Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? (1486 Views)

Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster / The Proper Way Of Asking A Lady Out. / Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by korel9: 7:24am On Nov 14, 2014
I saw this beautiful girl dressed in camouflage and got attracted to her.

I told my friend, who was with me, how I felt about her and my plans to approach her despite seeing her with her colleagues combat ready. wink

He yelled to my amazement and pleaded to be left out of it and to ensure I write my will before pressing further. grin

I wondered, what's wrong with asking a military lady out? undecided
Re: What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by MaleoPearls(m): 7:25am On Nov 14, 2014
Nothing. Just go ahead. We are solidly behind you.
Re: What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by MaleoPearls(m): 7:28am On Nov 14, 2014
Why not go give it a try, maybe then you'll know. Don't forget to let us know how it went pls.
Re: What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by zubby29(m): 7:29am On Nov 14, 2014
mst of dem are beautiful bt honestly its scary to approach dem
Re: What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by rawpadgin(m): 7:31am On Nov 14, 2014
my guy, its very risky o

few month ago i was crushing on a army chick in my work place

but never had the guts to approached her
Re: What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by MaleoPearls(m): 7:35am On Nov 14, 2014
rawpadgin:
my guy, its very risky o

few month ago i was crushing on a army chick in my work place

but never had the guts to approached her
Risky? Yes.
But still make an attempt.
The fear is not about the lady but about what her male colleagues will do especially if one of them is vying for her too.
Re: What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by woky: 7:40am On Nov 14, 2014
Nothing. But I advice you don't approach her when ever she's on camouflage..
Re: What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 14, 2014
lols grin approach her n see what will happen. I will never date or marry an army man!! lailai! never. u know why wink
Re: What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by thaoriginator: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2014
grin

OP, go... na bicycle kick she go take tell you say "NO!"
Re: What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:00am On Nov 14, 2014
Go on man! In two months I see u opening a thread like ' she asked for money, I didnt have and she brought an entire battalion to my face -me- I-face- you'. The problem is not whether she ll agree to date you,but what she's CAPABLE of doing when she feels you have offended her.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by cokacoola(m): 8:01am On Nov 14, 2014
Op, have you forgoten that to love is not a crime? Approach her joor
Re: What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by seankafor(m): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2014
now lets say u re successful friending her. Who will be in control of each other
Re: What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by balash(m): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2014
Lol Well There's no big deal about them actually,They are actually submmissive to a core except they get really pissed, My ex is actually an army officer based in the northern state. When I met her on facebook randomly I just thought its actually a normal female friend and we grew into exchanging bbm pin and grew so fond of eachother.

I kept trying to know what she does because I saw a certain pix of her putting on an army uniform and I thought maybe her uncle or Dad was an army officer but she kept it discreet saying she just a graduate basicly to cover her identity because am still an unknown guy and the issue of boko haram was still brewing and all. We got really close and started dating before she finally opened up she is an army officer, sincerely I wasn't scared or anything because she was actually a good girl.

But whenever we have any issue she was always so commanding with her tone,there was a party we went together and I guess a certain lady was looking at me and smiling and she said if the lady dnt stop looking at me she would beat her up, I just told her to standup let's go home lol.

There was a night we had arguement and while on the bed in my room she woke me up in the midnight and said she wanna talk to me I said am not interested now till morning and she said if I don't stand up she would do her worse (then I remember she own a personal pistol which is always with her everyday and she came to my house after office hour that day so am sure its with her) I Stood up immedietely ni and opened my eyes wide Lmao, and it was the normal I love u and please don't leave or hurt me plea which later resulted into what I can't post except u are 18yrs old and above Lmao. But sincerely they are submissive and always like a normal lady no big deal about them but if u really love them and u wanna date them for real then they would accept but dnt cheat O cos they ccan hardly control there anger except they achieve there aim. I remember anytime she is with me and they comes that call of a random person asking to pay some money that she should organise her team to either go bbeat up someone or bully someone or arrest someone I always shout on her about such stupidity and she would immedietely tell the caller she can't, they helped her arrest a guy and sent to barracks one day and she forgot herself that she was with me and she told her collegue she wants to see blood everywhere the next day she report to barracks and I brokeup with her immedietely for that statement she had to call that the guy should be released immedietely and sent to my house untouched b4 I accepted her back.

