Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,369 members, 7,868,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking (13754 Views)

FAAC Ranks Anambra State As The 1st In South East And 4th In Nigeria / Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire / CBN Ranks Anambra Third In Deposit Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Ugwumba60: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ugwumba60:
Kasyn and chino are fools. You lot deserves to be ostracized
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by EASTVIEW: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
It was a detribalized Zik that made it so..lol

If not for Zik you dullards wouldn't have a federal university today.. grin grin

Kasyn:
why was it made the capital of the whole eastern region? Why not awka,onitsha or nnewi? We sacked u guys damn ass after the state creation,greedy niggaz! Yes,we will sack u guys again and again!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by EASTVIEW: 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
That wawa boy has taken too much. I have decided to throw caution to the wind and treat his Bleep up today.. cheesy

Ugwumba60:
Kasyn and chino are fools. You lot deserves to be ostracized
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
EASTVIEW:
I never said that the gov was from Anambra..lol

I am only asking you those questions to tell you that you and your wawa state are neither here nor there.. grin grin

we gave u lots bianca! Ojukwu couldn't find a beautiful wife in agbaenu! Hahahahaha! Ojukwu worked first at udi in enugu state b4 joining the army,why not in awka?
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by EASTVIEW: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
We are known for the best. So wherever we see good thing we take them. Bianca was too good to be married off to wawa man that was why she could not resist Ikemba.. grin grin grin

Now show me equivalent of this chap in your useless wawa state.. grin grin

Chuka Harrison Umunna is a British Labour Party politician who has been the Member of Parliament for Streatham since 2010 and the Shadow Business Secretary since 2011

Kasyn:
we gave u lots bianca! Ojukwu couldn't find a beautiful wife in agbaenu! Hahahahaha! Ojukwu worked first at udi in enugu state b4 joining the army,why not in awka?

1 Like

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Ugwumba60: 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kasyn:
Stop this your stupidity, it won't take you anywhere.
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
EASTVIEW:
It was a detribalized Zik that made it so..lol

If not for Zik you dullards wouldn't have a federal university today.. grin grin

which dumb zik are u talking about? A coward? Who betrayed biafra?
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Ugwumba60: 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
EASTVIEW:
That wawa boy has taken too much. I have decided to throw caution to the wind and treat his Bleep up today.. cheesy

Iberibe is not good for you. Its a pity that reduce yourself too low. Shame on you
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by EASTVIEW: 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
Zik of Africa from Anambra built a university for you okpa heads.. cheesy cheesy

You low lives should forever be grateful to Anambrans.. cheesy cheesy

Now show me equivalent Chimamanda in your useless state.. cheesy cheesy

Kasyn:
which dumb zik are u talking about? A coward? Who betrayed biafra?

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by EASTVIEW: 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
That boy must be treated of his inferiority complex. I have decided to do just that. Go to the first page and see how the useless wawa boy entered here..

Ugwumba60:
Iberibe is not good for you. Its a pity that reduce yourself too low. Shame on you
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
Chino and Kasyn seems incontrollable, let them continue but lets lay ambush for any ofe troll that will jump into the arena.

Chino and Kasyn kontinu

Kingsley1000:
Chino,the nigga na yoruba guy posing as enugu boy...#imposer
We southeasters are one,no segregation pls

1 Like

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
EASTVIEW:
We are known for the best. So wherever we see good thing we take them. Bianca was too good to be married off to wawa man that was why she could not resist Ikemba.. grin grin grin

Now show me equivalent of this chap in your useless wawa state.. grin grin

Chuka Harrison Umunna is a British Labour Party politician who has been the Member of Parliament for Streatham since 2010 and the Shadow Business Secretary since 2011

dude doesn't even know anambra exists!....his mum or dad might not even be from anambra! He is not more handsome than sullivan chime,seriously.
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by EASTVIEW: 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
Clown, he was in Anambra 2years back to see his people. Do you know that Weasly Snipes is also from Anambra? grin grin

Kasyn:
dude doesn't even know anambra exists!....his mum or dad might not even be from anambra! He is not more handsome than sullivan chime,seriously.

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by EASTVIEW: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
Show me an equivalent of the first president of Nigeria in your miserable state.. cheesy cheesy

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by EASTVIEW: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2014
Show me equivalent of this world renowned giant in your okpa state.. grin grin

By the time we are through, you will understand why we are called the light of the nation.. grin grin

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by TabletMan: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
django1:

I tire oo. There was a time microfinance banks were everywhere in Ibadan but people soon realised that they were better off with their commercial and community banks.
Are you not the same person celebrating pizza shop?
Now you dey vex because they count anambra as one of the state with most mfb.
Since oyo state is better off with community bank, what's the difference between Mfb and community bank?

And remember that after lagos, anambra also leads in number of commercial bank branches.

