Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,328 members, 7,867,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking (13752 Views)

FAAC Ranks Anambra State As The 1st In South East And 4th In Nigeria / Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire / CBN Ranks Anambra Third In Deposit Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
EASTVIEW:
Why are u feeling inferior? Somebody said thst Anambra leads..u qickly felt inferior.lol

but it was in the same Nnewi that ur parents lives, that where u grew up too..lol

It is better to say the truth all the time. Anambra as a state beats enugu state hands down whn it comes to overall development. Even enugu is thrash beacuse despite all the makeover it is still reddish and dirty looking.

There are more enugu people living in Anambra. And most of them doing menials jobs. Lol

no need arguing here with you.....our next governor will deport you guys with una spare parts and the impatient bus drivers from anambra back to their chaotic hell hole!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
EASTVIEW:
Lol go to Awka today it is a complete construction site with malls and flyovers springing up. Abeg go and eat akpu and okpa.lol

anambra man making noise as usual! Flyovers and malls wey una see for where?
Anambra is the armpit of igboland not ebonyi as widely believed!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by EASTVIEW: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
Wawa boy. I know that ur father is an okada rider at nnewi..lol

ANAMBRA leads in all spheres of development...lol

Kasyn:
anambra man making noise as usual! Flyovers and mall wey una see for where?

1 Like

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
EASTVIEW:
Wawa boy. I know that ur father is an okada rider st nnewi..lol

anambra leads when it comes to impatience,dirty towns,criminals,ritualists! Your father no doubt is one of the mad bus drivers we have over here!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ayekotoo:

Must you involve the westerns in your mumuism news? Now tell me how many of those banks owned by Anambra by extension the southeasterns?

The simpletons didn't read where the article says “microfinance" banks, they only saw bank and went to town crying. undecided
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
fkaz:

There is no need asking who owned a MICRO FINANCE BANK in anambra state anybody can set up a MICRO FINANCE BANK. It is just like ososo bank, most people commenting don't know the difference between MICRO FINANCE BANK and a COMMERCIAL BANK, the CBN is referring to MICRO FINANCE BANK and not COMMERCIAL BANK in nigeria.

Most MICRO FINANCE BANK are scammer

I tire oo. There was a time microfinance banks were everywhere in Ibadan but people soon realised that they were better off with their commercial and community banks.
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kasyn:
keeping decieving yourself! Hahahahahahahahaha! Awka after over 23years as a state capital......bro,say the truth! Awka's present state is not where it should be! There is no infrastructure in awka to be proud of! Hahahahahahaha,anambra is the U.S of nigeria yet many anambraians troop into our darling enugu state on daily basis,most of them trying so hard to make enugu our capital as chaotic as onitsha,nnewi and awka with their spare parts shops and impatient spirit! Gosh!!!

Ngwa, inside!!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
EASTVIEW:
Wawa boy. I know that ur father is an okada rider at nnewi..lol

i was discussing with one akwaibom guy in uyo about onitsha! I was defending onitsha as a mega city....lol but the guy just made a statement that made me shut my mouth immediately,he said 'onitsha is very very dirty'! Jeezzz,i was like guy no be quarrel nah!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
django1:

I tire oo. There was a time microfinance banks were everywhere in Ibadan but people soon realised that they were better off with their commercial and community banks.

either way, anambra still has more banks than Oyo.
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Is that a guess or you know for sure?
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Ngwa, inside!!
hehehehehe! My chief!!!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by FKO81(m): 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
EASTVIEW:
Wawa boy. I know that ur father is an okada rider st nnewi..lol

Chino these guyz know how to manipulate your small mind, you can't differentiate inciting comments, they have succeeded again, you never learn, so the war is between you and your sister state. Sorry my brother you still have a long way to go!

4 Likes

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kingsley1000(m): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kasyn:
i was discussing with one akwaibom guy in uyo about onitsha! I was defending onitsha as a mega city....lol but the guy just made a statement that made me shut my mouth immediately,he said 'onitsha is very very dirty'! Jeezzz,i was like guy no be quarrel nah!
Chino,the nigga na yoruba guy posing as enugu boy...#imposer
We southeasters are one,no segregation pls

1 Like

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by FKO81(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Why are you quoting them they will never agree you know them, when WAEC,NECO and JAMB published results and south/east where leading them, they changed the topic to exam malpractice, they feel threaten, that is why they hate us, K Namani told GEJ on his decleration day that Igbos don't need hand-out from him all we want is a level playing ground that we enjoy compitition.

6 Likes

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kingsley1000:
i'm from enugu,proudly! A confirm igbo boy! But anambra folks behave as if they are the lords,wtf? Anambra man is not more igbo than i am......after all when biafra was declared the present day enugu was made its capital! Abu m nwa enugu....ihe na ewem iwe ebe ndi anambra no bu itu onu ha kari akali....n'eme ka oha buzi ekwucha ogwu,maka why? Ha agakwa eme rute ebe ndi enugu no,anyi ga na etinye ha n'akpa mgbe obula ha Bleep ba up!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by EASTVIEW: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
The lad is an ordinary wawa boy. He felt bad because somebody said that Anambra leads which is no false becos in development, education, wealth, industrialization and everything that makes the igbos proud today are of Anambra..

Kingsley1000:
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
EASTVIEW:
The lad is an ordinary wawa boy. He felt bad because somebody said that Anambra leads which is no false becos in development, education, wealth, industrialization and everything that makes the igbos proud today are of Anambra..

anambra 'leads' my left nyash!!! Making igbos proud indeed! Everyone knows the 'pride' of the east!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
EASTVIEW:

making igbos proud or giving the rest of igbos bad name?
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by EASTVIEW: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
Now let us go with facts..lol

these are the indices of development and growth. Pls rank the 2 states..lol

education

Overall development

industrialization/jobs

population

poverty rate

ete

AFTER this ranking u will understand how backward and timid u people are..lol

Kasyn:
anambra 'leads' my left nyash!!! Making igbos proud indeed! Everyone knows the 'pride' of the east!

