Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860108 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by eitsei(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
keep it rolling bro.....
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Kip it rollin..hmm ikoko u neva wn stop abi hmm..reserve my coment
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by aprilwise(m): 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
Long time no updates. Welcome back.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
Cybershow:
Ikoko hazardous weldone o..a great wrk...harjibolar10 u stil dae say "hope" no b hope jawe..na direct u go use na shade e go pursue nw
I just no wan be too forward ni Jawe
I know say that's watin he go do.
Anyways, me understand Ruka sha o, she don fall in love

Continue oga, still dey follow
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by reap40: 12:08am On Feb 05, 2015
heatflux:
The next thing u ll hear from Op is that his phone was stolen//missing, work schedule etc.... Popular response

At least we now know that his phone was not stolen/missing....

Ride on Oga Hazardous! I dey gbadun your tory! * * winks **
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 6:11am On Feb 05, 2015
harjibolar10:

I just no wan be too forward ni Jawe
I know say that's watin he go do.
Anyways, me understand Ruka sha o, she don fall in love

Continue oga, still dey follow
Alrit o.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:47am On Feb 05, 2015
reap40:

At least we now know that his phone was not stolen/missing....

Ride on Oga Hazardous! I dey gbadun your tory! * * winks **

Lol! Thanks for the appreciation!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:48am On Feb 05, 2015
I headed straight to my room with my plate of rice. I settled down to eat my food while I placed a call to Bidemi. She picked at the first beep.

Bidemi: hello Femi ... happy Sunday
Me: same to you Bidemi.. what happened? I dint see any of Adeboye's in the church today?
Bidemi: (voice sad) yes... My dad is not feeling too well. we had to rush him to the hospital and he has since been admitted in the emergency ward...
Me: (shouted) Jesus... what happened?

She narrated how her dad was complaining of running stomach when he came back yesterday. They had to rush him to the hospital when the doctor diagnosed that he was poisoned. I really felt for her when she said "I don't want to lose my dad now". I ended the call but not after she told me where her dad was admitted.
I rushed my food and I went to inform my parents about Bidemi's dad. They were shocked. They hurriedly dressed up and we went to the Adeboye's house. They were preparing to go to the hospital when we entered. MummyK explained everything all over again to my parents. They suggested that I stay over with Bidemi while they (parents) go to the hospital. In about five minutes time, I'm left with Bidemi. We kept quiet for a while before I managed to say something.

Me: I'm sorry about your dad... I'm very sure that he will be alright.
Bidemi: (tears rolling down) I pray that he would... you need to see him yesterday, he was shouting and rolling in pain.

I moved over to her and I placed my arms around her shoulder; assuring her that he will surely get better. We kept quiet for minutes until my phone rang. I adjusted myself and I brought out my phone, it's Adedoyin. I dint pick it. She called again and I dint pick again.

Bidemi: who is Adedoyin?
Me: he's a friend....
Bidemi: if he's a he friend... why dint you pick his call?
Me: I don't have anything to say to him; besides it's my call and I can choose which call I want to pick
Bidemi: okay oooo

We were muted for a while when my phone rang again: only that this time I covered the screen of the phone from her view. I checked, it was Sarah. I can't lie that Sarah is a "he" now.

Bidemi: why are you covering your phone? So it's another 'he' that calls you again
Me: (smiling) those people calling me are nobody.... and they will continue to be nobody until Miss somebody wants them to be somebody.

I moved closer to her and I planted a kiss on her lips: telling her "you are my Miss somebody ". I told her what she wanted to hear. Words like I love you and some other sweet words. Actually, I don't search for words when trying to make Bidemi blush, it just comes naturally. Maybe it's because what I feel for her is real, Unlike with my other girls (mostly lies). She replied "I love you too". We kissed like our lives depended on it. We tangled our tongues and my hands fondled her breast through her clothes. She loosens her top button and I continued applying pressure on it. I was about lifting up her dress when kikelomo opens the sliding door. We hurriedly readjusted ourselves and hoped that she dint see us.

