Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex (72278 Views)

Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend / Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2014
its an indication that if you had given it to them, they would not have stayed with you

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked SHINE ur EYE den full town this days

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2014
lukuluku101:

OMG! I've been virgin-hunting all my life. Can we both deflower one another please?
Same here bro..
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by braxjay(m): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2014
@op this your topic is misleading when i saw all her ex's ran because of sex i thought you meant too much and thereby they couldn't handle her.

to your cousin, listen child, don't do it because you wanna please somebody. i understand your hormones are all screaming for it. please hold it a little while longer. alright.

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by brownlord: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2014
What is the name of that condom on your dp?

edited, i think i'm seeing a used and one unused condom there

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Spicylate(f): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2014
we dont have the right to decide for her. its her life, so automatically its her choice. buh if you want an advice, i'd say that she should hold on. it aint easy, buh if she still doesnt want to, she shouldnt. no guy is worth giving something to when your mind aint made up.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
Hello nairalanders. I am in need of matured piece of advice. My cousin is currently 19 yrz old and she had dated 4 guys. She is single and searching. All her exes ran away from her. The reason why they left her is because she refused to give up her virginity. Should she start having sex so has to please them? N.B: SHE IS A SECONDARY VIRGIN.
abeg the guys should park well joor...... If they dont want to date her because of sex, what makes you think they wont just "pop the cherry" and dump her? Why is sex their utmost priority? Please, its even better cos atleast she gets to know truely can really mean well for her.... If they really love her, they will understand with her and still choose to stay with her regardless..... My two cups of garri

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Okijajuju1(m): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
Hello nairalanders. I am in need of matured piece of advice. My cousin is currently 19 yrz old and she had dated 4 guys. She is single and searching. All her exes ran away from her. The reason why they left her is because she refused to give up her virginity. Should she start having sex so has to please them? N.B: SHE IS A SECONDARY VIRGIN.

Chai..

Secondary Virgin: A girl that allows a Man to see and touch her Congo, but denies him Visa into Congo. grin

Like I always tell all my smallies........ Its your pusssie. Do with it as you please. But make sure you think what you do through very well so you dont regret it later.

I also think every girls first time should be special to her.. And special does not necessarily mean wedding night.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Wittylens(m): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:

They probably never loved her. If they did , they wouldn't mind been with her without having sex.

BTW , I could date your cousin. Will give her all the love in this world and will never leave jer alone as long as she loves me back!
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by coolvitus(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2014
Well d fact that she carry am com here mean say she dey consider ram so everything depends on her if she made up her mind to stay till she marry I think is d best decition she will ever take in her life. Study show it that ppl who marry as virgins stay longer in marriage than ds who enterd the promise land b4 marriage becoz there is no memory of d past sexual relationship in their head d marriage will have no reason to crash.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by adedayourt(m): 9:30am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
when a gal dnt allow her man gt to the promise land...bt he is allowd to touch the gate

Looooool, wetin person no go leard for NL

#secondaryvirgin
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by femi4: 9:31am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
Tell me more......

CLASSIFICATION OF VIRGINS:

1. Primary virgins

2. Secondary virgins

3. Tertiary Virgins

Discuss in 250 words
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by ogawisdom(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2014
grin grin grin secondary virgin pls op can u break it down for us.

At 19yrs she has dated 4 guys dts a record. She shld stop dating if she is nt interested in sex y is dt sooo difficult to figure out.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by temmyplayboy(m): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2014
Conect us 2geda, l love virgin:-
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by defendedvictim(m): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
she doesnt want to be lonely
see as d answers dey flow... grin op!!! U are your cousin
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by ebudon84: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2014
It is risky then[quote author=MisterLongman post=27961685][/quote]
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by salvatore007(m): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2014
IЙ đąVIđ๏'ş V๏Icє - Й๏Щ ąM 19 ąЙđ ąM ßIGGєr ┼ђąЙ ąLL ๏F Y๏ม....

