Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. (2935 Views)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by winedeal: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
I meet a lady in the city where I base and she's almost the same age with me all my male and female friends are against my proposals to the girl,that if I eventually marry her that they will despise me and for me,she really look older than me but I give her 2yrs and I have gone for introduction @their place even my own brothers and sisters don't like her because of de age gap.but we really love each other but the age issues is getting me walked up every day by day apart from dat she looks older than me, she's good in every other aspect..whenever I walked on the road with people will ask me is that my aunty or my mother?? Just having double mind..advise
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by chinweasaa(f): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
Follow ur heart my dear, b\c dose pple will not live with both of u for d rest of u pples life,
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
As far as she carry front and back and too package and she is also good in the bed then you can marry her, after nine months you can visit your people with a boy and girl called ejima.
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by ogaofficer(m): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hmmn.
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by 100Cents: 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
Never listen to the sheet people say...

People are good in killing dreams and joy..
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by llouis: 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
women mature and age faster than men - Fact!

women fear aging more than death, its their greatest enemy in this life, so they are ready to do almost anything not to look like their losing the battle to it - Fact!

women are afraid when their face germinates wrinkles, their hair begins to fall off, their breasts sag faster than electric wires on a hot sunny day, their body develops folds, flab and cellulite, that their husbands will look to younger women (who are currently destroying their bodies with chemicals, junk food and cheap cosmetics) for sexual amusement - Fact!

If people are already asking you whether she is your aunt or your mother now they will see her as your grand mother in 10 or 15 years time (remember she will add extra 13kg for every child she delivers for you)

{It is also possible she isn't telling you the truth about her real age. After all someone once said a man is as old as he feels, but a woman is as old as she looks.}

My point is:
1. If she is comfortable with reality as per her body not aging too well, and she is determined to love you and make u happy, then by all means marry her. Who knows, with your love and dedication you might just take all the stress out of her and leave her body portraying a better idea of how much time on earth she has spent in it.

2. There is probably something off about the lady that your relatives are hesitating to tell you, using her age as a pretext for you calling off the marriage. Why don't you pray and ask for guidance before marrying her?

3. Guy you are a man, and a man u must remain!

If you are having double mind i suggest you give one of your mind out abeg. Marriage isn't something to enter with two minds, especially as a man. Women (a lot of whom are emotional junkies) will only complicate things for a man who is double minded, if you can't take my word on it go ask Adam, Abraham, Samson and Solomon.

If you love her and she loves you and you are convinced in your heart of hearts that she is the one for you, then marry her. But let your decision be based on a choice to love her and bring out the best in her, not just on physical attraction or feelings. That way, 30 years from now, when she is probably looking like your great grand mother, you will look at her aging, physical casing and not regret hearkening to the advice of your family. After all, marriage is not something that should be lived in regret.

SELAH!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by Cholls(m): 6:57am On Nov 14, 2014
My brother u see the problem i have with some brother is why u let people control your life and again let me tell u something here brother if you dont have money($) u could be bound by peoples advice on how to live this life. Think my brother
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by portable86(f): 7:09am On Nov 14, 2014
Many mistake ppl make when choosing their life partner, considering the unimportant issues over the more important ones. Op whatever gives you peace of,mind pls go for it. AGE IS JUST A NUMBER!.

Read the story of a girl who in quest for love fell unbelievable in love with another hot chick.
Download and read the complete story of Adaora and estelle on okadabooks.com. how she knew will blow your mind. Warning! For openminded ppl only
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by Freest(m): 7:19am On Nov 14, 2014
Op, obviously you're still a child... When you decide to be a man, make ur decision and stick the heck to it!!!

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by femmy2010(m): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2014
Simply follow your heart,
It is your life so take sole responsibility for it.
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by Houseofglam7(f): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2014
I'm still thinking whether or not you should marry her.
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 14, 2014
Aunty or Mother? Lol Sowwie i can't help but laugh.
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by winedeal: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2014
Thanks immensely to those of u that contributed positively to the complicated issues I was having with my proposal to the girl I wooed most especially u ilous and portable86 [color=#000099][/color] two of u have done marvelously well in the Advice session and contributions..now the ball is in my court as a man..but am still left wit sympathy..i hav taking some steps which can not be reviseable " first and second introduction " even hav collected bride list. The next I know am gonna do now is to pray intensively about it... because it will not be good to marry somebody who u will not be very proud to introduce to people in occasion or function or shy to walk with on the road.. now my question is can some one marry out of sympathy??
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by STENON(f): 7:20am On Nov 15, 2014
@Op.....Dnt listen to them as per the age/facial Look, some factors might have contributed to that e.g. Poverty.

If you Love her and her character, and she Loves you, After marriage, Your family and Friends will see the great beauty in her with her character.
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by cuteniva: 7:29am On Nov 15, 2014
Op are u sure z jes bcoz of d age?dere mite b more 2 it dan her age. moreover,u shudnt marry out of sympathy.u shud marry sm1 u luv n not pity.
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by aristocrazzy: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2014
It matters because after 3 to 5 yrs her beauty will diminish. Which will result to tiredness, lack of communication, infidelity and so on. Am not discouraging you can go ahead and marry. I just hope you know what you are doing.
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 15, 2014
Those thoughts of yours are coming rather late. You are not dealing with a log of wood here. The lady is human and has feelings too.

