Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,316 members, 7,867,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking (13744 Views)

FAAC Ranks Anambra State As The 1st In South East And 4th In Nigeria / Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire / CBN Ranks Anambra Third In Deposit Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kasyn:
we gave u lots bianca! Ojukwu couldn't find a beautiful wife in agbaenu! Hahahahaha! Ojukwu worked first at udi in enugu state b4 joining the army,why not in awka?

I hate to get into this dick-measuring contest but Bianca would have been forgotten,if she wasn't married to an Ojukwu. Does Bianca even know you ?

1 Like

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

You dey kolo...Okija nobi beans ooo. Go to Okija and see development. Very ignorant fool…
development in juju? Maybe modern juju! Okija shrine comes to mind.
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

I hate to get into this dick-measuring contest but Bianca would have been forgotten,if she wasn't married to an Ojukwu. Does Bianca even know you ?
does chinua achebe know you?
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Yes,I be Anambala manu and my father is flom Amelica....whats next,fool?
No,it should be "yesi,i be anmbala manu andi myii father isii flomu amelicarr"
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

comemu backi here o,no lun o!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by oboy3(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kasyn:
No,it should be "yesi,i be anmbala manu andi myii father isii flomu amelicarr"
if it was abia or imolites pointing out the R-L factor in anambra people i wont bate an eyelid but coming from an enugu man,its laughable
i have enugu peeps as neighbours and they also have the problem of pronouncing R-L words even worse
papa ekene(wawa man) calls Naira,naila

last bullet;you have nothing to say

2 Likes

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
oboy3:
if it was abia or imolites pointing out the R-L factor in anambra people i wont bate an eyelid but coming from an enugu man,its laughable
i have enugu peeps as neighbours and they also have the problem of pronouncing R-L words even worse
papa ekene(wawa man) calls Naira,naila

last bullet;you have nothing to say
shutu upu! I don'tu haveu anythingu to terru you.
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by oboy3(m): 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kasyn:
shutu upu! I don'tu haveu anythingu to terru you.
little wonder you are still writting and will continue to re-write jamb
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Dc900: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
oboy3:

Look at the timid ediot you are talking with. He is yet to pass JAMB. Below is how he showed his anger when he failed JAMB for the 5th time. He is right now pushing wheel barrow with his useless father.. grin grin

May thunder balogun fire jamb and UNN for making me very very very sad!!!

I prepared so well for the 2014/2015 utme with high hopes of scoring above 200 and have a chance of gaining admission in any university in the country after being denied the opportunity by jamb the previous year(163 was my score)
When the results were released i got 201 and was so happy that i would be given a chance to sit for my school of choice post utme but things went wrong when i released that since 200 has always been the cut off mark for UNN so the chances of me getting admitted with 201 jamb score is very slim,i had to change my institution to anambra state university which i deemed less competitive.
But when jamb released their cutoff mark it was pegged at 180 and suprisingly UNN cutoff mark for the year is also 180...........ok see the reasons below why thunder go fire jamb and UNN-

why won't jamb release their cutoff mark before they commence the change of course/insititution?

Many UNN aspirants like myself that narrowly scored above 200 has already changed to other less competitive uni's and we are now helpless!!!

Jamb, there is God ooooo, there is God oooo,there is God ooooo!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
oboy3:
anambala manu tarking! Lmao.....i wrote jamb once and made it into the uni,ode!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dc900:

Look at the timid wawa ediot you are talking with. He is yet to pass JAMB. Below is how he showed his anger when he failed JAMB for the 5th time.. grin grin

quoting a different nigga i don't know won't save anambala from being home for all,armpit of the nation!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Dc900: 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kasyn:
quoting a different nigga i don't know won't save anambala from being home for all,armpit of the nation!

Is this true of you? grin grin grin grin

I prepared so well for the 2014/2015 utme with high hopes of scoring above 200 and have a chance of gaining admission in any university in the country after being denied the opportunity by jamb the previous year(163 was my score)
When the results were released i got 201 and was so happy that i would be given a chance to sit for my school of choice post utme but things went wrong when i released that since 200 has always been the cut off mark for UNN so the chances of me getting admitted with 201 jamb score is very slim,i had to change my institution to anambra state university which i deemed less competitive.
But when jamb released their cutoff mark it was pegged at 180 and suprisingly UNN cutoff mark for the year is also 180...........ok see the reasons below why thunder go fire jamb and UNN-

why won't jamb release their cutoff mark before they commence the change of course/insititution?

Many UNN aspirants like myself that narrowly scored above 200 has already changed to other less competitive uni's and we are now helpless!!!