1 Like

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
EASTVIEW:
Clown, he was in Anambra 2years back to see his people. Do you know that Weasly Snipes is also from Anambra? grin grin

who is wesly snipes?
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
EASTVIEW:
Show me equivalent of this world renowned giant in your okpa state.. grin grin

By the time we are through, you will understand why we are called the light of the nation.. grin grin
The armpit of the nation would have been better!....lmao...
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by EASTVIEW: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
Anambra has the highest cut off mark in Nigerian Unity Schools. It shows the educational standing of the state. can you beat it.. grin grin

Nigerian Unity Schools Cut Off Mark
Anambra state -139, Yobe state - 2, Taraba state - 3, Zamfara state - 2, Sokoto - 9, Kebbi state - 9, Osun state -127......
The trend which is gradually becoming a permanent fixture in Nigeria, in which Northern states are allotted very low cut-off marks for entrance into Federal Unity Colleges,while those in the South are allotted higher cut-off marks continues in 2013, as the Federal Ministry of Education’s documents on the cut-off marks for the various reveals.
Whereas, a pupil from Anambra irrespective of gender is expected to score at least 139 to gain admission into the schools, a male pupil from Yobe and a female from Zamfara is required to score only 2. Students who score above the cut-off are automatically eligible foradmission on merit.
The Education ministry advised parents to check the results of their wards which have been posted on notice board of all Unity Colleges throughout the Federation.
Below is the full list of the cut-off marks for all36 states of the federation, as well as the FCT.
Abia – Male(130) Female(130)
Adamawa – Male(62) Female(62)
Akwa-Ibom – Male(123) Female(123)
Anambra – Male(139) Female(139)
Bauchi – Male(35) Female(35)
Bayelsa – Male(72) Female(72)
Benue – Male(111) Female(111)
Borno – Male(45) Female(45)
Cross-Rivers – Male(97) Female(97)
Delta – Male(131) Female(131)
Ebonyi – Male(112) Female(112)
Edo – Male(127) Female(127)
Ekiti – Male(119) Female(119)
Enugu – Male(134) Female(134)
Gombe – Male(58) Female(58)
Imo – Male(138) Female(138)
Jigawa – Male(44) Female(44)
Kaduna – Male(91) Female (91)
Kano – Male(67) Female(67)
Kastina – Male(60) Female(60)
Kebbi – Male(9) Female(20)
Kogi – Male(119) Female(119)
Kwara – Male(123) Female(123)
Lagos – Male(133) Female(133)
Nassarawa – Male(58) Female(58)
Niger – Male(93) Female(93)
Ogun – Male(131) Female(131)
Ondo – Male(126) Female(126)
Osun – Male(127) Female(127)
Oyo – Male(127) Female(127)
Plateau – Male(97) Female(97)
Rivers – Male(118) Female(118)
Sokoto – Male(9) Female(13)
Taraba – Male(3) Female(11)
Yobe – Male(2) Female(27)
Zamfara – Male(4) Female(2)
FCT Abuja – Male(90) Female(90)

Kasyn:
who is wesly snipes?

1 Like

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
EASTVIEW:
Show me an equivalent of the first president of Nigeria in your miserable state.. cheesy cheesy
i don't want to expose the late zik! Buh if i'm pushed to the wall,i will have no other option! HOME FOR ALL armpit of the nation....lmao!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by EASTVIEW: 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
Where is your okpa state in all these.... grin grin grin grin grin

JAMB Enrollment

Topmost Enrollment

Imo- 123, 865
Delta- 88,876
Anambra- 84,204
Osun- 73, 935
Oyo- 71, 272
Ogun- 71, 173

Lowest Enrollment

Jigawa- 11, 529
Kebbi- 7, 364
Yobe- 6, 389
Zamfara- 5, 713
Sokoto, 5,664
FCT 3, 380

Preferred University (by ranking)

UNILAG 83, 865
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka -82,148
University of Benin- 80,048
University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN -79, 398
UNILORIN -76,276
Obafemi Awolowo University,; OAU, Ile-Ife - 64,702
Ahmadu Bello University, ABU, - 56,708
University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT, - 48,439 candidates
University of Uyo, -44,397
University of Ibadan, UI - 40,011

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/only-3-score-over-300-as-jamb-releases-results/

Kasyn:
The armpit of the nation would have been better!....lmao...

1 Like

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
EASTVIEW:
Where is your okpa state in all these.... grin grin grin grin grin

JAMB Enrollment

Topmost Enrollment

Imo- 123, 865
Delta- 88,876
Anambra- 84,204
Osun- 73, 935
Oyo- 71, 272
Ogun- 71, 173

Lowest Enrollment

Jigawa- 11, 529
Kebbi- 7, 364
Yobe- 6, 389
Zamfara- 5, 713
Sokoto, 5,664
FCT 3, 380

Preferred University (by ranking)

UNILAG 83, 865
UNILORIN -76,276

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/only-3-score-over-300-as-jamb-releases-results/

UNIVERSITY OF 'NIGERIA' located in enugu state!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by EASTVIEW: 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
Okpa boy show me your useless state in all of these..... grin grin grin grin grin

jamesibor:
Facts can never be hidden. To be first does not mean you would win the race; let us open up all our institutions and may the best man win. Let us not depend on handouts or privileges but on heard work. Let us compete and give the best positions to our brightest – be it Ibo, Yourba or Fulani, and then we shall see who is the most successful Nigerian.

