Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

1stKlass's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stKlass's Profile / 1stKlass's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Valentine Date ( London & Surrounding Areas ) by 1stKlass(f): 1:17am On Feb 07, 2012
Lolz.  cheesy
Nairaland / General / Re: Can Someone Plz Explain To Me The Child Boards Feature? by 1stKlass(f): 12:58am On Feb 07, 2012
Oh I see but why if it is for things like that is called child boards then? Is there a reason for this ?? It seems weird to me undecided
Nairaland / General / Re: Can Someone Plz Explain To Me The Child Boards Feature? by 1stKlass(f): 12:56am On Feb 07, 2012
On the index page where you see all the threads etc there is a part on the top that says Child Boards

I tried to attach screen shot but its not working sad
Nairaland / General / Re: Can Someone Plz Explain To Me The Child Boards Feature? by 1stKlass(f): 12:40am On Feb 07, 2012
Oh so no-one else knows what this is, lipsrsealed
Romance / Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by 1stKlass(f): 12:37am On Feb 07, 2012
chucky234:

@1stKlass, what makes you think that this guy is cute? You have been visiting wrong side of the country,go to Ajegunle and you will cute guys.
Anyway am a cutie.

Omgggggggggggggggggggggoodness. Idris Elba is one of the hottest black man on this planet, end of transmission!!!

Post your picture here so I can determine for myself if you are really as cute as you say smiley
Nairaland / General / Can Someone Plz Explain To Me The Child Boards Feature? by 1stKlass(f): 12:32am On Feb 07, 2012
I've noticed on the front of each section there is the child boards thing, what is that for? and why is it called a child's board?.

Is this forum for all ages or over 18?

Clarification would be most welcomed. Thanks
Romance / Re: Friends With Benifits? by 1stKlass(f): 12:28am On Feb 07, 2012
Zilja:

You never know what will happen. My options are open. It's not that I'm waiting on him to make a move or decision but right now its working for the both of us. We've talked about it and is pretty honest with eachother on what we are doingl. Respect!  I don't allow my emotions to get in the way only because I have gone in with my eyes open. At the end of the day, I'm cool until either of us decide that it's not working. Thanks for the comments.

It's not my terms that he's not abiding by, it's our tems that we have set for ourselves. There are otherthings involved that I'd rahter not talk about.
I just wanted to get your thoughts on the situation.   

I hear you, and no problem. The only thing I would add is that I have not yet seen where both *friends* can walk away from a FWB situation without one feeling more hurt than the other despite the honesty and upfrontness of the situation. I have seen it happen to a few of my friends. Its human nature to get emotionally involved with someone you are sleeping with. Thats just the way it rolls.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Valentine Date ( London & Surrounding Areas ) by 1stKlass(f): 12:17am On Feb 07, 2012
No doubt! Thanks for the heads up wink
Romance / Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by 1stKlass(f): 12:16am On Feb 07, 2012
forget Nairaland for a min,  but where are all the really handsome and cute Nigerian dudes. Honestly I can go anywhere in the world and be guaranteed to see at least one cute guy on any given day but excluding my own brothers I am yet to meet a Nigerian male that is like totally gorgeous. Abegi o, if there are any guys on here that look like this,  let me know:

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREcVLP3GzQaLBt1vQpepc12ynk3eFf-WC0loEREsYuYjsvc2J2XA[/img]
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Valentine Date ( London & Surrounding Areas ) by 1stKlass(f): 12:05am On Feb 07, 2012
Mynd_44:

1st, don't mind the OP. He is probably a fraudsta

Is this a regular occurrence on NL then?
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Valentine Date ( London & Surrounding Areas ) by 1stKlass(f): 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2012
Hahaha will you not post a picture of yurself here at least, so the ladies will know if it is worth their time and effort. You have set out the criteria you are looking for, why not advertise what you yourself are offering smiley

Just out of curiosity what part of London you from?
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2012
Flashaldrin:

o girl, na wentin naaa, na so you like quarell I mean her english is not as good as yours. Nawa o angry angry

Lol, to be honest I realised that after I re-read your comment but I felt it was only right I let you correct me as I was going to edit / modify my post. I made a mistake and I am big enough to own up to it. Sorry for the confusion. smiley
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2012
~Killz~:

Oh! Nice. I take igbo classes if you are interested. . . For a fee! tongue
Perfect reply to that prevaricating obfuscated woman! kiss kiss

Do you mean you are a language tutor, and you are offering relevant services??.

If that be so, abegi please provide references so I can assess your suitability as a tutor , hahahhaa cheesy
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2012
Skii:

Ok, OP welcome to NL,,,,

CASE CLOSED!!

Lets move on to another topic

[size=5pt]Don't know what the whole fuzz is about? , people join NL everyday without much "ado"[/size]
Thank You. smiley

iyatrustee:

fillage girl? in ur mind bro! cool
you dey take style abuse me? wetin i talk now? cry cry

I just re- read your post iyatrustee, and I think I misunderstood it. At first I thought you were trying to bring back yday madness surrounding my registration but I think you were making jest that now its day 2 I can be called oldie? If that is right I da sorry if my reply was too harsh.  My defences are switched to high after the treatment I received from some yesterday smiley
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2012
lefulefu:

OP na frm wich country u come frm? cheesy

I was born and raised in the UK smiley But see my post in response to @killz cool
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2012
pendo89:

grin grin grin I couldn't help but laugh at that.

