Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

1phone's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1phone's Profile / 1phone's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Travel / Re: America The Good Sides And Bad Sides You Need To Know Before You Relocate. by 1phone(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
Wetin you won take am do for naija
DSS and correctional centre official go drag you for court soon
Just dey play
TERMlNATOR:
Oga give me one nah
Romance / Re: My Terrible Experience With Colorado. I Had An Ego Death by 1phone(m): 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
Weed is life. We are weed
koladata:
like an endless version of your self but with different instance. You also experience a flash back of your life, most people will never survive this, it is what people experience at the point of death and they never live to tell the story ... i can relate. ourtruth, Nia69 food is ready .
Politics / Re: IPAC: The Judiciary Should Not Succumb To Technicalities, Give A Fair Judgment by 1phone(m): 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2023
CannibalTorment:
No man born out of woman or evil spirit can unseat Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land
which igbo land?
Hold it there!!
Travel / Re: Cost Of Transportation From Lagos To kogi State by 1phone(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ok thanks so much
I appreciate
jackmrandy:

GOING SHOULD BE AROUND 15K COS OF THE FUEL HIKE. BUT JUST HOLD THAT 20K FOR GOING. IF YOU WILL BE COMING BACK TOO, SAME 15K. SO YOUR BUDGET SHOULD BE AROUND MAX 40K COS OF MESCILIENOUS
Travel / Re: Cost Of Transportation From Lagos To kogi State by 1phone(m): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
Like to and fro? Or just going alone
jackmrandy:

budget like 20k...
Travel / Cost Of Transportation From Lagos To kogi State by 1phone(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2023
Good day travelers
Please I want to travel home to Kogi state( Anyigba precisely) With this fuel price hike, what should be my budget for transportation by road pls
Urgent
Politics / Re: Forfeiture Is A Crime, Winning 25% Of FCT Is Mandatory — Oseloka Obaze by 1phone(m): 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
It's more like cold chicken bakside
Corn247:
grin

1 Like

Travel / Re: My Journey To Qatar by 1phone(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2023
Yes very plenty. Drink , get drunk and get deported
Dre183:
Alcohol dey there?

2 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: What Is That Thing You Want To Stop But Always See Yourself Doing It Again by 1phone(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2023
Too much time on social media

1 Like

Romance / Re: What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage by 1phone(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
Tif
Magnoliaa:
#5,000,000.
Religion / Re: Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? by 1phone(m): 10:37am On Jun 11, 2023
We are already in heaven
New earth is the heaven...logic
Family / Re: My Girl Is Stressing Me. What Should I Do Please? (photo) by 1phone(m): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2023
I was in your shoe few months ago. She would be online 247. Atimes till late night charting her boyfriends. Anytime she visits, calls , video calls from guys to her phone won’t give me breathing space. When I confronted her on several occasions, she frown at me. Telling me “ I should remember I met her on social media” and nothing can anyone do to stop her from using Facebook.

I made up my mind to withdraw all emotional values and that’s how the feelings for her dies. We are just fucking mate this time. Anytime she likes she visit and I give her while am planning for my traditional August.

May God help you

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Train Crushes Army Sergeant Jidean Samson On Motorcycle In Lagos by 1phone(m): 10:27am On Jun 09, 2023
"smartly"

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Femi Adesina Returns To Sun Newspaper As Executive Vice Chairman by 1phone(m): 2:18pm On May 31, 2023
The next time you will hear from him again would be like this:

WHAT MY EYES SAW IN ASO ROCK

In my sleeping state and saw a rock rolling into my bedroom. Bedroom of all places. The other room. Holy Moses! my wife shouted;
I opened my window to see a well-armed state security officer clutching a gun. Aso rock. I began to think in my head if the megaskiya-the truthful one is saved. I felt like I was on a plane heading to Ukraine.

I woke up and notice it was just a rat running an errand for its parents looking for their daily bread. The bible said; worry not, I the Father feeds the birds in the sky. Indeed, in the rock there are rats.

kulikuli
bla bla bla bla
Business / My Account Balance Showing In Ledger by 1phone(m): 11:41am On May 27, 2023
Greetings experienced bankers in the house
Please i need your advice urgently..
My Wife made a deposit of a million Naira into my account yesterday. I went to make some withdrawals this morning to notice the money is in ledger balance and can’t access it

Please what What’s the cause and next ste to take pls
Politics / Re: Aisha Buhari: My Husband Will Be Remembered For Prioritising Youth Development by 1phone(m): 9:25am On May 17, 2023
A pile of linen, neatly ironed, lies in the closet. The roast is nicely browned
all over. A curl falls in exactly the right place over the forehead. The pink
of the nail varnish matches exactly the pink of the lipstick. The laundry,
clean and fresh, is fluttering in the breeze. Ten pairs of shoes stand clean
and shiny in a row. The windows are polished till they make the passersby
blink. Husband went off to work on time. The children are playing in the
sun. Everything is perfect, and woman's world is one hundred percent in
order. At such time their sense of pleasure and happiness reaches its zenith.
And just to make sure this exhilaration lasts, a woman will quickly bake
another cake, water the rubber plant near the living room window, or get on
with knitting a sweater for her youngest child.
Health / Re: My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life by 1phone(m): 8:08am On May 04, 2023
niga
you to like enjoyment. no go home stay there
Zonefree:
Life is like Owambe, when you're drunk and tired you go home.
Crime / Re: Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival by 1phone(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nosa,

She is happily engaged and we are expecting our first receipts
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
Fake pastor don go use JuJu on the innocent woman.

