Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

1phone's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1phone's Profile / 1phone's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Crime / Re: EFCC Storms Ede, Osun State, Arrests 64 Suspected YAHOO BOYS, Recovers Exotic Ca by 1phone(m): 5:22pm On May 11
But they can't find bigger thief - Yahaya bello

Yeye agency on paymaster
Health / Re: Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp by 1phone(m): 3:11pm On May 08
No
NoniblaqStore:
Stay away from sex enhancers.
Food / Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by 1phone(m): 2:21pm On May 03
Body-business woman

Come and Fck me instead
Psych412:
simple....fu*k the club Manager in exchange for payment ...no strees
Politics / Re: Crackdown On ‘Yahoo’ Boys: We Have Recorded 500 Convictions - EFCC by 1phone(m): 8:01am On May 02
EFCC back gate entrance( bribe and fair treatment)for Yahaya bello should remain open for these boys too

Arrest the Principal of that AISA as one of the schools that put pressures on Naira with their dollar
Health / Re: Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) by 1phone(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30
It happened to me and in that state I saw a vision going to the marine world. I met a group of ladies with one seated on high...they remove my brain 🧠 and inserted something else...God! Then I began to pray silently till God brought me back to this planet again

I advised people to run from it
Amayanabo01:
Her spirit left her body and couldn't come back, first timer's can relate. God abeg if you bring me back to my senses I won't near colos again, omo the experience no dey funny not everyone is lucky to regain sanity back. Dont do drugs!

1 Like

Travel / Re: Nigerian Couple Buys A House 2 And Half Years Of Moving To UK. by 1phone(m): 6:51am On Apr 27
A United Kingdom-based Nigerian man, Olubunmi Abodunde, has beaten his wife, Taiwo, to death with their son’s skateboard, Daily Mail reports.

The couple, who had three children, arrived in the UK from Nigeria in 2022 and always clashed over alleged affairs and arguments about bills.
Crime / Re: How I Killed My Mother After Taking Sachet Alcohol – Suspect by 1phone(m): 9:49am On Apr 21
Why tagging the killing to a sachets drink alone ? Couldn't he had killed the aged mother with bottled alcohol?

This is a cheap campaign by the multinationals to finally get rides off the sachets off the market
Politics / Re: Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ by 1phone(m): 7:56am On Apr 20
That reminds me of our proverb Which says that " An Elephant 🐘 that swims in coconut oil doesn't use ATM to buy meat from the pharmacy.🙂
Science/Technology / Re: Man Interrogates An Owl That Flew Into Home Over The Weekend (Pic/Video) by 1phone(m): 5:57pm On Apr 15
You got it right my dear sister. Prepare, go there, wear big polo and enter his kitchen to make the peppersoup 🌶️

Then he will eat you and the bird
Jennyclay:
Biko, He should just kindly let the poor bird go.

He shouldn’t eat the bird like some hunger broke nairaland men! undecided
Politics / Re: More Confusion In PDP Chairmanship Race As Stakeholders Demand For Position by 1phone(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10
Tinubu's side chick

We hear you
labake1:
PDP is a bad luck to Nigeria thus APC is the game changer
Family / Re: Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) by 1phone(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07
Dotas of eve

No wonder you guys empty your savings for those fake pastors to pray for husband

SweetBuns:
He was probably abusive and/or controlling
There is no smoke without fire
For the white mans land, if you do anyhow to women you will see anyhow

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by 1phone(m): 4:12pm On Mar 30
Employing cheap inexperienced electrician instead of professionals.

It's either for sacrifice purpose or to ganner likes and comments as a way of celebrity

Nonsense
Family / Re: Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home by 1phone(m): 11:26pm On Mar 06
Skitmakers both in abroad

Nawa
Crime / Re: Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) by 1phone(m): 10:21am On Feb 24
If she had killed her that would have made your day
Repent
I said repent!
Jennyclay:
It’s so glaring it was a self defense because being in a heated argument with a Nigerian man is very dangerous undecided

They are all violent in nature, they are quick to raise their filthy hands or carry cutlass to butcher someone’s daughter undecided

Bunch of woman butchers!!
Evil men!!