YєYє GIrL, ş๏ 1n Yєąr ๏Vєr ąđมL┼ђ๏๏đ GIVєş ม ą LIcєЙşє ┼๏ şєメ? ąM ş๏rrY F๏r ┼ђIş IЙđ๏MIє GєЙєrą┼I๏Й..

Mrş ßєєђ๏rЙ şєєMş şђє乙 F๏LL๏ЩIЙG มr F๏๏┼ş┼єPş şIЙcє ม cąЙ┼ ┼IЙK ๏F ą rєąş๏ЙąßLє ąđVIcє 2give มr cuz...

ßєIЙG ą şєc๏ЙđąrY VIrGIЙ MєąЙş şђє乙 ┼ąş┼єd şєメ メ๏ IF şђє ђąş Й๏ rєąş๏ЙąßLє PLąЙ F๏r ђєr Fม┼มrє şђє cąЙ ąşЩєLL ┼ђr๏Щ c๏มr┼єşY ┼๏ đ ┼rąşђ ąЙđ єЙJ๏Y 3minutes ๏F PLєąşมrє.........

Pєącє
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by jnrprof(m): 9:39am On Nov 13, 2014
At age 19 having a boyfriend is not a topmost priority. The fact that she has had 4 already is quite worrisome! If secondary virginity as u have made reference to is what i know it as, then she is not giving her virginity to anyone. She has just chosen to abstain from sex going forward..and that must still be respected. If guys are running away because of her refusal to have sex, its a case of good riddance to bad rubbish. She should't be bothered about that now, rather focus on more important things. She must also refrain all forms of 'hanky-panky' with any guy and claim to be abstaining.

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by adedayourt(m): 9:39am On Nov 13, 2014
Its as simple as you can imagine

1. Remain a "secondary virgin" nd d man who-s really worth it would show up sonner than later.

2. Loose it now nd the breaker ll still walk away(90% sure) nd men ll come, enter nd walk away. Till she's finally gets one last man ready to chop nd stil stay.

Its good dey are walking away nw without chopn, she sudnt push to d nxt level

1 Like

Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by lastchild: 9:41am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
my cousin must date o
why must she date?
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by 100Cents: 9:41am On Nov 13, 2014
laykorn:
Which one is secondary again?
Ayamlaykorn

Me too dey wonder..
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by 100Cents: 9:42am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:

Are you a virgin too ?
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Dronedude(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2014
like seriously, if she refuses to give up her virginity, she should be patient, I think she is still young and should have other priorities to be lined up for her own good.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by clemz85(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2014
him! all them guyz saying she shouldn't, if she offer it to them now themma no waste time grab it.

Op its nonsense that at 19 she is bordered about dating,

umuaka na lovu.
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Dhurmynick(m): 9:43am On Nov 13, 2014
Op please be honest, are you the 'my cousin'??
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by judmanjudman4u: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2014
Missmossy:
She should not better be in a haste to get laid,she should just take her time,the right guy will come cool

Pls I want to ask, who is d right ones?
Is it d dickless men or those men who don't know how to use their dick?
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by clemz85(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2014
chasisboi:
oh and i almost forgot. if you eventually give me that chicken "just to please me" and not cos u love me or genuinely want me to taste it and after i chop i realize kfc chicken sweet pass. i might go for kfc and u will be left to deal with your emotions alone...
all this "my cousin" format is not necessary abeg. who are you hiding from?

Jah bless U Nigga.

the truth we refuse to admit
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2014
Op... tell ur cousin to be calm and focus.. #single life is the best.. no stress no worries #most girls call me a player but I don't care.. cos I'm not cheesy .. BE SINGLE LIKE ME..
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by steppin: 9:50am On Nov 13, 2014
Secondary virgin? Nawa o!
Re: Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex by gottoboy(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2014
Beehorn:
when a gal dnt allow her man gt to the promise land...bt he is allowd to touch the gate
What about tertiary virginity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Simple Nigerian Wedding Has Gone Viral Online / Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel / Transsexual Ivana Spends £87,000 To Look Like A Sex Doll (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.