Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

1stKlass's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stKlass's Profile / 1stKlass's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Politics / Re: Is Nigeria Heading Towards A Fundamental Division Of Its People??? by 1stKlass(f): 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Is that right though, that nobody is talking about it .

For my own, I cant see how it is right NOT to talk about it when steps seeking international recognition are already being made.
The principle of being United is a mockery if clearly some of the peoples are not wanting to unite.

1 Like

Politics / Is Nigeria Heading Towards A Fundamental Division Of Its People??? by 1stKlass(f): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
I have recently read about the opening of a Biafrain Embassy in Victoria, Spain, ( not to mention the other embassies in Los Angeles and Moscow) and am somewhat alarmed that this is not making both international and national headlines.

What are people's thoughts on this?
Can Nigeria exist cohesively with the two independent states side by side?
Will this create another civil unrest as did the last war of the 1960s?

Is this a good thing for Nigeria and its respective tribes?
Romance / Re: Ladies & Gentlemen Please Read And Advise Me: Read Through Please. by 1stKlass(f): 5:58am On Mar 06, 2012
Hahaha this post made me lol. Thanks OP. What a classy lady. She told you without having to actually tell you.
Romance / Re: Online Dating by 1stKlass(f): 5:51am On Mar 06, 2012
No thanks.
Romance / Re: 190's Message To Nigerian Women And Women In General by 1stKlass(f): 5:50am On Mar 06, 2012
Wow. Is this for real.
Romance / Re: Romance Section Becoming An Idole Members Worship by 1stKlass(f): 1:44am On Feb 27, 2012
You are beyond help. Simple. Good Luck in your miserable and pointless existence.
Romance / Re: Romance Section Becoming An Idole Members Worship by 1stKlass(f): 1:23am On Feb 27, 2012
anonymus11:

killz tK ur tout area fada out of here at once. are u not tired of multiple Ids. you gay fool, u nt only nl poll, swxkillz n troyjay, u now take d form of an ogbanje 1stklass to win more fans as to bury their head in ur brokoto. what r u willing to achieve by dt?get deprived punny n willy at the same time. its ok for u to mess members up but when i comment once in a while its a sin. i will advise u back off cos i dnt want to stab d devil 2day get blood n skulls elsewhere wink by d way troyjay n 1st klass use d same font gurumaraji use ya head haba na so ur trauncy reach

OP you have just confirmed what I had suspected, you are nothing but an uneducated nomad whose very existence could be regarded as an affront to the human race. Go and do something productive with yourself. And leave those hand exercises alone abi, those hands of yours don tire o, find a different hobby to do that doesn't have you playing with yourself all day.
Romance / Re: What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger by 1stKlass(f): 12:15am On Feb 27, 2012
Have I missed the blatantly obvious here

OP, you are asking us as to what this gesture could possibly mean?, have you considered actually just asking the girl that gave you that ring that lead you to find a computer or web enabled phone to log into this forum and then make a thread asking the advice of virtual strangers for their opinions.

I hope whilst you were on the internet you also googled that same question so you could compare and contrast the opinions you got from here.  shocked

*Rubbish*  
Romance / Re: Blast From The Past: by 1stKlass(f): 12:08am On Feb 27, 2012
Wonderful post OP. I wish you and your husband the best. Remain blessed smiley
Romance / Re: Is She Right? by 1stKlass(f): 12:05am On Feb 27, 2012
^^^^^ Now you are asking for the mountain and I was offering the rock undecided
Romance / Re: Romance Section Becoming An Idole Members Worship by 1stKlass(f): 12:02am On Feb 27, 2012
This OP is hilarious. I go cry for laughter here. The same forum he criticizes is the same one that I am reading his post in, na wa o. How will you know how long ppl are on here if you yourself are not here to see it. That says alot about you huh

Like I was told on my very first day,  the romance section is only one part of these forums. If the characters here are not appealing  /enduring / interesting / readable (Select adjective you prefer) then the hyperlinks at the top of the page will come in handy,  #justsaying.     
Romance / Re: Why Is It That Girls Cal Been Prudent As Been Stingy by 1stKlass(f): 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2012
Sometimes men see things that are not within their grasp. That is all.
Romance / Re: Is She Right? by 1stKlass(f): 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2012
I'm on ,
click over there
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Romance / Re: Is She Right? by 1stKlass(f): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2012
I made a good guess, I will sign on my ym, then you can ask all the questions I sense you have building up. Hahahha smiley
Romance / Re: Is it Okay To Beat Your Girlfriend once in a while? by 1stKlass(f): 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2012
Dyamante:

Thank God in my country you can actually go to jail for this

Its the same with most civilized countries too , its only in the heads of uneducated and incompetent fools do these practices still exist.
Romance / Re: Is Lack Of Trust Enough To Leave My Girlfriend? by 1stKlass(f): 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2012
pato405:

are you here to add salt to injury?

