Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (860099 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by ixora3(f): 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
Now am scared for you for d ist tym

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Qidris: 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lobatan
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
Kai nyc piece
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Milanista247(m): 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
grin[color=#006600][/color] wahala don burst ooo, cus if tunde get to know abt u guys, dat is wen u will knw wat he is made off. Keep the story rolling. Ikoko too bad..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Milanista247(m): 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
grin[color=#006600][/color] wahala don burst ooo, cus if tunde get to know abt u guys, dat is wen u will knw wat he is made off. Keep the story rolling. Ikoko too bad...
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by neetahRay(f): 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
yaaaayyyyyiiiiii! The main reason why i registered on nairaland is finally back on track. Couldn't be happier. Hope he won't go 'MIA' on us again sha.

#okbye
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Randyblincks(m): 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
lol... femi ya own don end!!!
with tunde i just dae c ya wa... ur story dae swit me lyk party rice
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by sommyqueen(f): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
Dis femi self, u alwaz allow ur di..ck to Control u. Anywaz am following u, nice writeup
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by aprilwise(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
I saw it coming.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by paulobrutini(m): 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nice one ..
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Kedam(m): 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
Still following boss.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 10:44am On Feb 09, 2015
I looked into Ronke's eyes and I saw fear. I knew instantly that I have had more than I can chew. She's now very nervous than when we got here. I was very happy for putting the phone on loudspeaker; She wouldn't have believed me: if I told her what Tunde said. I managed to get words out of my mouth: and her response really revealed her fear. I suggested that we leave immediately before things get out of hand than it already has.
We hurriedly straighten out our dress and we headed out of the room.

Me: (forcing a smile) we are going back to the Rooftop hotel now. Please let me do the talking. Just talk only when either of us asked you a direct question.
Ronke: (voice trembling) o o okay... what did you intend telling him?
Me: I don't know yet but it still have to be around the KFC stuffs. But I will figure out something before we get there.

My eyes is very clear now. There's no sign that I took alcohol today. My brain is very sharp and seriously thinking what I would tell Tunde today. It's as well getting late and I'm very sure that it won't be long when my parents would start calling. My brain was busy multitasking as we approached her car. She pressed the security unlock button and as I was trying to open the car: I heard a very loud clap behind us. It's Tunde and three of his friends. It seems that they have been hanging around the car for a while.
Ronke and I was so shocked that we lost our voices. Tunde kept staring at us without saying anything. He kept walking round me until he stopped right in front of me. We stood like that for 3mins before Tunde broke our minutes of silence.

Tunde: (wicked smile) Femi .. Femi.. It's a pity that we dint discuss about rest of the rules. Rule number 7 and 8 could have come handy for you at this very moment.
Me: what are you talking about? We came to....... (cuts me off with a viscous slap)
Tunde: (voice raised) don't talk until I asked you to... you back biting friend.

A part of me wanted to return the favour of the slap but alertness of the other 3 guys stopped me. Then I looked into Ronke's eyes whose eyes is now filled in tears: I knew that I'm in for a long night. He continued.

Tunde: as I was saying... Rule number 7 states that you should never try to date any of your friends girlfriends or ex girlfriends unless he asked you to. While Rule number 8 is the same thing as Rule number 7. It's just a pity that you dint know the rules on time: but I bet that you will know the consequences of what you have done.

Fear gripped me. I don't know what he meant by "consequences" but I know that it won't be something nice. I immediately went on my knees and started rubbing my palms against each other, signalling a sign of begging and remorse. He came over to me and he dragged me to my feet.

Tunde: (smiling) don't even think about begging me... ooh, what am I perceiving? so you now make use of Ronke's perfume. You are a dead man Femi ..

