Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? (15806 Views)

Nigerian Groom-to-be Smokes In The Toilet For Prewedding Photos / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ladies in the house the question is for you, we know when a woman love she loves with all her heart.

but can smoking be tolerated why our naija wonderful women?

Let hear your view.

Happy sunday!!

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Yes they can...., very well....
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by qloreal: 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
hey, do you smoke marijuana?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Godfullsam(m): 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2015

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Tallesty1(m): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
Even those that gulp Origin like say nah orange juice will still say NO.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Vivly(f): 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
I see nothing wrong in it though. As long as you're not addicted to it and take a joint once in a while.
But a guy that smokes cigarettes, Hell to da No.

15 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
Even those that gulp Origin like say nah orange juice will still say NO.
LOL
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Beamborla(f): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
I can't... except his life depends on it like Doctor's prescription with sound and solid proof.

I find the alcohol repelling not to talk of weed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
Beamborla:
I can't... except his life depends on it like Doctor's prescription with sound and solid proof.

I find the alcohol repelling not to talk of weed.
you find alcohol repelling? Hmmmmmmmm.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Why should any responsible woman marry such a man? ……… and if she does, let her not complain when it turns to gbas gbos on her face.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Beamborla(f): 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
falconey:
you find alcohol repelling? Hmmmmmmmm.
Very very repelling... the smell alway nauseate me and I have a very sensitive nose
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Beamborla(f): 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
nairalandist:
Why should any responsible woman marry such a man? ……… and if she does, let her not complain when it turns to gbas gbos on her face.
On the contrary, quite a number of them are always cool headed... not the garage ones o!

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
Beamborla:

On the contrary, quite a number of them are always cool headed... not the garage ones o!
I think it has effect on the brain.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
Weed is the best friend u can always rely on. Always there when u needed him most. grin

9 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
grin
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
sameer1212:
Weed is the best friend u can always rely on. Always there when u needed him most. grin
LOL ganja farmer!
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Beamborla(f): 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
falconey:
I think it has effect on the brain.
Yes, when they eventually run mad. But they seldom go violent on people.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
falconey:
LOL ganja farmer!
Yeah man! cool but not any more..
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by PunkyOh(f): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
In my mind I associate it with low lives, so no, I can't. When it comes to smoking, only cigarette smokers for me.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
qloreal:
no...... do you?
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by sinaj(f): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
nah nah... he might make me suffer a relapse sad
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Oildichotomy(m): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Can the ladies speak up and the guys be quiet please , This is important

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by patomalabosan(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
It depends

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Can the ladies speak up and the guys be quiet please , This is important

Thank you!

Wow thankz men, can you be my nairaland P.A?
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by evakingz(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
qloreal:
Yeah.. Its ma best companion... Its bleeping called WEED.... Em ah GANJA farmer...
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
patomalabosan:
It depends on how d guy does it. I av friends, one is a medical Dr. He can never operate on his patience if he's not high on weeds nd he does his job very professionally. I equally have a lawyer who smokes weed. They are both married. U can hardly tell they smoke weed. They dont smoke outdoor, or wt gangs. If u respect urself in anything u do, people will respect u abt it. I smoked weed for over 2yrs nd i was living wt my mum bt she can swear wt her life dat her son is innocent. Bt i quited smoking weed d day i got the news of my admisn into uniben to study law. So all i'm saying is, it depends on how d smoker smokes.

Wow!
I never know there are different ways they do it.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by wiringdpt(m): 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
A friend with weed is a friend indeed
sameer1212:
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by wiringdpt(m): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
My girlfriend does not mind what I smoke or drink but the problem is I must brush, wash myself like say I fall inside soak away before joining her in bed or else her kick no be here.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by qloreal: 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
grin
evakingz:
Yeah.. Its ma best companion... Its bleeping called WEED.... Em ah GANJA farmer...
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by ivyT(f): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
nairalandist:

D guy go dey fire her blows once in a while
* trust me on dat one wink
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by falconey(m): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
wiringdpt:
My girlfriend does not mind what I smoke or drink but the problem is I must brush, wash myself like say I fall inside soak away before joining her in bed or else her kick no be here.
LWKM.
Re: Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hell noooooo!not in dis life nd d one to come,shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina / Please Help My Penis is So Small / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.