Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,828 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

What Makes A Man Attractive To You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Man Attractive To You? (6132 Views)

8 Things That Makes A Man Attractive To Women. / 25 Things That Make A Man Attractive To Women / Top 10: What Makes A Man Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Muyogoa: 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
3cycle:

I don't go for looks, I rather go for a tall, ugly, intelligent guy than a handsome one.

Cute guys are not romantic.
whaaat. U must be a male. How can u tell me that u can marry an ugly guy just because he is tall?
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by ifoundmyperfect: 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
they go together but in very rare cases. I once dated a bad boi... and he changed to good for me, I changed him. he was completely husband material, n he wanted us to marry, n I would have said yes if not that I was so young then n other factors, tho he became bad again when I broke up with him sad . and when I say bad, I don't mean baaaaad cultist, stealing or smoking. . I mean a sexy badness. words cannot define it smiley

After reading your earlier post, was gonna say bad boiz don't make good husbands.. But I presume I av a hint on what you mean after reading this. If I'm right, I'd agree with you that many girls like bad boiz... You are not alone!

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by 100Cents: 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
EroticAngelina:
his looks n character cheesy I actually love baaad boiz wink

Yea..
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by 100Cents: 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
chibwike:
those two words dont go together...a bad boy can never be a husband material...and a husband material can never be a bad boy.

Leave that matter.

Bad boy means he is a player with tentacles to woo as many ladies as possible.

That doesn't mean he is not caring or can't fend for a family(husband material)..
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by IamLEGEND1: 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
the face, the six (eight?) packs, and oh yeah!!!!!!!!......

THE MUSCLESsssssss....

p.s : no homo, i swear.
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2014
Constant eye contact,then he acts like I don't exsist. OMG
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by lulu1986(f): 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ipledge:
Tommorow you open thread that someone break your heart,off all things na swagger dey attract you

why?
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Leon2036(m): 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
3cycle:

I don't go for looks, I rather go for a tall, ugly, intelligent guy than a handsome one.

Cute guys are not romantic.
if ah hear
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Apina(m): 12:31am On Nov 16, 2014
Ugly bitches coming here to gv us standard undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 16, 2014
Apina:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 16, 2014
lulu1986:

why?
Why what?
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by lulu1986(f): 1:18am On Nov 16, 2014
Ipledge:
Why what?
according to wat u said..
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:20am On Nov 16, 2014
3cycle:
His height, full lips, and shoe size.

You be baaaaad Geh. Height(where everything go dey proportional) lips(kissable) shoe size(you know what they say about the feet) na complete hammering size be this o! You 4got one thing. Strength (well built)

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Fkhalifa(m): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2014
ladies what about a gentle and innocent faced guy?
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
don't even know why... there's just this aura around them that just turns me on u know! I really don't know how to explain it...I love being around them smiley
i hope u will also marry a bad boy
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
his looks n character cheesy I actually love baaad boiz wink

That makes you a bad gal too, hmmm let's make a track and am gonna shoot gunz for ya every morning wink .
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by golddeejay(m): 10:46am On Nov 16, 2014
3cycle:
His height, full lips, and shoe size.
nw am curious...wat abt his shoe size
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by kolamilan(m): 11:24am On Nov 16, 2014
height, eloquency and cuteness.
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Muyogoa: 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
dovelike:
Constant eye contact,then he acts like I don't exsist. OMG
u mean u like it when a boy didn't look at u?
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
Muyogoa:
u mean u like it when a boy didn't look at u?
I said constant eye contact.Who he dey look before?
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by ibnjarir93(m): 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
don't even know why... there's just this aura around them that just turns me on u know! I really don't know how to explain it...I love being around them smiley
phycologists call this phenomenom hybristophilia. Better seek mental help.
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
Am always attracted,by a niggas llooks,dress sense,spoken english,voice,cute lips,good bad boi,his hair,d way he smells,if he iz neat,

Intellectual,job,hiz dreams,hiz plans,
No tym 4 dumb niggas
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Iceg(m): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
Apina:

lol..wicked
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Mrfils(m): 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
badoolee:
Am always attracted,by a niggas llooks,dress sense,spoken english,voice,cute lips,good bad boi,his hair,d way he smells,if he iz neat,

No tym 4 dumb niggas
Wow! shocked
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
u like dem abi? by the time dem fvck and scatter ur too and dump ur confused @ss, u go come here say dem break ur hrt. useless bitches
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
eminentme:
u like dem abi? by the time dem fvck and scatter ur too and dump ur confused @ss, u go come here say dem break ur hrt. useless bitches
must u insult me? undecided its my choice to be around them if I want to. I diot.
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cc

Evina (especially u)
Ijechikky
Marieolae
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by nickz(m): 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
badoolee:

No tym 4 dumb niggas
wtf lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cool tho.....every christian is attracted to jesus grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
badoolee:

No tym 4 dumb niggas

In my arrangement- eloquency ,intelligence,fragrance, fashion sense,looks,his dreams,his job,hobbies ,kindness ,optimism,he must be romantic n funny and then his activeness grin ,I know it is hard to find all this in 1 but with few "its say 70% of this ~am melting grin
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by Princecharmin(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
they go together but in very rare cases. I once dated a bad boi... and he changed to good for me, I changed him. he was completely husband material, n he wanted us to marry, n I would have said yes if not that I was so young then n other factors, tho he became bad again when I broke up with him sad . and when I say bad, I don't mean baaaaad cultist, stealing or smoking. . I mean a sexy badness. words cannot define it smiley
story for d gods undecided
Re: What Makes A Man Attractive To You? by ijechikky(f): 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
AgapeCharis:

Cc

Evina (especially u)
Ijechikky
Marieolae

honestly...
None of the above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! / Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry / Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.