Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

What Are The Essential Ingredients That Keeps Relationship Intact? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Essential Ingredients That Keeps Relationship Intact? (1043 Views)

The Valentine Gift That Keeps Giving / My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me / Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Essential Ingredients That Keeps Relationship Intact? by Nairalandar: 6:47am On Nov 14, 2014
I need mature mind to please contribute to this question.
WHAT ARE THE ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS THAT KEEPS RELATIONSHIP INTACT?
Your reasonable and genuine response will go a long way in saving about-to-crash relationship here.
Thanks!
Re: What Are The Essential Ingredients That Keeps Relationship Intact? by Tallesty1(m): 7:01am On Nov 14, 2014
Trust, Patience, Sex, Understanding, Communication, Intellectual Compatibility, Forgiveness and Honesty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Essential Ingredients That Keeps Relationship Intact? by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 14, 2014
Openness, True Love, Sincerity, Tolerance, Trust, Well Behaved Attitude, Forgiveness, And God Fearing Attitude.
But Hardly Will You Find Those Aforementioned Qualities In Any Relationship.
Relationship These Days Has Turned Something Else.
Re: What Are The Essential Ingredients That Keeps Relationship Intact? by Cholls(m): 7:10am On Nov 14, 2014
My brother S£x and Money cool
Re: What Are The Essential Ingredients That Keeps Relationship Intact? by aristocrazzy: 7:14am On Nov 14, 2014
In every kind of relationship. These na the main one:
Communication,Money and Sex.(CMS).
Re: What Are The Essential Ingredients That Keeps Relationship Intact? by Freest(m): 7:15am On Nov 14, 2014
Don't mind this guys... Sex don't keep a relationship going. People have had sex and broke up the next day. Personally sex goes down the ladder... Its a No No...
In my opinion what keeps a relationship going comprises of prayers, i mean praying together, then invest time in talking, talk, talk and talk. You get to know yourselves better. Except you dont have plans for the future together in which case there was no need keeping the relationship... IMO grin
Re: What Are The Essential Ingredients That Keeps Relationship Intact? by major466(m): 7:20am On Nov 14, 2014
Develop a positive character and attitude.
Re: What Are The Essential Ingredients That Keeps Relationship Intact? by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 14, 2014
Trust, truth, and understanding.
Love is secondary.
Re: What Are The Essential Ingredients That Keeps Relationship Intact? by Princecalm(m): 7:38am On Nov 14, 2014
Love,sincerity,compatibillity,good financial structure,sex is optional
Re: What Are The Essential Ingredients That Keeps Relationship Intact? by MissSlimbody(f): 8:15am On Nov 14, 2014
Tallesty1:
Trust, Patience, sex Understanding, Communication, Intellectual Compatibility, Forgiveness and
Honesty.

FIXED cool
Re: What Are The Essential Ingredients That Keeps Relationship Intact? by Rapsainot(m): 8:45am On Nov 14, 2014
F¶UCK HER HARD & MAKE MONEY, AS IN REAL MONEY
Re: What Are The Essential Ingredients That Keeps Relationship Intact? by AfricanApple(f): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2014
do u want to eat the relationship undecided

well, they are many
trust, very good communication, caring and looking out for each other, understanding, maturity of the mind etc etc

1 Like

Re: What Are The Essential Ingredients That Keeps Relationship Intact? by AfricanApple(f): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2014
Tallesty1:
Sex,
u know dis is not true undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are The Essential Ingredients That Keeps Relationship Intact? by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 14, 2014
AfricanApple:
grin grin grin, bia, no make me laff too much, o se aro oo angry sad grin
Re: What Are The Essential Ingredients That Keeps Relationship Intact? by overdrive(m): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2014
mko------------money--kudi--owo!
Re: What Are The Essential Ingredients That Keeps Relationship Intact? by AfricanApple(f): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2014
chimkaire:
grin grin grin, bia, no make me laff too much, o se aro oo angry sad grin
Lol, my dear laugh to your fill jare

not trying to be hypocritical but we all know dat there are relationships dat are filled with hot sex yet crash at d end of d day. I know tallesty meant its a part of it and not d whole of it but I believe otherwise, any relationship can blossom without sex

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Essential Ingredients That Keeps Relationship Intact? by Mprex(f): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2014
Op, if you ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: What Are The Essential Ingredients That Keeps Relationship Intact? by Tallesty1(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2014
AfricanApple:
That's supposed to be the number one sef
Re: What Are The Essential Ingredients That Keeps Relationship Intact? by AfricanApple(f): 10:19am On Nov 14, 2014
Tallesty1:
That's supposed to be the number one sef
grin grin all those couples dat can't do without sex and still crashed nko undecided what will u say about dat
Re: What Are The Essential Ingredients That Keeps Relationship Intact? by Tallesty1(m): 11:48am On Nov 14, 2014
AfricanApple:
grin grin all those couples dat can't do without sex and still crashed nko undecided what will u say about dat
James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

They failed somewhere, sex alone is not enough.

Each and every one of them is important as the other.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Essential Ingredients That Keeps Relationship Intact? by AfricanApple(f): 11:57am On Nov 14, 2014
Tallesty1:
James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

They failed somewhere, sex alone is not enough.

Each and every one of them is important as the other.
hope u know I'm not a Christian

what I'm telling u is without sex, d relationship can survive
Re: What Are The Essential Ingredients That Keeps Relationship Intact? by google1(m): 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
Egusi (Melon) seeds
Red Palm Oil –
Beef
Fish – Dry Fish and Stock Fish
Crayfish
Pepper and Salt to taste
Vegetable – Pumpkin leaves or Bitter
leaf
Seasoning

*****just joking ******

Essential Ingredients That Keeps
Relationship Intact are

Appreciation
Communication Made Easy
Conflict Re-Solution
Truth-Telling
Sex

(1) (Reply)

. / Six Mistakes Women Make In Relationships / For Nairaland Guys.(opinions On Falling In Love)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.