Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

1stargeneral's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stargeneral's Profile / 1stargeneral's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Business / Re: Please I Will Pay 10k To Any Body Who Can Teach Me Any Online Legit Business by 1stargeneral: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
There are quite a lot you can do. You can become a social media manager for companies and manage several accounts. They pay you for growing their accounts. I mean, real followers for them. It is not difficult if you know how.

1 Like

Business / Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
Good morning everybody.. How is it going?
Business / Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 1:03am On Mar 07, 2019
Javalist:
When you directly copy posts from BHW, please add references and backlinks.

Thanks you.

�. You see when someone posts what feels to be a money making method, other people want to rubbish it thereby distracting others.

Please with all the methods I have put here is it exactly what you read I'm BHW? I am sure you reading will steal my method.

If you learnt something and modified it, people will say you copied it distracting others who want to learn. Keep saying all you want to say. I will continue to post content here that will be beneficial.

By the way, do you think all the content you see around was the posters' idea? This is one thing about people who don't think about the progress of other people. They want to fall another person just to make them not succeed but I am not parturbed.

Only a few will read and implement. Other are carried away and distracted.

Nigerians, always seeking the downfall of another.
Business / Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 12:33am On Mar 07, 2019
There are quite a lot of making money strategies. But one effective one is when you use facebook Audience took in facebook environment.

To build a look alike audience you need to join quite a number of groups, generate a facebook pixel for the link to that content. Then start promoting the link to that content on those groups. When they start visiting and facebook gathers enough data, facebook will be able to generate look alike audience around the world for you. This tool becomes effectivd when trying advertise.

Have a good morning
Business / Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 10:37am On Mar 06, 2019
Good morning guys. Start now. Stop procrastinating. Begin now

@mkpi. I have replied your message
Business / Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
Good afternoon everyone... Have you begun yet?
Business / Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
Guys. I really feel you all need to begin this. It will only take you to buy domain and host and you are good to go.

You can even advertise your quiz contest using facebook. Football and movie niches will sell here in Nigeria.

I am currently working on a video tutorial on how you can get steady traffic without paying for ads when you have a fresh quiz.

The only reason this post is a jargon to you is because you have not implemented it.

Implement it today and enjoy free money.
Business / Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
Justnice11:

We have actually been expecting it to get to this stage....

We know all these 'free info' are not just for nothing grin grin grin

It is up to you. I sell what I want to sell and give away what I want to give away. It is my business you know.
Business / Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
I am sorry i was away. The Nairaland bot banned me from posting. Anyway everyone I got approved by bidvertizer. That is one ad network you can use.

I am happy I can post again. So tutorial begins again
Business / Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
Goldminceo:
can you suggest a quiz plugin with ads that I can use.

Most quiz plugins come with ads function in them. Check themeforest. You will find good one. I can sell you mine if you want

Even if you don't find a quiz plugin that has ads functionality in them, make sure the theme has ads functionality.
Business / Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ad network has approved my application. Now their ads are running on my website. I will let you know later this evening.
Business / Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 7:22am On Feb 28, 2019
TAIS:
Get your Company registered today with CAC.
Register your Business name,Limited liability company,church,mosque,NGOs, Society
and clubs with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with
Accredited professional and get your certificate in ONE WEEK and we deliver to any location of your choice @ affordable price.
Business name- N9,500 (N12,500 seven working days express)
Limited Liability Company- N58,000 (seven working days)
Incorporated Trustee (NGOs) - N110,000
Call or Whatsapp 07032628962

Pls bros. Can you be more civil to start your own thread. You are derailing this thread.
Business / Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 1:28am On Feb 28, 2019
Good morning peeps. I am done for the day
Business / Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
Here is an idea. Doing a celebrity quiz will sell and bring you traffic. You can not afford to miss that method
Business / Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
In my usual pattern, here is an update. I just finished registering with another advertising company. Procedure is very OK. But I have not been approved. Once I am approved I will recommend the advertising company.

I want to drop Adsense. Their money is slow. I make more money from redirections. So stay glued.
Business / Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
TheStrongest:
Lol... He said I took my time to find the source, Lol..
I'm a member of BHW and I read this post last week. I don't see why telling you to do the right thing would make you start whyning like a baby.
Lol, and you talking about making money, nobody is here to play bro... How much u dey make sef? Hahahah, una go just start to dey see small money begin open mouth dey talk about u making money... for your info this post u copied was shared a week ago, so when did you take action that you would have gained lots of experience to answer people's questions?
Anyways, enjoy your thread. Because the Original author no be Nigerian and might not be on nairaland doesn't mean it is right to not give credit..
Enjoy still... One Love

I understand how you feel. Small money can be relative. $500+ monthly is actually small money. Mehn.. This calls for scaling up.

Thanks anyway
Business / Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
AceGeraci:
I don't have an adsense account. Please are there benefits to having one??

Try other ad networks. There is a twist to this method to make money if you don't have Adsense or any ad or Cpa network.

If you decide to choose any Cpa network, making money is 50/50. But if you have good content and traffic likes your content, you may make money from it.

Like I said, someone will come here now and say I stole my own method. Ok
Business / Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
imagrg:
Can I have a content like this on my forum nairahunt dot com please? I solicit your help sir!

I have a lot content on my hard drive of methods that are still working. The truth is some of my contents are not free. I see a method online, I reverse engineer it and before you know it, I have my own method unique to me.
Business / Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
TheStrongest:
Why don't you give credit to the original author of that post..
You ctrl c and ctrl v another person post from BHW and you're here acting like a guru... add the post source...