2 Likes

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Dc900: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kasyn:

Is this true of you? In your sober moment you made this honest confession. Illiterate, go and pass JAMB first..grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1821072/thunder-fire-jamb-unn

2 Likes

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dc900:

Is this true of you? In your sober moment you made this honest confession. Wawa Illiterate, go and pass JAMB first..grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1821072/thunder-fire-jamb-unn

agbaenu pikin,from a cursed state!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
Anambla man calls an enugu man iliterate is exactly like a congo man calling america a hell hole....lol
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Dc900: 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Dc900: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2014

2 Likes

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dc900:
You need to try and pass JAMB by all means necessary. Your useless wawa father has suffered enough.. grin grin

hehehehehehe,agbenu igbos are know for their impatience,criminal behaviours,fraudsters,fake spare parts shop...the list goes on!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dc900:

I am not from Anambra but I respect those people. They have some of the finest and best brains Nigeria can boast of. Your people are too timid and awkward!

Educationally, Anambra state ranks among the first 3 states in Nigeria!
u gotta deny ur state? Which state are u from,then? Finest brains indeed!!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by pazienza(m): 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kasyn:
anambra dey lead wetin? Guy nah ENUGU state sure pass joor!

He sets a trap,and you fell right into it, nawa for you o!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
Enugu people don't boast about like the empty headed anambra folks!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by pazienza(m): 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kingsley1000:
...Guy apart from enugu town and the versity at Nsk,Enugu state is still 100yrs behind...
Even enugu metropolics is dominated and developed by anambra,some of my relatives build many houses/hotels at enugu i know it'll interest you to know that...

Even Onitsha is more developed,vibrant and more populous than enugu........
Buh i love enugu just for serenity

Like seriously? Cant believe that you lots are easily manipulated like this. A cunning Yoruba guy easily got you lots into a pathetic chidish intra Igbo dick measuring contest, that does nothing but to create disunity amongst Ndiigbo.
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dc900:

I am not from Anambra but I respect those people. They have some of the finest and best brains Nigeria can boast of. Your people are too timid and awkward!

Educationally, Anambra state ranks among the first 3 states in Nigeria!
if u like worship them no only respect them o! Mumu!!! Enugu people timid and awkward? Just let me get into enugu state government,i will show una pepper! All of una bus drivers and una spare parts i go send una back to una hell hole.
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Twistaray(m): 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
grin

Funny thread...indeed.
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 16, 2014
Tribalism is the problem of Nigerians. Look what you guys has done to a beautiful thread..

1 Like

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 16, 2014
So Yorubas own FirstBank and Stanbic....chaiiiiiiiiii kontonu, kontonu, na only these banks waka come your mind, what about ABSA and Standard Chatered, this is how Yorubas own Heathrow and MMIA.

We Have made it a pastime to bust all your lies, falshood and deception.

Aderostock:

Skye Bank
GT Bank
First Bank
Stanbic Bank
Wema Bank
Sterling Bank
FCMB
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Yeske2(m): 3:43am On Nov 16, 2014
See madness for this thread.
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 16, 2014
All these igbo dudes shouting 'Lagos is a no man's land'. Aren't they breaking away from nigeria again?, when they do, i want to see how they will carry their grandfather's land with them to their erosion ladden land... But wait o...it seems its only the jobless ones that come online to cry this shi.t.
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 16, 2014
What is this idiat with teeth like ibadan roof is talking, this agbohead cant you fu(k off from here, why cant u tell your governors to build houses with toilets for you clowns so that Lassa Fever and Guinea worm will depart from your region.

Yes we will fight and quarrel among ourselves, siblings rivalry is as old as Adam and Eve, didnt Ife and Modakeke kill themselves few years ago, did that stop Lagos from being a No Man's Land?

LAGOS REMAINS AND FOREVER MUST BE A NO MAN'S LAND

Samakinr:
All these igbo dudes shouting 'Lagos is a no man's land'. Aren't they breaking away from nigeria again?, when they do, i want to see how they will carry their grandfather's land with them to their erosion ladden land... But wait o...it seems its only the jobless ones that come online to cry this shi.t.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 16, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
What is this idiat with teeth like ibadan roof is talking, this agbohead cant you fu(k off from here, why cant u tell your governors to build houses with toilets for you clowns so that Lassa Fever and Guinea worm will depart from your region.

Yes we will fight and quarrel among ourselves, siblings rivalry is as old as Adam and Eve, didnt Ife and Modakeke kill themselves few years ago, did that stop Lagos from being a No Man's Land?

LAGOS REMAINS AND FOREVER MUST BE A NO MAN'S LAND

tell me why i should argue with you. Your reasoning is pathetic.
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by brown3: 10:37am On Nov 16, 2014
pazienza:

He set he trap,and you fell right into it, nawa for you o!
the fool is a coward yoruba, pobably one of those yoruba hawking in ibo land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra: Man Arrested For Inducing Voters Says Money Meant For APGA Party Agents / Today Marks 26 Years Since Abuja Became Nigeria's Federal Capital / President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Britain Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.