Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

The 100 TV Serie...anyone? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The 100 TV Serie...anyone? (78924 Views)

The 100 Million Queen Amina Of Zaria Movie / Startimes Acquires Serie A Broadcast Rights / Yoruba/english Tv Serie And Full Movie(home Video) Audition!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Guykhena:

Lol@'Jasper the great cake eater'
Mount Weather are gonna drain the blood of those kids dry,
They should be thinking for an escape plan instead of waiting for Clarke,and it might be too late ....
they wil soon reduce from 47.
Its frustrating to see that abby stil tink clarke is acting like a soldier. Clarke really is a leader and i love how she has proven that time after time.

Jaha and kane, i really dnt understand their part and his cutting of his arm and that commander.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Guykhena(m): 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
candygosh:

they wil soon reduce from 47.
Its frustrating to see that abby stil tink clarke is acting like a soldier. Clarke really is a leader and i love how she has proven that time after time.

Jaha and kane, i really dnt understand their part and his cutting of his arm and that commander.

Kane cutting his arm was actually the legit thing to do at that point in time,that act saved both their lives,a the commander saw sincerity and conviction.

But the commander sha,very weird and timid lady undecided ,beating Jaha was just outta point.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
Guykhena:

Kane cutting his arm was actually the legit thing to do at that point in time,that act saved both their lives,a the commander saw sincerity and conviction.

But the commander sha,very weird and timid lady undecided ,beating Jaha was just outta point.

She wanted to send a message. grin grin grin grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Guykhena(m): 6:26am On Dec 05, 2014
suxxman:

She wanted to send a message. grin grin grin grin

lol,I just tire.
I mean after praising both Jaha and Kane saying 'Now she knows their intentions are clean and for peace' ,her mood just changed once and gave an order for the beating of Jaha just to pass a message?
Message for what? When you know they're for peace? grin that lady got issues abeg. grin
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by tobiib(m): 8:03am On Dec 05, 2014
parrotibaba:
d episodes r 1.2 gig each na,why not download from o2tvseries.com
Well, it's because I can't watch episodes in low quality, makes me sick!
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 05, 2014
Guykhena:

lol,I just tire.
I mean after praising both Jaha and Kane saying 'Now she knows their intentions are clean and for peace' ,her mood just changed once and gave an order for the beating of Jaha just to pass a message?
Message for what? When you know they're for peace? grin that lady got issues abeg. grin

Due to Jaha putting a knife on her neck and trying to create a hostage situation counted him off the Mr Peace stuff. (I think)
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Guykhena(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2014
suxxman:

Due to Jaha putting a knife on her neck and trying to create a hostage situation counted him off the Mr Peace stuff. (I think)

She knew that was for defensive measures,and judging by the look of both not having the stomach to kill each other its a safe bet to know she wasn't gonna get hurt..
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by parrotibaba(m): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2014
tobiib:

Well, it's because I can't watch episodes in low quality, makes me sick!
bros which plan u de on self? cos 1.2gig per episode is just too big
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 05, 2014
Guykhena:

She knew that was for defensive measures,and judging by the look of both not having the stomach to kill each other its a safe bet to know she wasn't gonna get hurt..

Well,lets wait for the next episode.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by tobiib(m): 6:45am On Dec 06, 2014
parrotibaba:
bros which plan u de on self? cos 1.2gig per episode is just too big
I use Etisalat Pulse PayG
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by derbybliz(m): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2014
You can download at fztvseries.mobi or Mobtvseries.us. It has a lower data demand mostly 80mb+
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
Guykhena:

too bad its two more episodes left for season 2. I knw it would be an epic finale like season 1
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Guykhena(m): 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
candygosh:

too bad its two more episodes left for season 2. I knw it would be an epic finale like season 1

You mean 2 more episodes to the mid-season finale right?
Cus the CW boss made it clear this season will have 16 episodes..

1 Like

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2014
Guykhena:

You mean 2 more episodes to the mid-season finale right?
Cus the CW boss made it clear this season will have 16 episodes..
my bad...of cos wht i meant to write was 2 more epi for 'mid season'. I knw its goin to be 16 epi longer than season 1
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by philfearon(m): 7:36am On Dec 08, 2014
This series don mad me die..........
Anyone not watching this Series is really missing out Lol..
What's it with FINN and his new killer attitude?
Clarke is unusually over-assertive,and it disgusts me!!!
Abeg someone should go and rescue Jasper from the Mount Weather for me jare!!
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by genderruler(f): 8:32am On Dec 08, 2014
this grounders get plenty issues, dem get two faction for their sides and they are using their people for experiment in mount weather, instead of coming together to wage war against mount weather people they are busy fighting those capable of helping them. silly people!!!!
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by parrotibaba(m): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2014
so what,mount weather turns ppl into reapers(cannibals) ?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by philfearon(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
parrotibaba:
so what,mount weather turns ppl into reapers(cannibals) ?
Which leaves one wondering:
How did Finn&co convince them to come fight for them?
Show flaw!!
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by parrotibaba(m): 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
philfearon:

Which leaves one wondering:
How did Finn&co convince them to come fight for them?
Show flaw!!
de didn't, de led d reapers to were de camped,didn't u see d surprise on d faces of dem reapers when de saw d grounders instead of Finn n his peeps?
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by philfearon(m): 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
parrotibaba:
de didn't, de led d reapers to were de camped,didn't u see d surprise on d faces of dem reapers when de saw d grounders instead of Finn n his peeps?
Nope,I didn't....
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by jorhney(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
sweetus movie cheesy
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by emerich(m): 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
Just watched episode 8 and It's like Clark just killed Finn, pls can someone help me ascertain this, cos I cant believe Finn is dead.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Guykhena(m): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
emerich:
Just watched episode 8 and It's like Clark just killed Finn, pls can someone help me ascertain this, cos I cant believe Finn is dead.

lol,but you saw the knife pierce through his abdomen right?

2 Likes

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by emerich(m): 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
Guykhena:

lol,but you saw the knife pierce through his abdomen right?
Yes o! I did, but just felt It's a gimmick.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by genderruler(f): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
according to imdb.com Thomas Mcdonell/ finn featured in 29 episodes of the series, which means finn isn't dead yet...
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by philfearon(m): 7:24am On Dec 20, 2014
This 8th Episode of S2 is probably the worst of. them all so far...It is not worth being a mid season finale...
That's why I love GOT and HOMELAND....Once you commit a crime,You have to die for it..Protecting someone who murdered 18 people in cold blood is just the highlight of the fact that the show producers have no courage in killing off their main Casts... Its been the same people since S1E1!
So irritating and annoying!

3 Likes

Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 20, 2014
R.I.P Finn... itz sad you had to die bt its blood for blood

"your fight is over bro, till we meet again"
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by genderruler(f): 11:51am On Dec 20, 2014
philfearon:
This 8th Episode of S2 is probably the worst of. them all so far...It is not worth being a mid season finale...
That's why I love GOT and HOMELAND....Once you commit a crime,You have to die for it..Protecting someone who murdered 18 people in cold blood is just the highlight of the fact that the show producers have no courage in killing off their main Casts... Its been the same people since S1E1!
So irritating and annoying!

i love it when main charaters dies in tv series esp. if the story is not centered on the character. This about some group of people who landed on earth to start a living, so i don't understand why some character can't be killed off
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
I love Finn.
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by jorhney(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Finn is dead cry
Re: The 100 TV Serie...anyone? by Mintayo(m): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Finn deserves it. i love clark, wonder what the grounders will do to her now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos) / BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted / Multichoice, DSTV/GOTV To Shut Down June 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.