Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

1stimpression's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stimpression's Profile / 1stimpression's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Investment / Re: Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. by 1stimpression(f): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2017
NickD:

No show because u haven't been able to bring ppl into ur structure... It's difficult I know..sincerely I quit after 4months and got my money back with a little deficit. My only observation is a lot of women are the ones majorly succeeding in it cos as a guy dem go wine u tire till u join lolz. PERSEVERANCE is the key but unfortunately I couldn't keep up.

please how did you do that. i need my money back too.
Business / Re: Naira Appreciates By 2.1% To Close At 374 Per Dollar by 1stimpression(f): 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
then i wonder why Gtbank is charging me 399 for international transactions. Bank charging higher than Aboki.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Tips For A Successful Job Interview by 1stimpression(f): 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
you are absolutely right
Islam for Muslims / Re: Tahajjud by 1stimpression(f): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
Jazakumllahi khayran
Crime / Re: How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) by 1stimpression(f): 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
E get as e bi
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by 1stimpression(f): 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
davide470:
The interview as stated was today, and "First impression" should be checking google and/or NL and all your previous applications to know how and when you applied for a WhyteCleon's Job.

Thereafter, start keeping track of all your applications, so as to prevent this question being asked again.

Cheers smiley
Thanks
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by 1stimpression(f): 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
You are invited for an aptitude test & interview on Wednesday, January 26, 2016 for the position of Branch Service Associate (BSA) Ven: Whyte Cleon Ltd 1st floor GNI building 28, Afolabi Aina str, off Awolowo way ikeja.Time: 10am prompt.Be formally dressed & respect your time. Come with two copies of your CV, pen and pencil, birth certificate, Bsc/Hnd Nysc, Waec, credentials both copies and original. Thank you. 017904057 WHYTE CLEON LTD.

Can anyone tell me about them n what they offer because I can't make it to the interview because of the distance, am in Abuja n I got the message early this morning.
Though am new in this section..
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: The Crazy Interview Question "What Is 1+1?" by 1stimpression(f): 8:22am On Nov 30, 2015
paranorman:
This is really a logical one.
If I were in his shoes I'd give two answers, thus:
logically, in Mathematics, depending on the base system, 1+1 is two calculating in base 10.
On the brighter side, I think 1 + 1 is 1. Every organization need to have employees working towards a common goal, which requires cooperations, innovations, shatring ideas e.t.c. In this context, team work cannot be over- or under-emphasized. Many sticks make a broom. Therefore, 1 + 1 is one!
lovely
NYSC / Re: BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide by 1stimpression(f): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2015
if them like make they do brain count... Still chilling in my mama's house till next weekend.. can't rush down to rivers all the way from south west and risk my life..

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash by 1stimpression(f): 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
himkers:
Not all Muslims are terrorists (it's a lie o grin), But ALL terrorists are Muslims grin e.g OSAMA, shekau, Al-baghadadi, Al-AllahuAhbar
At your age

1 Like

NYSC / Re: How Nysc Corp Member Almost Lost His Life To Torture In Camp by 1stimpression(f): 7:55pm On May 14, 2015
And what are other corp members doing. I trust my co-corp members in River State batch C 2014 Stream 2.
Travel / Re: Okada Man Carrying Three Bags Of Cassava And A Market Woman On His Bike:photo by 1stimpression(f): 2:49pm On May 14, 2015
Something like this happen mostly in Ogoni land.. it is in Ogoni land I saw an okada man carrying three setter chair..
Romance / Re: Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* by 1stimpression(f): 4:08pm On May 10, 2015
And when u wake him up in the middle of the night to discuss an important issue with him as a secret and the moment you have little misunderstanding he tells everyone abt it.
Islam for Muslims / Re: Istikharah Prayer: Rules And Signs Of Response by 1stimpression(f): 10:50pm On May 09, 2015
Wizeboy:

Wa alaykum salam warahmotullahi wa barakaatuhu

Firstly, it is haram to visit fortune teller or soothe sayer in Islam. We should all learn to do Istikhara by ourselves and trust Almighty Allah decision on that particular thing.

Secondly, it is not compulsory for somebody to dream after doing Istikhara. Istikhara is just a means of asking for Almighty Allah guidance and sometimes the result might be that "the heart will just inclined towards that particular thing after Istikhara or heart might deviate from it.

Thirdly, I can't really say his/her dream is the result of his/her Istikhara or not because it might be that, what the sooth sayer/fortune teller told him/her is still in his mind, which he/she is likely to dream about as well.