I did like her and all but I no go marry who go get mad one day and blast my brains off on the instance that she was angry, Even when I wanna breakup with her I kept looking for a very weird mistake from her because I don't think just saying am not doing again will be convincing enough for me to die the next day lol..and when she made that silly mistake I bounced on it and stood my ground but we still very good friend sha and she still dey ask me till today when I will come say hi to her in her house inside the barracks but I have it in mind to do that when I am 80yrs and I don see all my grandchildren lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by Extom(m): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2014
All these ladies in "Force" are actually the nicest and calmest set of ladies. Forget the formidable fortress of defences you assume they would put up, and go have the time of your life.
Although be prepared for occasional volatility from her. That's part of the occupational hazards.
Good luck bro.
Re: What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by korel9: 9:10am On Nov 14, 2014
Chai!

See encouragement from the house! grin

I'm motivated

But not guaranteed of my fate. angry
Re: What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 14, 2014
@ OP its either you've forgotten or dont know that such women tend to LOVE and usually get turned on by men who are bold and brave enough to ask them out..... One thing majority of women love is a man who is bold enough to state his intentions.... My advice as someone in the millitary and who knows what the women there crave manly men who are caring, approach her as boldly as you can and ask to speak to her.... Her response will tell you whether to go on with your intentions or fake asking for directions or info but my best bet is that she'll respond well to you and your intentions...... The uniform is just a material and the women in the material are just same as other ladies wearing ankara or a top and jeans.... Take my honest advice and aproach her..... You are a man..... Stop acting scared and man up.....
Re: What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by korel9: 9:41am On Nov 14, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
@ OP its either you've forgotten or dont know that such women tend to LOVE and usually get turned on by men who are bold and brave enough to ask them out..... One thing majority of women love is a man who is bold enough to state his intentions.... My advice as someone in the millitary and who knows what the women there crave manly men who are caring, approach her as boldly as you can and ask to speak to her.... Her response will tell you whether to go on with your intentions or fake asking for directions or info but my best bet is that she'll respond well to you and your intentions...... The uniform is just a material and the women in the material are just same as other ladies wearing ankara or a top and jeans.... Take my honest advice and aproach her..... You are a man..... Stop acting scared and man up.....

Bros! Are you really saying dis in my interest? grin grin grin

From previous comments from others above, her male counterparts are the ones I should be scared of most and not her.
Re: What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 14, 2014
korel9:

Bros! Are you really saying dis in my interest? grin grin grin

From previous comments from others above, her male counterparts are the ones I should be scared of most and not her.
dude.... Millitary men are actually more friendly than you will ever know but if you ar scared of her male counterparts, just forget it but I'll tell you this..... The men will never belittle themselves especially if any of them is trying to impress her..... Infact, if they even try anything, she on her part wont let them..... Bro, sincerely i am asking you to man up..... The uniform is all that is scary.... One thing is always sure..... No millitary person is harsh on people of the opposite sex i.e, women are nice to men and the men are equally nice to women.....

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by Cashio(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2014
dt a lady is in force wont make her become less female. wen u get closer, u will realise dat underneath dat camouflage resides an emotional being who still crave for masculine affection.
the closer u get to powerful poeple, the more u realise they are but ordinary poeple with greater responsibilities.
JUst make sure u dont cross their duty line.
if u reside in the same hood with her, u can advance wen u notice she is off duty(at least during ur first meeting) cos she will definately fall ur hands if u accost her on duty, the level of ur treatment depending on her mood as well as that of her colleagues at that time.....cheers

3 Likes

Re: What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by korel9: 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
dude.... Millitary men are actually more friendly than you will ever know but if you ar scared of her male counterparts, just forget it but I'll tell you this..... The men will never belittle themselves especially if any of them is trying to impress her..... Infact, if they even try anything, she on her part wont let them..... Bro, sincerely i am asking you to man up..... The uniform is all that is scary.... One thing is always sure..... No millitary person is harsh on people of the opposite sex i.e, women are nice to men and the men are equally nice to women.....

