Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child (3545 Views)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) / My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. / He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by CrazyMan(m): 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2008
This is a makeup story.
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by Cipriani(m): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2008
Huh
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by na2day2(m): 1:04am On Nov 28, 2008
his profile shows he is likely in abuja dumb ass angry angry angry angry

DFACT:

and also narrowed down to abuja.

he did not mention ABUJAoooooooooooooo

na waooo
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by foshola(m): 2:18am On Nov 28, 2008
she needs that guy
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by gentysho(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2008
@post
If am watching a movie----i dont have to be blabbing about whether i believe JET lee's moves before i get entertained or involved so all those blabbing about believing the gist or not are just on their own---------

Anyway my guy------i go answer the question based on the scenario you posted------how do i say for certain whether it is true or not---worse things happen daily in NIGERIA.
anyway in your instant case------------------------DONT GIVE IN becosit can backfire!! the husband if he did not consent may soon find out and there will be war involving you and messing you up eventually.
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by foshola(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2008
na wa o
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by carnal: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2008
@poster me i know agree wit u oo are u saying that this infection can not and never be cure?i don't want to agreed that there is any of such moreover the babe and hussy are loaded not so?haba they can cure these infection and the guys sperm will return to full and normal,one hand,gbam!
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by ericabadu: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2008
U DNT HAVE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM.HE MADE A MISTAKE BUT HE DINT MENTION NAMES.PLS U GUYS SHOULD LOOK FOR SOLUTION TO PEOPLES PROBLEM
THAN INSULT THEM OKKKKKKKK
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by Phiniter(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2008
i Really think we'd create a blood bank here in Naija
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by Outstrip(f): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2008
If you are sure that they will love that child as their own then it might not be bad. Just keep in mind that you have lost all rights to that child. The fact is that you can sell yoru sperm for $50.oo someone is ofering you 2.5 million. If you areokay with donating sperm at the sperm bank then this should not be an issue. I think the couple will be thankful.
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by foshola(m): 3:18am On Nov 29, 2008
@outstrip, u said it all ok
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by SweetT1: 3:57am On Nov 29, 2008
This is another reason i don't bank with any Nigerian banks. Filled with half-baked bozos. Can you imagine trusting your money with this poster??
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by foshola(m): 3:45am On Nov 30, 2008
na true no bank with them if u wish its not safe
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by na2day2(m): 7:53am On Nov 30, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin stop reading my mind grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sweet T:

This is another reason i don't bank with any Nigerian banks. Filled with half-baked bozos. Can you imagine trusting your money with this poster??
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by xamuelx(m): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2008
wow, well i blame her 4 leting u kw? she shuldnt have bothered to ask u out, she should just hv had her way, cos u are now thinking to u ar cable to bear kids funny, grin
bros Is God that do that, not u.
Grow up and deal wit it undecided.
cheers
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by foshola(m): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2008
So u de advice him
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by foshola(m): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2008
So u de advice him
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by chisomquee: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2008
advice her to go and adopt,if your story is true,but i doubt it.
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by franckie: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2008
bullshit!
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by mcwalka(m): 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2008
why u de ask ? you dey craze, wetin you wnt, money or baby, bros na wa 4 u ooooooo
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by danielaolu(f): 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2008
Wel i dnt knw wat 2say
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by Hawkeye(m): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2008
story story , story, once upon a time , time time
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by danielaolu(f): 9:47am On Dec 02, 2008
the story is cute
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by iz2much: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2008
Pple dnt beleive your story young man, maybe you cook up something diff.
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by Orikinla(m): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2008
Nairaland will be boring without this kind of snazzydawn or snazzydown characters.
They make my day! grin
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by danielaolu(f): 11:03am On Dec 02, 2008
who is this snazzy?
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by Cipriani(m): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2008
@danielolu

Snazzy is a rare specie that can be found in the amazon jungle with a pc connected to the internet which has nairaland as its home page tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3)

Lefulefu Swag / She's Only Beautiful At Night!... / Gift Boxes For Valentine's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.