You see. That is the problem with people here. Someone just took their time to find the source in order to make a fool of the OP. Well, I am not surprised. This is Nairaland..

Well, whether I am a guru or not, I am a practical person. I have made quite some good amount of money learning stuffs online. When it works for me, I talk about it uncontrollably.

So say all you want to say. Sit there and be castigating, while I am making my money... SMH.
Business / Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Some people may be asking why Adsense must be used. Well it is simple. It is so that you can monetize the traffic that comes in.

In addition, make sure u use a theme that is well structured to allow visitors to browse through other quiz categories.
Business / Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 9:47am On Feb 27, 2019
For those people who have Adsense, this method is so effective. You get traffic when people share the quiz they take part in.
Business / Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2019
Prodigytal:
Get your own video adverts today. Contact in signature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz-rFpDQsLw

Nice one man
Business / Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 5:10am On Feb 27, 2019
Good morning guys. I just woke up stay glued cos i have one more idea i will be making mention of and that will be it
Business / Re: How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 12:14am On Feb 27, 2019
Good night everyone. It is time to go to bed
Business / How To Make $20 Per Day With Your Adsense And Quiz by 1stargeneral: 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
Good evening everyone.

I am here with another making method. To start with, i know some people will be here to point out how I am making plans to sell something. The truth is where possible I will sell. So, if you are such a person, your actions will not move me.

So on to today's activities. There are some people who have adsense account and a website they crave visitors for. The truth about the quiz system is that it generates traffic on its own when it begins. When a quiz finishes, users are made to share the quiz before seeing results. If your quiz is interesting, they will want to check out more quiz.

So let us discuss this method.

======================================================================================

Introduction: Quizzes are becoming more and more popular these days and is used by different companies and not only for entertaining but also to collect information and/or to create viral content. It is not a secret that quizzes work really well for traffic monetization which is one of the reasons why many publishers (site owners) use them on their sites or even create quiz-only sites.

I mentioned AdSense in the topic as this is the most popular ad network in the world, however, this method can work with any other network, and it would work even better if you have other networks than AdSense or have multiple ad networks in addition to AdSense.

Description: Traffic performance and user behavior are important things that define your ad profit and monetization. We are going to use a quiz to get the most from user visits in order to squeeze maximum monetization from the ads on the site. The more pageviews and ad impressions traffic is going to generate - the more money you will make, it can be $20 per day or $2,000 per day, it's all in your hands.

By making users browse a lot of pages where each page has multiple ad units we generate paid ad impressions and clicks with every page that user go through. 10 questions = 10+ pages per visit.

What you need:
- WordPress (or other CMS)
- Any Quiz Plugin (preferably the one that allows ads in it)
- AdSense (and/or other AdNetworks account)
- Traffic

Process/How it works:
- Set up the quiz with multiple questions (10+)
- Set up ad units around the quiz content area
- Traffic browsing through the quiz will browse more pages than on the article and generate paid ad impressions and clicks bringing you revenue

Content:
The content is the key. If your quizzes have no value to users - they will not engage, therefore you need to spend time on choosing the right niche that can fit for your audience. If you can't hire a professional writer - don't get upset, you can create quizzes yourself using Wikipedia, it's not too hard, just requires time. I suggest not to copy from other sites as you may have copyright issues as well as get issues with AdSense for duplicating content.

Each question comes with multiple choice answers where one is correct, and others are wrong.

You can have questions like:
- What is the name of Peugeot founder?
- How many models did Peugeot have before World War?
- What is the name of the first Peugeot model?
- What model is this? (picture of the model taken from Wikipedia)
- What year was model X built?
- What award did Peugeot receive in 2017?
- What model won a rally in 2017?
- What model drove on Le Mans?
- What else Peugeot manufactures?
- What's the name of this concept?

How To Get Traffic: It is not that hard to get traffic on quizzes, as people already like them. When you create a quiz you can go to Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest and simply share links to your quizzes. The key here is to post your link to a relevant group, so if your making quiz about Peugeot post it in the Peugeot related group or an auto-fan group, French cars groups etc.

Posting to fan groups is one of the easiest ways to drive traffic, some of my posts brought me over 1000 visits per post.

If you already an active member of specific groups you can create content aimed for that specific group. E.g. you're active in 'Coyote Peterson' fan group > create content about Brave Wilderness episodes. This is one of the easiest ways, I found that movies and tv shows work really well.

Monetization: Just by having ads on the site you will already make money. It is better to have ad networks that pay you on CPM, not just for clicks, however, you will still get more clicks as users browse more pages and spend more time on the site. To maximize your revenue you can run multiple ad networks and have an ad server or for a more simple setup you can use Passbacks > you can read about it here (scroll to 'How do I run a dozen networks on the site"wink

Tips:

- Don't make a quiz too easy or too hard, it should be possible to pass. If you can engage the visitor to continue to another quiz then you can create even more pageviews and generate even more revenue.

- For SEO purposes make sure that the quiz plugin that you are using makes internal pages of the quiz (questions) not indexed, as this might be a considered as thin content.

- If you building a quiz-only website - make sure you got very long descriptions and welcome pages.

- If your plugin does not come with the ad widgets - make sure that your theme supports ads within the quiz

=====================================================================================

Feel free to ask me any question

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.