I guess I'll drink to that cheesy
Re: What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
korel9:

I guess I'll drink to that cheesy
I've got a bottle o JW wine..... Get a glass.....
Re: What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by korel9: 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
I've got a bottle o JW wine..... Get a glass.....

....Cheers to that..... grin
Re: What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
korel9:

....Cheers to that..... grin
cheers
Re: What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by overhypedsteve(m): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
balash:
Lol Well There's no big deal about them actually,They are actually submmissive to a core except they get really pissed, My ex is actually an army officer based in the northern state. When I met her on facebook randomly I just thought its actually a normal female friend and we grew into exchanging bbm pin and grew so fond of eachother.

I kept trying to know what she does because I saw a certain pix of her putting on an army uniform and I thought maybe her uncle or Dad was an army officer but she kept it discreet saying she just a graduate basicly to cover her identity because am still an unknown guy and the issue of boko haram was still brewing and all. We got really close and started dating before she finally opened up she is an army officer, sincerely I wasn't scared or anything because she was actually a good girl.

But whenever we have any issue she was always so commanding with her tone,there was a party we went together and I guess a certain lady was looking at me and smiling and she said if the lady dnt stop looking at me she would beat her up, I just told her to standup let's go home lol.

There was a night we had arguement and while on the bed in my room she woke me up in the midnight and said she wanna talk to me I said am not interested now till morning and she said if I don't stand up she would do her worse (then I remember she own a personal pistol which is always with her everyday and she came to my house after office hour that day so am sure its with her) I Stood up immedietely ni and opened my eyes wide Lmao, and it was the normal I love u and please don't leave or hurt me plea which later resulted into what I can't post except u are 18yrs old and above Lmao. But sincerely they are submissive and always like a normal lady no big deal about them but if u really love them and u wanna date them for real then they would accept but dnt cheat O cos they ccan hardly control there anger except they achieve there aim. I remember anytime she is with me and they comes that call of a random person asking to pay some money that she should organise her team to either go bbeat up someone or bully someone or arrest someone I always shout on her about such stupidity and she would immedietely tell the caller she can't, they helped her arrest a guy and sent to barracks one day and she forgot herself that she was with me and she told her collegue she wants to see blood everywhere the next day she report to barracks and I brokeup with her immedietely for that statement she had to call that the guy should be released immedietely and sent to my house untouched b4 I accepted her back.

I did like her and all but I no go marry who go get mad one day and blast my brains off on the instance that she was angry, Even when I wanna breakup with her I kept looking for a very weird mistake from her because I don't think just saying am not doing again will be convincing enough for me to die the next day lol..and when she made that silly mistake I bounced on it and stood my ground but we still very good friend sha and she still dey ask me till today when I will come say hi to her in her house inside the barracks but I have it in mind to do that when I am 80yrs and I don see all my grandchildren lol
nice one. Wow thanks to your story i am going to get me a nice fat a55ed soldier woman. And i am going to tell her she is welcomed to be my hero anyday any time.
Re: What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by mooremedia: 12:56am On Dec 16, 2014
Wow! wise words
Chiefpriest1:
but what she's CAPABLE of doing when she feels you have offended her.
Re: What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 16, 2014
it's taken her years of military training to become a good soldier.
it will take u only months of training to become a gud husband. trust me on that one...
Re: What's Wrong In A Civilian Asking A Military Lady Out? by passionate88: 6:49am On Dec 16, 2014
Good luck

(1) (Reply)

She Is Older Than I, Should I Date Her? / LADIES: 7 Truths About Dating Younger Guys / Seven Statements That Should Make You Run Away From A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.