Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Should A Jobless Or Broke Guy Be In A Relationship At All? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Jobless Or Broke Guy Be In A Relationship At All? (954 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Jobless Or Broke Guy Be In A Relationship At All? by princejenks(m): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
The other day I overheard this conversation between two

ladies. One of ladies with the loudest voice was
replying the other lady who opined that love was all that mattered in 
any relationship,asking her if love could be used to pay for goods in the market,make
her hair or cash money in the bank? 

Well,from my little experience in love matters,I think any guy in a relationship 
with a lady,in which he can't be able to take his lady out on treats from time to time,
buy her gifts on special occasions and take care of some of her needs is only setting
himself up for needless headache and ridicule. I do understand there are
some very materialistic ladies out there who make a man's life a living
hell by trying to turn them to an atm where they go to withdraw money
from,for every little request. If a guy is comfortable,as in financially okay,there
is no crime if he decides to take care of certain aspects of his
lady's well being, but it must be at his discretion and not due to her
insistence,because,after all,he isn't married to her yet and cannot
take over the role of her parents or guardian.

Failure of a guy to be
financially committed to his lady would only give the opportunity to any
smart guy out there to win over his lady's love which would lead to her being
unfaithful to him.

A caveat here though,guys,no matter how much you spend on
your lady,it's not a guarantee that she wont cheat or go out with other
guys because humans can never be satisfied,least of all ladies. So a guy
should try as much as he could to keep the spark on in the relationship
,to the best of his ability,and he would see his lady stick to him no
matter what,except she is the greedy and materialistic type. 

To answer the question about whether a jobless or broke guy should be in a
relationship,well,i can't give a yes or no answer, rather,I would ask
the lady to ask herself these questions; did he lose his job before or
after he met her?  Is his being broke a momentary thing or it's been
like that for a long while? What efforts is he making to get out of
his situation? Is he the lazy type who lives off women?

Answers to
these questions would determine whether to go into or remain in a
relationship with such a guy,and for the guys,do you want to go
through the needless headache that you would encounter by not having
the financial muscle to take care of the least of your lady's needs? valentine is just around the corner,sweet words alone does not suffice in a period like this,such that even the most understanding lady will expect at least a little treat at a time like this from her man,so guys would you go borrowing money to celebrate valentine with your lady?
Re: Should A Jobless Or Broke Guy Be In A Relationship At All? by Mimienudles(f): 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
He has feelings. Tomorrow will be better
Re: Should A Jobless Or Broke Guy Be In A Relationship At All? by SeverusSnape(m): 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
You have a point.
Re: Should A Jobless Or Broke Guy Be In A Relationship At All? by iceberylin(m): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
Thats when the love is pure.......

When a girl kisses you when you broke,nigga marry her angry
Re: Should A Jobless Or Broke Guy Be In A Relationship At All? by buygala(m): 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
Broke Girls be like.....

IF A MAN IS TOO LAZY TO MAKE MONEY, HOW DOES HE THEN FIND THE ENERGY TO SWEAT ONTOP OF SOMEONE'S DAUGHTER OR EVEN FALL IN LOVE WITH HER? undecided

Anyway, I am neither broke nor in love... Both are undesirable circumstances which must be avoided at all cost angry

*climbs ugwu tree and balances very well to watch all them lovebirds sing their songs
Re: Should A Jobless Or Broke Guy Be In A Relationship At All? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
The question is why does anyone have to be in a relationship @ all??...If as a Man u are financially independent and capable to marry,go ahead, ask a lady out and if compartibility is ascertained,go ahead and marry her..Some guys are just sick in the head,u date a lady for 5yrs, u guys start acting as husbands and wife before u marry,would wud be left to enjoy after marriage?..this is a reason for our increasing divorce cases.....if ur broke like ne,face you life and hustle, leave women outta ur plans,when you are made,marry shikenah..
Re: Should A Jobless Or Broke Guy Be In A Relationship At All? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Not a good idea.
Re: Should A Jobless Or Broke Guy Be In A Relationship At All? by Tallesty1(m): 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
Broke people should stay away from relationship. Muah Don't care bout their gender.
Re: Should A Jobless Or Broke Guy Be In A Relationship At All? by channelz: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
A relationship should be goal-oriented. That settles it.
Re: Should A Jobless Or Broke Guy Be In A Relationship At All? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Bros all what u wrote is just epistle....the lady is clearly aware he's a broke ass when they met so u writing journal is long thing

U that know ur bf is poor or broke when u met....am sure u wont expect much from him
Re: Should A Jobless Or Broke Guy Be In A Relationship At All? by Rapmoney(m): 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
The bitter truth is that a jobless guy has no business being in a relationship. Relationship without money is useless!

1 Like

Re: Should A Jobless Or Broke Guy Be In A Relationship At All? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
Broke people should stay away from relationship. Muah Don't care bout their gender.
[size=15pt] Your reason(s) please[/size]
Re: Should A Jobless Or Broke Guy Be In A Relationship At All? by Papertrail11(m): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
should a broke lady who is unemployed and jobless be In a relationship??

I dey wait answer
Re: Should A Jobless Or Broke Guy Be In A Relationship At All? by Tallesty1(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
[size=15pt] Your reason(s) please[/size]
I have a thread bout it on my profile.
Re: Should A Jobless Or Broke Guy Be In A Relationship At All? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
I have a thread bout it on my profile.
[size=13pt] Seen. Nice points smiley

A guy may not experience some of your points with some ladies though but the second point: Your ego will be bruised is so damn true! It's bound to happen to a broke guy with any lady.[/size]
Re: Should A Jobless Or Broke Guy Be In A Relationship At All? by Tallesty1(m): 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
AgapeCharis:
[size=13pt] Seen. Nice points smiley

A guy may not experience some of your points with some ladies though but the second point: Your ego will be bruised is so damn true! It's bound to happen to a broke guy with any lady.[/size]
I am glad you liked it............

That one alone and the distractions it will cause are enough reason to shun relationship when you are broke. It might be cool in the first few months but someone will definitely get tired of waiting and hoping.

The next step will be to dump broke guy and you know what that means, his heart is darned if he has invested emotionally in the relationship.
Re: Should A Jobless Or Broke Guy Be In A Relationship At All? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
I am glad you liked it............

That one alone and the distractions it will cause are enough reason to shun relationship when you are broke. It might be cool in the first few months but someone will definitely get tired of waiting and hoping.

The next step will be to dump broke guy and you know what that means, his heart is darned if he has invested emotionally in the relationship.
[size=15pt] Choi!!! cry cry[/size]
Re: Should A Jobless Or Broke Guy Be In A Relationship At All? by InZA: 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
There are 3 things that a guy should NEVER DO during his stay on earth.

1. Hit a woman
2. Say "I love you" to a woman he doesn't feel shiii for
3. Woo/Date/Court/Marry a woman when he's broke or jobless

(1) (Reply)

Statistical Report Of FEB 14 / Guys, How Many Of You Agree With This Pic? / So You Are Still A Single Guy/lady At 30. So?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.