Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje (82285 Views)

Accept Tribunal Ruling In Good Faith, Oba Of Benin Urges Ize-iyamu / I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike / Buhari Should Take Outcome Of Election In Good Faith – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 12, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

No Igbos don't have and won't have somebody like Tinubu. Do you know why? Simple the Igbos don't like one person lording it over everybody. Go and ask Chris Uba what happened the last time he tried the Tinubu style. And for your information nobody gives a hoot about who becomes your governor, that is nobody,s business, but don't use because of the hatred you have for the Igbos, and jettison the merits of Abaje and his ability to lead Lagos. Take time and ask yourself what you and your family have gained from tinubu's hegemony and control of Lagos govt

How can u compare Chris uba a career 419 before democracy came in 1999 with tinubu? U igbos like to argue unnecessarily.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 12, 2015
neyur:

Leave that yoruba guy abeg...:he has never been there, so, even if you talk from now till tomarow, ur point still don't make any sense to em.

Infact you are right his point cannot make sense to someone that thinks with plenty amala in his brain. Yoruba pple and bad mouthing.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by amanikondo: 6:38am On Apr 12, 2015
Richy4:

Hmmmm" from our ports" I can't believe I read this.

Yes. From our Port as you they claim oil for Deltans.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 12, 2015
sokera:
is because they are professional in the field and educated ... tell your people too to go to school
exactly am from delta state n I tell u majority lack professional skills! Who will work there?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by samidbest001(m): 6:38am On Apr 12, 2015
Thats the spirit............... But you will win.. Lets watch and see the OBA with his lagoon...#STORY4DGODSSS
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by sokera: 6:39am On Apr 12, 2015
Tripleclick:
yes!! Is better to fight than to be a slave. Yorubas claims de r educated but a slowpoke to an hausa man,ask ur awolowo why he was not able to be a president after everytn d hausas promised him to join force against d igbos, yorubas slaves!!! Forever
you call yorubas slaves and you cant live and prosper in your own land without coming to be parasite on the people you call slaves ... igbos are set of confuse people....

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by mrintelligent(m): 6:40am On Apr 12, 2015
arsenalwenger:
Sharrap, who are you fooling? Yorubas cannot stand alone without federal allocations from oil money made in the Niger Delta region. Ekiti, osun, oyo, ogun and ondo are extremely poor yoruba states without free oil money.

Spare me this crap that yorubas are accomodating. Do you knw how many yorubas that work in eket, warri and port-garcourt, many in oil companies? These places are not yoruba land for christ sake. Do you knw that thousands of ND youths are unemployed because of the fact that most of the recruitment for oil company jobs are done in lagos and then transfred to the ND?
If yorubas are too accomodating why can't they suggest a referendum for secession or loose federations so that yorubas in the ND can come back to Lagos and non-yorubas can leave Lagos. And this is what yorubas cannot do because they will suffer.

Stop talking as if Lagos represents the entire south west. Aside lagos, south west is one of the poorest regions in the world. Stop talking nonsense that yorubas are accomodating, are non-yoruba nigerians leaving in Lagos foreigners?

Keep quiet joor.

We said give us number of Yorubas that have held and/or still holding public/political posts in Niger Delta, you were saying rubbish that many Yorubas are working in Oil companies.

Don't you know these Oil companies employ based on competency and qualifications, and not by Man Knows Man.

This is a clear indication that you are NOT as employable as the Yorubas, and that is why we are dominating in the Oil companies. We have more professionals than you.

So before you talk, get your fact.

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by ObieTee1(m): 6:40am On Apr 12, 2015
Yorubas and stupidity... Always want to be slaves to one man. You didn't vote Agbaje because he seek the support of igbos showed highest level of insensitivity. As if he was not a Yoruba.. I pity you guys, keep bowing for Tinubu and let him be determining your faith every year.Tinubu will determine your faith in the next 24 years...guess what, the same set of people in his pipeline will be benefiting while the rest of you will be leaking his anus thinking you voted against the igbos. Agbaje is a pure Yoruba, he may have spread his campaign to get the Igbo votes, but guess what? the Yorubas in their primitive and tribalism voted against him..this is contrary to the education which they claimed to have acquired. Yoruba are slaves to Tinubu and will remain slaves!..silly sets of people

