Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,664 members, 7,851,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

1phone's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1phone's Profile / 1phone's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Politics / Re: 87 Million PVCs Collected Says INEC by 1phone(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
Without national spread of winning
Re-run
Brendaniel:
Very good, that means

Peter Obi - 70 million votes

Tinubu - 10 million votes

Atiku - 6 million votes

The rest - 1 million votes

Because....

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Politics / Re: 87 Million PVCs Collected Says INEC by 1phone(m): 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
How many voted
Felabrity:
72 million collected PVC in 2019

87million in 2023

Politics / Re: 2023: Accept Power Rotation Between North, South, ACF Counsels Nigerians by 1phone(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
Then we should have one-party state!

Because you can not use APC constitution as a political party to judge others.

Let Nigerians decide

You tired-corrupt old men

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence by 1phone(m): 8:42am On Feb 18, 2023
Bradley effect” is named after Tom Bradley, an African American who ran for governor of the state of California in 1982. Opinion polls showed him leading his white opponent by several margins. In fact, exit polls (what people told pollsters after they voted) showed that he had won the election. Based on these exit polls, the media declared him the winner. But when the actual election results were released, he lost to his closest white opponent by a wide margin.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Are Northerners Not Protesting? by 1phone(m): 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
Take your mind back to oct. 2020
Did you see any of those northern youth protest or burning police station over “End sars protest?”

Out of the over 93.6millions registered voters, youths has 37.8millioms which represents 40.2%. Northern youths has 23million!!! That will determine the election result and not those noisemakers in the south brain-washed by that trader doing business

Get sense in Jesus name

12 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Court Stops Buhari, CBN, Others From Suspending Currency Swap Policy by 1phone(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
Donated part of his old note he couldn’t take to bank
Moh247:

Lol

Tinubu doesn't need cash

Lekki Tollgates collects more than enough cash, same as BRT under primero limited (new notes) every hour, Days, weekly

Even MC Oluomo has enough cash

Buhari or FG have nothing to do with cash as FG handles Fiscal policy not Monetary policy

Tinubu still donated 100,000,000 in Katsina today

Politics / Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by 1phone(m): 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Less-used(or useless) less educated childish Coward noise-maker called Governor.

25th is not far again. Atiku go show you pepper. When he was the vice-president, you were still running from creek to creek from security agencies in search of guns.
Music/Radio / Re: Burna Boy - Common Person (Official Music Video) by 1phone(m): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Burna Boy glorifies marijuana, and he sings in his recent album, “I need igbo and shayo (shayo), I need igbo and shayo (shayo), I need igbo and shayo (shayo), Shayo (shayo) shayo (shayo)…” And he was rewarded with a national award of Member of the Federal Republic by Buhari.
Nonsense
Politics / Re: Picture From Sowore's Presidential Campaign Rally by 1phone(m): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
River benue
Asgard13:
That’s the next President of ….

2 Likes

Family / Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by 1phone(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
1phone:
It is one of those dry skit by failed yahoo boys that find solace in comedy
Family / Re: Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony by 1phone(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
It is one those dry skit by failed yahoo boys that find solace in comedy

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: How Were You Able To Raise Money And Finance Your Wedding ? by 1phone(m): 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
Any money you put in a wedding is better assumed as money used to fund Buhari's elections.

Are you indirectly referring to how the BAT financed that c. Rearer 2015?

Oti ja lo’ju we
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
If you're asking this question then it implies you should pursue financial stability and take your eyes off marriage for now.

Me dey budget 1m for my wedding, but until I have that amount in cash and more than that in investments, marriage can wait.

Pursue financial stability first, it would take care of a whole lot of frustrations you'd otherwise experience in marriage.

Wedding is not an investment where you plough in cash expecting to reap dividends.

Any money you put in a wedding is better assumed as money used to fund Buhari's elections.

You were warned.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: What's Your New Year Resolution With Respect To Love Relationship? by 1phone(m): 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
Same here
Sharonstone7719:
I’m going to take a break from dating and try to work on loving myself and setting healthy boundaries and being happy in own skin. This past year I’ve worked so hard on being everything to someone that didn’t ever really want or love me. It’s time to refocus on me.
Religion / Re: What Will Be Your Prayer Points If You Attend Ur Church's Cross-over Service? by 1phone(m): 10:55am On Dec 31, 2022
-Wisdom for strategic planning, strategic destiny relationships.
-Skills, products and services to render that will in turn brings uncommon financial breakthrough
-Divine help to be discipline on women matter and to settle down October
-Financial capacity to finished my building project
-etc
-

1 Like

Romance / Re: What Are You Grateful For In 2022? by 1phone(m): 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Discovering , though late; that “wahala no Dey finish”

It’s well
Politics / Re: PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London by 1phone(m): 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
Makinde will have no choice than to support Atiku and thats why his deputy has been attending Atiku campaign because south west pdp are supporting Atiku,Atiku should not have problem in Benue its ortorm against big men like suswan,David Mark,Abba moro and Ayu,ugwayi have no personal beef with Atiku he will likely work for Atiku,as for wike he will become useless after election cuz Atiku will win with or without wike support that one na sure banker

20 Likes 7 Shares

Romance / Re: . by 1phone(m): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
100000%

7 Likes

Romance / Re: How Do U Advise A Foolish Addicted Gambler? by 1phone(m): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
What made you believe or think he is from benue?
Mind your language
You can’t mention any Yoruba state abi
faceLAGOS:
Na benue guy?
Romance / Re: Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help by 1phone(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
exactly as you commanded lurd; so be it
Uptheante:
Bro, na you dey do yourself..
She's not in love with you, rather, you are the one in love with her.

