Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

1stargeneral's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stargeneral's Profile / 1stargeneral's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 15 pages)

Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 1:22pm On May 11, 2018
klassd:

Added
Business / Re: What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. by 1stargeneral: 9:25am On May 11, 2018
1stargeneral:
Go and register with Jumia and get a store.

Look for a female product that is trending and post in your Jumia store. use the 20,000 to purchase it.

Sales will begin automatically but I expect you do more ads on it.

you may want to read this https://www.nairaland.com/4491851/how-make-n150000-monthly-jumia
Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 9:24am On May 11, 2018
smiley
Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 6:40am On May 11, 2018
Good morning house.
Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 10:28pm On May 10, 2018
OK guys. I have thought about it and I am going to be taking a mentorship program on Whatsapp. This is where I will be teaching on how to scale up your business getting products at dead cheap prices and reselling it.

Not only that. I will also be revealing how you can get effective short videos for Fb ads.

I will also show you a tool (free) where you can know what products are selling fast, who is selling it, what video is used to sell those products, which you will in turn use to sell your own.

So for only N1500, I will be putting interested people through on this my business.

join the open group to indicate your interest.

Drop your number and I will add you up
Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 8:16pm On May 10, 2018
I am still taking questions.
Good evening guys
Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 6:58pm On May 10, 2018
glasshouse:
Thanks so much but I would like to have hour number checked your signature but it's not there e. Thanks

email me.. tari.favorcorde@gmail.com
Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 12:17pm On May 10, 2018
demalo:
Does one need a registered business to sell on jumia

No you don't need that
Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 12:14pm On May 10, 2018
demalo:
What are Jumia's commissions for each product sale?

It is different in each categories. However, please search and know where you belong to.

https://vendorhub./sp_faq/what-are-the-commissions-on-jumia/

2 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 8:48am On May 10, 2018
keep your question coming
Business / Re: Joint Venture - I Need A Business Partner. 50 /50 Profit Sharing by 1stargeneral: 8:46am On May 10, 2018
esorison:
Still open
closed
Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 6:59am On May 10, 2018
darmochy1:
1stargeneral how can I dispatch my products if I plan to sell on jumia and I'm not in Lagos. I'm in Ibadan and I'll love to know how to do this here.

Good morning everyone. Hello Darmochy1. Jumia should have an office in Ibadan. So all you need do is locate their nearest office to you.
Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 11:19pm On May 09, 2018
Adeflex00l:
am interested too

Good to know you are interested. Please follow the link

http://www.training.usplaceofautos.com/course/n200000-per-day-from-your-own-shopping-website
Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 9:11pm On May 09, 2018
KceeK:
Please can you throw more light on detailed targeting

Facebook Ads targeting is quite complex. The more you research your niche, the better you gain the understanding.
Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 7:42pm On May 09, 2018
NigelCundy:

Can you please create another thread later on how this can be done?

I am quite sorry. I may not be able to do that. It is part of my in house training package.

Please enrol online

www.training.usplaceofautos.com/course/n200000-per-day-from-your-own-shopping-website

I hope you understand.
Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 7:37pm On May 09, 2018
living2013:

Pls, must one have a registered business before been approved for selling on jumia.

See the screenshot I got while trying to register with jumia

No my friend. What that means is if your business is located here in Nigeria or not. I think they are doing so so that they know they are dealing with a Nigerian. Besides it is not part of the criteria for approving you.
Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 7:34pm On May 09, 2018
Bitsy:
Op, thanks a lot for this info. I'll give this a try to see that it works and if it does, you have yourself a mentee.

Having said that, isn't better to sell products on Facebook itself rather than to direct customers to Jumia/konga?

thank you. quite an interesting question. in my own opinion, selling on Jumia/Konga makes appear professional. Not that you won't make sales selling directly. The best way is if you have your own online shop.

1 Like

Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 7:32pm On May 09, 2018
bignero:

you did very well, giving out very expensive and money making info for free God bless

even the meticolous way you went about teaching is very commendable

thats being said i have one question, relating to a statement you made on the first page

you said, one can check jumia to know, what has sold about 500 pcs, please how do i do that?

I am sorry I am replying now. I was taking a one day one on one master class with some people. I am just getting home

I quite I appreciate your commendations. To know how many sales that has been made, first search the niche you want to go into, you should see it below the image of the product, just next to cost of the product. If you can't see it, open the desired product in a new tab, you will see it in the product's full description.
Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 6:54am On May 09, 2018
Good morning amazing people
Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 8:06pm On May 08, 2018
If you are not making sales, facebook ads is the way. But the only challenge is doing your targeting properly.