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by smatadex(m): 6:42am On Apr 12, 2015
saintandsinnerz:
What I really don't get is why the Yorubas hated this man so much? Is he not a Yoruba man? Why the hate on him? Somebody just said it is because he seeked the support of Igbos and non indigenes in the election. Well if that is true, then the hatred the yorubas have for the Igbos is beyond this earth. If you take a look at all the comments in this thread, it is littered with yorubas abusing the Igbos for no just cause. When the Igbos respond they will say igbos this, igbos that. All I can see is people filled with hate and rabid gelousy. Just because jimi agbaje is seeking the support of other tribes, they now transfer d hatred they have for other tribes to him. They preferred to be to the apron strings of bola tinubu forever. While d man becomes more richer from "tithes" he receives from his stooges (fashola and maybe now Ambode) you lot continue to persih in poverty and hate. You guys should continue with your hate filled lives and see where it gets u

I guess you didn't follow some threads created by some igbo's abusing and making fun of we yoruba's on our land. And JK believe the igbo's re the ones that can vote him in like they own lagos 'lol', we just need to show him not to ignore your fellow yoruba's because of power in which no igbo man can ever do such a thing. We have the right to decide who will rule us.#ProudlyYorubaMan

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by smatadex(m): 6:42am On Apr 12, 2015
saintandsinnerz:
What I really don't get is why the Yorubas hated this man so much? Is he not a Yoruba man? Why the hate on him? Somebody just said it is because he seeked the support of Igbos and non indigenes in the election. Well if that is true, then the hatred the yorubas have for the Igbos is beyond this earth. If you take a look at all the comments in this thread, it is littered with yorubas abusing the Igbos for no just cause. When the Igbos respond they will say igbos this, igbos that. All I can see is people filled with hate and rabid gelousy. Just because jimi agbaje is seeking the support of other tribes, they now transfer d hatred they have for other tribes to him. They preferred to be to the apron strings of bola tinubu forever. While d man becomes more richer from "tithes" he receives from his stooges (fashola and maybe now Ambode) you lot continue to persih in poverty and hate. You guys should continue with your hate filled lives and see where it gets u

I guess you didn't follow some threads created by some igbo's abusing and making fun of we yoruba's on our land. And JK believe the igbo's re the ones that can vote him in like they own lagos 'lol', we just need to show him not to ignore your fellow yoruba's because of power in which no igbo man can ever do such a thing. #ProudlyYorubaMan

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by mrintelligent(m): 6:44am On Apr 12, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Is Jimi Agbaje better than Ambode? Yorubas are not foo.ls. We go for the best. both are good candidate but Ambode is FAR BETTER than Agbaje. Take it or find ur way to the Lag.oon

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Tripleclick(m): 6:45am On Apr 12, 2015
sokera:
you call yorubas slaves and you cant live and prosper in your own land without coming to be parasite on the people you call slaves ... igbos are set of confuse people....
Haha, we r good parasites,u dnt build wealth with what is in ur home, but what u add to d one @ home from outside! Hope u get dat??! Yoruba means Educated illiterate, or a mental slavery!
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by stanleyazo(m): 6:46am On Apr 12, 2015
Lol.. Accept defeat in bad faith too bruh!
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by ElFenomeno1: 6:46am On Apr 12, 2015
[b][/b]
pinardave:

Yorubas and stupidity... Always want to be slaves to one man. You didn't vote Agbaje because he seek the support of igbos showed highest level of insensitivity. As if he was not a Yoruba.. I pity you guys, keep bowing for Tinubu and let him be determining your faith every year.Tinubu will determine your faith in the next 24 years...guess what, the same set of people in his pipeline will be benefiting while the rest of you will be leaking his anus thinking you voted against the igbos. Agbaje is a pure Yoruba, he may have spread his campaign to get the Igbo votes, but guess what? the Yorubas in their primitive and tribalism voted against him..this is contrary to the education which they claimed to have acquired. Yoruba are slaves to Tinubu and will remain slaves!..stupid sets of people

Shut the fu ck up you bloody gas bag
We voted for the better candidate in Lagos
Agbaje is not a quarter as qualified and clued up as Ambode
How can you come here and open your disgusting mouth to sla g yoruba people off for picking a better yoruba man out of two?
Tinubu is not God. He will die one day and the tradition will continue..... we will always pick the best to govern and rule us.
You sound bitter your candidate's loss is imminent
I won't whip up any tribal battle with you because I am not one but watch your utterances and desist from making reckless statements on a public forum

NO MAN WILL WIN AN ELECTION HERE BY PERPETUATING ETHNIC DIVIDE, ELOQUENCE AND TALKING BOLD IDEAS THAT ARE FICTICIOUS!!!!!