He snapped his fingers and two of his friends grabbed me by the shoulder. They collected my phone and my wallet.. tied my hands and legs with rope.... taped my mouth and I was bundled me into the boot of Ronke's car. It seems like one of Jack Bauer's film: but it's not. I'm in the back of the car. I could hear Ronke crying and begging Tunde. She said that she took advantage of me because I was drunk. He was not moved by Ronke's plea because the vehicle started moving after 2mins that I was put inside the boot. They drove out of the hotel.
I started praying to God to please save me from Tunde and his friends. It's Adeboye's fault that I'm in this mess. My mind was seriously praying for my safety but at the same time: thinking of the way to do away with kikelomo and Bidemi.
Only God knows what my "consequences" are. I might not even see the Adeboye's again... Sarah.. Adedoyin... Ruka... Motunrayo.... and most expecially my lovely family. Tears rolled down my eyes as those thoughts went through my head.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 09, 2015
Shame,I pity Femi o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Mhizkel(f): 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Wow!Dis story got ma heart skipin for d 1st tym..Lov d suspense..Femi, m sure u gona learn ur lessons by d tym Tunde n his friendz are tru wit u..BTW, wherex Chidinma?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Balitah(f): 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
When you started this story,u said u are not a writer and dont give a damn about whatever anyone does to the story....but dear,u are just too good,keep the zeal up and try to put more protection on your story!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mhizkel:
Wow!Dis story got ma heart skipin for d 1st tym..Lov d suspense..Femi, m sure u gona learn ur lessons by d tym Tunde n his friendz are tru wit u..BTW, wherex Chidinma?

Thanks friend! Chidinma part would surely come up, just as motunrayo and iyabo. I don't want to muddle up the characters.

Don't let your mind skip ooo. It's just a story. Besides Femi is still alive to tell the tales today.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
Balitah:
When you started this story,u said u are not a writer and dont give a damn about whatever anyone does to the story....but dear,u are just too good,keep the zeal up and try to put more protection on your story!

That's what people have been telling me: that I should make it exclusively mine. I am just enjoying myself and I'm very glad that people like you appreciates what we are doing (that's enough for me). Thank you very much (blushing).

Once again, thank you... smiling like Ruka grin

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
I continued praying and still trying to figure out where Tunde was taking me to. The car stopped in what I guess to be about 10mins drive. My heart kept skipping. I was bundled out of the car. I looked around: trying to figure out where I was but the fence of the compound was very high. I know that I won't be too far off from my area.
I scanned the area for Tunde and Ronke: but they were nowhere to be found. I have now resigned my faith in the hands 3 fierce looking guys. One of the guys removed the tape and rope from my body. He whispered into my ears --"you fuc*ked up and we are going to treat your fuc*kup".

Me: (crying) I'm sorry for everything but I promise it won't repeat itself
Guy1: (smiling) I bet that it won't... so you actually slept with her..
Me: no ooo... we just came over for a drink... I am very sorry sir; it won't happen again. Please let me go; my family would have been worried by now.
Guy2: you should have thought of that before you took your friends girlfriend to another hotel.

I knew that there is no amount of pleading that would let these guys let go: because I know that they are working under the directives of Tunde. I looked around and I was looking for a way to escape the vicinity. I could see that the guys with me were not concentrating on me. Without having much thought about what I was doing: I ran off to the gate. One of the guys saw me and he alerted the other guys.
They pursued me. Unfortunately for me, the gate was locked with a big padlock. With the three fierce looking guys almost caught up with me. I looked around and I sighted a hole in one of the X-axis of the tall fence. I dashed over there and I was almost scaling the fence when one of the guys caught me by my trousers. He forcefully dragged me down: that I landed on my arm. I was seriously in pain but that doesn't stop them from beating me. I was kicked continuously on my tummy that I could hardly breathe. They dragged me on my feet and I received punches again on my tummy and face.
I started seeing 9 guys instead of 3 guys. The beating continued until I faked to have passed out. The guys were afraid that I was dead.

Guy1: (voice shaking) it seems the guy is dead ooo
Guy2: (checking my pulse) he's still breathing but I think it would be better for us to release him as Tunde as instructed.

Through their conversations: I was made to understand that: Tunde and Ronke had already alighted the car before we got to this place. And that Tunde actually instructed them to beat me up and release me afterward. They put my wallet and phone into my pocket. They put me back into Ronke's car. only that this time, I sat in at the back of the car.
They drove me to our street and they forcefully ejected me out of the car: just like the way "One chance" people usually does. They drove off before people around knew what had happened.
I laid motionless on the floor and people have already gathered around me. I could hear their conversation. Some of them said, the guys that dropped me were ritualist: that they have used me. While some of them said I'm among the school cultists around our area.
I'm dying and none of the people around deemed to help me. I am very weak. I knew I couldn't stand up on my own but I managed to turn over my body. It was when my face was visible to all; that someone called my name. "It's Femi .. It's Femi". He helped me up and he called out for people to assist him. I managed to look at the man's face and I realised it to be Ruka's father.
They took me to our house. I was not surprised when I met my every member of my family outside. My mum started shouting and I could see Funmilayo crying. My dad ordered my only brother to bring out the car and I was rushed to the hospital.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Mhizkel(f): 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
hazardous:

Thanks friend! Chidinma part would surely come up, just as motunrayo and iyabo. I don't want to muddle up the characters.

