Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Pls I Need Ur Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Ur Help (957 Views)

Is This Normal Or Is Something Terribly Wrong With Me.... Need Ur Help Guys / I'm In A Complicated Distance Relationship!i Need Ur Help! / I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Ur Help by heryettymama: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2014
There is a Frnd dat needs help,
She said her boyfrnd release on her virgina nd she. Is afraid of getting pregnant, note d Girl is still a virgin.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:08am On Nov 13, 2014
Release on her vigina?....still a virgin?...... does this even make sense? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by DesChyko: 8:13am On Nov 13, 2014
Otuocha!

Was it that she was giving him a hand job and he came on her vulva?

Damn.. I wonder if you'll even understand thatangry
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by Melahou(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2014
so many kids on NAIRALAND this days...
Please seun create kids section

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by izsmike: 8:19am On Nov 13, 2014
ask her if she was ovulating.... something is telling me that dis op is the gal in question
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by kowema(f): 8:20am On Nov 13, 2014
heryettymama:
She said her boyfrnd release on her virgina nd she. Is afraid of getting pregnant, note d Girl is still a virgin.
Useless post...I'm so convinced it happened to u Sef...Friend kor, she said ni
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by Kimmo(f): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2014
Melahou:
so many kids on NAIRALAND this days...
Please seun create kids section
Yes. Please! Seeing threads like this dey tire me.

heryettymama:

Madam, tell your "friend" to go to a nearby pharmacy (not a chemist or a medicine vendor) and ask for their pharmacist. Explain the details to him and he'll tell you what you need to take if any and how to shag safely in the future if you must.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by MrsGoodness(f): 8:26am On Nov 13, 2014
use postinor
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by vizkiz: 8:38am On Nov 13, 2014
MrsGoodness:
use postinor

see them they don come grin the experts are in the house...undecided
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by cuteniva: 8:58am On Nov 13, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
Release on her vigina?....still a virgin?...... does this even make sense? undecided
loools. Jes wondering 2
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by Spicylate(f): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2014
so whats the question? if she can still get pregnant? well, my advice, she should just wait till her next period. if it comes, fine. if it doesnt, oops. buh if she's that panicked, after a week or two, she can do the home pregnancy test to confirm.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by Afrok(m): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2014
Please can somebody define virginity and who a virgin is for me? So many wrong usage and misconceptions about virginity these days.

Funny enough, some people don't know that virginity can be lost in different ways apart from sex and the worst is, answers to questions on virginity and pregnancy can be gotten through the internet. The time U spend in coming to nairaland to share ur fear is enough for U to surf the internet and get more answers from professionals.

Either ways, my answer is yes! It's possible but the chances are slim. I still don't understand ur meaning of being a virgin, whether U are a primary or secondary virgin undecided.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 13, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
she meant everyone thinks she is stl a virgin but she has been digging
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by Cashio(m): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2014
DesChyko:
Otuocha!

Was it that she was giving him a hand job and he came on her vulva?

Damn.. I wonder if you'll even understand thatangry
nwanna u be mbano guy
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by jnrprof(m): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2014
All these children that want to eat their cake and have it angry

You're either having sex or not! A man has seen and fondled your naked body and you are there claiming virgin. SMH in 7D. Just allow the guy enter the place and stop deceiving yourself as you're fornicating already
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by DesChyko: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2014
Cashio:
nwanna u be mbano guy

No o.. But Mbaise.. Lol
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help by Cashio(m): 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
DesChyko:

No o.. But Mbaise.. Lol

badoo...why u come dey flow for swahili nah

(1) (Reply)

Fwendship / Different Phases Of Love / Should A Jobless Or Broke Guy Be In A Relationship At All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.