Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

1phone's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1phone's Profile / 1phone's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Romance / Re: How Do I Deal With Heartbreak Pls. by 1phone(m): 5:23am On Aug 21, 2023
Tell us what happened and how it happened

I can't advise you. If you want to dye dye
Career / Re: Is Quitting A Good Idea? Opinions Will Be Appreciated by 1phone(m): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2023
And which ashewo would agreed to use her oil well for freelancing

They'd rather meet those fake native doctors or buy keyamata to withdraw that change from the guy's account with a kiss
Taylor90:
Nigeria is gone

See where engineering graduate wan quit him job for bike POS or barbing

Nigerians Ntorrrr

My own advise be say carry that 1million recruit 10 olosho put them for road make them dey do weekly account
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid's Mother Dolapo Jane Balogun Is Dead by 1phone(m): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
Not new
Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office by 1phone(m): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2023
Let the boyfriend of the celebrant come out, na so 7 of us come outside,
Na dancing šŸ•ŗ competition, we later do oo, I carry 3rdšŸ˜‚

Foreign Affairs / Re: Coup: ECOWAS To Deploy Military Force In Niger Republic by 1phone(m): 8:15am On Aug 18, 2023
Lecturer carry the whole text book enter lecture we no talk,
Small paper wey I carry enter exam Dem say na malpracticešŸ’”šŸ˜”šŸš¶

1 Like 1 Share

Education / Re: Mbah Ezinne: ESUT Student Dead In Her Room, Male Friend In Critical Condition by 1phone(m): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
For your notice, Don't bite the finger that fingered you.šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ
Romance / Re: My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble by 1phone(m): 3:11am On Aug 15, 2023
How old is her child? Is the child staying with you also? How is the communication with her FIRST LOVEā¤ļø?
Mistake no 1: Allowing the brother coming to stay with you
2: You gave her soft hand from the beginning because she noticed that all you want mostly is Sex! And from your write ups, one could deduce you must be begging her for it.

#Correction:

Ask the boy to find a place to stay. Call her sister- your girlfriend to order. Start searching for single with Good character to marry.

2 Likes

Family / Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by 1phone(m): 2:55am On Aug 15, 2023
Heaven koh hellfire ni
IconicR:
Yes ooo, what more can one ask for if you marry a very rich man that you won't have to struggle for anything.
Me I'm just planning to marry a very rich man immediately I'm through with my some things so that I'll continue to enjoy my life in peace because I don't want to stress myself over anything.
Dad's house and straight to husband's house and eventually heaven.
Romance / Re: The River Goddess. by 1phone(m): 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
There are
ChybuzzDD:

Writing what exactly?

As i have always told you, invest your time into things that are meaningful and beneficial to both you and the people around you, rather than wasting it chasing and believing in nonsensical stuffs that are absolutely nonexistent.

You can't continue being a lost child forever. Be useful to your parents and humanity in general, please. There are no such things as mermaids, marine spirits, leviathan, bla bla bla

1 Like

Politics / Re: PEPT: Peter Obi Supporters Continue To Roll Out More Billboards Across States by 1phone(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
ā€˜I was finally dozing off when I felt Zackā€™s fingers running down my back. I moved closer to the wall, taking most of the duvet with me. Trust him, he didnā€™t take the hint. He simply pulled me close and started searching for those buttons that disarm me normally. He worked them as much as he wanted but he didnā€™t get the usual response. Why? Because I was fuming inside. Although I must confess it took every ounce of all the willpower in me not to moan and just give in to the waves running down my spine. Somehow, Zack didnā€™t relent until he unveiled the main event and I refused, still, to dance to his beat. He had his way and I made my point and he didnā€™t find it funny. When he was done, he returned to his side of the bed. You could almost touch his anger and frustration but what the heck, he canā€™t always have his cake and eat it.ā€™
Travel / Re: My Journey From Lagos To Kogi State By Road by 1phone(m): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
Going on a direct bus from Lagos to Kogi State cost around $29(N25,000). But if you are familiar with the route, it's advisable to go from state to state. It cost less.
At the pack in Epe, I bought a gala sausage roll and a soft drink. I tried to have a bite but the child and her mother won't allow me to breathe. " oga, abeg shift small, oga cut for my baby small, oga were you go stop" Ahh! I wonder if she is a single mother looking for help. I did not mind her. I took a bite and open my Map app on my iPhone.

