Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,668 members, 7,865,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

1stKlass's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stKlass's Profile / 1stKlass's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2012
Correction, I have just clicked the Nairaland General link and realise that there is actually a general section I had thought it was just a heading , so my bad to Flashaldrin re the General section but the rest of my reply, I stand by smiley

I am going to read there ( don't worry I will be back here to lol) and see if there are still human beings over in that section who understand the basic and fundamental customs of welcoming newcomers to a community. Some of you should be ashamed of your conduct.
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2012
no1madman:

It's called"stimulatin d c.l.i.t.o.r.i.s"

I would cry if this wasnt sooooo funny grin
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2012
you see, now that wasn't painful was it ^^^^ smiley
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2012
claremont:

I hope this character is as new as she claims to be, and not another Nairalander masquerading as a newcomer for sadistic purposes.
In any case, you are welcome. Ignore insults, stay away from cliques, and you should be fine.

I have too much of my own character to be masquerading as anyone else. I am familiar with forum poliktics, so only time will tell.

Thank you for the conditional welcome though.

slimyem:

welcome miss.
I do hope you are here to stay.
And i promise you,you'll enjoy it while it lasts.cheers!

Thank you!! I am already having fun, I don't think I have laughed so much in a while. smiley
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: I Need A Decent Girl by 1stKlass(f): 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2012
What makes a girl decent? U might want to set out the required parameters or else you don't know what kind of gal be applying for this position O. Good Luck in this endeavour!
Romance / Re: Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? by 1stKlass(f): 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2012
I'm not a guy, but if a guy asks for my number more than once, then there was a reason he wasn't given it the first time,

Move on my friend, don't embarrass yourself for any girl.
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2012
iyatrustee:

not again miss! beauty is now in the eyes of the be"seer"

embarassed embarassed

Hahhahaha this made me lol for realz. Well there is another saying for this one : See with your eyes and you see nothing at all, see with your heart and you see wonders all around you :p

( I know, corny as hell but you get my drift smiley )
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2012
no1madman:

Wel fuckin come!

Uhmmmm thank you, I think  undecided  

, and thanks you for the warning, I have sense in my head O, don't get it twisted.
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2012
iyatrustee:

dats the spirit sis! so are u pretty or fugly so we know the kind of guys you wld attract? undecided

Thank You smiley Well I have always believed beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and like attracts like, nuff said smiley
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2012
This is exactly the humour I need on this snow filled day, thank you all for the warm welcome, smiley

and please don't worry, I maybe new to this forum, but I am in no way a forum noob.

Online issues will be dealt with accordingly - virtually wink
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2012
Thank You smiley
Nairaland / General / So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2012
Hello forum,  I stumbled on this forum by accident late last night and I had such fun reading some of the posts and threads on here that I decided this morning to register,  anyway ,  I looked and looked and couldn't find a general introduction section where members can post to introduce themselves and *announce* their arrival,  well this is my announcement. wink  If its in the wrong place,  I beg o excuse me , I just di start here smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.