That's one of the advantages of giving birth to wise and smart children. Even when your health and age are failing you, your children will be there to restore normalcy. God bless Ifeoluwa Anthonia for her doggedness.

Someone should help me confirm if she's still single.
Romance / Re: Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? by 1phone(m): 5:57am On Apr 21, 2023
Exactly what happened to me August 2019 when I lost my job due to land-border closure. I shuttle Lagos -Benin republic-Ghana and ivory cost.

I have a lady I wanted to marry then. Due to my frequent traveling, I asked her to come stay in my apartment in Lagos. During this period, I have a building project at hand in Lagos and have exhausted all in my account thinking to recover on my next one or two travel to get goods.

This babe ran away when things became tough for me. Trying to stand up again lockdown crept in 2020! Damn!

I was indoor for close to 4months. No cash , no food, no babe!!!! The worst life experience so far in my life. I called friends for assistance none came . Then I result to praying and fasting. Prayer works brethren

July 2020 after lockdown lifted, land border still locked. I have to find my way in Lagos here. One or two things start falling in place for good and today it’s all testimony

No matter what happens, believe that “ this one too shall pass away” am married with a daughter as proof of receipt from the union
Brainmytool:
She made me fight myself and I won. Now am a better and achieving person.

Heartbreak + Empty Stomach + Empty Wallet at same time = SUICIDE. But if you survive this, men. You will become a great person.

Na me tell you.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Why Do Ladies Act As If Having S*x Is Like Doing A Man A Favour! by 1phone(m): 4:38am On Apr 18, 2023
No!
Hate how they DRINK Because they lose their sense of existence at the sight of female genitals

Half-backed men all around.
Place these bitches were they belong and they will be crawling, paying to get your attention. At this point, entering the hole become a no factor
MadarasBlade:
Because men are stupid hornyhorny bastards. I hate how a lot of men think.

3 Likes

Education / Re: Ugoji Chinenyenwa Pamela: Best Graduating Student UNN's Pharmacy Department by 1phone(m): 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2023
Politics / Re: APC Adopts Direct Mode For Kogi Governorship Primaries by 1phone(m): 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
Do your worst
Nastrademus:
Who cares though, seun should do something about this baby moderator called mind44 or else we'll leave nairaland for him, he's too tribalistic and biased, he banned me for telling him the truth, I don't care, nairaland is for lasy, jobless, tribalistic (like mind44) and political touts, do your worse mind44
Crime / Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by 1phone(m): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2023
Weakness from quickie maybe
Or the guyman left immediately he noticed unusual breathing pace
God4bid
duduade:
She complained of weakness

Weakness from what

Wetin she go tell God now on judgement day

1 Like

Romance / I Have Made Up My Mind To Quit This Toxic Relationship by 1phone(m): 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
This month of may complete a year I started dating this babe that I wanted to marry. But I noticed on several occasions through her attitude that her body is in the relationship but soul and spirit is not with me. I have spent in making sure she is fine. She got all my attention. And I have even gone to see her parents .
So I stumble on this her comment on a guys page on Fb today. I confronted her and she just, without any remorse, said it’s just a comment neither did she call to apologize

Please experienced elders, is it enough reason to quit now?

Crime / Re: UNICAL Professor Felix Akpan Found Dead In His Apartment (Photo) by 1phone(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Until I discover what’s really behind this sex that men, young and old died for it then I can engage in it
Nonsense

No thanks to media who sextalized everything from motor tire to cofin
Jennyclay:
If he's among those lecturers that normally demand sex for grade, may he rest in pieces.
Religion / Re: Is It A Sin To Woo A Lady In The Church? by 1phone(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Anus complain of his closest neighbor of not allowing him to sleep; that if at all he knew he won't sleep in peace due to frequent visitors visiting her, he wouldn't have agreed to share apartment with her.
EmiDon11:
Did bible prohibit us from wooing a lady inside the church?

Assuming you saw a lady who you think can be your perfect match, is it right to interogate her during church service?
Romance / Re: What If Weed And Drugs Expose You To The Real Realm God Hid From Us? by 1phone(m): 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
Absolute truth absolutely

Long live weed
Long live Canabis
Long live NDLEA

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by 1phone(m): 4:02am On Mar 11, 2023
Prayer and stop masturbating
Gurakel123:
How do i get disconnected from spiritual husband totally?

2 Likes

Family / Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by 1phone(m): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
What’s “Benjamin”

Is it a theorem
Sucre6:

Am an alpha male and a red piller
This our core rule
-Chase money, make money, take good care of yourself and bitches chase you.
And that's my core value, I priorities my values and in my scale of preference women comes last, it's all about the Benjamins.

Lemme stop here and take a sip from my cold amarula ✌😁
Family / Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by 1phone(m): 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
That he should take her back to her parents with the pregnancy that came through Holy Spirit-not the SEX and bring in ashewo that would hang leg on the ceiling fan
Mindlog:
What do you want to be told?
Politics / Re: Adamu Garba Tells Opposition To Continue To "Waist" Their Time Going To Court by 1phone(m): 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
Of all the pathetic stories that emanated from Saturday’s election, perhaps the one I find most annoying is the Kano State Commissioner of Police Muhammed Yakubu saying the alleged underage voters on the queue during the election might just be adults suffering from stunted growth.
Politics / Re: 2023 Elections: Observers Express Concern Over Violence Encountered by 1phone(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2023
INEC Head of IT was a former commissioner of science and technology in Lagos state during Ambode tenure as Lagos state Governor who was eventually sacked- Femi Odubiyi

This is purely a townhall; different, from Balablu bulu balaba

EYE NECK my left foot!
BIVAS -my wife cooking pot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.