Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. (4092 Views)

"Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / See The Real Reasons Women Scream During S.ex, No 4 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by searchng4love: 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
While not exactly praising men but in this troubled economy jobs aren’t the only thing that are hard to find.

Many successful single women find themselves facing the challenge of finding a suitable man to date. Single women without children do not have to settle for anything and we must raise our standards. There are some types of men that should be automatically disqualified from seriously dating. Men that are sex offenders, men that are incarcerated, and men that are “Baby Daddies.”

Here are 10 Reasons why Single Women who are without children should not date Baby Daddies.

10. Baby Daddies Will Cheat with Baby Mommas and not consider it as Cheating
For some reason Baby Daddies are notorious for continuing to have sex with their Baby Mommas long after their relationship is supposed to be over. The Baby Momma is an easy access source of sex that never goes away for men and they take full advantage by breaking the BM off whenever they see fit. This is not healthy for any dating situation.
SAUCE: http://joydailytv.com/2010/07/20/10-reasons-women-without-kids-shouldnt-date-baby-daddies/
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by searchng4love: 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
9. Baby Daddies have Expenses Leaving you with whats Left (If anything).
Child support payments, kids clothes, formula, kids entertainment, ect all go to the Baby Momma which is expected. We do want men to take care of their kids but after all this money is spent there are very little ends left for 5 star restaurants, trips and dating. Leaving you with whatever money is left meaning instead of Felipe’s, he’s thinking Wingstop. Or in the case that the Baby Daddy is spending BIG money on dating he is more than likely neglecting his child and Baby Mama’s needs.
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by searchng4love: 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
8. Who wants to Deal with Baby Mama Drama?
Baby Mama’s will cause necessary (or unnecessary) drama. I don’t wish a dead beat dad on anyone and often Baby Mamas cause drama when Daddy is NOT taking care of his responsibilities and is busy spending all his money on the “other woman”. But there are men who do handle their family responsibilities and are still left with a psychotic baby mother who is bitter because she still wants him and he has moved on. I have had a woman key my car for dating her Baby Daddy and this is MILD compared to what some Baby Mamas will do to mark their territory.
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by searchng4love: 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
7. Baby Daddies have Limited Free Time
A new woman should never want to come between a man spending quality time with his child and you will. Dating a man with a child will cut into time that father could be spending bonding with his child. This is no bueno!
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by searchng4love: 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
6. You won’t get their undivided Attention EVER
Say a woman does become attached to a man with children and decide to start a family of your own, you will never have that mans undivided attention under any circumstances. He will always have to be shared with the other woman and the other family
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by searchng4love: 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
5. Their Kids Become Yours
I have heard of this situation many times before. A female is dating a man who has children, he moves in and so does his kids. You get a ready made family with all the added responsibilities of motherhood without ever giving birth. A female can get so wrapped up in trying to impress her Boo and his kids that she forgets to even have her own.

4. The Baby Mama Competition
Women Dating Men with kids and Baby Mamas have to compete to win the Baby Daddies attention and affection. If a Man has a Successful Baby Mama and they have a strong history and bond then he will always be closer to that woman. You are the “New Meat” that is often interchangeable and so it is difficult to develop a bond with a man when he is constantly reminded of his intimate past with his Baby Mama.
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by searchng4love: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
3. Dating a Baby Daddy is just like Dating a Retarded Person
This is an analogy so please don’t take this the wrong way because I love retarded people and if I were with a man who treated me well for years and he later became retarded I would stay with him. However who goes out looking for NEW Retard? That is simply not smart or realistic. Retarded people should stick together. Therefore people with children should date EACH OTHER. They have the same issues and can relate. Why bring someone innocent with out a Baby Daddy into your world of baggage and drama?
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by searchng4love: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
2. You can Choose who you Love and especially who you DATE!
I don’t believe in love at first sight (and you shouldn’t either if you are a logical person). The days of falling head over heals in love with a person regardless of their situation are over. You should take everything about a person into consideration before seriously dating them. Women do not have to even get close to falling in love with a man when you learn that he has children you simple leave the getting to know you process at a casual friendship.
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
grin it's OK as long he's divorced... But if he's still swinging with his baby momma like Nick young and get her pregnant again then no thank u...
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by searchng4love: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
1. There Are Too Many Fish in the Sea for Single childless Women to Settle
Contrary to popular belief there are many single, childless men out there waiting for a successful childless woman to date. You do not have to settle for the baggage, stress, competition or guilt that can come along with dating a man with children. Also single women should embrace their loneliness and realize that you can do bad all by yourself. For it is better to be lonely and happy than dating and miserable!

