Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! (9821 Views)

Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / My Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Emilord(m): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
cokacoola:
Pls i need a honest advice on this matter, i move into my new apartment about a month now, my landlord stays in india so it was just the wife nd the kids staying.. The wife seems to be a good woman, if i didt go to work sumtimes i wil stay in their apartment chat with her and play with d kid she is juxt the kinda peaceful landlady any teneat wil wish for but my problem with is that anytime i bring any babe to the house, her mood wil change and she will not talk with me for a long time. This has been happening 4 long now and i have not have the courage to confront her.....ADVICE PLS
u can lie eeh!jst listen to urself.u moved in a month ago and the woman's attitude has been for a very long time?eeh'

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by cokacoola(m): 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=Andyblaze post=27992072][/quote] why everybody dey say i be you self?
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by major466(m): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Her moody nature might just be a coincidence. She probably fights with her husband on phone each time you bring your girl.
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Andyblaze: 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
cokacoola:
why everybody dey say i be you self?

Its because ur preek is long like my own
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by cokacoola(m): 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
Andyblaze:

Its because ur preek is long like my own
nd how did they see our preek
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Andyblaze: 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
cokacoola:
nd how did they see our preek

Not 'our'...just 'your'....they saw it on naijauncut.com
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by cokacoola(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
Andyblaze:

Not 'our'...just 'your'....they saw it on naijauncut.com
where are you now?
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by austine4real(m): 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
samflexxy:
She needs your corrk in her cunt
badt nigga
c advice o
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Andyblaze: 12:36am On Nov 14, 2014
cokacoola:
where are you now?

london
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 14, 2014
grin grin grin
BreezyRita:
Maybe she's godly. And doesn't like sinners. grin grin
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by olempe(m): 4:34am On Nov 14, 2014
andromida:
Make it a hello - hi relationship ignore her frowns and continue your life.
Na so, no time!
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by kendraloops(f): 5:35am On Nov 14, 2014

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 14, 2014
cokacoola:
Pls i need a honest advice on this matter, i move into my new apartment about a month now, my landlord stays in india so it was just the wife nd the kids staying.. The wife seems to be a good woman, if i didt go to work sumtimes i wil stay in their apartment chat with her and play with d kid she is juxt the kinda peaceful landlady any teneat wil wish for but my problem with is that anytime i bring any babe to the house, her mood wil change and she will not talk with me for a long time. This has been happening 4 long now and i have not have the courage to confront her.....ADVICE PLS
You such a bad tenant,you wan nack your landlady. Boy,beware of thunderbolt.
Stop visiting her,keep your distance,do your thing with your gals. Wetin concern u with her
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Acidosis(m): 7:59am On Nov 14, 2014
must you lie to gather comments?
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by farem: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
cokacoola:

If your story is not a -make-up, with the bolded yu have a problem! You moved in about a month and you a grown up man (or are u a kid) will go into an (previously unknown and not a relative-) married woman house to chat (have you gone a working brain?)

If you dont know you want it: these or one of it is happening : You are a dullard, self self-deceived.

NEXT POST jare!
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by mecussey(m): 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
Harbosede02:
Op,ur landlady don fall in love wif u!

The Op will be very happy with this your statement. I was once involved with that type of landlady. She gave me a condition that she only wanted one person, but I thought it was not a wise decision if i should take it
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by jantavanta(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2015
You got her bonded emotionally. Now, seeing the competitors puts her off.
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by demarc001: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2015
cokacoola:

Avoid close relationship with her. You don't necessarily need to discuss it with her.
And you too get a stable relationship. Maybe bringing different ladies is what pisses her (although not her biz).
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by ros5: 11:18am On Oct 31, 2015
I smell jealousy, probably she's developing feelings for u cheesy
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by cooker: 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
what is your problem with her mood do your thing are you not paying your house rent how is your personal life any of her problem ignore her if her mood change her problem not yours angry
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by umehmj(m): 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
cokacoola:

wetin you dey find enter a married woman apartment in the first place? when you know the husband no dey and you know women are vulnerable when left Hot for a long time. guy take your time
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by anigbajumo(m): 12:03am On Nov 01, 2015
halmeyd:
Op,abeg na ur john thomas she want,flog her wit ur flexible koboko,bt afta lamoshuanging her u kum dey feel like somersaultin 3 times or crowing like a fowl den u don enta am b dat ooo

She don married nw,she don born like 2children.I guess the totoh no go sweet wella....
Re: I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 01, 2015
cokacoola:
Pls i need a honest advice on this matter, i move into my new apartment about a month now,[s][/s] my landlord stays in india so it was just the wife nd the kids staying.. The wife seems to be a good woman, if i didt go to work sumtimes i wil stay in their apartment chat with her and play with d kid she is juxt the kinda peaceful landlady any teneat wil wish for but my problem with is that anytime i bring any babe to the house, her mood wil change and she will not talk with me for a long time. This has been happening 4 long now and i have not have the courage to confront her.....ADVICE PLS

Contradictions.

U said you park in newly.. .. . (1month).

You also said her anger has been for so long?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Who Posted The Viral Babcock S*x Tape Issues Public Apology / Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache / Where Do U Wish To Fück Or Get Fücked??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.