Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

1stargeneral's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stargeneral's Profile / 1stargeneral's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 15 pages)

Webmasters / Re: I Will Build Your Mobile App For You In 2days. by 1stargeneral: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Good evening everyone
Business / Re: Let Me Build Your Mobile Android App For Chikini Money. Download Sample App by 1stargeneral: 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hello everyone. Good evening.

Have you ordered for a Mobile App today?
Webmasters / Re: I Will Build Your Mobile App For You In 2days. by 1stargeneral: 10:30am On Jun 22, 2018
best827:
Hello everyone, Good day, We have all PHP script available, Bulk SMS scripts, E commerce script, Lara Classified script, P2P script, Dating script, School script, Business script ( Data, Airtime, Selling platforms)
Listing scripts and many more scripts available.
Kindly call message or whatsApp 09033-1041-34 immediately to get your own script today.

Script junkie stop hijacking people's thread..

Get your app right now
Business / Re: Let Me Build Your Mobile Android App For Chikini Money. Download Sample App by 1stargeneral: 10:28am On Jun 22, 2018
oyejohn:

Can I get the app without having a website,?

You need a website in order to get the app to work
Webmasters / Re: I Will Build Your Mobile App For You In 2days. by 1stargeneral: 12:27am On Jun 22, 2018
Good night everyone
Business / Re: Let Me Build Your Mobile Android App For Chikini Money. Download Sample App by 1stargeneral: 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Good night all
Business / Re: Let Me Build Your Mobile Android App For Chikini Money. Download Sample App by 1stargeneral: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
Get a Mobile App for your business now
Webmasters / Re: I Will Build Your Mobile App For You In 2days. by 1stargeneral: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
Get a Mobile App for your business now
Webmasters / Re: I Will Build Your Mobile App For You In 2days. by 1stargeneral: 8:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
User will be able to order and make purchases of your product or service in the app. This one sure value for your money
Business / Re: Let Me Build Your Mobile Android App For Chikini Money. Download Sample App by 1stargeneral: 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
I await response. Let's go
Webmasters / I Will Build Your Mobile App For You In 2days. by 1stargeneral: 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
For business and website owners, I will build your business Mobile App for you at a small fee.

Time of delivery : within 48hrs

Cost of App Development : N20,000

Sample App : http://www.mediafire.com/file/4h13v7hc3lcdvot/UsPlaceOfAutos.apk/file

That is the first company I offered my service to.

If you will like more information please email me at

Myproblemsolved@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
Business / Re: Let Me Build Your Mobile Android App For Chikini Money. Download Sample App by 1stargeneral: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Your app will auto update when and anytime you update your website.
Business / Re: Let Me Build Your Mobile Android App For Chikini Money. Download Sample App by 1stargeneral: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
App development is what I do.
Business / Re: Let Me Build Your Mobile Android App For Chikini Money. Download Sample App by 1stargeneral: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
Tonnie2014:

Hey bro..wats d cost to learn app development frm u??

Please email me so we can talk.. >Winks<
Business / Re: Let Me Build Your Mobile Android App For Chikini Money. Download Sample App by 1stargeneral: 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
I am also here to help everyone on fiverr. You can outsource this gig to me and make hell of money..

Let's collaborate.
Business / Re: Let Me Build Your Mobile Android App For Chikini Money. Download Sample App by 1stargeneral: 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
Imagine visitors having your app on their phones and accessing your updates about your business, blog online store, membership website etc.

They will also be able to make purchases of your products and services via the inapp. This will make your business easy.

Wow! Let's do this for you.
Business / Let Me Build Your Mobile Android App For Chikini Money. Download Sample App by 1stargeneral: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
For business and website owners, I will build your business App for you at a small fee.

Time of delivery : within 48hrs

Cost of App Development : N20,000

Sample App : http://www.mediafire.com/file/4h13v7hc3lcdvot/UsPlaceOfAutos.apk/file

That is the first company I offered my service.

If you will like more information please email me at

Myproblemsolved@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
Business / Re: How To Start Online Store Without Inventory by 1stargeneral: 7:39am On Jun 18, 2018
slayhost:

Paypal and Stripe payment

Paystack also accepts Dollar currency. All you need to do is to request to enable it in your account or you can use Stripe together with payoneer.

To get stripe account you have to register your company in USA first with Stipe Atlas or any other agencies that can help you get your company register.

That is not true. I specifically mailed Paystack and they said they don't offer that however they can process the equivalent of the Naira in dollar for you. So dont get it all wrong. Research before being so emphatic.
Business / Re: How To Start Online Store Without Inventory by 1stargeneral: 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
dyonpoint:
Payment gateway has always been the issue here in Nigeria. The reason is cos I don't wanna target Nigerians cos of the long delivery time. So what payment gateway can one use that people outside Africa can be comfortable with?

Let me give you a little idea. VoguePay and Paystack will accept whatever you sell in Naira equivalent. All you have to do is to put in bracket the cost in dollar. So they know the cost in dollar.
Romance / Re: I Am Giving Away Premium Dating Account Access To 50 Babes And 30 Dudes by 1stargeneral: 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
Updates.

It looks like when some of you register, you do not have patience to confirm your registration. Email may take up to 15minutes to before getting to you.

Secondly, some of you completed your registration and did not upload your pictures. The implication to this is that, you will not be listed with people who have uploaded their pix. This will also make your account invincible.

Lastly, opportunity is still open. Come in right now.

Visit https://datingclub.usplaceofautos.com
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Nigerian Dating Sites by 1stargeneral: 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
Here is a new one you guys may like
http://datingclub.usplaceofautos.com
currently giving premium access to 50 ladies and 30men.
premium access includes
Free chatting to all members Free gift sending to others Free private messaging Free picture upload
Coming soon
earn points daily when you logon.
At least you are sure of meeting real Nigerian singles.
Romance / Re: I Am Giving Away Premium Dating Account Access To 50 Babes And 30 Dudes by 1stargeneral: 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
Romance / I Am Giving Away Premium Dating Account Access To 50 Babes And 30 Dudes by 1stargeneral: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2018
Good morning everybody.

I just developed my early bird dating / social connect website. I will be constantly improving the functions for members' pleasure and ease of use.

At this time, the website is ready. I am giving away premium access to 50 babes and 30 dudes who register on my dating / social connect platform.

The premium access includes

Free chatting with other users
Free Gift sending to other users
Free image upload
Free Private messaging to other users
Etc.

Whatever improvement you want, we can work around it and make it possible.

Now, babes and dudes, go now. Logon to

https://datingclub.usplaceofautos.com

Remember to read instructions on how to register on the homepage

Let me know what you think.
Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 9:35am On May 29, 2018
promisealor:
Pls add me 09039142015
I have added you
Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 3:55pm On May 28, 2018
hayoholla:
Can you please add me up too sire 08105473624

you have been added..
Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 3:51pm On May 28, 2018
Sansa143:
Thanks.One more question pls.How do I start and do the have offices down here in the north?

You may have to search online to know whether or they have an office in the north and what states they are located. please visit their website and use their contact form.
Business / Re: How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store by 1stargeneral: 8:20am On May 28, 2018
Sansa143:
Morning,i have a question please.
I deal in oriflame cosmetics.Can it be sold on Jumia or Konga?

Yes it can be sold. however your product must be available for shipping at the closest Jumia office to you.

If this cannot be met, it can't work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.