Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

1phone's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1phone's Profile / 1phone's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Sports / Bet9ja Disabled My Account With Above 100,000 Deposit.. by 1phone(m): 11:07am On Jan 29
Good morning,

I will be very brief.

I was having issue with my saving account domiciled in Polaris bank, so i made a transfer of some cash up to 100,000 into my bet9ja account pending when I rectified from my bank.

on rectification, I want to move the fund back to my account and bet9ja disable my account. I called their customer care to complain, I was directed to submit my bank statement alongside voter card or any other valid ID. I contacted my bank for statement which was forwarded on Friday, and I submitted to bet9ja through their mail which they acknowledged.

Up till now my account remains disabled and still have not gotten a refund. I called again this morning to be told that any deposited on bet9ja cannot be withdrawn except I stake it on game-which am not ready.

please, I am really disturbed right now, how should I go about this to have my money refunded immediately.
Romance / Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by 1phone(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2023
Why won't you breakup with him when ladies need nothing to get the next available guy?

Just a little make up and red lipstick 💋, half-dressed and smiles-thats all

But men have to work, beg, persuade, convince to get a girl to spend on

Nonsense

1 Like

Politics / Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by 1phone(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nonsense

Wicked wike is a gonna

Celebrities / Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by 1phone(m): 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2023
Sacrifice!!!!

Nonsense

We know the secret code for renewals
Family / Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by 1phone(m): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
Reaping where you did not sow
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

Registry wedding is a must for me!!
Romance / Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by 1phone(m): 5:55am On Nov 03, 2023
What for heaven's sake does the hairy leg have to do with spiritual matter of this magnitude now

Ooh, my law!

Next would be if she has hair in her creamy hidden treasures in the valley of two pillars

Let Angel Michael blow the trumpet. We are readyquote]

does she have hairy legs?[/quote]
Politics / Re: First Niger Bridge, Onitsha On Fire by 1phone(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2023
Igbo and rishwal
Politics / Re: Tinubu Has Intervened In Fubara, Wike Rift - PDP Govs Forum Chair, Mohammed by 1phone(m): 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
we are here because the former Speaker, Martins Amaewhule has been impeached. We are here as Rivers youths to tell him to vacate his official residence because he has been impeached.

“If not we are going to destroy this building because it was built by Rivers State money. He has been suspended and he should go back to his house. We have a new speaker, Edison Ehie. I appeal to everybody to remain calm because they must leave.”
Health / Re: Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara by 1phone(m): 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
we are here because the former Speaker, Martins Amaewhule has been impeached. We are here as Rivers youths to tell him to vacate his official residence because he has been impeached.

“If not we are going to destroy this building because it was built by Rivers State money. He has been suspended and he should go back to his house. We have a new speaker, Edison Ehie. I appeal to everybody to remain calm because they must leave.”
Travel / Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by 1phone(m): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
What nonsense. Why must they deport them? Go and seek reconciliation with the Apostle Chibuzor or look for another restaurant and stage-manage another dance step.

Dance till you dance your way out again

Nonsense

1 Like

Politics / Re: What Next For Wike? by 1phone(m): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
Very good. The fight has begun.
Fubara should as a typical Niger Delta man and not like Ambode who allowed a man from osun state to boot him out of office.

Next is for the governor to set up a commission of enquiry to probe Wike's administration.

Wike did it to Amaechi so you should also do it to him.
Romance / Re: Mohbad Autopsy Result, Share Your Thoughts by 1phone(m): 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
[s][/s]Mohbad is dead and he went to the grave on his family's approval but was brought back for autopsy due to public interest.

6 Likes

Crime / Re: Man Accused Of Snatching Male Organ In Lokoja (Picture) by 1phone(m): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
But is it actually true that this thing disappeared? Or just imagination
Romance / Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by 1phone(m): 4:33am On Sep 18, 2023
What does hairy legs or to do with spirituality
You should have asked if hair grows in her pubic places

does she have hairy legs?
Politics / Re: U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline by 1phone(m): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2023
We are familiar with that environments already

Post it let us all see how the G-string is dragging space with the cl*t
aQUINandmore:
I feel like posting my nudes on nairaland so I can go viral.
Career / Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by 1phone(m): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
Materials and Metallurgical Engineering

Now a chartered warehouse/store manager with 17years of work Experience in FMCG/Production firm

3 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: My Plan To Take A Loan Of #84M Naira To Send My fiancéTo America On Student Visa by 1phone(m): 9:43am On Sep 03, 2023
We have no children yet and we’re planing to get get married as soon as she’s done with her study[b]

Oga call her your girlfriend. She is not your wife. Wasters
Romance / Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by 1phone(m): 7:34am On Sep 03, 2023
Welcome back to the light
riverbird:
Congratulations from a single brother, welcome back to the light.
Family / Re: His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back by 1phone(m): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
What would now happened to Good women fellowship immediately after service?