My advice for the person is to do the Istikhara again and hope for the best guidance from Almighty Allah without putting his/her mind on what have been said to him by the fortune teller in the past.

Istikhara can be done more than one time, just to be sure of Almighty Allah guidance towards a particular decision.

Almighty Allah knows best.

Jazakallhu khairan. May Almighty Allah increase your knowledge.
Islam for Muslims / Re: Istikharah Prayer: Rules And Signs Of Response by 1stimpression(f): 12:19pm On May 09, 2015
Wizeboy:

Ameen wa iyyakum

Assalam alaikum warahmotullah wabarakatuh..
Someone who wants to make a decision and instead of doing Istikharah, he or she decided to visit a fortune teller or soothe sayer and a negative or positive reply was given to the person which he believed and he was later advice to perform Istikharah which the individual claim he or she still dream the same thing he was told by the fortune teller after the istikharah. Is it really important to dream after Istikharah and is it possible for the messenger of Shaytan (fortune teller) to b right..
Islam for Muslims / Re: Istikharah Prayer: Rules And Signs Of Response by 1stimpression(f): 9:07pm On May 08, 2015
Wizeboy:

Istakhara is best performed by the one who has to make the decision to choose between lawful alternatives themselves, and definitely not by a third party who has absolutely nothing to do with making the choice or the decision.

The Hadith about Istikhara never state that it can be done on behalf of somebody. Istikhara can never take an individual more than 20 minutes and I don't really think 20 minutes is too much to seek Almighty Allah guidance on an issue that is of most important to you.

Allahu A'alam (Allah knows best)

Jazakallhu khairan.

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: Istikharah Prayer: Rules And Signs Of Response by 1stimpression(f): 6:17pm On May 08, 2015
Jazakallhu khairan.
But can it be done on behave of someone because they are some cases of some Alfas who do it on behave of some people that are agile. Is it proper.
Literature / Re: My Husband......... by 1stimpression(f): 8:57pm On May 04, 2015
Welcome back madam
NYSC / Re: River State Batch A 2015! Lets Me Meet Here by 1stimpression(f): 4:04pm On May 02, 2015
[quote author=Falibuks post=33347535]
Thanks... Do u know d price...[/quote 4050
NYSC / Re: River State Batch A 2015! Lets Me Meet Here by 1stimpression(f): 7:27am On May 01, 2015
Falibuks:
Pls, how will I get dere from Oshogbo...

You can go through TGM, they load at the filling station beside Saso hotel along Africa.
NYSC / Re: River State Batch A 2015! Lets Me Meet Here by 1stimpression(f): 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Welcome to Nnowa Gbam Tai... C14 Nnowa Tai LGA

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress by 1stimpression(f): 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
cool
Politics / Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by 1stimpression(f): 6:49am On Apr 12, 2015
Igbo's claiming Niger Delta Delta since 1980, and there nigerdeltas not like them too... Igbos stop doing attache let's knw your resources and stop claiming oil and gas that belong to the Nigerdeltas.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike by 1stimpression(f): 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
the presidential election was manipulated by PDP, instead of using copers as the inec officials only 20% were use and the remaining 80% were indigene... who are PDP members.

the presidential election was manipulated by PDP, instead of using copers as the inec officials only 20% were use and the remaining 80% were indigene... who are PDP members.

Politics / Re: Meet Nigeria's Malala, Amina Yusuf by 1stimpression(f): 5:24am On Mar 02, 2015
clemz88:
All this ab.okis . Boko haram heads. See their face like double silencer

At ur age... Anyway common sense is not common.
Health / Re: Five Common Nigerian Home Remedies And Their Uses by 1stimpression(f): 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
Thanks
NYSC / Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C (Stream II) by 1stimpression(f): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
pls add me on whatsapp 08062659512
Celebrities / Re: Why Is Denrele Wearing A Dress In This Picture? by 1stimpression(f): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
But serious, was it denrele that inherit Godie's wears..
NYSC / Re: NYSC 2014 Batch C (Stream II) by 1stimpression(f): 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
Patiently waiting, Nov 26 is be coming closer everyday.
May God spare our life to witness it.
NYSC / Re: Batch C14 Stream 2 Let's Meet Here by 1stimpression(f): 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
My call up number was out both name was not on the deployment list, it was in steam 2. Pls is Nov 26 for real
Literature / Re: The Thomas....(a Family) by 1stimpression(f): 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
My first time of reading ur story n am loving it.
Keep it up..

1 Like

Education / Re: 17-year-old Activist Malala Yousafzai Becomes Yougest To Win Nobel Peace Prize by 1stimpression(f): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
congratulations to her

1 Like

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.