Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend (3294 Views)

"If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? / Lady Shares Photos Of Her 11 Ex-Boyfriends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend by HardMirror(m): 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
Twitter went ablaze when @tonifenty shared the pictures of her 4 ex boyfriends who all mysteriously died one after the other.
The question on everybody's lips has been "who next?"
Well here is her new boyfriend. The brave soldier!

www.theedgesearch.com/2016/04/meet-toni-fenty-girl-all-4-ex.html?m=1

Re: Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
I see dead people... cry

2 Likes

Re: Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend by callmelanner(m): 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
Who e epp?
undecided undecided undecided undecided
We all know it's all liessssssss
Re: Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend by chiefolododo(m): 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
Aye le(this world that we live in is complicated). Make this one too run for hin life oo
Re: Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend by CaptainRahl(m): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2016
...iffa hear say i near ds small witch
Re: Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend by HardMirror(m): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
callmelanner:
Who e epp? undecided undecided undecided undecided We all know it's all liessssssss
Not lies. I had to do a little investigation on them
Re: Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend by HardMirror(m): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2016
Did some research on the story of toni and I realized that she changes boy friends like tissue paper. For people saying she is a witch or has spiritual husband, you are wrong. All these deaths happened within a span of about 4 years. The problem is she has lots of so called boy friends so the probability of it happening to her was high in the first place. People die everyday. It may not happen to many people but it is bound to happen to someone out of over 7billion people in the world to lose 4 friends in 4 years.
Re: Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
I smell lieees. Tell her to tag the new boyfriend Abeg. People can get so desperate for cheap attention and popularity ykno, she might be!
Re: Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend by Hadez(f): 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
Rip to this one grin
Re: Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend by yaqq: 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
Bet y is she always inluv wt weed gangster thugs?
Re: Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend by ennysuccess(m): 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
she is cursed
Re: Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend by angelTI(f): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
This girl is just having fun
Re: Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend by callmelanner(m): 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
HardMirror:

Not lies. I had to do a little investigation on them
This is an extract from the comment in the first post and I see some sense in it

1= ur first ex date died in 2012 = cool
2= ur second date died in 2014=cool
3= ur third date died after three years of ur relationship 2014+3 years it should be in 2017

this is where i got down from ur cheap lies
And still u date another one that died 9 days ago. Baby lies
u would have solved ur mathematics very well before this lie. ***
Lemme join my own, so after 9 days she moved on right? Is that even psychologically possible?. undecided only if she is the murderer of those handsome dudes shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend by HardMirror(m): 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
callmelanner:

This is an extract from the comment in the first post and I see some sense in it

3= ur third date died after three years of ur relationship 2014+3 years it should be in 2017

Lemme join my own, so after 9 days she moved on right? Is that even psychologically possible?. undecided only if she is the murderer of those handsome dudes shocked shocked
Na wa for you o!
Her twitter handle is @tonifenty go direct your aggression to her there nau. cheesy or do I look like her to you?
Re: Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend by Yeesh(f): 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
grin grin grin cry
Re: Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend by opeaceo: 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
callmelanner:

Brilliant, #clapsforhim

Her story doesn't add up.

3 Likes

Re: Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend by faith551(m): 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2016
RIP to him in advance. cry cry cry,enjoy it while it lasts bro
Re: Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend by callmelanner(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
HardMirror:

Na wa for you o!
Her twitter handle is @tonifenty go direct your aggression to her there nau. cheesy or do I look like her to you?
Stop misleading the public
Use ur discretion & initiative before creating any thread next time.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend by vicdall(f): 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
k
Re: Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend by Blackfire(m): 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
Abeg na wetin happen to the other 3 guys?.
*receives e- slap*
Re: Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend by Ayoswit(f): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hmmmm rip in advance
Re: Toni Fenty: Girl Whose 4 Ex Boyfriends All Died Shares Picture Of New Boyfriend by halfricanadian(f): 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
Don't worry dude is covered he does things to her body so as to make her confused till he figure's out who she is

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Think About This Idea? / She Has Deficated On Me Before.... Now We Are Breaking Up / Dog Had Sex With Hen And Got Stuck In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.