Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

1n2n3's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1n2n3's Profile / 1n2n3's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Islam for Muslims / Re: Haven't We Lost It? by 1n2n3(f): 10:58am On Nov 18, 2013
Hummmmmmmmmmmm
may Allah guide us.
Islam for Muslims / Re: Why I Was Away by 1n2n3(f): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2013
May Allah grant him jannatul firdaus.
Islam for Muslims / Re: Ten Misconceptions Among Muslims by 1n2n3(f): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2013
usermane: Al-Baqir, is it possible to believe in Muhammad without believing in all other messengers? I doubt it. To make distinction is to judge or rank them. And what Muslims today have done is give Muhammad more distintion than other messengers which would not have been wrong if there were verses to back that up.

Micheal H. Hart 's book was just a personal research, wasn't of divine origin,hence prone to errors. Secondly the book was not about the greatest messenger but about greatest men. The best student in the class is not same as best student in Mathematics.

Again in your own hadith book, Muhammad asked that nobody should say he(muhammad) is better than Jonah ibn matta.
Sahih Bukhari,Book of Prophet 4.625
Sahih Bukhari Volume 6, Book of tafsir of the Prophet 6.128.

So many times, the Qur'an ask us, believers including Muhammad to look up to Abraham but even with that you people maintain that Muhammad was the greatest and yet you can't quote a single verse to justify your claim.
(

what the heck is wrong with this usermane? are u a muslim? if u are, you really need work on ur deen by seeking knowledge from d right source i.e Quran and sunnah, and ask from those who really knows. May Allah guide you.
Islam for Muslims / Re: A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by 1n2n3(f): 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon the leader of the faithful (SAW)
Crime / Re: Ex-LG Boss Killed By Homosexual Partner by 1n2n3(f): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2013
jerseyboy: I thought Islam forbade homosexuality. grin

YES, IT IS TOTALLY FORBIDDEN IN ISLAM.

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: Ten Misconceptions Among Muslims by 1n2n3(f): 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
beejaay:
arguments in islamic section ke all u guys do there is behave like zombies, always afraid to offend the lord there (aka maclatinji and tbaba.. they are the lords of islamic section and all they say is final, the prophets of our time)... say anything contrary to what they say and u will be banned..

if this topic was posted on Islamic thread, almost all supporting arguments would have been banned or even have the thread banned sef....

learning ke for that islamic section DAMN!!!!! any contrary view is banned and termed anti-islamic as if they have monopoly for islamic definition

@op u get sense for posting the thread here at the general section

This is outrageous. May God forgive u.
Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by 1n2n3(f): 11:09am On Oct 29, 2013
babylolaroy: mashaaAllah. Am not a niqabite buh i av a dream to that effect inshaaAllah. i am a law student and it is not allowed in law. thats what is stopping me buh inshaaAllah as soon as am done with law, i will start using the niqab...i wont practise law niyen

Mashallah. may Allah keep and increase your iman
Islam for Muslims / Re: What Stops You From Wearing The Hijab? by 1n2n3(f): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
That awkward moment when nudity is celebrated and modesty is disregarded.

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Praying In Outer Space by 1n2n3(f): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
Thank God for the blessing of Islam.

3 Likes

Islam for Muslims / Re: Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" by 1n2n3(f): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
Surah Al-Ankaboot, Verse 2:
Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, We believe, and not be tried?

Surah Al-Ankaboot, Verse 3:
And certainly We tried those before them, so Allah will certainly know those who are true and He will certainly know the liars.

2 Likes

Islam for Muslims / Re: Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here by 1n2n3(f): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2013
salam alaykum
I m umm naeem from kaduna. so excited about this
Islam for Muslims / Re: Some Virtues Of Performing Voluntary Prayers In The House by 1n2n3(f): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2013
agreed with all but salatul tasbih. I once overheard it on huda tv that it was an innovation.
Islam for Muslims / Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by 1n2n3(f): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2013
aminah04: pls my ustaz nd ustaza in d house, can will create a fiqh section out of this thread. Pls jst say yes so dat we can work on it asap. Jazakumllah khaeran.
YES
Islam for Muslims / Re: Common Mistakes During Ramadhan by 1n2n3(f): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
this very informative. jazakallahu khairan
Celebrities / Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by 1n2n3(f): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
Rooneyboy: Its a pity, she's just pledged her soul to the devil .
YOU KNOW THAT,S NOT TRUE
Islam for Muslims / Re: Nairaland Muslims 'inspired By Islam' Project by 1n2n3(f): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2013
mashallah

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.