Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

1JARBOY's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1JARBOY's Profile / 1JARBOY's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by 1JARBOY(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
Spaxon:
Why not Convert the mansions you've built with Public funds and Tax Payers money to a Library first

So is a Bus Terminal not a Basic Social Amenity a Government should provide?

This one has no plan for OYO state
U r up to date

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by 1JARBOY(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
Omo tuntun ni jare
Politics / Re: Photos From Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Grand Finale In Ondo by 1JARBOY(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Power must change hand
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Buys $1m Lamborghini Aventandor Roadstar (video) by 1JARBOY(m): 10:11am On Oct 03, 2020
D amount make me drop my phone
Politics / Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by 1JARBOY(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
P.E.T ruling is an act of INJUSTICE, i pray 4 victory in supreme court judgement
Politics / Re: Oyo: PDP Congratulates Makinde On Victory At Tribunal by 1JARBOY(m): 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
Apc were crying wolves
Politics / Re: The Flamboyant Golf Life Of Governor Seyi Makinde by 1JARBOY(m): 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
Raydos:
Go and demolish all those brown roofs in oyo state especially ibadan and rebuild them with world class residential towers with proper road network, Stop playing stupid golf that adds nothing to the state

Get back to work dude!!
U lack knowledge about exercise
Religion / Re: Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) by 1JARBOY(m): 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2019
End time church
Crime / Re: Husband Stabbed After Catching Wife Having Sex With Lover In Their House. Photos by 1JARBOY(m): 2:03am On Mar 06, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

If you ever catch your partner in bed, say no word but walk away. Say no word to anyone and never share to any1 why you ended the relationship. She will do it herself.

If you are married and you catch her cheating, speak no word but never walk away from her life especially if you have kids. If she is remorseful, stay and heal but a woman who is not remorseful is irredeemable. Walk away.

I have seen couples rebound from a great fall, love restored, and the family unit kept together. We can all rise above the emotional wreck of cheating.

Richdad
ori e pe��������
Romance / Re: Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) by 1JARBOY(m): 2:57am On Nov 25, 2018
shey loooootooooooo

Education / Re: Students In Niger State Served Noodles And Egg In Polythene Bag by 1JARBOY(m): 2:54am On Nov 25, 2018
I trust myself

Nairaland / General / Re: Lady Blames Enemies Over Snake Attack In Her Shop (Photos) by 1JARBOY(m): 2:49am On Nov 25, 2018
congrats jahree, no be disturbing type �

Politics / Re: "Nigeria Will Prevail Over Boko Haram", President Buhari Assures. by 1JARBOY(m): 2:39am On Nov 25, 2018
I wonder oooooooooooooooooo
Politics / Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by 1JARBOY(m): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
we can NEVER defeat Boko Haram without an upgrade weapon 4 soldier

Politics / Re: Death Of 100 Soldiers :president Buhari, It's Time To Go! by 1JARBOY(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
sarrki:
Rubbish
You guys never celebrated the victories of our armies
But celebrating this
It’s all for campaign
The attack was deliberately orchestrated
We defeated Boko Haram
We will defeat ISIS inform of Boko
Health / Re: Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High by 1JARBOY(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2018
d hint is how do you keep ur used pad (ladies)

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.