Don't let your mind skip ooo. It's just a story. Besides Femi is still alive to tell the tales today.
oh!smiley
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by sommyqueen(f): 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2015
Serves u right. Don't cross ur boundary next time.Anywaz stil loving ur story more and more
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Molz(m): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
sommyqueen:
Serves u right. Don't cross ur boundary next time.Anywaz stil loving ur story more and more
haba....he only did wat tunde asked him to do...
lol
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
On a good day, I should have us the phrase that suites you well, but that will be too much...

For the second time(the first time was, when you cheated or should I say humiliated Ruka), I feels like, this is too much for you, from your so-called friend... Anyways, you don't die sha o

I can't imagine how Ruka will react when he hear t he news.. .

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by paulobrutini(m): 9:02am On Feb 10, 2015
hazardous:
Thanks chiststar01.... I understand what you are driving at. I will try to take some time off to edit some mistakes from the beginning.

As for the front page things..

I don't think the moderators would put this type of story on front page.

Let just enjoy ourselves here. Thanks for the love.
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
@Paulobtutini, it has not been easy with me going back and editing the posted story, along with new updates. Anyway, I will look for time to edit and correct some of the mistakes.

If you have been following my recent posts: you would have seen the difference but that won't stop me from editing the posted ones.

Thanks Friend!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 12:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
I was very weak to answer any of their questions as we drove into our family hospital; which is not too far from our house. My dad connected a call to our family doctor (Doctor Ayeni) and he said that he's still in the hospital. The doctor gave me some injection and I slept off.
I could still feel some of the pains all over my body. The night was a very long night. I woke up around 10am the next day. I'm still in the hospital. So all the things that happened to me were actually true. I thought as I looked at Chidinma who was in my room. She smiled.

Me: (in pains) what am I doing here Chidinma? Where are my parents?
Chidinma: (smiling) your dad has gone to work while your mum just left here to freshen up. She slept here all through the night.
Me: ooh... so what happened to me? what am I doing in the hospital?
Chidinma: (surprised) your mum didn't tell me anything, she said that you were not able to tell them anything yesterday... we were hoping when you come back alive, you would.
Me: (pretending) I don't know what happened.. the last thing I remembered was that I went to the Adeboye's house with my parents. I was (coughing)

I couldn't complete the sentence when I started coughing out blood. Chidinma was so afraid that she rushed out of the room; shouting nurse.. nurse. After about what seems like 3/4mins. She came back along with Doctor Ayeni. He saw the blood and he said that I should try not to talk much for now. He said that the beating those guys gave me must have resulted to me having internal bleeding. He said the scan that they took yesterday when I was sleeping: indicated that you have a leakage in one of your blood vessels. He assured me that it's not something serious. That with some prescribed drugs, I will be okay. He asked me what happened and I told him that I dint remember. He wrote some things down by in what is purported to be my file. He left the room after warning Chidinma to talk less with me.
I'm now alone with Chidinma but my mind was seriously thinking how I'm going to get out of the hospital without having to tell the truth to my loved ones. I was still lost in thought when Chidinma broke the silence.

Chidinma: (smiling) sorry... you should be out of here in no time.
Me: (smiling) yes... the doctor says I should not talk much.. but you are looking beautiful today. My lips sealed back.
Chidinma: (giggles) thank you... I dint know that you were hospitalised. I wouldn't have dressed like this and applied so much makeup on my face. I don't like the look on mummy's face when she saw me. I think she might think that we were doing another thing apart from coaching.
Me: (smiling) things like what?
Chidinma: (shy) don't know... but I am just not comfortable this way. she will soon be here; only God knows what she would say if she sees me again like this.

She kept on complaining. Everyone with his/her own personal problem. Her own is my mother; while mine is how my parents won't get to know that I attempted to sleep with someone old enough to be my mother. I decided to make a joke about the issue.