Oh ok , I hope you have had a good day smiley

~Killz~:

^^^
That simply meant where are you from in igbo land. . . That's if you are igbo. The "Chukwu" in your signature. . .

Ah ok, sorry O, I am not proficient in reading Igbo at this time, and the answer would be Anambra State, although as a result of my family's actions I am more familiar with Imo State.  smiley

iyatrustee:

^^^ luks like someone isnt out to make trouble today? @ 1stklass, hey ma'am, guess it right if i call u an oldie now?  tongue tongue so how was ur day?

I beg O, please don't be starting any kind of foolish ting today, I thought that common sense had prevailed today and people would be courteous in accepting me as a new member of NL. My day has been great. Thank you for asking, what about yours?
Romance / Re: Friends With Benifits? by 1stKlass(f): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2012
FWB is a trend / situation that this society has created without full appreciation of the consequences. *smdh*

If you both already know that you are both not suited or prepared to make a long time commitment to each other - why would you want to remain in that kind of relationship and invest more of your emotions on someone you know is going to leave. That does not seem right to me. Let him go, if he loves you for real he will be back, and put a ring on it!! Dont cheapen the value of your physical and emotion self. That's just my opinion.

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2012
Help me understand the last part of your post pls, I am struggling here embarassed
Romance / Re: I Have Just Been Jilted. by 1stKlass(f): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2012
Awww, sorry to hear that, just play some Beyonce, you will soon be singing: *you where the best she never had* wink
Nairaland / General / Re: Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English by 1stKlass(f): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2012
Well done for improving. In my mind any form of improvement and progress in any way should be celebrated. Good for you smiley
Family / Re: What Pride Do U Have Being A Baby Mama? by 1stKlass(f): 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2012
Forgive me, I'm lost , I opened this thread expecting to read about baby mamas , but then found all the context about Nigerian Men, did I miss a stage of evolution somewhere undecided

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2012
Hello to you too. Recovered from your celebrations? wink
Romance / Re: Is Waiting Until Marriage An Outdated Concept? by 1stKlass(f): 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2012
Wow this is a very interesting thread with some really thought provoking comments.

My 2 cents is that first and foremost Virginity goes both ways. If there is any waiting to be done both Men and Women SHOULD BE WAITING . God intended us all to have ONLY one partner and in an ideal world, people would meet and marry just the ONE person. In spite of this ideal, God has also given us each free will. And it is this *free will* that has shifted the emphasis from only one partner to the plural. One thing that we must all face up to - is the shifting of attitudes and accepted practices of our modern day society, and this was true even in Jesus's time. You will remember that when the Old Rabbis criticised Jesus for not following the traditions and customs of his ancestors ( like washing hands in a particular way before eating and the animal sacrifices etc) Jesus replied: it is it not what goes in you that makes you unclean but what comes out. This for me applies wholly to the issue of Virginity. It is not the number of partners any person has ( male or female) but the essence of their character and moral code that makes that person worthy of consideration as a wife / husband (life long partner).

Of course maintaing that discipline and commitment of keeping ones self (virginity) until marriage is admirable and impressive. However the reality is that Jesus did not come to save the righteous but the sinners. And therefore it is a given that only a few / handful will be able to withstand the temptations of s3x in this modern age. That does not automatically mean that you are doomed to not having a fulfilling or respectful marriage, but it does mean you have to ask for special grace for whomever is the one who didn't wait - to get over that fact.  That person has  to try harder to honour / respect themselves and God.

The waiting until marriage is not so much an outdated concept but rather one that has no real bite in this modern day. Deep down, in all honesty,  we would all love to be the first person our partner had every experienced however the reality for at least every woman is that they are not going to be their Husbands first.

I agree wholeheartedly with the suggestion  that Virgin Women should marry Virgin Men,  why let someone who chose not to wait enjoy the fruits of your labour,  is that fair? .
Romance / Re: What Will U Do by 1stKlass(f): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2012
This one is very easy, I will move on and get on with life,

, not before I have made him suffer though (jk) cool

, seriously though what can you do in that situation other than move on and pray that the pain and hurt you feel goes away quickly.
Romance / Re: . by 1stKlass(f): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2012
This can not be for real, are you seriously saying OP that you don't know yourself, what to advice this cheating lizard friend of yours, where has common sense gone Please tell me that all the ppl in Naija be nothin like this.
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2012
Day 2: Good Afternoon E1
Nairaland / General / Re: Initiation Of Fire: Head Over To The Romance Section At Your Peril. by 1stKlass(f): 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2012
toluxa1:

Hello honeypies wink

Hello smiley
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 12:36am On Feb 06, 2012
I can see that already lipsrsealed

But what is life without its challenges grin
Nairaland / General / Re: Initiation Of Fire: Head Over To The Romance Section At Your Peril. by 1stKlass(f): 12:23am On Feb 06, 2012
moHot:

welcome girl
Thank You moHot smiley

Idowuogbo:

Y were u mean in d oda thread undecided and N2MU 2 smiley

I wasn't being mean, but was responding to how you and others have just jumped on me on the other thread. I am a very upfront person and will not hide how I am feeling especially on the internetz. This has been my first day on this forum and I have been bombarded with accusations of being some one else and inferences being made about my character.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.