1 Like

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast AFCON 2023 Finals (1 - 2) On 11th February 2024 by 1phone(m): 4:57pm On Feb 11
Nigeria to win 1:0 at 90min and to score in 76min
Sports / Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account With Above 100,000 Deposit.. by 1phone(m): 8:29pm On Jan 30
Account still disabled. How can i stake then?
Guide me
lilvicky68:
bet9ja no be bank. find small odd stake
Sports / Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account With Above 100,000 Deposit.. by 1phone(m): 3:19pm On Jan 29
Rest assured
bnanny:

Bro after this, quit gambling. It's made to only benefit the owners. Rich get richer while you pay them bills.
Sports / Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account With Above 100,000 Deposit.. by 1phone(m): 2:57pm On Jan 29
That's a good idea. But the account is still on disabled. Can't access it. What next for me
JasonNOTStatham:
Why don't you edge on their quick games... Play 50K even, 50K odds on their dice (1.9z) you would lose like 5k since the odds are not equal to 2. If you use 49ja, you may bet on Hi and low, each 50K. get 100K. this should take 2-3 minutes
Sports / Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account With Above 100,000 Deposit.. by 1phone(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29
Ok thanks. Were you able to get a refund and how long does it take
Taazenga:
Same thing happened to me last week. Mine was #50 000.
Just snap ur National identity card and ur statement of account ( from the account you transferred that #100k from) go to the message bet9ja sent to u and forward it from there.
Sports / Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account With Above 100,000 Deposit.. by 1phone(m): 12:59pm On Jan 29
Did you get a refund afterward ?
Taazenga:
Mine I deposited through POS. So I only asked the POS guy to send me his PoS statement for that week I deposited and he did.( Moniepoint) and used that their bank statement
Sports / Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account With Above 100,000 Deposit.. by 1phone(m): 12:58pm On Jan 29
Zero se, wan wan eit sex zero eit eit tu
Resetinc:

Drop your WhatsApp let me guide you …
Sports / Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account With Above 100,000 Deposit.. by 1phone(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29
Excerpt of our conversation
Sports / Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account With Above 100,000 Deposit.. by 1phone(m): 11:53am On Jan 29
Ook
Resetinc:

Drop WhatsApp let me guide you on a safer betting path to minimize/avoid financial losses
Sports / Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account With Above 100,000 Deposit.. by 1phone(m): 11:40am On Jan 29
ok thanks, i will do that straight away. The last time i staked 100k was on sporty bet and I lost with only a cashout of 12k
Resetinc:

Write an open apology letter to them admitting your mistakes/misdeeds , agreeing to adhere to their terms henceforth. Then wait….
Bet9ja is one of the most friendly bookmakers, they might consider you. But stop making look like they have done wrong to you, you’re the one that committed financial crime.
Sports / Re: Bet9ja Disabled My Account With Above 100,000 Deposit.. by 1phone(m): 11:23am On Jan 29
atleast account be open so i can transact
Resetinc:
You breached the rules… what you did was against their anti-money laundering policy. After they verified your bank statements and found no suspicious activity they now stick to their financial rules, you must stake at least 90% of the deposited fund to be able to withdraw.
Sports / Bet9ja Disabled My Account With Above 100,000 Deposit.. by 1phone(m): 11:07am On Jan 29
Good morning,

I will be very brief.

I was having issue with my saving account domiciled in Polaris bank, so i made a transfer of some cash up to 100,000 into my bet9ja account pending when I rectified from my bank.

on rectification, I want to move the fund back to my account and bet9ja disable my account. I called their customer care to complain, I was directed to submit my bank statement alongside voter card or any other valid ID. I contacted my bank for statement which was forwarded on Friday, and I submitted to bet9ja through their mail which they acknowledged.

Up till now my account remains disabled and still have not gotten a refund. I called again this morning to be told that any deposited on bet9ja cannot be withdrawn except I stake it on game-which am not ready.

please, I am really disturbed right now, how should I go about this to have my money refunded immediately.
Romance / Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by 1phone(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2023
Why won't you breakup with him when ladies need nothing to get the next available guy?

Just a little make up and red lipstick 💋, half-dressed and smiles-thats all

But men have to work, beg, persuade, convince to get a girl to spend on

Nonsense

1 Like

Politics / Re: How Fubara Fell Out With Wike by 1phone(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nonsense

Wicked wike is a gonna

Celebrities / Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by 1phone(m): 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2023
Sacrifice!!!!

Nonsense

We know the secret code for renewals
Family / Re: Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others by 1phone(m): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
Reaping where you did not sow
Jennyclay:
I like this rule!!

Good judgment!!

Registry wedding is a must for me!!
Romance / Re: He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... by 1phone(m): 5:55am On Nov 03, 2023
What for heaven's sake does the hairy leg have to do with spiritual matter of this magnitude now

Ooh, my law!

Next would be if she has hair in her creamy hidden treasures in the valley of two pillars

Let Angel Michael blow the trumpet. We are readyquote]

does she have hairy legs?[/quote]
Politics / Re: First Niger Bridge, Onitsha On Fire by 1phone(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2023
Igbo and rishwal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.