I find it difficult not to respond to some of these long-held lies that are constantly being peddled by Yorubas. One is that the Yoruba have the largest number of professors in the country. I would again ask that we stick to facts and statistical records. The Nigerian Universities Commission has a record of the state with the largest number of professors on their records and as at 2010 that state is Imo State followed by Ondo State and then Anambra State; the next state is Ekiti and then Delta before Kwara State. I am sure you Yorubas are surprised. When you sit in the South-West do not think others are sleeping but I wish to address another historical fact and that is who were the first Nigerians to receive Western education. It is important that these issues be examined in their historical context and evidence through research be presented for all to examine.

I have continued my research for as the great sociologist and father of modern sociology – Emile Durkheim – put it, the definition of a situation is real in its consequence . What this simply means is that one must never allow a perceived falsehood to become one’s reality and by extension individuals who accept a defined position act as though the situation is real and apply themselves in that narrowly defined perspective.

Why is this important to state it is because for long the Yoruba have peddled lies that have almost become accepted as the truth by other Nigerians but it is important that we lay down the facts for others to examine and come to their own conclusion for facts are facts. Let’s go back to education. Historically, Western education resulted as a product of indigenous ethnic groups interacting with the whites through trade. The dominant groups sold slaves, ivory gold and a host of other products to their European counterparts in exchange for finished goods – wine, tobacco, mirrors, etc.

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=2547&title=Igbo-scholar-disgraces-Femi-Fani-Kayode-•Demolishes-claims-on-Igbo%2FYoruba-history-with-facts-and-figures

Kasyn:
i don't want to expose the late zik! Buh if i'm pushed to the wall,i will have no other option! HOME FOR ALL armpit of the nation....lmao!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by EASTVIEW: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
Did you see the ranking. The miserable UNN is no longer a university but a secondary school. See the list of the most preferred universities in Nigeria.. grin grin grin

UNILAG 83, 865
UNILORIN -76,276

Kasyn:
UNIVERSITY OF 'NIGERIA' located in enugu state!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
EASTVIEW:
Okpa boy show me your useless state in all of these..... grin grin grin grin grin

anambra man its not useressi! Hehehehehe
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
Nwanne dnt mind the ofe troll, the same people that were abusing Igbos for holding WIC in USA but Alafin travelled to Europe to shop for bleaching cream with his oloribrukuns

i know ofes very well

TabletMan:
Are you not the same person celebrating pizza shop?
Now you dey vex because they count anambra as one of the state with most mfb.
Since oyo state is better off with community bank, what's the difference between Mfb and community bank?

And remember that after lagos, anambra also leads in number of commercial bank branches.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by EASTVIEW: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
You have not come up with any point backed with fact wawa boy.. grin grin
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
Anambra man: I wantu tooo esitablishi a businessi inu onitsha! Lmao! Upon all the claimed education....disgracing igbos!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
EASTVIEW:
You have not come up with any point backed with fact wawa boy.. grin grin
agbaenu pikin,anambra is a hell hole! Sometimes i wonder how people survive in such a chaotic hell hole.....
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by EASTVIEW: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
Those people are wawa people from your state that came to Onitsha to do menial jobs for us.

We are leading. Show me any equivalent of these champs in your useless state.. grin grin

Whatever makes Igbos proud are usually from Anambra..why is that? grin grin

Kasyn:
Anambra man: I wantu tooo esitablishi a businessi inu onitsha! Lmao! Upon all the claimed education....disgracing igbos!

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by EASTVIEW: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
Keep fooling yourself. I have busted you in education. Now you have digressed.

In terms of overall development Anambra beats Enugu State hands down by far in all aspects of development. Enugu state is more or less a rural area compare to Anambra.. grin grin

Anambra equally has more population because more people are relocating to the state than they do to your state..

It is in Enugu state that one can still see thatched houses and towns without electricity in the 21st century.. cheesy cheesy

Your useless father has been living in Nnewi since all his life..why don't he go to your useless state? grin grin

Kasyn:
agbaenu pikin,anambra is a hell hole! Sometimes i wonder how people survive in such a chaotic hell hole.....
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by EASTVIEW: 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
Have you agreed that we gave you dullards your only federal university? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership / If Asset Declaration Isn’t Public, What’s Its Point? / Anambra 2021: PDP Vice-Chairman Presents Valentine Ozigbo To Governor Ugwuanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.