I have no issue with even adding pepper if it makes him sit up and act like a man, and move on.
If he doesn't trust her why is he even asking the question. Its a foregone conclusion, abi, that relationship is headed in one direction , Failure !!
Romance / Re: Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating? by 1stKlass(f): 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2012
I am not going to dignify the OP's subject with any considered response.

Save to say OP, you make your inadequacies so apparent from your post that I hope you grow up in time to smell the coffee. Narrow minded slowpoke.
Romance / Re: One-sided Love by 1stKlass(f): 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2012
I can only but laugh, na wa for naija men *smh*
Romance / Re: Is Lack Of Trust Enough To Leave My Girlfriend? by 1stKlass(f): 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2012
Once the trust goes, the relationship soon follows. Its the way it is.
Romance / Re: Is She Right? by 1stKlass(f): 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2012
Ozioma49:

@1stklass,nne gwanu mu otu isiri nweta 1stclass nke gi a

Why do you want to embarrass me now I think you're asking me the original question as in: what subject?

Idowuogbo:

^Most igbo men call dier wives dat pet name.I used it as slang cus I wouldn't have guessed say u b Nne.smiley

Ah-ha, now this I didnt know^^^^. Thanks for the explanation. And why wouldn't you have guessed. That surprises me,
Romance / Re: How Much A Sacrifice Can You Make For Love? by 1stKlass(f): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2012
OP, Wow, that is such a beautiful story. Now that is real love. I can hope to experience love like that!
Romance / Re: Is She Right? by 1stKlass(f): 10:46pm On Feb 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hmmm Istklass so u b[b] lor lor[/b]

Interesting! grin grin

Huh? I dont understand
Romance / Re: Advise, What Does She Have In Mind by 1stKlass(f): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2012
If you was in Church why was you concerning yourself with this woman. Your mind has clearly forgotten the reason you was there in the first place.

Did you even think to go and say hello and ask if she was ok. Yet you are fast to accuse her.
Nairaland / General / Re: Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? by 1stKlass(f): 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2012
 I haven't bothered to check every person's profile that has posted on this thread but I am confident in assuming that at least 80% of  those on this VERY thread do not have their own picture uploaded on this site.  I too fall in that 80% and the reason I chose not to upload a *true and accurate* picture of myself is because not every person purporting to be a bonafide Nigerian is actually who they say they are. And without wanting to cast aspirations I truly doubt that the few that have uploaded a picture have actually uploaded a true / real  / undoctored picture of themselves.  With that in mind and considering that I am on a Nigerian forum, forgive me if I exercise some mature and considered caution and only want to show my picture to individuals that I get to know first and can vet superficially at least.

Also forgive me, if I am not turned on by the thought of some random weird and freaky deaky Nigerian men getting off to a picture of mine.

Romance / Re: Major Relationship Trouble by 1stKlass(f): 10:21pm On Feb 26, 2012
lilkech:

when men say "hole na hole" what we simply mean/imply is that "different faces and body types - all have the same hole"

but im sure there is a huge difference between a lady's t0t0 and her arzehole . . . If u wanna find out just insert your index finger into both your holes and feel the difference.

Im supposed to meet with the babe 2moro, i am contemplating bleeping her arzehole full time. I jst hope the resultant stench would be bearable

I really shouldn't laugh at someone's evident inexperience. But funny was the only thing noteworthy about your post. I have full appreciation of what the different holes are for and their primary use. Had it not been for MEN in the first instance we actually wouldn't be having this debate. Go forth and release that inner homosexuality that clearly must exist in you, telling by the fear you allude to be feeling.
Romance / Re: Why Is It That Girls Cal Been Prudent As Been Stingy by 1stKlass(f): 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2012
tellwisdom:

But you dont belong to the reliable gurls. Do you??

Have you heard the saying a *man be punching over his weight* that would be the category I fall into wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.