1 Like

Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 6:24pm On May 08, 2018
Nicely done I supposed. I have closed from work and I am on my way home
Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 4:04pm On May 08, 2018
Please keep your questions coming in
Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 3:29pm On May 08, 2018
The following page will allow you to choose the Fan page of your product. Once you make the choice of page to use, the post displays. With that you can make a choice of which post you want to post as an advert. In this case, it is the video ad you posted. Image illustrates it below.

Scroll down and click on "Confirm". You will have to wait for Facebook to approve your ad before it goes live.

Remember your ad will run for two days and stops based on our campaign. By the time two days has elapsed, you would have started seeing results in sales.

Thank you.

I bring an end to my sweet method.

I will like to add here that i am currently teaching on how to make over N200,000 from your own ecommerce and online store without stocking any goods. I will show you where to get products you can sell and make up to 500% profit over and over again..

Please join me to be a part of that.

Visit: www.training.usplaceofautos.com/course/n200000-per-day-from-your-own-shopping-website/

Here is what you will learn;

- Where to get products cheap and sell for 500% profit
- How to know hot selling Products and cash in on it
- Winning Facebook Ads Tweaking that will increase your sales. You will make 2x your normal sales
- How to get a viral video for your product, download it and use it as an ad for your product. A viral video will explode your sales. I will be teaching you that

Come now and enrol.

www.training.usplaceofautos.com/course/n200000-per-day-from-your-own-shopping-website/

2 Likes

Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 2:37pm On May 08, 2018
Now scroll down to Budget & Schedule and set your daily Budget to $5 as seen below;

Click on Continue

1 Like

Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 2:15pm On May 08, 2018
Now the next screen that comes up is the target country and location box. This is where you choose your target country, state and city for your product. For this tutorial, i chose Nigeria and Women as my target group. This can be seen below;

Next is you need to stream line your target market to the people that will most likely order your product. So lets say i am into any cat related Niche or product, this market research is real and will pay off. Use it if you are in the Cat Niche. Check it out below;

Can you believe this? I am just realising that Nigerian women love cats. This is one Niche no one is looking at. So if i were selling any cat related product, i will definitely make sales.

After you have done this, scroll down to continue.

1 Like

Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 1:49pm On May 08, 2018
Ok i am back.

I was creating a facebook ad campaign step by step for the purpose of this tutorial.

Right now we have been able to create our first post on our Page. Now, it is time to create our first ad.

On the right hand of your facebook personal account, click on Ad. When you arrive on the Ad page click on "Create New Ad".

When you do that, the image below pops up..

Click on "Engagement". You are doing so because you are focusing your Video ad for Engagement.

After clicking on Engagement, another page pops up where you name the Engagement Campaign as seen below;

Do that and click on "Continue"

2 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 11:29am On May 08, 2018
karlboss:
I park

Abeg off your app make you park well. Money making strategy is being given away.. lol. How you dey?
Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 11:28am On May 08, 2018
1stargeneral:
ok I am back. What we are currently discussing is Facebook Ads

After you have created your Facebook Page, the next thing is to start loading relevant videos to your product.

How to Source Videos
I don't think i will be able to go into details on how to create videos for your product. The easiest software you can use is Camtasia. Very easy. However, for those of you who do not have the patience to create your own video, you can head over to Youtube.com to do that. Search for videos that have relevancy to your product. Download the video.

After downloading the video, go over to your facebook page. Upload the video as a post. But here is something crucial you must do.

Take for instance, if i am into weight loss niche and probably selling waist trimming band or belt, I will probably find a video discussing or doing an exercise on belly trimming and waist trimming. In the text, i will say something like this "Wow! Exciting waist Trimming Exercise for Women. Get a waist trimming band or belt here => www.jumia.com/storename".

After doing that, I upload it to my Page. That is ready for advert.

I am still entertaining questions.

I almost forgot to add. You video should not be more than 4mins. The lesser the video the less time it will take your buyers to actually follow the link after watching the video

3 Likes

Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 11:26am On May 08, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
Thanks op I am more interested in T-Shirt printing aspect of the business I hope you will throw more light on it.

Do you print your own tshirt
Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 11:24am On May 08, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
Thanks op I am more interested in T-Shirt printing aspect of the business I hope you will throw more light on it.

Keep reading. You will get a spark of idea
Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 11:23am On May 08, 2018
cybertron88:
Have tried being a seller on those two platforms times without number. Same old story that the application is under review or they are currently not accepting new sellers.

Which of the platform are you referring to. I made Jumia as a case study. So go and register now.
Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 11:19am On May 08, 2018
NigelCundy:

Can you please create another thread later on how this can be done?

I will see what i can do about that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.