Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,781 members, 7,824,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

How To Tell If A Guy Is A Player - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Guy Is A Player (1177 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell If A Guy Is A Player by merit12(f): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
Dating has become much more complex than in the old days. Now people can claim to be anyone they want to be, and you almost have to be a private detective to get at the truth. Here's how to spot one and walk the other way.

1 Ask questions. Sometimes people don't ask questions and just accept what is there in front of them even when it sits wrong. You are not a nag for asking questions even though some players want you to think that.

2 Believe what you see. If he is a lousy drunk, flirtatious with other woman when you are around, or disrespectful of people based on race, sexual orientation or gender, then believe it. Too many people allow the player to make excuses for behavior, but the reality is that the player is probably far worse when you are not around.

3 Visit him at home. If you can't come over, visit him at work or call him on a land line, you should wonder why.

4 Beware of the sob story. The sob story always has a price attached, generally financial. He can't pay his cell phone, car note or house payment because of x, y or z. It is the fastest way to part you from your money because it taps into women's emotional side.

5 Don't complicate the issue with sex. People sometimes jump in bed too quickly and become distracted to the point of overlooking player moves. If you are emotionally and physically invested too much, you will not be able to see the situation clearly.

Tips & Warnings

Keep your eyes open.
Do not loan money.
Do not have sex before you are sure.
Don't blame the other woman for his player ways.
Re: How To Tell If A Guy Is A Player by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
For English press 1

Obuna e cho asusu igbo pia anó
Re: How To Tell If A Guy Is A Player by vizkiz: 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
Op, are you white? undecided
Re: How To Tell If A Guy Is A Player by merit12(f): 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
vizkiz:
nope
I'm blue dear.

I have disfriend today.
No more friendshiP
Re: How To Tell If A Guy Is A Player by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
vizkiz:
Mr corrk owns that

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If A Guy Is A Player by Nairalane: 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ask Keshi. Keshism perspective: If u are not disciplinee, u are not a player. When are v.slow but u can spend, u are a player.
Re: How To Tell If A Guy Is A Player by vizkiz: 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Lacomus:
Mr corrk owns that

I guess you aren't frequent with the op...she's always asking if peeps are "black" so i am asking is she is "white" and not "light skinned" smiley
Re: How To Tell If A Guy Is A Player by vizkiz: 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
merit12:
nope
I'm blue dear.

I have disfriend today.
No more friendshiP

cry
Re: How To Tell If A Guy Is A Player by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: How To Tell If A Guy Is A Player by mesoade(m): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
No woman,i repeat ,no woman even with those tips of yours can decipher if a guy is a player as in real player
Re: How To Tell If A Guy Is A Player by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
vizkiz:

I guess you aren't frequent with the op...she's always asking if peeps are "black" so i am asking is she is "white" and not "light skinned" smiley
white not light grin
Re: How To Tell If A Guy Is A Player by iamdotune(m): 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
For English press 1

grin
Re: How To Tell If A Guy Is A Player by iamdotune(m): 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
For English press 1

Fun ede yoruba te eeta
Re: How To Tell If A Guy Is A Player by iamdotune(m): 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
For English press 1

Fun ede yoruba te èeta

(1) (Reply)

Pals Please Teach Me Hw To Send And Read Mail On Nairaland / How Come Mosquitoe Does'nt Bite Me? / Got This Picture From Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.