Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,807 members, 7,866,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

1stKlass's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stKlass's Profile / 1stKlass's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Romance / Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by 1stKlass(f): 12:18am On Feb 06, 2012
Dyt:

^ miss Goldie s available

You don't tire yet, keep it up. smiley
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 12:16am On Feb 06, 2012
joudini:

Wow, you seem to have settled in really fast. Premeditated?

I am blessed that God made me a fast learner.
Romance / Re: Can I Stay Faithful To 1 Woman by 1stKlass(f): 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2012
snthesis:

I did it cos she wasn't dia 4me

Two wrongs don't make it right sad
Romance / Re: Can I Stay Faithful To 1 Woman by 1stKlass(f): 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2012
Clearly the answer must be that it will be unlikely if you don't address your problem of why you did tis stooopid thing
Nairaland / General / Re: What Postion Do U Sleep by 1stKlass(f): 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2012
3 / 4/ 8/ 9/
Romance / Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by 1stKlass(f): 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2012
So long as you are honest then no matter how painful the initial break up is , in time the other party will respect you for the fact you treated her with honesty and integrity right up to the end. There is no easy way to break up with anyone but there is always the proper way.
Romance / Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by 1stKlass(f): 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2012
Alleinad:

@ 1stKlass. If i ask the person then i will hv to do the payong n i aint got money at the moment.

Well my friend if you have no money wetin you do be thinking of Val??. No money - no fun. Simples smiley
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2012
moHot:

YOU ARE WICKED grin grin grin

OH I LOVE THIS NEW GIRL,,,YEA

WELCOME TO CRAZYLAND NAIRALAND SUCRE cheesy

Ah thank you for the welcome. I appreciate your kind words.
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2012
Flashaldrin:

number 5 and the clincher, she didnt try to deny it grin grin grin tongue

, Deny what? Do you think I am going to dignify the ramblings of some delirious virtual character, I beg O my education counts for much more than that!!  ,
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2012
~Killz~:

I thought you earlier ignored! grin I only proved you cant "really" ignore. Welcome to Nairaland!  wink

, And you have just proved that you are not able to understand fully what is posted. Thank you for that *first class* lesson. I beg, members take note,  if you want to show off ignorance ,  then post without properly reading the post you are looking to reply to.

Killz,  it would be remiss of me not to point out where you went wrong so that in future you can act more appropriately I mean it is WJWD right smiley : soooo the *ignored* post related exclusively to the inference that I am not a new member,  therefore notwithstanding this very post here,  I had successful ignored that inference. Don't be aiming to shoot ,  when you only carry blanks. <<<<<<< Not a good look smiley  cool  

Thanks for the welcome abi  tongue
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Interesting little character, hmmmmm am loving the drama.

, Ditto  wink ,

iyatrustee:

i tink i wld believe dat d op is old wine in new skin! d way her post is building up fast reminds me of 190 and goldieluks lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

, So because I am not afraid to engage with a new community instead of lurk in the shadows therefore I can not be new to NL. That rationale escapes my own rationality. Nonetheless, thank you for your warm welcome. I can virtually feel the warmness oozing from your post.  undecided ,
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2012
Goldieluks:

tongue  tongue
I don't even take any notice of that.

,  On other forums where I'm member things like post counts are congratulated. Does the same apply here? If so congrats!! I am looking forward to reading lots more from you, 
queensmith:

STAR POST!!!! ********LMFAO***** SOOO TRU!

@op pay no attention to the bullies of nl- the men are losers and the women just chase them about. nothing new under the sun!

,  I agree with you,  and thank you so much again. smiley

Flashaldrin:

Op, few hours to goo, upload your pix or get banned, dont say i didnt warn you.
I've gotten other people banned before, i know what am saying embarassed cheesy

, Your concern for the status of my forum account is very touching. Rest assured I will act upon the instructions of an admin or mod without delay when I receive it smiley  , 
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Are u bin rude or shud i class it as e-attitude undecided undecided undecided undecided

the saying about Pot , Kettle, Black comes to mind. You are one to talk.
Romance / Re: Is It A Crime For Women? by 1stKlass(f): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2012
mcnepow:

There are many more reasons why u shouldn't be unfaithful rada than only saving ur image.
You should genuinely seek to know (from her) what the problem is but you said it aint yielding results, this has stretched too long and gone beyond normal.