The driver dropped us off at the Lagos garage. Here is where all vehicles coming from Aja to ijebu ode stop. I ask a commercial motorcyclist to take me to the Ibadan garage where I can board a bus. In less than 5min... We left the garage heading to Ibadan. I paid $2.50( N2,000) at 860/dollar. This is where the drama started. ..
Travel / Re: My Journey From Lagos To Kogi State By Road by 1phone(m): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2023
"make court comot jagaban make ei bring Peter obi", no, me I want make jagaban continue! Their argument continues... What is my business with Nigerian politics?
Peter Obi is the Labour Party presidential candidate in the 2023 presidential election who contested alongside Atiku Abubakar of People democratic party (PDP) and Bola Ahmed Tinubu of the All progressive congress (APC). Peter Gregory Onwubuasi Obi CON ( Listen, born 19 July 1961) is a Nigerian businessman politician, and philanthropist, who served as governor of Anambra from March to November 2006, February to May 2007, and June 2007 to March 2014. It's widely believed that he was rigged out by the All Progressive candidate- Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Nigeriaā€™s Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared Bola Tinubu of the All Progressive Congress (APC) the winner of the 2023 presidential election. Tinubu polled a total of 8,794,726 votes to defeat his closest rival, Atiku Abubakar of the Peopleā€™s Democratic Party (PDP), who scored 6,984,520 to emerge second. Peter Obi of the Labour Party, clinched third position with 6,101,533 votes. While NNPP came a distant fourth with 1,496,687.

Nearly 90 million people were eligible to vote in Africaā€™s largest democracy, with many Nigerians hoping a new leader will do a better job tackling insecurity, economic malaise, and growing poverty. A two-term governor of Lagos, Nigeriaā€™s economic capital, Bola Tinubu is credited with raising the stateā€™s revenue and supporters say he will replicate his success on the national stage. The election petition tribunal will deliver her judgment come September 16.

Traveling from the western part of the country to the North-central state of Kogi by road demand one to be well-fed unless one is fasting as I did not eat breakfast from home. I paid less than $1(N500) to ijebu-ode. Outskirts of Ogun state to connect Ibadan- the Oyo state capital. A blue color 8-seater Sienna packed with a wooden write up" ijebu ode, Ibadan". I negotiated and paid and in less than 10min, we move. 3 seated at the back seat. 4 in the middle and two in the front. The driver is a middle-aged man of ijebu extraction with bulgy eyes, shiny forehead and thick-black lips. On his polo shirt is written" come and chop my money" I wonder if he was referring to those commercial sex workers that litter that area. The black lips would have been caused by excessive smoking. 'I no dey stop for express o, na Lagos garage I dey go. He warned.

I sat close to the window by the right. A fair-looking lady with a 2years old child next and a boy of about 23 years seated next to her. At exactly 9:52 am we are at ijebu ode. It takes 25min drives at a uniform speed from Epe to ijebu ode.
Politics / Re: Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him by 1phone(m): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2023
Back then in my school days, sometimes I donā€™t write anything in the exam because I know silence is the best answer šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜Ž
Travel / Re: My Journey From Lagos To Kogi State By Road by 1phone(m): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ok
wittywriter:
OP endeavor to monetize this journey content and join content earners.

Wittyness
Travel / Re: My Journey From Lagos To Kogi State By Road by 1phone(m): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
Thanks
immortalcrown:
Go well.
Travel / Re: My Journey From Lagos To Kogi State By Road by 1phone(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2023
I called a friend to drop me off at Epe Pack.
Epe is an Ijebu-Yoruba town and Local Government Area (LGA) in Lagos State, Nigeria, located on the north side of the Lekki Lagoon. This is the home of the former Governor of the state- Akinwunmi Ambode who handed over to Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

Ara adugbo (Zehh)
Tuntun ti de oh (Zehh)
Zazoo (Zehh)
O por l'eti (Zehh)
O ye k'eti magbo (Zehh)
Portable Baddo gbemi trabaye (Zehh)
Zeh kan to t'eri e (Poco poco poco) (Giddem)
Baddo sneh (Zehh)
Pepper sneh (Zehh)
Many many werey wa nle (Zehh)
Ahn, repete (Zehh)
Unruly (Zehh)
Baddo Lee (Zehh)
P Prime gems debt (Zehh)
Ah, babe je (Zehh)
portable song welcome me to the pack. Habeeb Olalomi oyegbile (born 12 March 1994) popularly known as Portable or Dr Zeh is a Nigerian singer, rapper and songwriter. He came to the limelight with his obfuscating lyrics of thick Yoruba accent ft Olamide.

In this pack, one can get a bus going to Akure, Ibadan, Osun, Kwara state, ileasha,ogun etc.
On getting to the pack, normal activities. Cloudy weather. I pray in my heart not to rain. I saw young boys of age 28-35 years with hopelessness seated in a kiosk taking sachet Action Bitter. Others smoking cigarettes šŸš­. The rest advance to marijuana. A middle-aged woman in her mid-40s selling cooked rice.

