Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860101 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Oh..hazardous mak i no lie u r true ikoko..sebi i sabi use am produce drama film sha? *winks*
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
Keep em coming
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by ixora3(f): 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
In fumilayo voice:bro femi pls continue

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by skinnybleed(m): 12:00am On Feb 12, 2015
I don Finally catch up with u Mr Hazardous, Dude u are a really good writer, but pls no dull yur goons, imagine time wey I dey up dey chill maybe u go still Update...
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Molz(m): 1:35am On Feb 12, 2015
skinnybleed:
I don Finally catch up with u Mr Hazardous, Dude u are a really good writer, but pls no dull yur goons, imagine time wey I dey up dey chill maybe u go still Update...
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Costlybabe: 6:50am On Feb 12, 2015
This story make sense
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Chubbiehills(f): 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
bro femi....u neva let me attend to anytin in ofiz today...startd d story nd finishin today,gr8 task.oo..lyk ur story buh hope u wont end up lyk a frnd sha oooo...pls mre update, folowin bumper to bumper

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:07am On Feb 13, 2015
#chubbiehills

Me: (staring at Ruka) hello
Sarah: hello Femi... what happened? Adedoyin and I have been trying to reach you. I even sent you a text message. Hope all is well?
Me: (smiling) yes... I got into a fight with some guys... I'm presently admitted in the hospital.
Sarah: Jesus... what happened? I hope you were not seriously wounded?
Me: not really... I might be discharged in 2/3 days time. Have you guys left now?
Sarah: (voice sad) no.. but we are about going to the airport now. The flight still leaves 10pm. Maybe we should come and say hello before we rush to the airport.
Me: (staring at Ruka) that's very lovely of you guys but my parents are here and I don't know what I'm going to tell them if you guys come around. Besides I don't want to stress you. I'm much better now. Just missing you guys already.

We chatted for awhile and she ended the call with the promise of calling me back before boarding the plane. I smiled as I looked at Ruka.

Me: (smiling) I'm still waiting for my kiss
Ruka: why don't you ask the girl you are on the phone to kiss you.
Me: that's very rude Ruka... when did you start acting like Bidemi? She's a lady and a good friend.
Ruka: whatever.... a girl or a lady; I'm not kissing you.

Ruka acted strangely all through her stay with me. It's either Bidemi or the unknown lady on the phone that she now uses to end our conversation: but who cares?. We continued chatting until my Dad entered the room. We all greeted him. He responded quite well. He greeted Ruka very warmly and he dint mixed up her name this time.
He asked me what happened and I continued with the lies that I have perfected since morning. I knew that my dad is a very smart person: so I dint try to be smart with him. He was still asking me some detectives questions when my mum entered with Brother Segun.

Me: (very happy) big brother... I'm glad to see you.
Brother Segun: (smiling) me too... at least you are more of a lively person than yesterday.
Me: (smiling) you are the first guy that would come visiting today... I'm so happy you came.
Daddy: what about me? I'm still a guy
Brother Segun: you are old school sir... He meant younger guys
Me: yes ooo
Daddy: (laughing) I'm still young at heart... it's your mummy that's old school not me..

We all laughed over the joke and we still took time to share other jokes. It's now 9pm and Ruka requested to take her leave. My dad asked her to wait for awhile: so that she can drop her over at her house. My dad went out of the room: probably to see the doctor.

Me: (smiling) thank you Ruka... I really appreciate your visit...
Ruka: it's my pleasure... I might come around tomorrow: I hope you would be discharged tomorrow.
Me: I hope so too...

We dint chat long when my dad came back to the room. Everyone left with him except my mum who's sleeping over again. I felt for her. She dint go to work today and it's all because of me: Tomorrow: I don't think she would go again.
Immediately they left, my mum served me a plate of rice with hot tea. I took it and the nurse came in to give me my night drugs. I slept off just like in the morning.

I woke up around 6:30am in the morning. I picked my phone. It was on silent. I saw missed call from Adedoyin, Bidemi and Motunrayo. I immediately connects a call to Motunrayo and she picked. I explained the perfect lie to her and she felt pity for me. I told her not to come to the hospital because It seems I might be discharged today. She still insisted on coming. I ended the call. I looked for my mummy. She is still sleeping. She is sleeping on one of the free bed space which is meant for another patient.
I'm now much better now. The only pains I feel now is the pains on my right arm. I relaxed a little and I connected a call to Adedoyin. She shows more concerned than Sarah. She kept saying sorry at the end of her sentence. She ended the call after promising to send some money into my account later in the day.
I smiled. I still get paid without working.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by reap40: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2015
Nice one Boss! hope you will update very soon?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
The money that Adedoyin promised she would send into my account: made me think over the whole incident. Tunde has already done his worse. He knew that I won't be able to tell anyone about what happened. He took advantage of the fear I have for my parents to deal with me.
Tunde is my friend but I think he has gone too far with what he did to me. I need to let Badoo knows about it. He can still fight for me with the help of his friends. But come to think of it: Badoo's friends are not touts: their only interest is to dress fine and run after anything in skirt. I thought about Emeka too. He's just a lousy boy. He can only talk himself into trouble and then into another trouble again.
I kept thinking on how to deal with Tunde and I concluded that I don't have any resources to fight him. The only way I can get back at him; is to sleep with Ronke on a couple of occasion: but that would be more than suicidal for me. I was still thinking about my problem when I heard the voice of my mum.