Me: (smiling) now I am officially on holiday. No tutorials till I'm discharged from here.
Chidinma: (laughing) olodo... you don't even want the tutorial before. Everyday you always have where to go. But as you have said... you are officially on holiday. no friends visitations and no tutorials as well.

We were both laughing when my mum entered. The look on her face indicated that she has just spoken with the doctor. He must have told her about my memory loss and the internal bleeding. I knew my mum when she's disturbed.

Me: (voice sad) good morning mummy... why are you sad? the doctor said I will be fine. Didn't he Chidinma? (Chidinma nodded affirmatively)
Mummy: (forcing a smile) I never expected any of my children to be in this state. I know that you will be fine.

I really felt for her and I wished to tell her about what happened, but the love and respect that my family has for me is on the bargain for the truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
Eeyah... Poor mummy femi

How I wish you would have learn your lesson, but No!! !! you won't

Anyways, sorry in anticipation...
Get well soon
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Cybershow(m): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ehya poor mum femi!!!
hazardous i pray he get wel soon o

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by henryukwa(m): 7:54am On Feb 11, 2015
keep it coming bro..nice work.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by yusufibrahim(m): 10:05am On Feb 11, 2015
hazardous Baba I dey feel keep it coming u know your write up is keeping me from studying for my test

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2015
#Yusufibrahim, go and read ooo... the story is still here for you to go over and over again. your test?

Updating soon!
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
I just kept muted as I watched tears rolled down her eyes. She thanked Chidinma for standing up for her to go home to get few things done. She brought out a food flask. I'm very happy because I'm really starving. She opened it and my elated spirit came down. She brought pap and moimoi.

Me: (voice sad) ooh... I don't have malaria mummy.. you know that I don't like taking pap
Mummy: (smiling) I know my dear but the doctor said that's what you will be taking in the morning now: even sometimes at night. Just manage it like that my dear: so that you can take your injection.

I grudgingly took the pap and the moimoi. I finished the food in time for the nurse to give me my morning drugs: which includes two injections. I took the tablet. The nurse asked the ladies to turn their back as she injects me.
I felt real pain and wanted to cry out when she used the hypodermic needle to pierce my bumbum: but the presence of Chidinma held me back. In about two minutes time, she was through. She said that they should allow me to rest because she added sleeping dose to the injection I took. It worked like magic: because the sentence seems to be the last I heard before I slept off.
I woke up around 4pm. MummyK and her daughters standing over me, along with my mum. I greeted them.

Me: (yawning) good afternoon ma
MummyK: (smiling) it's now evening my dear... so how is your body now?
Me: I will be fine ma but there's still pains all over my body.
MummyK: (smiling) you will be okay my dear...
Me: so how's daddy's health now? Has he been discharged?
MummyK: (forcing a smile) no.... he's still in a comma but the doctor assured us that he will be fine.
Me: I know that he will be fine by God's grace...

They all chorus "Amen". I waved at Kikelomo and Bidemi. They both smiled and waved back. We all chatted freely but I took my time to study kikelomo: she's not as free as Bidemi. They all cracked different jokes and we all laughed. After ten minutes, MummyK gave kikelomo some money. She said that she is going back to see her husband: that they should use the money for their transport fare back home.
MummyK left, with my mum seeing her off. I'm now left with the Adeboye's.

Me: (smiling) don't worry girls...your dad and I would be out of the hospital in no time.
Kikelomo: that's what we prayed for. Femi, I'm sorry about what I did the other day: it's the pressure of the news that I got from my mum. I'm really sorry.
Me: (looking confused) I don't know what you are talking about... what is it? what did you do?
Bidemi: so you dont remember what happened yesterday at our place...

I was about saying something when my mum entered. She heard Bidemi words. She explained what the doctor explained to her. She said that I have amnesia. It's just a temporary memory loss. She said that I dint remember anything from the moment we went to your house till this morning. They were both surprised but my mum assured them that it's nothing: the doctor said he will be fine.

Me: (smiling) it's nothing jare...is it not a day memory loss? I'm okay. Henhen, mummy... has Chidinma gone?
Mummy: yes... she left when you were asleep.
Kikelomo: ooh... Chidinma my friend. Please if she comes back: tell her that I asked after her today.
Me: (smiling) okay miss Adeboye... I even need to tell her something... where is my phone mummy?
Mummy: I have switched it off when some people kept calling all through the night.
Me: (curious look) who might that be? Can I have my phone back mummy?
Mummy: sure..

