17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;That they do

good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;
<<< SO IF WEALTH ENDS UP IN YOUR HAND, YOUR JOB HAS BECOME A DISTRIBUTOR OF WEALTH, NOT A HOARDER. YOU MUST DISTRIBUTE IT, NOT KEEP IT. AS SUCH YOU CAN NEVER BE RICH. YOU ONLY GET RICH WHEN YOU REFUSE TO DISTRIBUTE. AND IF YOU REFUSE TO DISTRIBUTE, YOU WILL BE FIRST IN THIS KINGDOM BUT LAST IN THE NEXT. SO THE CHOICE IS REALLY YOURS, DO I WANT TO BE FIRST NOW AND LAST NEXT ? EITHER WAY YOU ARE NOT HAVING YOUR CAKE AND EATING IT

WOW.. AM SPEECHLESS.. THAT'S THE BIBLE SAYINGS HUH?...

WELL SOLOMON WAS RICH... WASN'T HE?..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

What is moral and what is not. Morality and principles can never be enough!

What if my principle is to beat up my wife if she slaps me? What if I think it is morally sound to get a mistress because my wife can't give me a child? What is morally wrong in drinking, and smoking?

There are many things moralists believe is right, but are not scriptural and good for marriage

I think you should read my comment again. I said good morals not just morals. Beating up your wife, smoking or drinking doesn't count as good morals.
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
100Cents:

How do we know when someone runs MAD ?
angry
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by sukkot: 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mathematical:

WOW.. AM SPEECHLESS.. THAT'S THE BIBLE SAYINGS HUH?...

WELL SOLOMON WAS RICH... WASN'T HE?..
Solomon was rich but did the LORD approve of his wealth ? and did he not get destroyed because of it ?

amos 6 vs 8 The Lord GOD hath sworn by himself, saith the LORD the God of hosts, I abhor the excellency of Jacob, and hate his palaces: therefore will I deliver up the city with all that is therein. <<< JACOB IS ANOTHER NAME FOR ISRAEL OF WHICH SOLOMON WAS KING. UNDER SOLOMON ISRAEL GOT DESTROYED BY HADAD THE EDOMITE AND THE PEOPLE GOT ENSLAVED AND SLAUGHTERED BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO BUSY BEING RICH.
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Mathematical(f): 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
sukkot:
nah its the LORDS version. what you are following is the worlds version as espoused by demons on the pulpit. i wont bother to mention names. but you will start to see all your idols drop like flies one by one. judgement time is here and the future of your oyedepo and oyakhilome and tb joshuas will be horrific. their churches will burn or they will drop and crash from their private jets etc etc. judgement time is here. time for you to see what happens to those who seek wealth on this earth instead of the kingdom of God and who drive the flock away from God with their heresies and prosperity demonic doctrine

2 peter 2 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

you are about to start seeing your pastor-preneurs drop dead or die horrific deaths. judgement is here. we are in the ninth hour of the year of shemitah. the year of release

You're right dear... But tell me a man that is GOD fearing... Even you quoting Bible verses doesn't speak yoo volume of saint... .......Sólo Dios sabe quién es un santo.....
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by sukkot: 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mathematical:

You're right dear... But tell me a man that is GOD fearing... Even you quoting Bible verses doesn't speak yoo volume of saint... .......Sólo Dios sabe quién es un santo.....
tell you a man who is God fearing ? not too many unfortunately which is why bible says wide is the road that leads to destruction but narrow is the way that leads to salvation and only few people find it

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Mathematical(f): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
sukkot:
Solomon was rich but did the LORD approve of his wealth ? and did he not get destroyed because of it ?

amos 6 vs 8 The Lord GOD hath sworn by himself, saith the LORD the God of hosts, I abhor the excellency of Jacob, and hate his palaces: therefore will I deliver up the city with all that is therein. <<< JACOB IS ANOTHER NAME FOR ISRAEL OF WHICH SOLOMON WAS KING. UNDER SOLOMON ISRAEL GOT DESTROYED BY HADAD THE EDOMITE AND THE PEOPLE GOT ENSLAVED AND SLAUGHTERED BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO BUSY BEING RICH.

You puncture it... Thanks...thanks buh that doesn't keep me tryna get rich... If God go vex make im vex...all case na settlement. .. grin....
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Lilimax(f): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
3cycle:
A hard working man has the fear of God plus his account speaks volumes....

Lastly a guy always dressed in jeans trousers does not fear God especially those guys on multicolored pants.
undecided smiley
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Mathematical(f): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
sukkot:
tell you a man who is God fearing ? not too many unfortunately which is why bible says wide is the road that leads to destruction but narrow is the way that leads to salvation and only few people find it

Thanks for the lessons...

