Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Getting Back EX GF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Back EX GF (465 Views)

Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / See 15 Yr Old Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery Just To Win Back Ex-boyfriend. Mtchew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Back EX GF by rahulpreet: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2014
I am seeking help from you. we are working in same department. Last year in September we met, then our friendship going very well. in November i celebrated her birthday surprise and gave a treat. after that i asked her for life partner she said ok....then our relationship has been started and we did commitment for life time. i celebrated all the occasions with her and also gave lot of gifts and she was also very happy with me. I was over possessive and some dominating nature then i tried alot to improve. her friends (boy) always flirting with her always...I was not tolerate....because i was doing everything for her but she is enjoying life....suddenly on April, 2014....I did some joke but she took serious and talked to her friend and he misguided her (because she is rich, beautiful than me) and called me for break up and she said we are just friends, behave like that. i tried alot but failed. i also used no contact but nothing happened. I asked her to come back after no contact then she said i will think after 7-8 months...one day one more fight between us in july then after that she said don't keep any hope from me ... i found someone else and i am move on.....then i asked her really then she said if u want to talk to him i will do...then i understand she really moved on and i bought too many gifts for her in last 7 months and i gave all the gifts one day and said this is your...i can not keep this....and said that i have two options: 1. loving relationship and 2. as unknown before relationship...after that her friend called me and gave threatening to take action against me if i will do something else...after that we are meeting in day but not talking from last 80 days..... i did alot for that girl but she did not think about me and I also changed my goals for her and ready to do anything for her.....then she said i moved on....but now she is pretending very happy...is there any chance of her come back or she really moved on ....my life is stucked...please help me......i am always thinking about her and my mistakes.....what should i do ??
Re: Getting Back EX GF by iceberylin(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2014
Buy a Buggati wink

Thats all

thats how we roll cool

2 Likes

Re: Getting Back EX GF by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 15, 2014
Ur story is jst too long.....go read more abt summary
Re: Getting Back EX GF by STENON(f): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2014
@ OP...Be successful

Be more successful

and Be the most successful in your Generation, she will definitely come back to associate herself with you.

Goodluck
Re: Getting Back EX GF by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Improve in whatever you are doing.... she wl come around.
Re: Getting Back EX GF by Agybabe(f): 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
She doesn't deserve you.

And you too be less possessive. Hope you've learnt your lesson. Just let her be. Move on!
Re: Getting Back EX GF by Agybabe(f): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Face Lift - Alternative Natural Ideas You Need To Know / 10 Types Of Husband Available For Shopping.... Ladies Choose Wisely. / A Fool For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.