She gave me back my phone and I switched it on immediately. As I expected, it was calls from everyone, even Ruka called me twice. Maybe her dad told her about my condition. It was not quite long when messages started entering the phone. It's from Ruka, kikelomo, Bidemi, Sarah, Adedoyin and Motunrayo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2015
It's only Ruka's message that was different from the others. She wants to know if I'm okay. She seems worried. I read the other messages. It all boils down to "why are you not picking your calls?". I put my phone on silent.
I looked at the Adeboye's and I called them "twins". We all laughed.

Mummy: (smiling) they both look alike and very beautiful.
Me: (smiling) if I'm a little richer and comfortable like Daddy... I will marry the two of them.
Bidemi: (smiling) you want to marry two sisters. Even your dad doesn't have two wives.
Kikelomo: (smiling) don't mind him... he's just joking. His heart is not strong enough to marry two wives.
Mummy: Femi... you are still young to be talking about marriage now, same thing goes to the rest of you. Just concentrate on your studies. And you Femi... for reference in future; don't think I will ever allow you to marry two wives.
Femi: (smiling) hanhan mummy, I'm only joking.

We continued with our chat and laughing when Funmilayo and Ruka entered the room. I was scared and I could see the expression of fear on the faces of Bidemi, Ruka and Funmilayo as well. Funmilayo rushed over to me and gave me a peck on my right cheek while Ruka forced a greeting.

Ruka: (smiling) good evening ma
Mummy: Good evening my dear, how is everybody your father?
Ruka: he's fine ma... he sends his regards to you. He said that I should come on his behalf to know how Femi is doing. He travelled early this morning.
Mummy: (smiling) that's very thoughtful of him. He's the one that brought Femi home yesterday. Please, you will give me his number before you leave
Ruka: (smiling) no problem ma

Funmilayo explained everything that happened when they brought me back home. She said "I was never as scared like that before". She didn't even know that she was crying until dad placed his hand on her shoulder and assured her that brother Femi would be okay. We all kept quiet as Funmilayo entertained us.
When it was 6:45pm. The Adeboye's already set to take their leave. My mum decided to drop them at their house and do some cooking when coming back to the hospital. She left with the Adeboye's. I'm now left with Funmilayo and Ruka.

Me: (smiling) fine Ruka... hope you are fine?
Ruka: (smiling) yes.. fine boy Femi
Funmilayo: fine girl Funmilayo... I'm also fine myself.

We all laughed. We chatted on general stuffs. I was about to look for a way to beg Ruka when one of the nurses entered.

Nurse: (smiling) Mr Femi, do you ever get tired of talking?
Me: (smiling) talking is like a hobby to me. I never gets tired oo. Expecially when I'm with my loved ones.
Nurse: even with the doctors directive to talk less: you choose to talk more. I dint want to crash your fun; that's why I didn't enter since.
Me: (smiling) thanks ... at least you know how it feels to be on the bed for a whole day without doing nothing.
Nurse: I do... that's why I dint bother you guys. You can still catch your fun: just let them do the talking please.
Me: okay dear... When am I going to be discharged?
Nurse: (smiling) it's only the doctor that could determine that... it's just nurse Damilola not dear please.
Me: (smiling) got you... I know that if I asked for your name.. you might not give me nurse Damilola. I once told my mum that nurses are beautiful. Here I am: with another beautiful damsel.
Nurse D: (giggles) thank you... I'm not a damsel. Excuse me: I have to attend to other patients.

She left with smiles on her face. I was checking her out when Funmilayo's intentional coughing: brought me back to reality.

Ruka: you don't even have respect for me again. Didn't I tell you that your brother is a flirt?
Me: (smiling) I'm just trying to be nice. She's not my mate ooo
Ruka: I know she is not but please don't flirt with anyone when I'm around.
Me: (smiling) okay ma... can you give me a kiss now?
Ruka: (smiling) you are joking right..
Me: why don't you give it a try to find out if I'm joking or not...
Funmilayo: Brother Femi... what's wrong with you? it seems that you have changed now

I just laughed and I saw my phone blinking. It's a call from Sarah. I picked not minding the presence of Ruka and Funmilayo.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.