Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes (4128 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by ireneony(f): 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
as a Lady like myself I don't condone when a lady/man smokes
guys would you marry a lady that smokes
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by solomonbrown64: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2014
marry a woman who smokes?.....nah.....i cant bear d smell of nicotine for a minute, not to talk of living wit d smoker for d rest of my life........lailai

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by iceberylin(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
Can Date but marriage is a No No angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by stinggy(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
Yes I can.
@least when I'm out, I can borrow one tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
Smoking, Snuffing, Sneezing, Drinking, no I can't. cool
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
Smoking doesn't make one a bad person wink

4 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by SeverusSnape(m): 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
NEVER!
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
Most of all d guys here commentin r smokers....
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by stinggy(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Most of all d guys here commentin r smokers....

Who told you? angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by Aybee92(m): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kai God forbid
dem follow me from village?
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Op, i can't. What will she teach my children
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by lertee(f): 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
stinggy:
Yes I can.
@least when I'm out, I can borrow one tongue
Hmmm undecided
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2014
I don't smoke and frankly abhor the smell but I can marry a lady who smokes without being an addict. Provided she knows when and where to do it.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by justmag(m): 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
ireneony:
as a Lady like myself I don't condone when a lady/man smokes
guys would you marry a lady that smokes

Smoke what though? Mary Jane or Marlboro?? wink
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by stinggy(m): 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
lertee:

Hmmm undecided
You smoke?
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by jmoore(m): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2014
Smoking is insanity.

I don't need a mad woman.
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by Cholls(m): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
My sister over my dead life wink who needs a shocker grin
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by adegwurulez(m): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
So she can roll up my cert and puff some sk? No, thanks!
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by xtervaganza(m): 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
jmoore:
Smoking is insanity.

I don't need a mad woman.
overreaction theatre
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by laidian(m): 1:39am On Nov 16, 2014
Me just checked the meaning of lady and smokes in the dictionary.

No...final answer
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by clubone05: 3:16am On Nov 16, 2014
Leaving the smoking thread now.
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by philfearon(m): 7:16am On Nov 16, 2014
A lady who smokes what?
Weed or Cigarette or SK or Ciga or what?
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 16, 2014
adegwurulez:
So she can roll up my cert and puff some sk? No, thanks!
Roll up your certificate when there are freshly ground buds that can be rolled into the blunt wrap?
Lol grin
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by fnep2smooth(m): 7:27am On Nov 16, 2014
to me I find them attractive....
I smoke ( only weed and nothing more )
and I will love it if I have someone beautiful, intelligent and bold to smoke ( weed only ) with me.. it's not a big deal..
most of them have the heart to love and cherish a guy.
though I have not find one but I will love too. and those talking about how the kids will feel..... bro there is time for everything.. I smoke or my woman smoke doesn't mean we will be holding it up and down the house.
I have principles and the same will apply with the girl ( yet to find ). may be when we go out or stay alone then we take our self to cloud 9 ..

Note : I hate girls or guys who takes cigarettes... that's b.u.l.l sh#t to me ... If no be weed count me out.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by ireneony(f): 7:38am On Nov 16, 2014
fnep2smooth:
to me I find them attractive....
I smoke ( only weed and nothing more )
and I will love it if I have someone beautiful, intelligent and bold to smoke ( weed only ) with me.. it's not a big deal..
most of them have the heart to love and cherish a guy.
though I have not find one but I will love too. and those talking about how the kids will feel..... bro there is time for everything.. I smoke or my woman smoke doesn't mean we will be holding it up and down the house.
I have principles and the same will apply with the girl ( yet to find ). may be when we go out or stay alone then we take our self to cloud 9 ..

Note : I hate girls or guys who takes cigarettes... that's b.u.l.l sh#t to me ... If no be weed count me out.
I think u are weed addict to even think of marrying someone that smoke weed. most men that smoke weed their wives don't smoke
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by adepiero: 7:41am On Nov 16, 2014
I hate smokers angry
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by fnep2smooth(m): 7:45am On Nov 16, 2014
ireneony:
I think u are weed addict to even think of marrying someone that smoke weed. most men that smoke weed their wives don't smoke
lol....
Am not an addict... I may even take it once in 2weeks or 3 times a month... what am trying to say is those girls are loving and caring than non smokers..
You barely see such girls who don't reason maturely and the don't hide there feelings.
having someone that smoke don't make you addict. like I said I have principles and we all have different desire.
I prefer a girl that smoke weed than those that take 8 to 10 bottle of big stouts.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by tayoxx(m): 8:03am On Nov 16, 2014
fnep2smooth:

lol....
Am not an addict... I may even take it once in 2weeks or 3 times a month... what am trying to say is those girls are loving and caring than non smokers..
You barely see such girls who don't reason maturely and the don't hide there feelings.
having someone that smoke don't make you addict. like I said I have principles and we all have different desire.
I prefer a girl that smoke weed than those that take 8 to 10 bottle of big stouts.
I prefer a lady with weed to a bottle of bear....
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by fnep2smooth(m): 8:04am On Nov 16, 2014
tayoxx:
I prefer a lady with weed to a bottle of bear....
Good... I hope you get my point
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by twin7: 8:28am On Nov 16, 2014
^^^ has said it all.....its not all the time, just a casual thing, no addiction on either side. Those bringing in kids, u really think a woman that hits it just twice or 3 times in a month would be that careless? I definitely can marry a lady who hits it as stated. We gotta hit it n sail beyond together, ain't no better. I have always maintained that its societal stigma that makes people associate joint hitters (stereotyping) with irresponsibility......if every "non-hitter" is exposed 2 a cool high, very few of them would actually come back and say they maintain their stand.
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 16, 2014
I love igbooo addicted to it#lol
Re: Guys Would You Marry A Lady That Smokes by nickz(m): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2014
prettythicksme:
I love igbooo addicted to it#lol
*falls from pulpit*shockedshockedshocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

...u Caught Ur Husband Doing This On Ur Wedding Day,what Will You Do? (photo) / Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life / 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.