Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

1phone's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1phone's Profile / 1phone's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

Romance / Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by 1phone(m): 1:23am On Nov 12, 2022
Thanks. I appreciate
AfroKnight:
Two things wrong with you.

First is your uncontrollable anger. Don’t let it rule you.

Second is you like dating hookup girls.

Place more value on yourself. Some girls are just meant for one-night-stand and nothing more. No dey date hookup girl. Respect yourself.
Romance / Re: Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by 1phone(m): 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
Am just tired bro. This year alone, 3 relationship gone. I tried to overlook somethings so that I can at least maintain one but no way.
ayoncox:

Chat me up on 08089456258
Romance / Jealousy Is Killing Me Gradually by 1phone(m): 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
I will be 38! by February. Too much jealousy won't let me have a stable relationship. Upon discovering and confirming that my girlfriend is cheating on me, I break their phones with a serious beating and the relationship ended.

How long should I continue with this? I am not happy that at my age no child, and no stable relationship. I leave alone with a well-pay job here in Lagos.

I nearly killed somebody's daughter early this year all in the name of anger which comes from jealousy. How can I handle this, at a point, I began to think it was no longer ordinary. I need help brethren

10 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: 2023: Analysis Of Six States With The Highest Registered Voters by 1phone(m): 3:50am On Nov 10, 2022
Jejune
Celebrities / Re: Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff by 1phone(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
And arrest the mother of the child also. Young ladies now should know that there are more to being a wife than sitting at the owner's corner in a luxurious car.

There should be CCTV cameras, go check them and know what really happened.
Politics / Re: Osun PDP Suspends Political Activities Over Death Of Davido's Son by 1phone(m): 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
egg-xatily
you killit
same thought came to mind when i heard of the same occurrences: dbang,david mark, aba moro, et al
and I wonder why altar don't accept first female child...
VeryWickedMan:
Davido reconnected with Chioma just to gain access to Ifeanyi's skull.
Romance / Re: Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention by 1phone(m): 5:28am On Oct 30, 2022
It has always been men b4 women .
Examples;Husband and Wife,Mr and Mrs,Adam and Eve.Until it gets to witches and wizards��

5 Likes 2 Shares

Religion / Re: 99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) by 1phone(m): 10:57am On Jan 24, 2022
Aunty( anti) christ

mtchew
Politics / Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu Taking APC By Storm by 1phone(m): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2022
I know Tinubu. I respect and adore him. Many of his latter day supporters do not even know him. If they do, they won’t resort to emotional and physical blackmail. When Tinubu decided to go against Afenifere and the Yoruba elders in 2003 by not supporting President Olusegun Obasanjo, he wasn’t betraying the Yoruba nation or a traitor to Afenifere. He made a choice and history has been his judge. Let history be my own judge too. When he supported Chief Olu Falae against Chief Bola Ige, our respected leader, who fought for him to emerge as the candidate of Alliance for Democracy in Lagos, no one shouted betrayal[/b][b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font].
okefranci:

https://independent.ng/osinbajo-tinubu-taking-apc-by-storm/
Politics / Re: Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? by 1phone(m): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
Goodluck jonathan
Crime / Re: Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures by 1phone(m): 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
the f*ck, oops, i mean the feck is for what exactly? somebody in the ritual business please help a christian brother
hope it's not exactly what am thinking
dirty mind
fergie0o1:

Sports / Re: AFCON 2021: Algeria Vs Sierra Leone (0 - 0) On 11th January 2022 by 1phone(m): 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
i am alive ...egypt let my people go
treesun:
Africa Cup of Nations holders Algeria take on Sierra Leone to kick off their 2022 campaign this afternoon.

The Fennec Foxes and Group E rivals Ivory Coast are expected to seal the two automatic qualification spots for the last-16 but an unfamiliar Sierra Leone side will hope to spring an upset in Cameroon.

John Keister’s squad boasts only six players who have earned ten or more caps and the country has only made it to two previous AFCONs, yet were hard to beat in a qualification campaign that once saw them recover from 4-0 down to draw at Nigeria.

However, few countries at this year’s tournament can boast the star power or winning pedigree of Algeria.

The Arab Cup champions went undefeated in 2021 and brushed aside Ghana 3-0 in a pre-tournament friendly.

Date, kick-off time and venue
Algeria vs Sierra Leone is scheduled for a 1pm GMT kick-off on Tuesday January 11, 2022.

Japoma Stadium in Douala will host the match.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (of 6 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.