You had all those distractive thoughts and still went ahead with the introduction? I will be putting it mildly if I say that was calous.

In my opinion, a man who has gone to introduce himself officially to a lady's family as her fiancé has already gone past the stage of being unsure of the lady's physical attributes.

I am not saying you should go ahead and marry her or not but the truth is the lady deserves better.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by FLAWLES(f): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2014
.sg
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by blym4real: 10:18am On Nov 15, 2014
cuteniva:
Op are u sure z jes bcoz of d age?dere mite b more 2 it dan her age. moreover,u shudnt marry out of sympathy.u shud marry sm1 u luv n not pity.

The great counselor.
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by cuteniva: 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
blym4real:

The great counselor.
lools.u again undecided
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by aflame100(m): 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
D last time I check age difference was d least significant factor to consider in marriage. Op if age is d only issue here, then nothing do u, u are good to go. Age is nothing but, a number.
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by blym4real: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
cuteniva:
lools.u again undecided
Just passing-by.
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by blym4real: 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
cuteniva:
lools.u again undecided
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by cuteniva: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
blym4real:

Just passing-by.
ok.tete koja tongue
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
If you love her,go for her.
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by blym4real: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
cuteniva:
ok.tete koja tongue
What does that means.
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by cuteniva: 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
blym4real:

What does that means.
hurry up n pass
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
llouis:
women mature and age faster than men - Fact!

women fear aging more than death, its their greatest enemy in this life, so they are ready to do almost anything not to look like their losing the battle to it - Fact!

women are afraid when their face germinates wrinkles, their hair begins to fall off, their breasts sag faster than electric wires on a hot sunny day, their body develops folds, flab and cellulite, that their husbands will look to younger women (who are currently destroying their bodies with chemicals, junk food and cheap cosmetics) for sexual amusement - Fact!

If people are already asking you whether she is your aunt or your mother now they will see her as your grand mother in 10 or 15 years time (remember she will add extra 13kg for every child she delivers for you)

{It is also possible she isn't telling you the truth about her real age. After all someone once said a man is as old as he feels, but a woman is as old as she looks.}

My point is:
1. If she is comfortable with reality as per her body not aging too well, and she is determined to love you and make u happy, then by all means marry her. Who knows, with your love and dedication you might just take all the stress out of her and leave her body portraying a better idea of how much time on earth she has spent in it.

2. There is probably something off about the lady that your relatives are hesitating to tell you, using her age as a pretext for you calling off the marriage. Why don't you pray and ask for guidance before marrying her?

3. Guy you are a man, and a man u must remain!

If you are having double mind i suggest you give one of your mind out abeg. Marriage isn't something to enter with two minds, especially as a man. Women (a lot of whom are emotional junkies) will only complicate things for a man who is double minded, if you can't take my word on it go ask Adam, Abraham, Samson and Solomon.

If you love her and she loves you and you are convinced in your heart of hearts that she is the one for you, then marry her. But let your decision be based on a choice to love her and bring out the best in her, not just on physical attraction or feelings. That way, 30 years from now, when she is probably looking like your great grand mother, you will look at her aging, physical casing and not regret hearkening to the advice of your family. After all, marriage is not something that should be lived in regret.

SELAH!
SECONDED
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
Houseofglam7:
I'm still thinking whether or not you should marry her.
HMMM, MAKE UP YOUR MIND ASAP
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
andromida:
Aunty or Mother? Lol Sowwie i can't help but laugh.
HOW IS THAT FUNNY
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
STENON:
@Op.....Dnt listen to them as per the age/facial Look, some factors might have contributed to that e.g. Poverty.

If you Love her and her character, and she Loves you, After marriage, Your family and Friends will see the great beauty in her with her character.
HMMM, MADAM ARE YOUR SURE
Re: Advice Me Weither To Marry Her Or Not. by BobbyRobson: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
winedeal:
I meet a lady in the city where I base and she's almost the same age with me all my male and female friends are against my proposals to the girl,that if I eventually marry her that they will despise me and for me,she really look older than me but I give her 2yrs and I have gone for introduction @their place even my own brothers and sisters don't like her because of de age gap.but we really love each other but the age issues is getting me walked up every day by day apart from dat she looks older than me, she's good in every other aspect..whenever I walked on the road with people will ask me is that my aunty or my mother?? Just having double mind..advise
op, if for instance you have small prick or you are impotent, despite your good character and love this lady will divorce you for another man.

That is how ladies are in general. Now she is older and will getting more older than you years later.

My brother forget love and look for a lady you are older than or that is still very young.

Dont allow this lady, after rocky life now wants to pitch her tent with you.

What if you were a poor man with little income do you think she will stick with you? No way!

Far far far fowl.

Listen to ur brothers and sisters advice. They are your first family. Dont marry her

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Weird Ways People Act When They Have A Crush On Someone / My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Wants To Taste My Honeypot, Should I Tell My Friend? / 40 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.