Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

1stKlass's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stKlass's Profile / 1stKlass's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Help Me Before I Die by 1stKlass(f): 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2012
Its good to see that nothing changes smiley 
Romance / Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2012
Ok so this is my question.

Why does it feel that no matter which way you turn , most men ( especially those from Naija) are low down dirty scoundrels.

*Discuss*
Romance / Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by 1stKlass(f): 2:35am On Feb 09, 2012
hAHAHAHa this made me lol for realz.

* do not tarnish us all with the same brush as those you have encountered o*

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Amazing Statistic! by 1stKlass(f): 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2012
Really??. ,
Romance / Re: Help I Caused A Problem Between Man N Wife by 1stKlass(f): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2012
Have you made the contact with the Hubby?, abegi if she has asked you to do so you need to do this fast fast, and put an end to the wahala you have caused this poor girl !. ,
Nairaland / General / Re: My Boss Is 'slaving' Us! by 1stKlass(f): 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2012
Its time to look for another job, and in the meantime prepare a letter that you will attach to your letter of resignation setting out the issues you have complained off. This additional letter you should then circulate to all the other staff members, if they do not have the courage to stand together and demand better treatment then they are accepting that standard of working environment.

Does Nigeria have trade unions,

. ,
Romance / Re: Is Multi Dating A Good Idea by 1stKlass(f): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2012
And this is how epidemics such as HIV begins, na wa O. ,

(one man one woman, that is the best way).
Romance / Re: Romance Gone Wrong by 1stKlass(f): 12:51am On Feb 08, 2012
Notwithstanding the repetitive tiresome mockery of brideprice in Igboland, I cant lie and say that transcript was not funny. Thanks for the laugh @OP
Nairaland / General / Re: Black Is Beautiful! Thank God Am One! by 1stKlass(f): 12:47am On Feb 08, 2012
Beautiful beautiful picture, That child is simply adorable smiley
Romance / Re: I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv by 1stKlass(f): 12:41am On Feb 08, 2012
Abegi o, don't mind your studies or the expectations to do well in life jorro, go have your your fun and be reproductive with girl. That is all we need in this world >>>>>>>>>>>more graduates who in fact never graduated parading around the country with children behind them that they can ill afford. This girl you describe has your best interests at heart , forget anything else but her. Do you not see it yourself?
Nairaland / General / Re: Can Someone Plz Explain To Me The Child Boards Feature? by 1stKlass(f): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2012
Thank you to those who posted productive and helpful comments. I now understand and I appreciate the clarification.

For those who had nothing to add of useful substance, shame on you.

Enjoy your day smiley
Nairaland / General / Re: Why Use Fake Names On Nairaland? by 1stKlass(f): 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2012
Is this a forum for Naija, containing Naijas,

Need I say more - the reason is clear smiley

Romance / Re: I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine by 1stKlass(f): 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2012
REALITY101:

The same way I'm sad for a Nairalander who don't have a job.

*Likes* smiley ^^^^
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: I Need A Wife. by 1stKlass(f): 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2012
And for your picture , where dat one be?

*Selfish*
Romance / Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by 1stKlass(f): 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2012
chucky234:

1stKlass,good to know you check me out,what do you think?

You look young chucky, give thanks to God for youthful face smiley
Jokes Etc / Re: Joking Applicant by 1stKlass(f): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2012
Hahaha that was funny!
Nairaland / General / Re: I Missed Nairaland by 1stKlass(f): 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2012
Welcome Back smiley
Nairaland / General / Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by 1stKlass(f): 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2012
I enjoyed reading this interview. Kudos to Seun, you have tried!!
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 11:42am On Feb 07, 2012
^^ Thank You ARareGem, much appreciated smiley
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 11:38am On Feb 07, 2012
^ [size=14pt]  We can discuss fees later I want to determine the extent of usage first, 

Does this look nice smiley
[/size]
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 11:06am On Feb 07, 2012
^ Nope , I can use my own words and sentences for free. cool
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2012
Hahahaha ^ , you might not be jelly but there are clearly some here who are obsessed.

Psssst and you can pay me later wink
Romance / Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by 1stKlass(f): 10:46am On Feb 07, 2012
chucky234:

1stKlass,I don't have to post pics,click on my profile to find me,simple as ABC

Thank You for da lesson.

*goes to look*, I am glad that the process was very simple wink
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 10:42am On Feb 07, 2012
Hey NLanders, Good Morning O,

Thanks Goldieluks for your posts, I defo hear you there, I think they are jelly of you, there can be no other reason imo for these ppl conduct imo.
Romance / Re: Worst Pick-up Lines. Ever! by 1stKlass(f): 1:53am On Feb 07, 2012
"Did your parents take the stars from the sky because your eyes are so bright, "
( this made me wanna puke, but I replied, i na speaka the inglish and made my swift exit)

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: Nigerian Male Nurse Arraigned In US For handling Unconscious Patient by 1stKlass(f): 1:35am On Feb 07, 2012
This is just embarrassing sad
Nairaland / General / Re: Suggest A New Forum For Nairaland by 1stKlass(f): 1:23am On Feb 07, 2012
This would be a good idea as it it would curtail the number of spam posts I have seen on threads advertising one goods or services. If there was a place just for advertising then members could look there at their leisure.
Nairaland / General / Re: What Is Your Nigerian Dream? by 1stKlass(f): 1:20am On Feb 07, 2012
I would just love to see a country that is transparent and fair. That is all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.