Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

1stargeneral's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stargeneral's Profile / 1stargeneral's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

Business / Re: A New Start Up Seeking To Build A Team by 1stargeneral: 11:12am On Feb 17, 2019
PatrickOkunima:
Tony Elumelu Foundation (https://tefconnect.com)? It's easier for the head of a camel to pass through the eye or a needle than for you to get a partner here. Trust me, I know what I'm saying.

I have done that already. Seeking for more VC is what i am doing.
Business / Re: A New Start Up Seeking To Build A Team by 1stargeneral: 11:11am On Feb 17, 2019
Folaoni:
I'm interested. I'll mail you.

Expecting your mail
Business / Re: Become A Writer On Article Central And Make Money From Your Adsense by 1stargeneral: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2019
Good morning all. The portal is still open for writers.
Business / A New Start Up Seeking To Build A Team by 1stargeneral: 9:55am On Feb 16, 2019
Good morning Nigeria.

Taridan Networks (A new start up) is an IT Company whose responsibility is to help eliminate unemployment by making available tools to its customers in order to achieve such goal. We have found an increasing growth in the ecommerce industry, which has changed the lives of a lot of people who have gone into it because they have the capital. However, we here to change all that.

The Dream Shop Online is our first major project. The Dream Shop Online is an Online Dropshipping Retail Store for dropshippers or for newbies who want to start a career in dropshipping. We decided to create the retail store to encourage people to begin their own dropshipping businesses online.

In this vain, I am looking for partners who can run with vision with me in order to create employment for the teaming Nigerian Youths. This well help build a formidable team making this project a reality. We are currently seeking VC to come on board too. So if you are interested, email on info@thedreamshoponline.com

Thank you

#shopping #retail #employability #projecting #business #industrialization #networking #nigerianyouths #naijastartups #dropshipping #availability
Business / Re: Become A Writer On Article Central And Make Money From Your Adsense by 1stargeneral: 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
You can come in as an ordinary writer. You make money from your adsense
Business / Re: Become A Writer On Article Central And Make Money From Your Adsense by 1stargeneral: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
Your adsense will begin to work for you. Just go to your profile and add up your adsense pub id and begin writing your way to financial freedom
Business / Re: Become A Writer On Article Central And Make Money From Your Adsense by 1stargeneral: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2019
Just for Article Writers
Business / Become A Writer On Article Central And Make Money From Your Adsense by 1stargeneral: 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
A consistent writer begins to get the attention of their readers when their articles are impacting. By the time your content gains credibility, you command the attention of your readers.

But writing may not be fun until it begins to pay off. Nothing is most interesting than writing and getting paid for writing. This is where your adsense comes to play. Joining an article directory that allows you to put in your adsense pub id and get a greater exposure to your articles isn't what we see everyday. And the ones the do it charges their members membership fee to do so.

So if you are a passionate writer and have an adsense account, it is time to start making hundreds of dollars from your adsense account. Your articles go into moderation and awaits approval by an Admin.

NOTE: Please do not copy articles from any website. This must be an article that must have been written by you.

Access into Article Central website is free for now. So go and register at https://www.articlecentral.thedreamshoponline.com/visit/link/article-central/

This is open to passionate writers.

So go and register at https://www.articlecentral.thedreamshoponline.com/visit/link/article-central/
Business / Re: Business Partner Needed by 1stargeneral: 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2019
What kind of business partner?
TV/Movies / Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by 1stargeneral: 12:02am On Feb 06, 2019
I have not gotten any response from people who were willing to help
TV/Movies / Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by 1stargeneral: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2019
aalangel:

I'll send you a private message.

I am yet to get your private message
TV/Movies / Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by 1stargeneral: 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
aalangel:

What are they into? I could grant them interview too.

What station are you? They are IT gigs. They dont want me to say much but they are the first to create a dropshipping website site for nigerians
TV/Movies / Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by 1stargeneral: 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
consciouman:
Which of their program do you want to appear on?. To say the truth, for you to appear you must somebody there, but if you are intellectually up and doing I can get you a setting in AIT.

wow. can i have your whatsapp number?
TV/Movies / Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by 1stargeneral: 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
SensaGreene:

I have a connect. He said except you are an expert in a particular field and invited by channels TV, you get to pay. 15mins on some programs such as sunrise is 2.5m on channels TV. Some programs on AIT run from 1.7-2.2m

Can I have your whatsapp number?
TV/Movies / Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by 1stargeneral: 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
kesx:
I can help you out with TVC/MAX fm, 08105630147

Is that your whatsapp? I will check and message you
TV/Movies / Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by 1stargeneral: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lexxyyla:
Get across to the anchor of which ever programme or segment u wish to be featured on either through his or her email, DM or phone call. Same is applicable to any of the stations. Or go to the office and enquire

I think i like this
TV/Movies / Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by 1stargeneral: 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

The question is why should they interview them? Who are they?

They developed the first dropshipping website for Nigerians
TV/Movies / Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by 1stargeneral: 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
Madavis:

I also need this information.

Following.....

That makes us two.. Who else is on this?
TV/Movies / Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by 1stargeneral: 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
is there no one to help?
TV/Movies / Re: How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by 1stargeneral: 11:40am On Jan 30, 2019
atiku4President:
By getting into Aso Rock and becoming a wicked ruler.

Haba.... You eh! Abeg help person if you know.

1 Like 1 Share

TV/Movies / How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls by 1stargeneral: 11:31am On Jan 30, 2019
I have some couple of gig friends who are looking for how to get an interview slot on AIT or Channels Tv. They approached me and asked. I could not get anything on search so i thought anyone here can lead me in the right direction.

Thanks

2 Likes

Autos / Re: Toyota Avalon 2007 - Tokunbo by 1stargeneral: 10:14am On Jan 22, 2019
Good morning everybody. Car still for N1,750,000. Hit me up now.
Phones / Re: The New 3-in-1-way Charging Cord For You Iphone, Android And Other Devices by 1stargeneral: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
Never be left out. Now you can charge any device, whether it is an android device or an iOS device.
Phones / Re: The New 3-in-1-way Charging Cord For You Iphone, Android And Other Devices by 1stargeneral: 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
Become a reseller.. There is room for everyone.. The market is still fresh
Phones / Re: The New 3-in-1-way Charging Cord For You Iphone, Android And Other Devices by 1stargeneral: 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
We are the only distributors in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.