HALFRICANADIAN ALERT
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by searchng4love: 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
COMMENTS
laura •
loved it.. I am 22 and I was dating a guy with a little 6 years old and believe me is not worth it at all! all the money was for his little kid and he always said please understand my situation we can eat at home but my money is for her.. all his world.was around the little girl and obviously i was second.. if u date a guy like that forgrt about being priority.. so forget it if you are being childless, attractive and smart run away asap!!!

Mordova •
Hit it on the nail. I'm currently dealing with a guy who has a 3 year old daughter. Although he has said he and his daughters mother are not together, they have a lot of history and I just don't feel I can compete. My last boyfriend had two kids and we were together for 5 years but eventually it didn't work. It's hard because I am really into this guy but instead of me thinking of ways to make a relationship with him work, I spend my days preparing for him to break my heart. Because HE WILL
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by searchng4love: 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
[color=#990000][b]Jess •
Love this article. It's great and it's true. Just dumped a guy with three kids because by the time I counted him, the kids, the baby momma and his job, I was coming in at #7. I want to be a priority and that's way too many people and things ahead of me. Kids should come first, yeah, but guys can use them as excuses for not getting too close to you, and there's too much opportunity for the parents to reconcile. I don't need that in my life and I don't need to settle. I deserve the best and playing second (or seventh) fiddle is not any kind of a life. I don't want my life dictated by some woman just because she had a guy's kids. I'm glad I got out before he had a chance to do even more damage than he already did. I caught him in lies and that was the end of that. The good news is that his daughters will end up with jerks like him and then he'll have to watch them get hurt by jerks and liars and we'll see how he feels then. Karma, baby. It's a bitch. My advice is women without kids should RUN RUN RUN from a mess like this. You will forever be in last place while the guy gets everything he wants.[/b]
[/color]
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by tosyne2much(m): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hmmm
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by falconey(m): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
cool
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by shyling(f): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
falconey:
cool
Baby daddy spotted

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by shyling(f): 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin it's OK as long he's divorced... But if he's still swinging with his baby momma like Nick young and get her
pregnant again then no thank u...

It's only okay if you got baby too... Or no deal at all.
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by sunnywinter(f): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin it's OK as long he's divorced... But if he's still swinging with his baby momma like Nick young and get her pregnant again then no thank u...
omg tell me you're an Iggy fan
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by searchng4love: 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
you a baby daddy?
tosyne2much:
Hmmm
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
We don't know where love will carry us and go.
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by searchng4love: 12:31am On Feb 18, 2017
you can determine that sis
ToriBlue:
We don't know where love will carry us and go.
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
searchng4love:
you a baby daddy?
Baby daddy ke? cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
This one don repent? shocked
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by Berbierklaus(f): 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Oyind17:
This one don repent? shocked
Was about to ask the same thing grin He is not against Nigerian women again grin
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by AyamConfidence(m): 8:39am On Feb 19, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Was about to ask the same thing grin
He is not against Nigerian women again grin
see as you fine kiss kiss

Shey people still dey fine like this for thus recession?? Biko what's the secret
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by Berbierklaus(f): 9:44am On Feb 19, 2017
AyamConfidence:
see as you fine kiss kiss

Shey people still dey fine like this for thus recession?? Biko what's the secret
What is a recession grin
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by AyamConfidence(m): 10:26am On Feb 19, 2017
Berbierklaus:

What is a recession grin
Chai asa nwa biko give me ya number...my container will soon allive flom Garmani and I have Lange Lover spot

Whayasay
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by Chidonc(m): 11:52am On Feb 19, 2017
lol, more ladies go remain for there papa house be dat
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by searchng4love: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
Chidonc:
lol, more ladies go remain for there papa house be dat
no be all men be like you and your mentor tuface
Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by Chidonc(m): 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
searchng4love:
no be all men be like you and your mentor tuface
you never Chi chumtin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Without Kids Shouldn’t Date Baby Daddies. by shyling(f): 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
Chidonc:

you never Chi chumtin
Oyo for you

(1) (Reply)

Help: Delsu Certificate / Bum Bum Challenge +18 Photos / Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.