I heard them arguing about the latest signing in football, politics and why would Saudi Arabian club Al-Hilal has reportedly approached Bayern Munich forward Sadio Mane to explore a transfer in the summer window. How Nigeria's economy is not favoring - wahala wahala and praying the court to remove Tinubu and bring in Peter obi.

Continue...
Travel / My Journey From Lagos To Kogi State By Road by 1phone(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2023
8:00 pm Tuesday 1st of August two thousand and twenty-three, I brought out my wooden chair, a bottle of red labels, and my dried vegetable šŸ€. Sat and getting high. I love Highness. Everything is high. Fuel, food, and electricity bills even my girlfriend! In this state, my brain works better. His royal highness. Then the plan for the journey started. I am to travel to Okpo(Olamaboro LGA of Kogi state). With this fuel price, travel costs will be high.

All preparation made. Bags packed. Phones charged. And God willing this morning I went to my Altar, and say my prayers šŸ› . Not all prayers demand the closing of eyes. If you know you know. I set out this morning. I won't be driving due to the cost of fuel. Rather opted for a commercial bus to have a clear bird šŸ¦ eye-view of the road on this 9hrs 46min(534km).

More updates coming as we advance in the journey...
Politics / Re: Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement by 1phone(m): 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Same here.
The major reason I don't release when I 4ck
MySexyMoni:
I think I'm afraid to be happy because whenever I get too happy, something bad always happens.
Education / Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by 1phone(m): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2023
Thank goodness I had up to 10k on me. When the female invigilator got to my seat number and check the name( Amanda) she questioned. Before she raises the alarm for arrest I jumped out of the window. Two police officers pursued me, they caught me a distance away from the center. That's how I bribe with the 10k on me.

Police are our friends actually
sharpwriter:

Lol... How you take escape?

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta by 1phone(m): 4:35am On Aug 01, 2023
Someone close to mercy chinwo should advise her on the color choice of beret this time for her concerts
Crime / Re: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Gets Stabbed Severally By A Prostitute For Refusing To Pay by 1phone(m): 4:32am On Aug 01, 2023
Now look at what that "jelly-like-whitish-spermatozoa can cause. Shai

In the name of Jesus, I declare dominion over my manhood and sperm. You will never control me. You will never bring shame to me and my family. Through you, kings and queens shall be born
Politics / Re: Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) by 1phone(m): 4:26am On Aug 01, 2023
It should be spelled "former" and not "formal" if in this context you are referring to his earlier position held
Education / Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by 1phone(m): 4:24am On Aug 01, 2023
God delivered me in 2007 when I went to write the Jamb exam for my ex-girlfriend in Enugu( Udi precisely) and the police caught me.

It was God alone that helped me. I was writing my second-semester exams in 4th year at Esut that period. Because of what I refer to as ā¤ļø

God!

4 Likes

Education / Re: Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend by 1phone(m): 4:19am On Aug 01, 2023
Me and my unborn son too in Jesus name
Depriest2020:
undecided

"They say only fools fall in love".
See what love has cost him, he couldn't even advice his girlfriend to quit the profession since she isn't brilliant enough to pass it's exams and go for another course that's less demanding or look for someone to pay to go and sit the exam for his girl.

Now see what love made you do, you might probably lose your legal right, secondly you're going to jail, before completing your time the lady would probably be married and f**k**g another dude.

LORD may my son's not be this foolish.
Family / Re: Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting by 1phone(m): 3:44am On Jul 31, 2023
He is.not the owner of that baby. Period

It's just another way of raising funds through seed sowing to tap into the miracle from his gullible members. Shai
Family / Re: I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged by 1phone(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2023
That's the crux, apogee, apex of all that literature.
Let somebody help her and you will be richly blessed in Jesus name.
If it's above the rent, please send me the balance make I see road
poshestmina:
"Help us renew our house" undecided. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Politics / Re: Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger by 1phone(m): 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
Who are those playing with faya
TemplarLandry:
They're playing with fire.
Romance / Re: What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? by 1phone(m): 8:27am On Jul 28, 2023
Most ladies(especially those CAC) use it to pray against or for you when you hurt them. Some sent it to herbalists for fetish activities.
For guys demanding... It's to feel the lady feel special
Politics / Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by 1phone(m): 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2023
Like corrupt father like bandit sons
ILEMUDA:
Not bad
Politics / Re: President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate by 1phone(m): 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2023
Yet
Because this is not final list
Racoon:
Happy for Prof Pate. He is a thorough bred. Kudos to Tinubu for that but he is still seating on a fraudulent electoral mandate. Thank goodness former Atiku Badaru and Gandollar didn't enter that list.
Celebrities / Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by 1phone(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2023
Who is this over-fed -p*g-single-mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.