Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,904 members, 7,852,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

1stargeneral's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stargeneral's Profile / 1stargeneral's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 15 pages)

Business / Re: Let Us Collaborate. Your Money My Business. Profit Is 50:50 by 1stargeneral: 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
This is gaining more view... If you are interested pls indicate
Business / Re: Let Us Collaborate. Your Money My Business. Profit Is 50:50 by 1stargeneral: 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
Who is willing to do the Joint business
Business / Re: Let Us Collaborate. Your Money My Business. Profit Is 50:50 by 1stargeneral: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
Here is another concept I have in mind

Business / Re: Let Us Collaborate. Your Money My Business. Profit Is 50:50 by 1stargeneral: 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
Aderewah:
08088092744 whatsapp nko

Check ur whatsapp
Business / Re: Let Us Collaborate. Your Money My Business. Profit Is 50:50 by 1stargeneral: 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2018
Aderewah:
I'm interested in this. Can you share the production process of the shirts?

In public? I can't do such..
Business / Let Us Collaborate. Your Money My Business. Profit Is 50:50 by 1stargeneral: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
OK.. I have been thinking lately.

I design and print on T-shirts. I do it for family and friends and I have decided to go commercial.

I have the market and I have put plans in place to enter the market. This cannot be done without funds.

So I am inviting understanding business men and women to come collaborate with me in starting the business.

I need an investment capital of N200,000.

Profit will be shared 50:50 bases.

Modalities for that can be discussed in a meeting at an agreed location.

I just need an investor on this.

If you are interested leave your contact and I will contact u.

I attached a sample to my work.

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
Drunice23:

35k a week is normal for tokunbo 2010 corolla , so how much for a 2005 to 2009 20k ? .. My friend

Dru23 again just revealed himself again
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 9:33am On Mar 07, 2018
blackylola:
do u still have Elantra for rental? I can deliver 48k weekly if you can give me any of your 10 cars

Don't mind him

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2018
Drunice23:

So now am guilty before proven innoncent. No need to stress myself I don't even known the dru23 guy self. To answer Your questions on why I was posting similar stuff as dru23. I am big fan of WWE and Rick Flair was my favorite wrestle . So I like Mr. Dru23 posts.
Am done with the matter bro. Am looking for a car to drive or buy. And also please sir, what is your take on the uber business. I will appreciate your honest answer

Hahahaha! This is just to obvious. Dru23 = drunice23.

This guy thinks he is fooling everyone, using car rental as a diversion
Business / Re: Joint Venture - I Need A Business Partner. 50 /50 Profit Sharing by 1stargeneral: 6:43am On Mar 07, 2018
Good morning everyone.

I hope we all had a good night rest.

A little insight to this business.

When we begin, only subscribed members can access the shopping portal page to purchase products that has discounts on them.

I am not talking about substandard products. I mean good quality products.

So, it is more like a club thing. Members pay a monthly membership fee to enjoy these benefits. Non members can't have access to such.

With this, we can help more people begin their importation business.. Each member will get a virtual U.S address to receive products here in Nigeria.

Proposals have been sent out offline too. Whoever sees the big picture, runs with it and invests will make this invitation null and void.

Thank you.
Business / Re: Joint Venture - I Need A Business Partner. 50 /50 Profit Sharing by 1stargeneral: 11:03am On Mar 05, 2018
I am still open to collaboration. Good morning
Business / Re: Joint Venture - I Need A Business Partner. 50 /50 Profit Sharing by 1stargeneral: 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
If you and I discuss the and you don't like it, back out. But I doubt if you will.
Business / Re: Joint Venture - I Need A Business Partner. 50 /50 Profit Sharing by 1stargeneral: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
Business collaboration is still open. Please call me now.
Business / Re: Joint Venture - I Need A Business Partner. 50 /50 Profit Sharing by 1stargeneral: 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
I still await your response.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hahahah! The ban hammer is hovering. Those with saucy tongue have been tamed. So them like their stay here.. Mtcheeeew
Business / Joint Venture - I Need A Business Partner. 50 /50 Profit Sharing by 1stargeneral: 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
Good day everybody,

I am looking for a business partner for an online business that is due to take off shortly.

I have a link to getting amazon products at discounted rates up to 45% discount. When i say any product, i mean any product that is not more than $500. So imagine getting electronics on Amazon at discounted rate and one sells at full rate here. We can help people begin their own business.

Only subscribed members on our website can access these products. So i need a financial partner who will collaborate with me to get this project active and running. I build the website and other logistics, the partner just finances the project. We share profit on 50 /50 basis.

I am looking at a N150,000 - N200,000 investment to start up this project. The returns in this business with just 50 people is over N250,000 in the first month.

We can have a physical meeting to discuss this business. I am dead serious. So i am only interested in an individual that is serious.

hit me up on 081767089291
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
Romeo3:
Intending drivers can do well to always post their previous weekly earnings along with their advert posts. goes a long way.

In need of a car..

Below is my last week earnings.

My number is 08176708291

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 1:57am On Feb 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Last nite I had real time experience of what drivers go thru on the road.

