Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,795 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

1badgirl's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1badgirl's Profile / 1badgirl's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Leona Caught Up In Nigeria Bombing by 1badgirl: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2010
felifeli:

Haba.O ga fun Nairaland o !  mallam Manu4ever i am sure you are the owner of gistboard but why this pathetic  lie ?. No worry me self I don visit your website grin grin

It is not a lie. I saw on MTV.
http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/leona-lewis/news/239195-leona-caught-up-in-nigeria-bombing
Politics / Re: Obasanjo Supports Malawi Government: Condemns Homosexuality As An 'abomination' by 1badgirl: 4:57pm On May 26, 2010
oyb:

yay!

no comments on adultery, incest (with your son's wife - essentially your daughter ) or polygamy(some christians claim its unchristian) ?

see as log full obj eye  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

all these poster blathering about western culture probably have no problem with 'western' abominations like fornication,  not so?

You forgot embezzling public funds. at least the use of juju to win elections is very african  grin
Politics / Re: Equatorial Guinea Coup: Amnesty Demands Retrial Of 7 Convicted “mend” Members by 1badgirl: 4:42pm On May 26, 2010
I hope my cousin is not there ooo. grin
Politics / In Pictures: Nigeria Mourns by 1badgirl: 11:32pm On May 06, 2010
Couple of Pictures about the burial of our late president. cry

http://gistboard.com/content/pictures-nigeria-mourns

Can't upload them. The website will not let me!!!!! angry
Politics / Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visit Barack Obama As President Next Week. by 1badgirl: 7:27pm On May 06, 2010
Goodluck makes his first offical visit as nigeria's president next week at Obama's request. I just wonder what they will talk about?
Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Visit Barack Obama As President Next Week. by 1badgirl: 7:03pm On May 06, 2010
Goodluck Jonathan gets his first strutting experience as “president” next week when he visits the U.S. at the invitation of President Barack Obama. How Jonathan handles himself, and the image he projects, will determine how seriously his American host takes him and the country he runs.

Umaru Yar’Adua set a poor tone when, during a visit at the White House in 2007, he acted like a child let loose in a candy shop. Eyes glimmering, he gushed to President George W. Bush that coming to America was the best day of his life.

It would serve Jonathan to avoid such callow exuberance. He better come properly briefed, and fully prepared, to articulate Nigeria’s take on the topics of discussion.

The two men, and their respective countries, have a large menu of bilateral issues to bite into. There are such issues as oil, terrorism, democracy, trade relations, anti-corruption measures, and Nigeria’s tense – and, it appears, worsening – sectarian divide.

http://gistboard.com/content/goodluck-jonathan-calls-barack-obama
Celebrities / Re: President’s Son "rapes" Jackie Appiah. by 1badgirl: 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2010
so you are pretending you don't like the page 3 gals abi? wink
Celebrities / Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by 1badgirl: 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2010
can i be your girlfriend wink. i need the cash lol grin
Celebrities / Re: President’s Son "rapes" Jackie Appiah. by 1badgirl: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2010
grin  cheesy   The headline was very crazy. those people know how to sell a story. grin
Celebrities / Re: President’s Son "rapes" Jackie Appiah. by 1badgirl: 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2010
The title got you too grin
Celebrities / President’s Son "rapes" Jackie Appiah. by 1badgirl: 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2010
The next time you see popular actress Jackie Appiah on television or about town in her customized Nissan Murano car, watch her with a piteous heart. Jackie who has just been crowned the "Best Actress in Africa" has been sexually assaulted by the president’s son.

The gentleman who is the only son of the president "raped" Jackie ruthlessly, in a night club. His father is using his influence to sweep such a sensitive issue under the carpet like it never happened and thus deny her justice. But she has vowed to seek for justice until her last breath.

[url]http://gistboard.com/content/president%E2%80%99s-son-rapes-jackie-appiah[/url]
Politics / Pdp Suspends Masari, Nnamani, Odili, Wabara by 1badgirl: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2010
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) National Working Committee (NWC) yesterday came down hard on 19 senior members of the party who are chieftains of the Reform Forum, suspending them for alleged anti-party activities.

In a move that may further deepen the leadership row within the party ahead of the 2011 polls, the party said their case has been referred to the National Disciplinary Committee for further action.

But the Chairman of the Steering Committee of the reform group and former Senate President, Chief Ken Nnamani, said the suspension was part of the impunity of the Prince Vincent Ogbulafor-led PDP, which the group is fighting to correct.

Meanwhile, instead of appearing before the NWC, which had summoned them, members of the reform forum went for their scheduled meeting yesterday in Abuja where they poured invectives on PDP leadership, insisting there must be change in the party.

Suspended along with Nnamani, among others, are former Senate President Adolphus Wabara, former House of Representatives Speaker Aminu Bello Masari, former Rivers State Governor Peter Odili, his ex-Imo State counterpart Achike Udenwa and former presidential aspirant, Owelle Rochas Okorocha.  grin

[url]http://gistboard.com/content/members-reform-group-insist-change%E2%80%A6-pdp-suspends-masari-nnamani-odili-wabara[/url]
Politics / Minister Justifies N138billion Loan by 1badgirl: 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2010
The federal government yesterday strived to explain away its determination to borrow $915m from the World Bank. The Minister of Finance, Olusegun Aganga, who was speaking at the presidential villa shortly after the signing of the 2010 budget said the loan will be spent wisely. "The most important thing for us is to make sure that in spending we get good value for the money spent, that it is spent in areas where we generate both social and economic returns; that is what is critical."

He refuted speculations that the money will be used to finance the 2010 budget saying the administration was planning to raise a bond of about $5oo million from the international market for that.

http://gistboard.com/content/minister-justifies-n138billion-loan
Politics / Lawyer Asks Anti-graft Agency To Probe Ibb Wealth by 1badgirl: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2010
Calls for the probe of former military president, Ibrahim Babangida, over the alleged embezzlement of the 1991 Gulf War windfall, received another boost with a new petition to the Independent Corrupt Practise Commission (ICPC) to compel the former leader to declare his assets ahead of the 2011 elections.

Osita Mba, a member of the Anti-Corruption Committee and the Public and Professional Interest Division of the International Bar Association, sent his open petition to the ICPC. The petition, filed on April 19, 2010, and addressed to the ICPC's chairperson, Emmanuel Ayoola, claimed that the former head of state boasts of "unexplained wealth."

According to the petitioner, section 44 of The Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Act 2000 of the ICPC Act, which is designed to combat corruption and promote good governance, must now be instigated as, according to the law, Mr. Babangida is required to "justify his wealth or forfeit it to the state".

http://gistboard.com/content/lawyer-asks-anti-graft-agency-probe-ibb-wealth
Education / Re: Nigerian Foreign Student Stabbed In Racial Attack In America. by 1badgirl: 8:53am On Apr 20, 2010
so in this day and age these things still happen. The guys are asians for heaven's sake!!!!
Politics / Re: Senate To Probe Zamfara Ex Goveror Underage Marriage To 13 Year Old Egyptian Gir by 1badgirl: 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2010
what is with all these northerns and underaged gals? angry are they that randy
Politics / Re: Efcc Boss Takes Bribes! by 1badgirl: 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2010
so that they will embarrass him again abi angry .abeg make the guy stay away from the country.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.