Kikelomo: (angry) what's happening here?
Me: (confused) welcome back Kikelomo...
Kikelomo: so you guys don't even have regards for anyone again... you now do rubbish anytime that no one is around. Even with the condition that daddy is...Bidemi, you still have time to kiss and flirt with a guy. I'm disappointed in you.
Bidemi: (crying) I'm sorry... I just don't know what came over me...
Me: it's not really her fault. I'm..... (cuts me off)
Kikelomo: (points to the door) "I'm just leaving"

5 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2015
hazardous:
I headed straight to my room with my plate of rice. I settled down to eat my food while I placed a call to Bidemi. She picked at the first beep.

Me: same to you Bidemi.. what happened? I dint see any of Adeboye's in the church today?
Bidemi: (voice sad) yes... My dad is not feeling too well. we had to rush him to the hospital and he has since been admitted in the emergency ward...

She narrated how her dad was complaining of running stomach when he came back yesterday. They had to rush him to the hospital when the doctor diagnosed that he was poisoned. I really felt for her when she said "I don't want to lose my dad now". I ended the call but not after she told me where her dad was admitted.
I rushed my food and I went to inform my parents about Bidemi's dad. They were shocked. They hurriedly dressed up and we went to the Adeboye's house. They were preparing to go to the hospital when we entered. MummyK explained everything all over again to my parents. They suggested that I stay over with Bidemi while they (parents) go to the hospital. In about five minutes time, I'm left with Bidemi. We kept quiet for a while before I managed to say something.

Bidemi: (tears rolling down) I pray that he would... you need to see him yesterday, he was shouting and rolling in pain.

I moved over to her and I placed my arms around her shoulder; assuring her that he will surely get better. We kept quiet for minutes until my phone rang. I adjusted myself and I brought out my phone, it's Adedoyin. I dint pick it. She called again and I dint pick again.

Me: I don't have anything to say to him; besides it's my call and I can choose which call I want to pick

We were muted for a while when my phone rang again: only that this time I covered the screen of the phone from her view. I checked, it was Sarah. I can't lie that Sarah is a "he" now.

Bidemi: why are you covering your phone? So it's another 'he' that calls you again
Me: (smiling) those people calling me are nobody.... and they will continue to be nobody until Miss somebody wants them to be somebody.

I moved closer to her and I planted a kiss on her lips: telling her "you are my Miss somebody ". I told her what she wanted to hear. Words like I love you and some other sweet words. Actually, I don't search for words when trying to make Bidemi blush, it just comes naturally. Maybe it's because what I feel for her is real, Unlike with my other girls (mostly lies). She replied "I love you too". We kissed like our lives depended on it. We tangled our tongues and my hands fondled her breast through her clothes. She loosens her top button and I continued applying pressure on it. I was about lifting up her dress when kikelomo opens the sliding door. We hurriedly readjusted ourselves and hoped that she dint see us.

Kikelomo: so you guys don't even have regards for anyone again... you now do rubbish anytime that no one is around. Even with the condition that daddy is...Bidemi, you still have time to kiss and flirt with a guy. I'm disappointed in you.

ah ikoko cum cont ooooo abeg
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by eitsei(m): 11:19am On Feb 05, 2015
abi na wetin man go do? femi abeg continue jare
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
hazardous:

Hazardous come n continue this story o ....
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
pwettyhardey:

Hazardous come n continue this story o ....
Gat you
Cybershow:
ah ikoko cum cont ooooo abeg
Gat you too.