Mummy: Good morning Femi
Me: (smiling) good morning ma... I just finished praying for you (lies). Hoped you slept well ma?
Mummy: (smiling) yes I did.. and you? Hope the pains has relieved you a little bit?
Me: yes mummy... it's only the pain in my right arm... I hope the doctor will discharge both of us today ooo
Mummy: (smiling) you are the only one being admitted here...
Me: (smiling) we both are sleeping in the hospital... I'm sorry mummy for putting you through these pains

We chatted for awhile and my mum helped me to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth with my left hand and managed to use the left hand to take my bath. I was able to put on my boxers myself while I called out to mummy: who helped me to wear my clothes.
It's now 7:30am... my sister brought our breakfast. It's pap and bean cake.

Me: (smiling) did the doctor prescribed pap for you too mummy? In our next conversation: you will be telling me that you are not a patient too.

We all laughed. Funmilayo left almost immediately she dropped the food. I was almost through with my breakfast when the doctor entered the room. He allowed me to finish my food and he examined my health. I was about asking him when I would be discharged when he said that I would be discharged in the afternoon.

Me: (smiling) thank you doctor... I'm very fine now
Doctor Ayeni: but you still have to be coming to the hospital... once in every two days till I certified you perfectly okay.

The doctor left as soon as he wrote down somethings into my file. I was very happy. I have only been here for a few days but it seems like ages. I was about to say something to my mum when the nurse that gave me injection yesterday entered.

Nurse: (smiling) Good morning ma... good morning Femi
Mummy: (smiling) good morning my dear.
Me: (voice low) I would have loved to say the same thing to you: but I know why you are here.
Nurse: (smiling) hmnnnnn... why am I here?
Me: what else... than to give me injections.
Nurse: I'm sorry if you felt bad about it. I'm just doing my job. It's a part of the job I don't enjoyed doing myself because people tends to take us a bad person.

I'm not interested in her plea. My mind was seriously hooked on the injection. I asked her if sleeping dosage is among the drugs being administered to me: and she said no. it's still a fair bargain. She gave me the injection with some other tablets. She left.
It was shortly after she left that Chidinma entered. She looks more beautiful than I can ever imagined her to be. Her face was free from makeup. Which makes her more beautiful and much younger than her age. She wore a more official outfit today: I guess it's because of my mum. I was busy thinking about Chidinma: that I dint even know that she and my mum were through with their good morning greetings.

Mummy: (shouted) Femi... is it not you that Chidinma has been greeting since?
Me: ooh... I'm sorry. I just got lost in my thought. Trying to figure out if I might remember something. I'm sorry my teacher. Good morning ma
Chidinma: (smiling) good morning my student. I hope you are fine now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by boladex1: 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
its long i have comment, all i can say is that

hazard weldone for this update

3 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by tosynity(f): 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hmmm....femi, u can lie for africa

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Oh..am glad hazardous update..
pls vote 4 me pls pls vote 4 me..u can pls click on d 2nd link on my signature post and pls read my story via d first link on my signature post
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
boladex1:
its long i have comment, all i can say is that

hazard weldone for this update

Thanks friend, I'm glad to see you back!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
A round of applause
@op, dnt u fink we shud take dis story to nollywood?

Nollywood films, in collaboration wit Nairaland
Presents
I ll be d lead actress
While d op will play d supportin role
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
#Kwencypresh... the lead role is Hazardous Ikoko and he's a guy. Your profile shows that you are a lady: so you are rooted to the supporting role. * smiles *

I'm really eager to finish this story because I now have fresh ideas on a new story (no explicit). And as for nairaland and nollywood things;.... that's a tough call.

Thanks Friend!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
hazardous:
#Kwencypresh... the lead role is Hazardous Ikoko and he's a guy. Your profile shows that you are a lady: so you are rooted to the supporting role. * smiles *

I'm really eager to finish this story because I now have fresh ideas on a new story (no explicit). And as for nairaland and nollywood things;.... that's a tough call.

Thanks Friend!
U wlkm
Bt i l luv to play Bedemi
I like her sturburn nature
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
Me: (smiling) very happy... the doctor said that I would be discharged today. And he said that I should not stress myself with anything. He specifically said that "Femi, don't read for the next 3months. Why won't I be happy?
Mummy: (laughing) don't mind him Chidinma... I was here when the doctor came, and he didn't say anything of such.
Chidinma: (smiling) don't bother yourself mummy... I know that he's joking.