1 Like

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
EASTVIEW:
Now let us go with facts..lol

these are the indices of development and growth. Pls rank the 2 states..lol

education

Overall development

industrialization/jobs

population

poverty rate

ete

having spare parts shops is not development/industrialization my friend!!! Is population now part of achievements? Lol......in education,we have a state university of technology,a federal university,many private varsities such as caritas,madonna,godffrey okoye uni,rennaisance uni e.t.c many notable secondary schools(not special/miracle centers in anambra) such as c.i.c,holy rosary,nike grammar sch,mea mater,pinecrest and many more,make i no go dat side. No be anambra folks carry cultism come esut? The influx of anambra people into esut placed where it is today,all i know is that esut will be great again,someday!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by EASTVIEW: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
You are missing the point this wawa boy..lol

In education I mean what is the ranking of your okpa state..lol

What is the ranking of your state in JAMB, WAEC, NECO, UNITY SCHOOL etc..

The first private university started in Anambra, Madonna to be precise. The first Unity colleges(DMGS, CKC, QRC) in the SE started in Anambra..lol

Also name 3 people from your wawa state that can match the following academias: Chinua Achebe, Chike Obi, Chimamanda.. cheesy

By the time I am through with you, you will realize why Anambra is the light of nation and while you people are damn backward and timid.. cheesy

Kasyn:
having spare parts shops is not development/industrialization my friend!!! Is population now part of achievements? Lol......in education,we have a state university of technology,a federal university,many private varsities such as caritas,madonna,godffrey okoye uni,rennaisance uni e.t.c many notable secondary schools(not special/miracle centers in anambra) such as c.i.c,holy rosary,nike grammar sch,mea mater,pinecrest and many more,make i no go dat side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
EASTVIEW:

The first private university started in Anambra, Madonna to be precise.

Also name 3 people from your wawa state that can match the following academia: Chinua Achebe, Chike Obi, Chimamanda.. cheesy

By the time I am through with you, you will realize why Anambra is the light of nation and while you people are damn backward and timid.. cheesy

that first private uni,who founded it? Rev.fr. EDEH! Lol an enugu man.....u see ur damn life?

1 Like

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by EASTVIEW: 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
He started it and left your okpa state and came to Anambra to build the first ever private university..lol

Why did he leave your useless state to come to Anambra? grin grin

Answer my other questions oo..

I go treat your Bleep up today.. grin

Kasyn:
that first private uni,who founded it? Rev.fr. EDEH! Lol an enugu man.....u see ur damn life?
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
EASTVIEW:

The first private university started in Anambra, Madonna to be precise. The first Unity colleges(DMGS, CKC, QRC) in the SE started in Anambra..lol

Also name 3 people from your wawa state that can match the following academias: Chinua Achebe, Chike Obi, Chimamanda.. cheesy

ike ekweremadu is a nigerian politician and also a lawyer,the deputy speaker of the house of reps and also speaker ecowas parliament,an enugu man! Anambra politicians are just ass-lickers!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
EASTVIEW:
He started it and left your okpa state and came to Anambra to build the first ever private university..lol

madonna have a campus at akpugo in enugu state,u dumb nigga!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2014
EASTVIEW:

and why did ojukwu left ur agbaenu and made enugu biafra's capital?
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by EASTVIEW: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
We do no produce mediocres in Anambra..lol

Now answer me, who was the first president of Nigeria?

Who was the first regional governor of SE?

Answer me fast wawa boy.. cheesy cheesy

Kasyn:
ike ekweremadu is a nigerian politician and also a lawyer,the deputy speaker of the house of reps and also speaker ecowas parliament,an enugu man! Anambra politicians are just ass-lickers!
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Ugwumba60: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kasyn and chino are fools. You lot deserves to be ostracized

1 Like

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
EASTVIEW:
We do no produce mediocres in Anambra..lol

Now answer me, who was the first president of Nigeria?

Who was the first regional governor of SE?

Answer me fast wawa boy.. cheesy cheesy

first regional governor of eastern region is michael okpara from present day abia state! Mumu
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by EASTVIEW: 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
Enugu was the former capital of the eastern region before the states were created. And Anambra people were the people running things there then till you dull brains were carved out.. grin grin

Ojukwu built the first Biafran International airport in Uli why not your reddish enugu? grin grin

Kasyn:
and why did ojukwu left ur agbaenu and made enugu biafra's capital?
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by EASTVIEW: 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
I never said that the gov was from Anambra..lol

I am only asking you those questions to tell you that you and your wawa state are neither here nor there.. grin grin

Kasyn:
first regional governor of eastern region is michael okpara from present day abia state! Mumu
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Kasyn(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
EASTVIEW:
Enugu was the former capital of the eastern region before the states were created. And Anambra people were the people running things there then till you dull brains were carved out.. grin grin

Ojukwu built the first Biafran International airport in Uli why not your reddish enugu? grin grin

why was it made the capital of the whole eastern region? Why not awka,onitsha or nnewi? We sacked u guys damn ass after the state creation,greedy niggaz! Yes,we will sack u guys again and again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Constituents Vow To Recall Abdulmumini Jibril For Asking Buhari To Resign / PDP Ignores Court Order, Holds Election In Lagos / Buhari Approves N19 Billion For Road Projects In FCT, Kano, Oyo And Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.