Buh between me and yoo na... Yoo no wan geh money? geh money like adenuga or okoya? wink
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by sukkot: 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mathematical:

You puncture it... Thanks...thanks buh that doesn't keep me tryna get rich... If God go vex make im vex...all case na settlement. .. grin....

lol well its like this, pay now and enjoy later, or enjoy now and suffer later. thats the only two choices you have. goodluck with your choice brah. but you not going to have it both ways. you not going to have your cake and eat it. wink grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by LydayBobo(m): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ladies that are looking for God fearing man are taking huge risk...if 'God fearing Man' wake you up in the middle of the night and said we should abandon all our property and relocate to the north as instructed by God..will you go...
Please ask for your own Man as destined by God. FYI guys that lock their phone are not God fearing and am one of them but am damn sweet one
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Mathematical(f): 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
sukkot:
lol well its like this, pay now and enjoy later, or enjoy now and suffer later. thats the only two choices you have. goodluck with your choice brah. but you not going to have it both ways. you not going to have your cake and eat it. wink grin

Who knows even if its real... Or don't you think this Bible, prophesy and this religious hullabaloo isn't some fairy tales some nuts complied to make people behave undecided...jees saying
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by sukkot: 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mathematical:

Thanks for the lessons...

Buh between me and yoo na... Yoo no wan geh money? geh money like adenuga or okoya? wink
no i do not want money like adenuga and okoya and even when i was not on this path to salvation that i am on now, i still didnt want to be that rich. i am what some people call a minimalist. too much clutter affects my brain. i like things to be simple and small. i like small cute houses. small cute cars. not too much furniture in my house. not too much money. excess affects my mind negatively. you get to a point where what you own ends up owning you because you start thinking about it all the time. you have to maintain and look after it etc etc. i dont want to live my life like that. for my kind of spiritual makeup, less is better. so to answer your question, no i dont want adenuga or okoya money. i didnt want it when i was in the world and i sure s hell dont want it now

MY SPIRIT CANT HANDLE EXCESS. I GET OVERWHELMED EASILY
wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by gbaskiboy: 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
[s]yeye dey smell. the lady in question never check their compatibility he is only interested in physical appearance, as fate will always have his way is dawn on her nw. long ago the book of wisdom once said that God is not interested in our physical appearance but he is interested in our inner person..........[/s]
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by sukkot: 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mathematical:

Who knows even if its real... Or don't you think this Bible, prophesy and this religious hullabaloo isn't some fairy tales some nuts complied to make people behave undecided...jees saying
trust me when i tell you, the bible is VERY REAL. VERY VERY REAL.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by RFella(m): 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
fpeter:
SIMPLE! THROUGH THEIR ACTIONS
ESPECIALLY ABSTINENCE

Story for the gods!!!!!

grin
fpeter:
SIMPLE! THROUGH THEIR ACTIONS
ESPECIALLY ABSTINENCE

Story for the gods!!!!!
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Mathematical(f): 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
sukkot:
no i do not want money like adenuga and okoya and even when i was not on this path to salvation that i am on now, i still didnt want to be that rich. i am what some people call a minimalist. too much clutter affects my brain. i like things to be simple and small. i like small cute houses. small cute cars. not too much furniture in my house. not too much money. excess affects my mind negatively. you get to a point where what you own ends up owning you because you start thinking about it all the time. you have to maintain and look after it etc etc. i dont want to live my life like that. for my my kind of spiritual makeup, less is better. so to answer your question, no i dont want adenuga or okoya money. i didnt want it when i was in the world and i sure s hell dont want it now wink

Typically define who you're... Buh still bouyant riches doesn't make you less -YAHWEH fearing. ..you're a man now.. don't know if this world we are now makes you wha you planned.... Well besides me sef am God fearing... A friend lost asubstantial amount found it,yet i return it.
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
I'm more concerned with your principles as a human being than how many times you pray or go to Church. Oh have I met a couple of men that were quick to throw in the moral card or quote every bible passage known but were worst than devil himself.

So I'll rather say I love him because his principles make me wanna be a better woman!
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Bode2: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
sukkot:

I have been thinking you are Jehovah witness. please which version of Christianity do you practice[b]
sukkot:

I have been thinking you are Jehovah witness. please which version of Christianity do you practice[/b]
sukkot:

I have been thinking you are Jehovah witness but with this ninth hour of something so please which version of Christianity do you practise
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Mathematical(f): 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
sukkot:
trust me when i tell you, the bible is VERY REAL. VERY VERY REAL.
I hear yoo... .anyways part from Biblical view point.. excessive things are really not cool, it shrink brain to some level of negativity
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by sukkot: 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mathematical:

Typically define who you're... Buh still bouyant riches doesn't make you less -YAHWEH fearing. ..you're a man now.. don't know if this world we are now makes you wha you planned.... Well besides me sef am God fearing... A friend lost asubstantial amount found it,yet i return it.
you have buoyant riches in a world were many are suffering. that is not a God fearing person. you can change many lives with the wealth you are sitting on so why sit on it ? see what i am saying ? you are driving in your benz or jeep driving pass people who are banging on your window to sell you nylon water in the hot sun. does that not break your heart ? will you be God fearing when you see these things but you choose to sit on wealth ? my point being you cant be God fearing and be rich in a society with many poor people. in fact you have to be heavily satanic and demonic to be very rich in a place like nigeria and be comfortable with it. thats a demon lol. its true cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.