Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians (48161 Views)

Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy / Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by princetg: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
Good steps
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Vicilo(m): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
seunmsg:

We saw his leadership capacity as Vice President. We can’t firget how he handled PTDF fund, COJA, privatization of national assets, Nitel Pentascope management deal, igate scandal with Jefferson, 2003 do or die election etc. Never again will such a rogue be allowed to wield presidential powers again in this country.

My brother its so sad that u and I could be this docile, we voted for Buhari in 2015 base on his no 1 promise of jailing all political criminals in govt offices, tell me why he allowed a man with such an alleged corruption charges walk free for good 4 years? Why did he accept financial campaign support from same corrupt man? Etc

I voted for buhari in 2015, after all we have been through it will be foolishness to vote for him again. Be wise bcus any other candidate will do better than buhari
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by uridadole: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
FreddyKruger:

Only illiterates, zombies and unproductive nigerians voted the false affidavit swearer and certificate forger.

Intellectual nigerians and those who desire a bright future for their unborn generations voted Atiku.

It is rather those who do not know Atiku and the enormity of evil done to the country by these same people that voted atiku. Those who truly love to see the progress of the country voted otherwise.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by qleap2all(m): 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
April fool! Waste of time and resources. This is someone that says he would accept the outcome of the tribunal!
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by gracious4real: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
Atiku,stop wasting resources and use it to better the lives of the less privileged as u said in Your letter

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
uridadole:

It is rather those who do not know Atiku and the enormity of evil done to the country by these same people that voted atiku. Those who truly love to see the progress of the country voted otherwise.
[/s]

I know you voted for the certificate forger, goodluck with your next level.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by seunmsg(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
Vicilo:

My brother its so sad that u and I could be this docile, we voted for Buhari in 2015 base on his no 1 promise of jailing all political criminals in govt offices, tell me why he allowed a man with such an alleged corruption charges walk free for good 4 years? Why did he accept financial campaign support from same corrupt man? Etc

I voted for buhari in 2015, after all we have been through it will be foolishness to vote for him again. Be wise bcus any other candidate will do better than buhari

My brother, election is over and a government is in place. It’s time for all of us to come together and hold the government accountable.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by ChiefS(m): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
If you win at the supreme court that will be tenth wonder of the world.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by jboycrb(m): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
seunmsg:
Dear Atiku, you lost the election and lost again at the tribunal. You will still lose at the Supreme Court. Nigerians have spoken very clearly: we don’t want you as our president.

No foreigner will rule us. grin
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by anigbajumo(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lekeydey:

Hmmm, fix Nigeria!
You know why Nigeria cannot be easily fixed? It's because to fix Nigeria, money is involved, and anything in Nigeria that involves spending money (budget), that you do not earn but allocated in billions of naira, it develops wings and if you are somebody that has no personal integrity, you will surely fail.

Another thing is that in Nigeria, it's hard for an independent candidate to get into a position of president, you must have people (good and bad) that will work for you, supporters, people that turns tide for you, influences certain people and when eventually you got to that office, will you now say NO when they send you a list of people to fill your cabinet with! Don't forget the civil service that is full of corrupt official.

So I salute those that want to fix Nigeria, but remember you can't do it by yourself and because we are all aware of the character your supporters and friends and your own antecedents, I don't think Atiku is the man that can do it, we are tired of recycling.

Bro,until Nigerians change our way of reasoning and think beyond PDP and APC that is wen Nigeria will be better for us all and our new generations, politically our next president for the next 15yrs is already in Line...

Set of Danjumo goje,sule Lamido,Makarfi,Tinubu,David mark.
Set of El rufai,dakwbo (ex governor of Gombe),kwakwaso,
Set of saraki,Ribadu,Okorocha,Tambuwal,Fayemi,Fashola et al.

All these people have money and can influence people to vote for them by any means and Nigerians will listen to then and ignore the like of Donald duke,sowore,Maghalu,Soludo,Okonjo,Adeshina of African Development Bank.Until we change our orientation and stop Tribalism and Religious bigotry that is when Nigeria will be better.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by chocolatelady(f): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
jkendy:
Fighting for Nigeria's democracy from Dubai grin grin grin
Your excellency sir, proceeding to the Apex court is for the records of truly "fighting for democracy" but as for the benefits, whether you win or lose, it's personally yours and your family's.
How many children of the poor are studying in your 'affordable' University in Yola
Thanks sir, wishing you well.
Its laughable that he said that he was taken from selling firewood in Jada to civil service , then corporate and public service. Good to hear that. Just like u said, how many poor children are studying at ABTI Yola ? Thats the irony of life. I served in Yola and have been to ABTI, both the secondary and university. If u see the land mass that he acquired for the university, u will weep for his people. How can such a person rule this country. Greed is synonymous to the ABTI land. I am yet to see the poor children in Yola or Jada that can sfford the tuition of the school. U see alot of foreigners in the school both lecturers and students. Why not make the tuition fees affordable or give scholarships to ur people for they say that charity begins at home. I am not a fan of Atiku though. I still find it difficult to comprehend how he managed to be this rich from Custom as a civil servant.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by 1JARBOY(m): 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
P.E.T ruling is an act of INJUSTICE, i pray 4 victory in supreme court judgement
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Truthbites: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
My amiable Presido, karma is coming for them
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by lomprico(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
am not moved, you knew all this yet you joined forces with the evil ones to removed the first democratic leader we have because of your greed!
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by subcbouy: 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
When all this robber wants to deceive people, he will say " I am fighting for your democracy" like say na Asari dey fight for Niger delta.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by adekolaelect(m): 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
festacman:

I can assure you that people who Atikulate Obediently will not be happy with you on this.
they can't like we know them hate and insult is their Dictionaries.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
seunmsg:
Dear Atiku, you lost the election and lost again at the tribunal. You will still lose at the Supreme Court. Nigerians have spoken very clearly: we don’t want you as our president.
Speak for yourself and stop saying Nigerians, as you lend your support for electoral irregularities so shall it (irregularities) be your portion for the rest of your life. Like if you say Amen to this.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Azeez532(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
Story story, see as he dey form person wey dey caring, mtchew, i cannot be fooled, the man is just desperate for power
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by subcbouy: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
FreddyKruger:

I know you voted for the certificate forger, goodluck with your next level.
Certificate forger? Unfortunately past presido has PhD yet na Korruption. I go manage my Wassce until toddler takes power.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by TruthinAction: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
seunmsg:

Atiku is worse.

The only thing you can say about Atiku is that he is a thief. Which of the politician is not a thief. In any case, a thief is far better than a killer. Atiku is not a fanatical Muslim and he will not support the senseless killings going on under the watchful eyes of Buhari.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Neoteny(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
"My dear patriotic Nigerians...."

..begins the letter authored in Dubai.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by PapyT1212(m): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
But he do speak for the majority grin
vickyhow:

Speak 4 urself Mr Man ! ! !
He will undoubtedly make a good Leader than Buhril !
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by webngnews: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
Oh
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Geofavor(m): 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
FreddyKruger:

Only illiterates, zombies and unproductive nigerians voted the false affidavit swearer and certificate forger.

Intellectual nigerians and those who desire a bright future for their unborn generations voted Atiku.
Both those that voted the false affidavit swearer and those of you that voted atiku are all m0r0ns. Same corrupt old men.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
Geofavor:

Both those that voted the false affidavit swearer and those of you that voted atiku are all m0r0ns. Same corrupt old men.
[/s]
You're the bigger morron, i should have voted your father abi?

Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Geofavor(m): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
FreddyKruger:

You're the bigger morron, i should have voted your father abi?
No. You should have voted a neutral candidate. How is atiku any different from buhari? Use your head. Don't be a simpleton.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
Geofavor:

No. You should have voted a neutral candidate. How is atiku any different from buhari? Use your head. Don't be a simpleton.
[/s]
And who did you vote for? Ezekwesili? Am sure your preferred candidate couldn't even win his/her own ward. The simpleton is you for wasting your vote on an inconsequential candidate who probably took your gofundme funds and made a fortune off it.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Afobaba33(m): 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
When this man is declared winner by the appeal court,you will see real jubilation in Nigeria
Watch out.
It is loadinnnnnnng!!! wink
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by renewable1(m): 4:02am On Sep 21, 2019
Inside life... Naija

Electricity is a basic necessity of life and we are ready to provide clean energy via solar power.

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system for 140k today.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by vickyhow(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2019
PapyT1212:
But he do speak for the majority grin

The so called majority(fiqures) manipulated by the cunning BUHRIL?
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by Lanre0: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
Atlku & Obasanjo are the greatest Mega thieves Nigeria has ever produced. Stealing & Selling public enterprises & using the proceeds to build Universities of their own. If Buhari is serious himself, these duo ought to be in the prison by now.
Re: Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians by duwdu: 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
The man Atiku Abubakar is so terrified of losing face completely. What will he tell some people, such as Prof Nwabueze who lay all their hopes on Atiku, if the man backs down now? Funny it took him all of two weeks after the solid, total and resounding judgement against his petition at the Tribunal, for him to gather his breath to speak out to the public again.

BTW, has anyone like me thought that Atiku probably wanted to make a "triumphant" re-entry back to Nigeria from Dubai, if the Tribunal had proclaimed him winner? Lol.

In the same vein, I'm thinking shame will not let the man return to Nigeria from Dubai before the Supreme Court renders it's final verdict, if Atiku ends up appealing the judgement, that is. Hehehe.

P34c3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Friday Eluro Arrested For Ordering Woman To Be Stripped Unclad In Delta. Photos / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign / Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.