I closed @ 6pm, was about leaving the workshop when I decided to turn on my uber app. I saw surge right where my workshop is located. I received first trip almost immediately but it canceled after a few mins. I then decided to drive a bit while waiting for next request. Got one on oba-akran (by then Dynamic pricing had left the building)drove to mangoro area picked a rider to lekki phase 1 (home of surge) trip was fantastic cause we had to look for ways around traffic (much longer routes)before 11pm I had completed 6trips @ over 10k. It was time to go home. Set destination back to mainland and it popped the Mumu network stability error try again another time. So I decided I will leave it on and cancel any trip not going my way. I was deep inside ajah heading home when I heard an uncomfortable sound from the serpentine belt area.....

I ignored it... by the time I got close to lekki phase 1 round about I had the battery light on with the engine running, stiff power steering and rapidly climbing coolant temperature values.

I am driving my Avensis 1998 2002 and it uses a 3piece belt. I turned off all major electrical gadgets except the engine (head lights, DVD systems, airconditioning) I used the hazard lights instead.

I stopped accessed the damage and realised all 3 belts had been ripped of by the larger belt.

Got back into the car and drove to a well lit area where I could see a few cars parked.

Immediately I parked the HNIC came out of the dark, I addressed my self as Captain gazzuzz of kano pillars international HNIC became calm, I told him my war was going to sleep in his care and I would pick it up in the morning, he had no problem with that.

I called one of my colleagues on the phone, and in a matter of minutes, a 407 with a horse whip on the dashboard appears, I bullied the driver to the passenger side and drove to workshop.

Got to workshop picked up another vehicle and headed home.

got to gate and seems the security guy was in a valentine spirit. Did everything possible to wake him up, my guy no appear.

So I turned on my app and headed to magodo as instructed by my Oga in the business. True to his words lagos started moving again, this time back to lekki.....

2 more trips, then I headed back to area where my faulty vehicle was parked.

I didn't allow HNIC see me, I located another area where I saw over 20 toyota corrola cars with drivers inside all sleeping cheesy

Any way I said to my self, this area must be safe.

turned off app set chair low and got some shut eye.

I knew my serpentine belt was a bit frayed, but I had been procrastinating for almost a year now on replacing it, finally my village people Got me on 14 Feb.

Moral of the story

Keep vehicles as sound as possible. Replace all faulty parts as soon as you notice to avoid disappointments like this.

And if you can, keep a spare in the boot.

That was romeo03 with A horse whip in the Peugeot grin grin
Business / Re: How To Make Upto $20 Per Day On CPA For Free. by 1stargeneral: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2018
How do you make withdrawals? Is it on paypal? Are there alternative withdrawal methods?
Business / Re: Free Info To Get Easy Loan For Your Business by 1stargeneral: 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
exporttraining:
I will share with you free info on where to get up to $10,000 dollars to finance your business. It is also available for student, retired, unemployed, salary earner with at least one source of income. Important thing is that you need to be honest. Interest Rate is minimal with varied repayment terms. I am not selling any info here. I will give it out free to all nairalanders. Just leave a message if interested.

I am interested. Pls email me on just2me2013@yahoo.com
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
ogunvic41:

Infinix hot 5 lite... 32k

No! That has 1gb RAM. the phone will be hanging and at some points the ehailing apps will hang when requests come in. I advice you get a 2gb RAM phone..
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
coretechng1:
I have a 2010 Corolla I want to use for uber/taxify.
20k-25k per week. You must pick drop and pick my daughter in school Monday to Friday.

I am interested.. Pls call me 08166234713
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 1:04am On Jan 01, 2018
blackylola:
Romeo's axillary gear; you guys are like 5&6 anything Romeo says he is always there to back it up either wrong or right

This is racism
Business / Let Us Help You Create Cheap Video Ads by 1stargeneral: 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
We proud to announce to you that we are taking requests from business owners who wants to advertise their products and/or services.

Here is a sample

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do7j50qGaAU

RATES
Our 30sec video goes for N5,000.00
1min video goes for N8,000.00

That is the base rate. You can get more info in the presentation above.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 11:56am On Nov 24, 2017
Let's not derail the thread. Please
Business / Re: Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. by 1stargeneral: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
Good afternoon all. How is your sunday going
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
Romeo3:
Yes. Will be accepted on "ibadan huber" but not lagos uber.

hahahaha! anuman..

1 Like

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
blackylola:
Hello guys, pls inbox ur number if ure interested in joining Taxify/uber partners whatsapp group. 08022133595

Add me.. ?

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: Let Us Write Your Articles For You. First Article Writing Service On Nairaland. by 1stargeneral: 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
We are sorry people. We had a job to attend. We are done. Seeking for more request from you all.

Good evening everyone .
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
Romeo3:
you can never satisfy nigerians. grin

first they complain 25% is too much. uber gave guarantee

they say no. keep your fucking_ guarantee and reduce your damn commission.
now uber removes 25% and removed guarantee.

then they complain for removal of 25%?

ekwensu e romancia mami water!

aboki anyugo nsi n'ulo uka
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1stargeneral: 7:09am On Nov 08, 2017
Waiting for my first request.. Good morning house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 15 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.