We laughed for awhile. It's now 9am. Mummy took an excuse to go to her office but promised to be back before 2pm. She left and I'm now left with Chidinma.
Immediately my mum left, I kept staring at her. I made it so conspicuous that she was shy about my bad attitude.

Chidinma: (shy and looking away) please stop looking at me like that... I know that I dint apply any makeup today. please Femi, don't make it worse than I already look.
Me: (smiling) okay... we know the truth already.
Chidinma: (curious) what truth?
Me: (smiling) don't worry... you are my teacher and I don't want to start being rude to you.
Chidinma: don't worry: just say it.
Me: (voice serious) the truth is that, we both know that you are a beautiful lady. Hiding under a Marykay brand: still won't hide your beauty. You are very beautiful, I mean very beautiful. When I saw you without makeup today, I wished for so many things. (kept quiet)
Chidinma: (voice low) things like what
Me: (sexyy voice) I wished I could be a mirror: so that you could see what I see: a beauty that's not mixed. I wished I'm am your present boyfriend: you will never wear makeup again after seeing you today. Chidinma, I like you being natural. It really brings out the beauty in you. I have never and I mean never, seen you this beautiful. You are very beautiful Chichi.
Chidinma: (giggles and look away) thank you Femi...
Me: (smiling) no need to thank me. Just thank God for giving you wonderful and beautiful parents.

She smiled and managed to say "I thank God". Her voice and the mood betrayed her. I knew that my words had effects on her but what if she's just caught up in the moment. I erased my mind from the devilish thought in my head. I changed the topic.

Me: (smiling) so what are you teaching me today?
Chidinma: (smiling) I dint prepare for any tutorials today... don't worry we will start tomorrow
Me: start tomorrow? I'm still weak! My head hurts... we will start next week
Chidinma: I know that you are very just pulling my legs.

We chatted and laughed like there's no tomorrow. I really enjoyed her company. I was about to ask her about her boyfriends when Nurse Damilola entered the room. My spirit was elated when I saw her. She still said that I talk too much and that I'm very fortunate not to have another patient in my room. She checked my temperature and my BP: which she said was normal. She went out.
I told Chidinma that Kikelomo asked after her yesterday. She too was very happy that she is back from school. I told her about her dad and her mood dampens. I connected a call to kikelomo and she picked almost immediately it beeps at my end.

Kikelomo: (sounds excited) we are sorry for not coming to see since morning. We are in Luth hospital since morning and guess what: my dad just came out of comma. I'm very happy (shouting)
Me: (smiling) it's a good news... I'm very happy myself.

I told her that Chidinma was here with me. I gave her the phone and they talked on as if they were doing free midnight call. Chidinma was laughing away my credit. After some minutes, they ended the call. It's not quite long that they ended the call that Doctor Ayeni came in.

Me&Chidinma: Good afternoon sir
Doctor Ayeni: Good morning guys... I can see that you are fine now. Are you able to remember anything now?
Me: no sir... but I'm very fine now sir
Doctor Ayeni: (smiling) you are fine when I say you are fine. I know that you are eager to leave this place.

I just smiled. The doctor said that I can leave but only when one of my parent is around. I was very happy. I have stayed almost 2 days without getting a kiss: not to talk of making love.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
kwencypresh:

U wlkm
Bt i l luv to play Bedemi
I like her sturburn nature

Hmnnnnn! You want to play Bidemi. You will be crying most of part of the play. * * smiling **
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by kwencypresh(f): 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
hazardous:

Hmnnnnn! You want to play Bidemi. You will be crying most of part of the play. * * smiling **

We ll remove d cryin part

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:35am On Feb 14, 2015
Happy Valentines Day Friends!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Costlybabe: 10:21am On Feb 14, 2015
Happy valentine hazardous

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Chubbiehills(f): 11:38am On Feb 14, 2015
apy val to u too...tnks for d update man

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by ixora3(f): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2015
Happy val to hazardous and all those following dis beautiful story

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
Valentines day is once in a year: My love for you is everyday of the year. Even though we are not together today; you are still very dear to my heart. Every thought in my head is channelled to you. Femi loves you Sarah, Adedoyin, Bidemi, Ruka, Motunrayo, Ronke and et al. Val or no Val... I love you all through the year. Hmwammm!

5 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by dangerrard2uni(m): 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
femo update abeg.... d kunu am sipping is almost finished, ordering anoda one wit kulikuli. pls dont let it finish witout updating ooop
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by adebisiolumide5(m): 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
U dey sick bed.. u still wanna bleep
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by skinnybleed(m): 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hw far homie Update na, no dull me n my goons
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by klik20(m): 11:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hazardous u r keeping it real. Lv d@ .... keep it Cummin ;DHazardous u r keeping it real. Lv d@ .... keep it Cummin
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Yusrapido: 6:49am On Feb 15, 2015
Ikoko jegun je eran.....triple Tuale for u and more elbow to ur grease..U are d real baddoo...av been trying some of ur tricks.believe me its working.More chics in trouble

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.