I agree with this post totally
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2012
~Killz~:

I'll be completely confounded if this OP is not Pweety4me!. . .

*Ignored* as per prior Newsflash post.
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^ U weren't meant to get it tongue

That seems a bit backward being that you posted on a thread that I am the OP of. In any case enjoy the feeling that your gibberish has accomplished. I am grateful for small mercies.
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

If u say sooooooo,i no ur moniker so enjoy forming newbie na us sabi ur tokunbo grin grin grin

I'm sorry but I had to use google to help me understand ^^^^^, I still dont get it, can you explain to me what you are saying please smiley

Chimezie198:

1stklass. Preetie are u a virgin? If u're, come meet me lemme register u in the Nairaland Virgins Association!
Be fast sweery before Tellwisdom sees you! Na yanshing be dat o!

This made me lol. Is there really a NLVA, na ware for this forum cool
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2012
Goldieluks:

Your most welcome babe, I look forward to seeing more posts by you. Just so you know am dead blunt to the core with my post. And I can see you got your armour ready for any unwelcoming bullets. Keep it real girl and make sure you have a swell time here on NL. smiley
No doubt!! I hear you Goldieluks and I am like you in that I keep my sheeesh real too, its the only way I know wink  
Nairaland / General / Re: Wierd Occurrence In Port Harcout by 1stKlass(f): 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2012
Wow, I have never heard of such a thing before. Is this for real?
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2012
Zilja:

Welcome "poster" look forward to reading many of your post. wink

Thank You, and I look forward to reading yours smiley
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2012
Thank you so much Swit Up, your wise words are duly noted smiley
Romance / Re: How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend by 1stKlass(f): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2012
You should simply tell your gf what you feel and the fact that you have cheated on her. If she is stooopid enough to trust you again then maybe you kick the disloyal and cheating friend to the curb. Dont try to have your cake and eat it though, you will for sure regret it!!!!
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2012
A warm welcome is never late. Thank you smiley
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2012
Hahaha, to the parts I understood. Thank you for the warm welcome. It is most appreciated. smiley

smiley
Nairaland / General / Re: Osita Mba, Principled Nigerian Lawyer, May Be Sacked For Telling The Truth At Hm by 1stKlass(f): 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2012
wow , this is very interesting. I hadnt known that it had all come about because of a whistleblower. I hope the HRMC get all that they deserve. They have made my own life a misery!! Hypercritical ********

Thanks for posting!
Romance / Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by 1stKlass(f): 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2012
Why not start by leaving the computer alone and go ask someone out in real. That would be a sure way to get a Val in time IMO. smiley
Nairaland / General / Re: Initiation Of Fire: Head Over To The Romance Section At Your Peril. by 1stKlass(f): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Wassup my name is Badosky or Bado 4 short wats urs ? grin

Hey Bado, mine is Uche for short wink N2MU
Nairaland / General / Re: So Is It Here I Should Come And Say Hello by 1stKlass(f): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2012
Nairaland / General / Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by 1stKlass(f): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2012
Ah heh, this has been the thread I have been looking for!!!!, Hey Nairalanders, I found this forum late last night when my sister and I were reading articles online, we stayed up til like 4am reading some of the posts here laughing and crying at some of the most hilarious things I have ever read. Anyway, today I decided to register, and for the most part, the welcome has been warm. I made the mistake of posting a *hello* thread over in the Romance section as I hadnt seen that there was a general section or indeed this welcome thread. If a moderator is around please feel free to remove that thread or merge it or whatever. It was a thread like this that I had been looking for anyway. Thanks smiley

Nairaland / General / Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by 1stKlass(f): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2012
Hello e1 smiley
Nairaland / General / Initiation Of Fire: Head Over To The Romance Section At Your Peril. by 1stKlass(f): 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2012
Hello General Section, I have just found these forums today and registered. I made a *hello* thread over in the Romance Section to introduce myself and yeah I have managed to escape that section with my virtual skin still in tact. hahahaha. shocked

Anyway, I wanted to say hello in the *right* section! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.