Like seriously, you don't need to quote all the update, before you can convey your message now

Just saying thou

Oga hazardous, come continue o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by beejay501: 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
way this eden hazard make e cum continue na
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by ixora3(f): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ikoko dt was unfair na..u shudnt ve started d carresin tin.their papa dey hospital o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
Harjibolar10 owk o..i hear u o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Milanista247(m): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
I really av to register to comment on beautiful right up. Pls roll up the update fast #Harzadous
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2015
I was again embarrassed by the Adeboye's. I was slowly walking out of their house like a rejected son-in-law; hoping and praying that Kikelomo would change her mind. I managed to look back at Bidemi, whose tears have started rolling down freely from her eyes. I looked at Kikelomo, she doesn't look like someone that would rescind her decision. I walked out of their living room and out of their house.
I stood in front of their gate, trying to believe that it's was all a dream. It's no dream. I was actually sent out of the house by kikelomo but who would blame her? I summoned the remaining courage and pride left in me; I headed back to my house. Fuming and thinking: what have I not seen in the hands of the Adeboye's?. The most embarrassing day of my life was with the Adeboye's and I'm very sure that, what happened today will surely be among the worst day of my life too.
I got to the front of my house. It's almost 4pm on my wrist watch. My parents won't be coming back from the hospital till 6pm. I rushed to my room, stocked my wallet with some money and I headed for Rooftop top hotel. Today's Sunday. I'm very sure that Tunde and his friends will be there. Sometimes I used to wonder how they make a living. I really do need their company right now. I got to the hotel and I headed straight to the relaxation spot.
I met Tunde, Ronke and their friends all drinking their first bottle. I was hailed from afar "Ikoko Ikoko". I shook hands with the guys and I pecked Ronke on her right cheek, who insisted that I gave her another one on her left cheek. I humbly gave her another innocent peck and I settled down with them. I called the barman: who later filled the table with beers on my request.
We all drank up and chatted loudly. The gathering and the drinks was beginning to take his toll on me. I have started feeling tipsy. I have forgotten the issue of the Adeboye's. I danced azonto to all the songs played. I was really enjoying myself when until my Dad called. I have to rush away from the sound system: so that he won't doubt where I was. I picked his call.

Me: hello daddy
Daddy: hello Femi, we won't be coming over to the Adeboye's house today. Mr Adeboye has just been transferred to Luth hospital for further series of test. We are going with them. Make sure that you don't stay more than 8pm over there.
Me: okay daddy... help me to tell MummyK that I will continue to pray for them.

He ended the call emphasising that I leave the Adeboye's house before 8pm. It's now some minutes past 5pm. I rushed back to the gathering of my friends and we continued our enjoyment. It was not quite long that Tunde stepped out to receive a phone call. He called me from the midst of our friends.

Tunde: (smiling) Femi... I need a favour from you and I will be very glad if you could help me out
Me: (smiling) anything for you. You be my padi na
Tunde: okay... it's nothing much really. I just got a call from one of my girlfriends. She's on his way now but Ronke has been acting strangely these days.
Me: (feeling tipsy) so what do you want me to do?
Tunde: very simple and it will be a very easy thing to do; now that you are feeling tipsy.
Me: (smiling) don't mock me today... you still need my help, remember...
Tunde: I'm sorry... I want you to engage Ronke with anything you could think of. Don't let her know that I'm not around. Dance with her. Get her drunk. Just do anything that would make her mind drift away from me.
Me: that's very easy. I think I could handle that
Tunde: (smiling) I knew you could... let us go back to their midst; your work starts in about 10mins time. By then I would have disappeared.

We went back to their midst after I had assured him that it's a piece of cake but at the back of my mind: I know that it's not. Ronke already has something for me. I hope it won't go off the hook today with Tunde not around.

12 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by henryukwa(m): 10:13am On Feb 06, 2015
oya fire on bro...nice work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mikemodel24: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2015
i fit get 1 more upload b4 nite@ hazardous
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 11:52am On Feb 06, 2015
mikemodel24:
i fit get 1 more upload b4 nite@ hazardous
Seconded but I want two upload o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Milanista247(m): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
OGA Femi, u opportunity dnt dey infront of u, na wathing remen be mak u use ur both hand to pack am. Hazardous more pls
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hazardous pls elp us wit two update 2 nit pls

2 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mikemodel24: 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
pwettyhardey:

Seconded but I want two upload o
instead of hoping for 1 u re going for two.hmmm u too selfish
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
We were drinking and enjoying ourselves. My phone rang. It was from kikelomo. I refused to pick; not now that I have a mission at hand. It's not upto the 10mins that Tunde's excused himself from our midst. I knew that he had already gone for his appointment.
I'm now with Ronke and two other guys. I picked up my phone and I text her. "You look very beautiful this evening: how I wished that I could look straight into your eyes and tell you that: but Tunde & his friends are here". The message delivery coincided with her message tone. She read it and looked up at me with a thank you smile. She relocated her from her seat to my side; whispering words into my ear drum.