Nonsense religious practice in Africa
Kobojunkiee:
She even got a job too? Wow.... the woman must have been happy to get a break from what seems to have been a frustrated existence. I applaud her. undecided

1 Like

Family / Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by 1phone(m): 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2023
Answer these few questions madam:
1: How long did you stay in togo as to the current age of the baby
2: was it out of wedlock? If no, were is the father?
3: what's your position in the family and your relationship with your parents before you ran away from home, first, or last child?
4: Did you know the family of the irresponsible man that impregnated you or just a roadside love

With the above I can step in to assist you on no charges

3 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: What Are The Direct Implications Of Coup In Africa To The Rest Of Africa? by 1phone(m): 10:55am On Aug 30, 2023
;Dthen we should be ready to watch how G-string would be wrestling with the pointed cl*t on national television on heated argument
😆
saphiere:
Give power to women. Men have tried but failed.
Crime / Re: Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects by 1phone(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
Until we realised that when God created man,
He gave man Dominion. That Dominion extend to freedom of choice. You have chosen to enter the hole through the front which that gender monetized for you. But others chose to enter through the back-which is applicable to both genders. If the end is sexual fantasy away from procreation then relax. We should learn to mind our business and stop following this global believe society foster on us.
taylor88:
Good one

Infact kill all gays at sight

Bcuz I don’t know how you’ll leave very big soft nyash and breast say na another man anus be your problem

Imagine me getting erection at the sight of Adams oshiomole

If you’re a gay reading this may Amadioha strike you

Bastards

We’ve a million problems already in Nigeria

And someone’s prayers point is his fellow mans anus

Na una wey Tinubu suppose send go Niger to go fight
Politics / Re: Atiku, Obi V Tinubu: No Date Fixed Yet For Judgement - Tribunal by 1phone(m): 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
He is the enemy. Our collective enemy

This time it's "awa lokan
taylor88:

Educational records shouldn’t be that a paramount secret

It’s even a thing of honor to give access for your opposition parties to see how brilliant you are

After all he graduated with first class so it’s a thing of joy to shove his academic records to his eenemy'sthroat
Politics / Re: Olumide Akpata Steps Aside From Law Firm To Pursue Political Ambition by 1phone(m): 3:51am On Aug 25, 2023
What sort of fake prophecy is this?

Disciples of "god told me"
seunmsg:
He’s not going to win the election.
Crime / Re: After Killing 5 Girls, Yahoo Boys Realize Money Ritual Does Not Work- Confession by 1phone(m): 5:31am On Aug 23, 2023
Here is an extract of the interview they had with the journalist from The Gusrdian Newspaper
Gonzo journalism. What kind of newspaper is that
Romance / Re: Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed . by 1phone(m): 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hahaha hahaha, these children won't keep me.

Don't call back please, this is my mum's phone.

Heheheheh
Romance / Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by 1phone(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2023
Yes
Gentlesoul2021:

So u already order a phone of 120k bfr...
Romance / Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by 1phone(m): 10:00am On Aug 21, 2023
I really appreciate. I will do to the letter all you have outlined. I have tried all I could to spiced up this relationship yet no affection. Emotionally drained
Gadafii:
List of things you can do with that money

1 use It to spread love in tue faces of those that really need help, the less privileged in this tinubu time, you can buy groceries and share for people

2 send it to your mom, even if she doesn’t need it, you may ask for it later, if he money is not wasted

3 invite your guy then and carry them out to drink and eat one or two, flex the boys

4 use it to register for gym if your not working out yet

5 pay for an online course, or learn a craft with it

If you send that money to her, oyo is your case, act dumb and not interest too in that relationship, after all before her phone loss she no Send your papa, get her a new phone and she may use it to block you later later, women cràze gannn😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Romance / Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by 1phone(m): 6:26am On Aug 21, 2023
weezydee:
This must be a joke. Tales by moonlight
happening to me right now

I just have to cancel ❌ this order I placed on Jumia
Romance / Re: Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by 1phone(m): 6:24am On Aug 21, 2023
God bless you brother
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
No try am undecided

Those red flags are even enough for you to even go and collect the sim card you had already helped her to retrieve in the first place undecided

My Nigha,no matter what, don't tolerate the idea of any banny keeping you as an alternative incase her main option should fail her......

I'm not saying you should dump her,but buying her that phone will definitely be your greatest mistake so far in this year 2023 lipsrsealed

Use your brain,and not your connecting rod.

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Should I Replaced Her Lost Phone? by 1phone(m): 6:00am On Aug 21, 2023
I have a lady that I am in love with... we have been together for a year now and I want to marry her which I told her. I have gone to see her parents on two occasions. We base here in Lagos.

We have fun anytime she visits. But I noticed recently that she is only keeping me as an option or place-holder as her body is in the relationship but absent in her soul and spirit. At a point, it looks as if am dating myself. Her silent treatment is top-notch. She will be online from morning till night without charting me. Even if I initiate a chart, her reply won't be more than " yes", or "no" Hmm, yea. Anytime she visits, trying to hold a serious conversation looks like am making her restless. On her last visit, I checked through her chart to know what and who exactly keeps her that busy: lo and behold brethren, she was busy making plans with a guy from Imo state on how to meet this December and all sorts of erotic chart...Her attitude did not show me she is in love and don't deserve spending on her anymore

Recently she visited me and on her way home, "according to her" she misplaced her phone on a bus she boarded. The following day I made a transfer to her to go retrieve her line.

Now, I see buying a new phone for her as a total waste of my resources as I see no future with her again. Her mind seems not to be here anymore. She has her plans. I don't feel any affection in the relationship apart from the "forced" penetration we called sex. Is it right to get her new phone ?

Very urgent please

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? by 1phone(m): 5:28am On Aug 21, 2023
The same sh*t is happening to me. She tried that silence treatment with me some time ago and decided to give her extra 2weeks of no communication. She started texting and charting nonstop.

This time, she started again. And am ready because she has taught me how to replace her. I have a standby babe to take over her place

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.