Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry (6139 Views)

The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / After This Scar Will She Now Let Me Be... (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by StatusSymbol: 5:38pm On Mar 21
Good evening, I will be brief.
For the past 3 months, I happen to have meet a lot of young ladies between the ages of 20 and 33 who were actively engaged in the HookUp industry.and some who worked at the brothel

Most of these ladies had one thing in common: fresh and healing wounds which endup to be deep and obvious scars
These scars can be found on their wrist, back of thier left leg (close to the calf region) and sometimes it can be found on the arm.

Initially, I used to think maybe they are just ordinary wounds until two days ago.
I met one of these girls and one thing led to the other. I got to know those "scars" aren't just scars but a pact they make to join in the HookUp industry. It's an initiation scar

I used to think those scars were not really strange but now I understand what exactly they are.
I managed to take this picture... I'll try my possible best to show you more if I get the chance. (Pay attention to the mark)

Please share your experience
(MODIFIED)
In the image below is the lady's wrist with the scar

1 Share

Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by superCleanworks(m): 5:53pm On Mar 21
SCAR not scare.

4 Likes

Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by Kalatium(m): 6:06pm On Mar 21
This is strange

1 Like

Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by PulaPower: 6:15pm On Mar 21
Some of those scar are from knacking position. Some men don’t knack these hooess lightly..

17 Likes

Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by Guest911: 8:06pm On Mar 21
superCleanworks:
SCAR not scare.
I was confused

1 Like

Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by ZaRuleOfLaw: 8:25pm On Mar 21
StatusSymbol:

I got to know those "scars" aren't just scars but a pact they make to join in the HookUp industry.

I used to think those scars were not really strange but now I understand what exactly they are.
Please make the explanation clear. What kind of pact are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by StatusSymbol: 8:55pm On Mar 21
Guest911:

I was confused
I have corrected it. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by Dejarae(f): 9:01pm On Mar 21
PulaPower:
Some of those scar are from knacking position. Some men don’t knack these hooess lightly..
Some of you guys are empty vessels fr

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by Omihanifa: 9:25pm On Mar 21
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by Abee79(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21
It's an initiation mark 🤐

7 Likes

Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by format9798(m): 9:30pm On Mar 21
That monkey hand does not look like a lady's hand. Plz prove me wrong

2 Likes

Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:31pm On Mar 21
StatusSymbol:
For the past 3 months, I happen to have meet a lot of young ladies between the ages of 20 and 33 who were actively engaged in the HookUp industry.and some who worked at the brothel

Most of these ladies had one thing in common: fresh and healing wounds which endup to be deep and obvious scars
These scars can be found on their wrist, back of thier left leg (close to the calf region) and sometimes it can be found on the arm.

Initially, I used to think maybe they are just ordinary wounds until two days ago.
I met one of these girls and one thing led to the other. I got to know those "scars" aren't just scars but a pact they make to join in the HookUp industry.

I managed to take this picture... I'll try my possible best to show you more if I get the chance. (Pay attention to the mark)

(MODIFIED)
In the image below is the lady's write with the scar
that's family planning implant scar, it's nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by fyzaila: 9:44pm On Mar 21
Quit fornication before fornication quit you.

2 Likes

Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by Illegal1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 21
omoh.........i won't say a tin until i hear frm boggyman to justify ur claim..

4 Likes

Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:56pm On Mar 21
Illegal1:
omoh.........i won't say a tin until i hear frm boggyman to justify ur claim..

Add childoofdoom to the list

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by Louis8796: 11:02pm On Mar 21
Lols.
PulaPower:
Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by ValCon888: 11:14pm On Mar 21
The scars result from drug use. Many of these girls use substances as a coping mechanism for their line of work.

Drugs like meth, heroine, and Crack will leave tell-tale lesions on your skin.

9 Likes

Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by Georgekyrian(m): 2:32am On Mar 22
Beating from their supervisor ,madam and traffickers

4 Likes

Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by Babaibeji2020(m): 6:04am On Mar 22
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
that's family planning implant scar, it's nothing.
You got a legit point there 👉
Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by tolugar: 7:03am On Mar 22
I invoke ChildOfDoom to verify this claims

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by 2shure: 7:51am On Mar 22
Deh fuc k man

2 Likes

Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by columbus007(m): 9:00am On Mar 22
Na drug scar now.
Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by OKOATA(m): 9:06am On Mar 22
The scar comes from fighting themselves or fighting customers. A friend of mine who works at the sea shore, he said some of the white guys on board brought in some hookup girls on their ship. One of the hookup girls stabbed another hookup to death due to jealousy. They had to throw the dead one in the sea while the other one had several stabbed wounds too.

1 Like

Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by mystery22: 9:16am On Mar 22
OKOATA:
The scar comes from fighting themselves or fighting customers. A friend of mine who works at the sea shore, he said some of the white guys on board brought in some hookup girls on their ship. One of the hookup girls stabbed another hookup to death due to jealousy. They had to throw the dead one in the sea while the other one had several stabbed wounds too.
And you believe

2 Likes

Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by OKOATA(m): 9:57am On Mar 22
mystery22:
And you believe
Yes check well these marks are usually bite marks, bottle marks from stabbing themselves because of one taking other customers from her.

2 Likes

Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by lovediehatelive(m): 10:11am On Mar 22
See your life outside?

Stop dey carry them, go marry.

Ehe...

Before I forget,

In all you do, never try to fill a bottomless pit o.

That hole no dey ever full.

grin

Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by Snowx: 10:18am On Mar 22
Dejarae:

Some of you guys are empty vessels fr

Don't mind him..trying to justify his debauchery with prostitute without knowing the implication of what he's getting into
Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by Dzzzz: 2:24pm On Mar 22
Sometimes this girls get so high they wound themselves..I have seen some having injuries like that but they say accident but it’s highness.

1 Like

Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by missjekyll: 2:59pm On Mar 22
It's a very dangerous job. Making it illegal only increases the risk.

Authorities need to make it legal then these women can access help when needed.

1 Like

Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by MrCork: 3:54pm On Mar 22
StatusSymbol:

I met one of these girls and one thing led to the other. I got to know those "scars" aren't just scars but a pact they make to join in the HookUp industry.

(MODIFIED)

angry
Re: Strange Scar On Women In The Hookup And Brothel Industry by MrCork: 3:56pm On Mar 22
StatusSymbol:

(MODIFIED)

Brother yor job is to yansh babe..not loook for scare. U dont like women?. Why are u gay sir??(no oofencsece)) angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maryam Saw My Gigololo In The Bathroom, See What She Did (pics) / How An Ugly Man Can Turn To A Very Handsome Man / Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.