Anuofia

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 12, 2015
ObieTee1:
Yorubas and stupidity... Always want to be slaves to one man. You didn't vote Agbaje because he seek the support of igbos showed highest level of insensitivity. As if he was not a Yoruba.. I pity you guys, keep bowing for Tinubu and let him be determining your faith every year.Tinubu will determine your faith in the next 24 years...guess what, the same set of people in his pipeline will be benefiting while the rest of you will be leaking his anus thinking you voted against the igbos. Agbaje is a pure Yoruba, he may have spread his campaign to get the Igbo votes, but guess what? the Yorubas in their primitive and tribalism voted against him..this is contrary to the education which they claimed to have acquired. Yoruba are slaves to Tinubu and will remain slaves!..silly sets of people
. What is all this? Majority wins the vote ! If the Yoruba's didn't like him fine! Voting is about majority you guys take things too far! I can assure you people that voted for him are not on this thread commenting so no point. Am delta n I condemned the oba but Jimmy and the ibos took it too far! if anyone is campaigning in delta and starts talking to only Yoruba am sorry I am not voting him. Learn to carry everyone along. How can your final word be lets jump in Atlantic Ocean?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by jangola08(m): 6:46am On Apr 12, 2015
Lol" now you talking about peace, hmmmmmmm5

This line of tribal sentiments the south west has towed is very bad. Go to the oil & gas industry which predominantly belongs to the niger deltans and see how d yorubas are dominating because of their tribal bias. This fragile peace we currently enjoy should not be tampered with. [/quote]
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by 1stimpression(f): 6:49am On Apr 12, 2015
Igbo's claiming Niger Delta Delta since 1980, and there nigerdeltas not like them too... Igbos stop doing attache let's knw your resources and stop claiming oil and gas that belong to the Nigerdeltas.

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by adeA1(m): 6:49am On Apr 12, 2015
But PDP wll be dead by loosin Lagos! Ah!
....Lolz
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by jangola08(m): 6:50am On Apr 12, 2015
Wow" well said...

Who is tribal here? Ambode or Agbaje?

Can you allow such madness in your place?
Chris Ingige lost senate presidency position not because he incited Yoruba against Igbo or he embarrassed any eze or he claimed anambra for Yoruba, but because he belongs to a party they did not believed in. What would have happened to him if he does what Agbaje did.
The same Ingige incedence is happening to rochas.

I think Yorubas has tried enough for non_Yorubas in their land, they voted for Igbo federal house of rep, choose igbos as commissioners in strategic position and paid school fees, medical bills and so many things we don't even know. Yet you turn against the same people because of jonathan's loss.

In Osun, Akwa ibom woman won house of rep not because she a Yoruba woman, same thing with Igbo man made commissioner in kwara state during Muhammed lawal's term not because they are more than 10% but they are humbly part and parcel of the society, people appreciates their contribution and love them. But if they want to force them self on them and flex mustle in their own land who will tolerate that nonsense. Such attitude causes self awareness and reaccessment for a care free society and it breeds hostility.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by splashbaby(m): 6:50am On Apr 12, 2015
Osezzua:

This line of tribal sentiments the south west has towed is very bad. Go to the oil & gas industry which predominantly belongs to the niger deltans and see how d yorubas are dominating because of their tribal bias. This fragile peace we currently enjoy should not be tampered with.
una no go school but ran away from your land to slave in others. Chevron, Shell, Agip, and co no go employ fools like una, Oyinbo no get time for tribal sentiment but who fit do the job. Yorubas develop their people while you guys develop other people's land. Petty trading na business?

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by jude33084(m): 6:51am On Apr 12, 2015
new2020:

Very shameless yoruba man. Lagos maybe in SW however very different from Osun, Ondo, Oyo, Oyo, Ogun and Ekiti in that 80% of taxes and duties paid into its coffers are by non yorubas...keep that in mind. When next you see Fashola commissioning a project...say big thank you to the non yorubas who are funding it through their taxes and duties. You think Lagos can function without them? You people should be very careful how carelessly you speak. Also say big thank you to the Niger Delta for your behemoth monthly allocation...you think you can survive without this handout by generous Niger Delta people? Speaking as a Niger Deltan, the day you Yoruba will marginalize any non yoruba in Lagos, be prepared to lose your federal monthly allocation and non payment of taxes and duties by non Yorubas...let's see how you will survive. You think Lagos would have attained its current economic and social status without nom yorubas and federal character? You want one Nigeria, you must abide by every law that glues us as Nigerians.