Ronke: (smiling) are you of what you text?
Me: sure... why won't I mean it? take look around and tell me what do you see?
Ronke: (looking around widely) just guys having fun....
Me: (smiling) so why won't I appreciate you more than the guys? You are what I say you are...
Ronke: (blushing) stop teasing me Femi....
Me: okay, if you say so... do you care for a dance?
Ronke: (smiling) me and you dance?
Me: yes... are you scared that I might beat you hands down?
Ronke: (laughing hard) beat me ke? I'm the best in everything I like. I bet that you don't stand a chance with me
Me: (smiling) is that a challenge?

We both moved from our seat to an open space: not designed for dancing. Tunde's friends hailed us as we moved along. I'm not a bad dancer; but I'm experienced when a lady says "I'm very good at dancing". I have already defeated myself before the dance even started. She twisted her waist as if it's boneless. The alcohol I took has already started having its effects on me. I started dancing widely with her, not minding the presence of other people around the relaxation spot. I moved closer to her and I placed my hands behind her bumbum. Whenever she twisted her bumbum it hits my hand to the admiration of our viewers; who have started hailing us both. We danced for 20minutes and later joined on the dance floor with people around. It now turns out to be rowdy. We went back to our seat, with people still enjoying the music on our proposed dance floor. I went over to the barman and I paid for all the drinks that we took. Ronke suggested that we go to somewhere quiet.
It's now getting dark. She led the way as we walked to the car park. She opened the door to what I guess to be her car. I entered without questioning her. She drove out of the hotel main gate carelessly; that makes my alcohol intake comes down a little bit.

Me: (smiling) where are we going Ronke?
Ronke: to a Cool spot hotel around the corner.. it's about 3/4 streets from here
Me: okay... what of if Tunde comes back and found out that you went out with me...
Ronke: (smiling) are you scared?
Me: not really but I don't want any quarrel with him. He might misinterpret your friendly gesture.

She laughed hysterically and said that I should stop being childish about the whole issue. She said that she knew that Tunde had already gone out with one of his girlfriends and he's not coming back till midnight or tomorrow morning. We got to the Cool spot hotel. It's on Fatimo's street. We got out the car and she immediately booked a room that we entered together.
The hotel is not as superb as Rooftop hotel but it's definitely on the same rating with it. She made use of their intercom and ordered for more drinks with 2 roasted chicken. While we waited for the order, we gisted about what happened at the hotel. We laughed and we took time staring into each others eyes. I'm tempted to kiss her inviting lips but the thought of Tunde kept flooding my mind. I was still contemplating whether to kiss her or not when she asked an obvious but very strange question.

Ronke: don't you want to kiss me?

4 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hazardous d ikoko man..i dae feel u..abeg bring us 1 mor 2nit na beg we dae beg o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by aprilwise(m): 1:02am On Feb 07, 2015
In Ronke's voice. Don't u want to kiss me? My reply. It been long i wanted to kiss u but I don't know how to start cos am scared of your boyfriend. Nice story
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Milanista247(m): 3:39am On Feb 07, 2015
tongue Thanka foe the latest update, hope there will be more update tomorrow.Thanka foe the latest update, hope there will be more update tomorrow.Thanka foe the latest update, hope there will be more update tomorrow.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 07, 2015
Vote for the best new comer category, the nominees
are:
Losprince
pweetydamsel
Chinweblinks

@ https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/47#1804027.1517#30467041
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 07, 2015
Hazardous, I'm glad you are back. I almost lost interest in this story of entanglements. Your literature prowess is amazing. Knowing that a true life story is enmeshed with some added anecdotes makes the story worth reading. I implore that you design time to post regularly.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
#DARKLIGHT.... I'm glad to be back and much better seeing most of you back on the thread as well.
It has not been easy for me for some reason stated above.... but I promise that I won't blank out like I had done in the past.

