Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking (13724 Views)

FAAC Ranks Anambra State As The 1st In South East And 4th In Nigeria / Boko-Haram 2nd-In-command Challenges Shekua On Ceasefire / CBN Ranks Anambra Third In Deposit Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by brown3: 10:39am On Nov 16, 2014
Kasyn:
Enugu people don't boast about like the empty headed anambra folks!
u re a coward yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by FKO81(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2014
brown3:
u re a coward yoruba man.
The same guy with letter V in his name that has been posting rubbish in Igbo thrends, he comes in different forms and Chino always fall for his game when he type in Igbo language, some of us know the history of north and west and also know how to write their languages but it dosn't make us Hausa or Yoruba. Chino be smart

1 Like

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by patrick89(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
Nwanne dnt mind the ofe troll, the same people that were abusing Igbos for holding WIC in USA but Alafin travelled to Europe to shop for bleaching cream with his oloribrukuns

i know ofes very well

you know them no be small
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by patrick89(m): 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
Kasyn:
if u like worship them no only respect them o! Mumu!!! Enugu people timid and awkward? Just let me get into enugu state government,i will show una pepper! All of una bus drivers and una spare parts i go send una back to una hell hole.
no enugu man can say these shit!! You are not an enugu man, trust me!

1 Like

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
FKO81:

Why are you quoting them they will never agree you know them, when WAEC,NECO and JAMB published results and south/east where leading them, they changed the topic to exam malpractice, they feel threaten, that is why they hate us, K Namani told GEJ on his decleration day that Igbos don't need hand-out from him all we want is a level playing ground that we enjoy compitition.

Can't you see I didn't even reply him when he asked me whether I was sure anambra has more banks than Oyo?
Who doesn't know Oyo is even not in this economic league: Lagos, anambra, abia, rivers and kano.
After Lagos, its anambra.

6 Likes

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by brown3: 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
FKO81:

The same guy with letter V in his name that has been posting rubbish in Igbo thrends, he comes in different forms and Chino always fall for his game when he type in Igbo language, some of us know the history of north and west and also know how to write their languages but it don't make us Hausa or Yoruba. Chino be smart
chino act like kids.
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by FKO81(m): 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
Double post
Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
25% Oyo citizens are beggars, after Ibadan its Kano.

Ibadan is the home to the highest number of beggars in sub sahara africa, lassa fever and guinea worm are having field days there

InyinyaAgbaOku:

Can't you see I didn't even reply him when he asked me whether I was sure anambra has more banks than Oyo?
Who doesn't know Oyo is even not in this economic league: Lagos, anambra, abia, rivers and kano.
After Lagos, its anambra.

1 Like

Re: CBN Ranks Anambra State 2nd In Banking by Twistaray(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2014
grin

Oyo indigenes are beggars indeed what are u Y1bo's doing there ? to beg?hmm i guess so,cos i know they plenty there too ,A.ka the slum areas and under the bridge...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Registers 2million Businesses To Tackle Unemployment / Madalla Blast: Detained Suspect Escapes / Abuja Gridlock: Aturu, Ogunye Condemn Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.