Stop calling her or giving her any form of attention.
Mingle with other girls if possible her close female friends & bang the fucck out of them in such a way that she'll be aware.
I bet you, she'll try to come back to you, but if she comes back, drill her kpekus mercilessly without any emotion.
Then finally, disappear from the relationship.
If she confronts you, tell her you are no longer interested
Romance / Re: Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help by 1phone(m): 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
Thanks bro
Scream:

Keep flogging a dead horse to run...
Stop calling her and stop going to her, you will realise that you have been on your own.
Romance / Re: Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help by 1phone(m): 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
China version of iphone
STARGREEN:
Op! Op!! Op!!!

Is that your name 1phone or 1fool?

Nairaland / General / Am In One-sided Relationship. Please Help by 1phone(m): 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
I won't take your time with literatures.

I met this lady early last year on Facebook and since then we have been charting. Am from the North-central state while she is an easterner. We met physically June and since then she has been visiting and I do same. I began to pick interest in her but discovered am only loving myself as no atom of feelings was actually added from her side. I have gone to see her parents with wine and made my intention known on her permission, but since then, communication drops, no emotional connection as it was. I have tried all effort to spice up this relationship and talk to her on her sudden change etc.

Plpls how can I end this...am getting hurt
Romance / Re: Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help by 1phone(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
I get the handwriting now
Kollins11:
Just commit suicide instead of coming here to ask us SIMPle questions.

I no know why some of una no get sense. A useless Nigerian girl is showing you signs that she don't love you yet you're here asking mumu question.

Baba just kill yourself abeg
Romance / Am In One-sided Relationship Pls Help by 1phone(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
I won't take your time with literatures.

I met this lady early last year on Facebook and since then we have been charting. Am from the North-central state while she is an easterner. We met physically June and since then she has been visiting and I do same. I began to pick interest in her but discovered am only loving myself as no atom of feelings was actually added from her side. I have gone to see her parents with wine and made my intention known on her permission, but since then, communication drops, no emotional connection as it was. I have tried all effort to spice up this relationship and talk to her on her sudden change etc.

Plpls how can I end this...am getting hurt

1 Like

Politics / Re: Pro-G5 Comments: SSS Grills CJN Ariwoola, other Justices demand Resignation - PG by 1phone(m): 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
hausa/fulani taking over
Crime / Re: 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) by 1phone(m): 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2022
Because of her deadly love for the deceased..
Iliveforever:
Why is she still putting on the boyfriend's shirt
Romance / Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by 1phone(m): 9:20am On Nov 16, 2022
Thanks bro

I appreciate
frozen70:

The only help you need is with you

You must be ready to accept nonsense, men go through lots of things that is capable of making him loose guard, kill and go to jail

But inside the jail he is regretting and its already late to come out of jail

Control your anger not your girlfriend

Beating them will land you into bigger problems than anger Management

If you wish, go amd marry to a virgin, if she Want to be naughty she will be naughty

So try and humble yourself, you already have the source to feed yourself

Calm down and stop being hot so that you can be lucky to get a humble one
Politics / Re: More Photos & Video From APC Presidential Campaign In Jos by 1phone(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2022
Rented

Mtchew

1 Like

Romance / Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by 1phone(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2022
Exactly my challenge. I got attached emotionally easily and later they hurt me. In that mood I beat a hell out of them
Moniya4Real:
I can relate with your feelings bro.your problem stem from the fact that you get easily emotionally attached to any lady you are dating. But unfortunately, todays women are no longer wired that way. You need to reorient your approach towards women you are with. I used to feel that way too until I was remodeled by my wife’s cheating escapades which were being revealed after she left. Thank God I no kill her if I had found out while we were together.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by 1phone(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2022
It's actually beyond my immediate personal control right now. I had responsible parents who brought us up in a godly religious way. I was involved in all church activities- choir, youth for Christ, and children teaching in my teenage, until sometime in 2018 when am no longer active in Sunday school teaching in Redeemed church due to the nature of my job.
That religious background made me stayed away from ladies not until 24 before I was deflowered by one lady.
Since then, I began to learn act of relationships in a hard way when my First girlfriend started cheating on me despite providing everything materially. She got pregnant under my roof and conceive with the man to move some of my properties away in early 2021. Since then, I detest this dislikes for ladies.

#Sobbing
Lamanii22:
Hmmmm… how was your childhood like? Was your father violent? Or it’s just a nature rat that grew with you? You need deliverance from the spirit of jealousy…
Romance / Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by 1phone(m): 2:09am On Nov 12, 2022
shocked
Virginprincesss:
You need a virgin like me undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.