Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,725 members, 7,865,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

1stKlass's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stKlass's Profile / 1stKlass's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Romance / Re: Is She Right? by 1stKlass(f): 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2012
Ozioma49:

hmm I guessed so,so do you really have a 1stclass?or is dat jst a username?if yes wat course wink

Hahaha knowing that I am Ibo should have given you the answer to your first question , and if I said in what , it would take away the mystery. tongue
Romance / Re: Why Is It That Girls Cal Been Prudent As Been Stingy by 1stKlass(f): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2012
Op, I beg please leave that bush mentality where it belongs , >>>> in the bush.

Many of the affluent Naija girls I know would love to meet a man who was able to carry themselves on the same financial footing as them. If you want a lady that can match you and pay for herself, please raise yourself up so that you can attract the right kind of girls. Remember *like attracts like*, it says more about you if a money-grablicious girl is all that you can find #justsaying. smiley
Romance / Re: Is She Right? by 1stKlass(f): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2012
Ozioma49:

jst someone dat likes the way you kinda dish it out on Nairaland By the way do u support liverpool?seems your IBO?

Aww thank you. I'm just keeping it real. And hell yesssssss on both counts. smiley *wide grin*
Nairaland / General / Re: Proceed With Your Plan by 1stKlass(f): 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2012
No thank you. I only want to proceed with God's plan. Then I will know I can never fail smiley
Romance / Re: Is She Right? by 1stKlass(f): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2012
Ozioma49:

Gbam@1stklass how was your weekend dear?

I cant complain you know, today has been truly wonderful. Started off in the way every Sunday should , and is coming to an end with an awesome Final Cup win!!! YNWA.

Thanks for asking. Wbu? smiley
Romance / Re: What A World by 1stKlass(f): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2012
Its time to find a new booo. This man clearly was never yours to begin with, if he is actually contemplating marrying this chick, Move on sista, *because you are worth it*
Romance / Re: Major Relationship Trouble by 1stKlass(f): 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2012
Uhmmmm,  *interesting*,
Is a hole not a hole, regardless of positioning? Isnt that the way men usually look at these things.     
Romance / Re: Is She Right? by 1stKlass(f): 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2012
OP, have you spoken to a psychiatrist, that would be the only help you should be seeking if your Original Post has any ELEMENT of truth in it.
Romance / Re: Does She Really Love Me? I Need Ur Advice Pls by 1stKlass(f): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2012
If you yourself was a player you would not allow yourself to get played. As one cannot hustle a hustler. Sadly this is not the case here, you are being played my friend and its time for you to step away from the *played* arena and take back some of your dignity.
Romance / Re: Why Most Babes Find Me Irresistible by 1stKlass(f): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2012
OP, If you tell yourself that a number of times maybe you will be the only one that can believe that load of rubbish you posted up there!!
Romance / Re: Dumb by 1stKlass(f): 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2012
Hhahaha, I found it funny, does that count tongue
Romance / Re: Should I Say? by 1stKlass(f): 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2012
Now this is interesting lipsrsealed
Romance / Re: Who Would U Choose? by 1stKlass(f): 12:49am On Feb 21, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Lol, the things i have to waste my time on. Smh @ People replying.

Now this is funny ^^^^^ you are shaking your head at yourself. Hilarious image abi smiley
Nairaland / General / Re: If You Could Ask The World A Question: ? by 1stKlass(f): 12:47am On Feb 21, 2012
I would say: Hold the hand of the person next to you and tell them that they matter!!
Romance / Re: Ladies Be Sincere Please: by 1stKlass(f): 12:41am On Feb 21, 2012
Flashaldrin:

^^^ Clearly the second.

Lol.
Romance / Re: Who Would U Choose? by 1stKlass(f): 12:40am On Feb 21, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

Oh! Has it?
Let's take this scenario:
U're dating a guy dat can't speak English fluently. If u choose to accept him as he is, u'll be scared to even correct his blunders because u knew he was like dat b4 u guys started dating BUT someone dat wants to change him will correct him even if he will get angry. So, if u were dis guy, who will u prefer?
The 'loving acceptor' OR the 'annoying changer'.

I dont see it in the same way. To change me means to alter the core of my character and personality , so using your own example, if I met a guy whose English was not as fluent as it could be then of course I will help him improve it, that is not the same as wanting to instill in him a desire to change. It is an improvement on what is already there not a change to his personality or character.
Romance / Re: Ladies Be Sincere Please: by 1stKlass(f): 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2012
A mix of the two cool
Romance / Re: -killz- Is A Woman Wrapper by 1stKlass(f): 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2012
You are clearly inebriated sad
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Anytime I Get Drunk,rokiatv Occupied My Mind by 1stKlass(f): 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2012
Uhmmm ok, I hope you feel better now for getting that all out lipsrsealed
Romance / Re: No Money But Need Love? by 1stKlass(f): 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2012
Hahahahaha, very funny but nonetheless very true ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Romance / Re: Who Would U Choose? by 1stKlass(f): 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

If you were to choose between someone that will love and accept you for who you are OR someone that will change your life for better,

Who would u choose?

I would choose the first, because if a person accepts and loves me for who I am then that already has changed my life for the better. Its a win-win situation imo smiley
Nairaland / General / Re: Why Do Girls Gossip Their Fellow Girls by 1stKlass(f): 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2012
I dont agree that those four areas are the only things a group of women discuss when meeting. If that has been your experience then you must have been listening to girls and not women smiley
Romance / Re: How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship: by 1stKlass(f): 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2012
For the length of time it takes me to realise its a loveless union. Once that is known there is only one thing left to do: Step Away Fastttttttttttttt!
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2012
smiley
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

He is saying you had a good man (him) but you let him go! grin grin grin grin

See what did I tell you about realistic expectations? tongue tongue

Did you consider that it was a train I was not happy to catch. shocked

and, pssst: I was genuinely greeting killz,
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2012
~Killz~:

Yes they are all taken. . . Blame yourself for waking up late and missing the train! wink

Hehehhe, nice to see you smiley
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2012
But where is the fun in that, being locked up. Its good to share, dont you think?
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2012
Others are clearly getting excited over this beat.
Romance / Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2012
Are you feeling hot MarcAnthon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.