Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,384 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

A Family Friend Tells My Mom He Wants To Marry My Friend To Marry His Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Family Friend Tells My Mom He Wants To Marry My Friend To Marry His Son (946 Views)

I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend / Can I Marry My Senior Brother's Wife? / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Family Friend Tells My Mom He Wants To Marry My Friend To Marry His Son by mamagee3(f): 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hello nairalanders, My family friend told my mom that he wants his son to marry someone else's daughter who happens to be my friend even though my mom is always there to help him when he needs help and the other woman doesn't help him in anyway?

My friend's father is in the military and her father is rich.
His son by the way is in his late 20s and is still in Nigeria. The funny thing is his son hasn't even received a Visa yet and he has already decided who will marry his son. grin

I was wondering why he would tell my mom about his plans knowing that the girl is my friend and my mom might feel overlooked?

Do you think he might have told my mom about his 'intentions" as a ploy to hide the fact that he wants me to marry his son?

I say this because he said that I should keep fit for his son even though he said it playfully?
Re: A Family Friend Tells My Mom He Wants To Marry My Friend To Marry His Son by Godwinsilas(m): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
Do you wants to marry his son?
Re: A Family Friend Tells My Mom He Wants To Marry My Friend To Marry His Son by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mthccheeeeeew 45kb just waist for nothing

1 Like

Re: A Family Friend Tells My Mom He Wants To Marry My Friend To Marry His Son by tpia6: 12:00am On Nov 13, 2014
Huh

1 Like

Re: A Family Friend Tells My Mom He Wants To Marry My Friend To Marry His Son by mamagee3(f): 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
Post more replies!!!
Re: A Family Friend Tells My Mom He Wants To Marry My Friend To Marry His Son by VANENON(f): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice: He Wants To Get A New Phone For My Girl Friend / Top Ten(10) Signs Your Girlfriend Is Too Jealous / 9 Reasons Not To Marry Your Boyfriend !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.