Sorry for not updating since morning (it's match day).... Updating one very soon! Hope all the big teams win today (I don't do nairabet oo).

One love guys.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
The question got me off balance, that I have to clear my throat before answering her.

Me: (scared but smiling) I'm very sure that every guys on earth would love to kiss you.
Ronke: (smiling) every guys... what about you?
Me: sure... why won't I love to?
Ronke: then what's holding you?

I don't have it easy with girls within my age bracket: but here I am with another woman that's old enough to be my mother. I don't need any more invitation than the one I already got. I moved closer to her: placed my left hand on her right cheek. I planted a very light kiss on her lips. I moved away. We stared at each other eyeballs without uttering a word for 30secs. She moved closer to me and she planted a more romantic kiss on my lips. I reciprocated the kiss as I inserted my tongue into her mouth. She seems very good at kissing. She trapped my tongue with her teeth while she uses her tongue to massage mine. I was really enjoying myself until when we heard a knock at the door. We quickly separated.

Me: who is it?
A guy: room service... I brought your order sir

why on earth did he choose to come now? I ordered him in and he served us with the beers and chickens we ordered for. I had not eaten anything today except the Sunday rice I took after church. I devoured the chicken like It was said to be my last super. I'm still feeling the alcohol in my blood stream: so I dint bother taking any more.
I have not been conscious of the time since... I checked the time, it's now 9pm. How on earth did the time fly like that? I told her about my fears (going home now) but she insisted that I kiss and romance her before she could allow me go. I looked at her face and she seems serious and more sex*y in the way she stares back at me. I moved closer to her that my lips was near hers. We could feel ourselves breathing. I placed my right hand on her bre*st and I fondled it from inside her clothes.
She moaned as I now used my cheek to rub hers. I could feel a sudden rise in my trousers. I lifted up her blouse. I exposed her brea*t. I now used some of my fingers to pinch her right nip*ples while I clamped my mouth on the other one. Her hands touched my OGA and it double charged. We were in cloud seven when Ronke phone rang. I was curious to know who was it: but she just ignored the call with the phone still in her bag. I continued with what I was doing but not with much enthusiasm like before. The tempo kept coming down as the caller kept calling.
Even though she refused to bring out the phone from her bag to be sure who was it: It's obvious that the caller is Tunde. I was terrified when my phone rang. I expected the worse without even knowing who the caller was.... if it's my dad; I'm in trouble and if it's Tunde.. I'm in trouble as well. I had my heart in my mouth as I removed the phone from my pocket. It's Tunde.
I hurriedly moved away from Ronke and told her that's Tunde. She was not even bothered: she moved closer to me and tried kissing me: which I smartly rejected. I put a finger on my lips signalling her to keep quiet as I picked the call and immediately puts it on loudspeaker.

Me: (forming drunkard) he.. hello Tunde... are you back from your trip?
Tunde: (voice serious) what trip did I tell you that I'm going for? Where are you guys?
Me: (still pretending) what guys are you talking about?
Tunde: you and Ronke of course.... a guy informed me that he saw you and Ronke drove out of the hotel shortly I left you guys. I'm back at the hotel and you guys haven't returned since then.
Me: (confused) we.. we went for a stroll and decided to get an ice cream at KFC. We are on our way back now.
Tunde: it had better be true; because if I found out that you are flirting and doing rubbish things with my woman. Hmnnnnn, just consider yourself dead.

I was about to say something but he hung up the call as soon as he passed his message.

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by eitsei(m): 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
ghan ghan

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.