He is talking about the Igbos not "non yorubas" as in general.

Igbos are flexing mucle in Lagos, let them do same in Kano. wink
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by sokera: 6:51am On Apr 12, 2015
ObieTee1:
Mr. Oga yorubas are not slaves and we are not cowards as you people think, we are politically wiser than your people, all this noise is because you are jealous of the progress and oneness in the yoruba land over the issue of not accepting pdp , we will never accept Pdp in lagos and that is final ... Agbaje should ask Obanikoro, how he became politically irrelevant in Lagos... Agbaje should remind me is this your second attempt or third i cant remember self because he is regular and professional in failure

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by COOLDK(m): 6:52am On Apr 12, 2015
new2020:

Very shameless yoruba man. Lagos maybe in SW however very different from Osun, Ondo, Oyo, Oyo, Ogun and Ekiti in that 80% of taxes and duties paid into its coffers are by non yorubas...keep that in mind. When next you see Fashola commissioning a project...say big thank you to the non yorubas who are funding it through their taxes and duties. You think Lagos can function without them? You people should be very careful how carelessly you speak. Also say big thank you to the Niger Delta for your behemoth monthly allocation...you think you can survive without this handout by generous Niger Delta people? Speaking as a Niger Deltan, the day you Yoruba will marginalize any non yoruba in Lagos, be prepared to lose your federal monthly allocation and non payment of taxes and duties by non Yorubas...let's see how you will survive. You think Lagos would have attained its current economic and social status without nom yorubas and federal character? You want one Nigeria, you must abide by every law that glues us as Nigerians.

It only take intelligence to know that you pay your tax where you work.

If the non-Yorubas doesn't want to pay their taxes, then let them work outside Lagos and remit their tax where ever they worked.

Lagos will always excel no matter what; there ain't nothing you can do about that.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by bobbyruffy(m): 6:53am On Apr 12, 2015
huptin:

How many Yorubas are dominating your oil and gas industry? Compared to the number of your people making billions from Yorubaland and getting their goods from our ports?

Sօ tɦɛ Nɨɢɛʀɨaռ sɛa քօʀts ɮɛʟօռɢs tօ tɦɛ Yօʀʊɮa ɛtɦռɨċ ɢʀօʊք?

Iʄ օʏɨռɮօ ċaʟʟ ʏօʊ ʍօռҡɛʏ ʄօʀ Lօռɖօռ, ռa ʏօʊ ɢօ ʄɨʀst sɦօʊt #ʀaċɨsʍ. M*ɢ* օʄ tɦɛ ɦɨɢɦɛst օʀɖɛʀ
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by mightycrown1(m): 6:53am On Apr 12, 2015
januzaj:

Agbaje arrived at his polling unit ─ 009 Douala,
Apapa ─ around 10am with his wife, but it took six
attempts for the card reader to recognise his
fingerprint.

Speaking on the experience, he said, “During the
last polls, the card reader worked like magic for
me. But today, it was at the sixth attempt that the
card worked.

[size=18pt] OGA SORRY O; ATLEAST IT RECOGNIZED YOU AT THE SIXTH ATTEMPT WHICH SHOWS THAT YOUR PEOPLE LOVE YOU BUT YOU FUCKEDUP BY DEPENDING ON THE ATOWUNRINWAS TO MAKE YOU WIN. IF NOT IT WOULDNT HAVE RECOGNIZED YOU AT ALL LIKE YOUR OGA AT THE TOP. SO TAKE HEART; YOU CAN TRY 2023 BUT YOU JUST HAVE TO COME BACK TO APC BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE YOU BELONG. [/size]
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by sokera: 6:53am On Apr 12, 2015
jude33084:

He is talking about the Igbos not "non yorubas" as in general.

Igbos are flexing mucle in Lagos, let them do same in Kano. wink
haha they no fit , Kano people dont take shit and they dont waste time to slaughter igbos like cow ... yeye people ... i see reason why hausas are killing the igbos like goat in the north when they will be claiming lord on anothers man land ....

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by chidooh1: 6:54am On Apr 12, 2015
huptin:

How many Yorubas are dominating your oil and gas industry? Compared to the number of your people making billions from Yorubaland and getting their goods from our ports?
The ports ur talking about were built with oil money. The place u call ur land was developed with oil money .The people u claim that make billions from ur land are the same people that stabilize ur economy and bring good life/progress to ur land. So, why won't u be grateful for just once in ur life.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by smatadex(m): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2015
arsenal33:

you are just as bad as them, why bring up the oil and gas sector, why not nollywood?

What did u want to talk about nollywood? You pirated people, u steal other people's handwork. That's what you are born to do.......and I taught delta region are not igbo's, why claiming it now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by Brugo(m): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2015
Elections can make a man desperate. I'm not surprised Jimi Agbaje decided to join PDP. He was desperate so he joined forces with the ruling party.

His kinsman Oba Akiolu played a very dirty role on his behalf just to herd the Igbos in his direction.

They say all is fair in love and war. But this is not war; this is election. Agbaje has lost the respect of many because of his divisive tactics. He is like GEJ in ethnic division but won't be applauded for conceding as he never wielded any power before.

Charity begins at home. This statement is very true. Your own neighbors should be your greatest political supporters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by greatsodade(m): 6:57am On Apr 12, 2015
new2020:

So that is y una wan claim what does belong to ur people abi...old cargo.
U talk of allocation, ur niger delta states like Akwa Ibom,Rivers, and even Bayelsa earns more than lagos, Y don't ur people make that place a heaven so people frm every part of the country will want to make it their place too.
You will never see a yoruba man so wanted what does belong to them...am sure u'll tell us too now that it is ur pple that makes Kano state tick too?...try it now and see hausa/fulani man trouble....Yoruba have been magnanimous enough with your pple(SS and SE) generally that you even want to lord over them. An igbo woman winning rep in Osun, can it ever happen in ur place for a yoruba woman.fashola making an Igbo man a commissioner even in kwara and igbo was made a commissioner now u want to govern them in their land cos they gave u a feather u re now developing wings bah.
Yet your place ain't any better than the yoruba place in any way.Yet in all ways , this same yoruba pple have achievement our tribe can't rival.
My one cent is this: Go back to ur region and make us feel jelous to want to come there and settle down the way your pple settle in Yorubaland.

"You'll only see people who will try to be like the Yorubas, Yorubas will never try to be like anyone".

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by vanunu: 6:57am On Apr 12, 2015
koladebrainiac:
so if you go to South Africa as business man,and you pay taxes,because you pay your taxes,you will now start claiming Lord over the indigenes? Or because igbos are many in ghana who do good business and pay their taxes now means they can claim lordship over political environment in the land?

See,we value Igbos input in Lagos,their business sense and success are highly recognized! Samething for hausas who in sabo market scattered all over lagos. But it doesn't mean igbo should now start to pgetting agitated on our political issues- that naturally will trigger hate or resentment among the Yoruba- as far as west is concern,yorubas are the real owner of the land- we have obas,baale,land owners who are yoruba and they are not igbo. Igbo should recognize and respect yoruba here . That's what we are saying- saying no man land or igbo will be governor of lagos or igbo will decides the political environment of lagos can bring resentment from yoruba- Yoruba are politically wise-we know what we want when it comes to politics. We are very calculative and objective when it comes with voting- Igbo can not bring in their sentimental voting here it and spoil our vision for good governance- go to Ekiti-they know what they want-they want Fayose,even me as a yoruba does not understand why they are still clinching to Fayose- and I respect them for that. So please-nobody says you should not do your business in lagos.we all need each other that's what we call it unity-

PS- you claiming niger delta owns the oil,and feed nigeria? Yes I agreed,but what are the Niger deltans have be eating before oil boom? Who has been feeding them since?whose money used in building their pre-oil boom government institutions? Please enough pf it. We all need each other it as simple as that. Yoruba will never claim land ownership on niger delta or seeking for political relevant in their land. So dig it

U are an animal, u don't deserve to live. It is ur type that are causing trouble in south africa. Igbo this and igbo that, edioot. I am neither igbo or niger deltan.
Re: I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje by BlackHuman(m): 6:57am On Apr 12, 2015
AMBO Ooooo, AMBO! .....We dey come!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya's House: MC Oluomo Shows Off His Wife's New House / Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT / Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.